PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Ownage ever IMO

Vteckidd
12-09-2005, 12:18 PM
SO im reading this thread on HT about the new XMEN3 movie. there are some nerds on there that are arguing that Juggernaut looks horrible, that the movies havent stayed true to the comics, they are arguing over why Gambit hasnt been in the movies and who the best "mutant" is.

well this one guy is arguning with another over the "coolness" factor of Bishop. one guys says Bishop sucks, the other guy says Bishop rules. the follwoing is a transcription of the Bishop supporter badmouthing the Bishop hater. tell me if you think it is funny.

yes yes I know all about Bishop. which is why I think he sux. Legion is much better/cooler than Bishop. Cable is much better and cooler than Bishop as well. Franklin Richards (oooh name droppin aren't I ) ,who I consider a mutant, in all likelyhood could kick Bishops ass AND HE'S A FUCKING KID!!!

Suuure you kow all about Bishop I can tell by the names you are dropping you have no idea what you are talking about. Legion was a hack character to bring Charles past into view. The whole Psycopath 3 personality clepto BS sucked and thats' why legion never had a serious role in any series. So boo to you on that BS. The fact Legion is a scrony little sickly lookin character who is quiet and such shows me that you don't know WTF you are talking about (yet again) especially if you find him "better/cooler" than Bishop who is plain and simply the ultimate badass in X-Men. He beats Gambit and Wolverines ass along with a few other people. He's from the future where he almost single handedly kills off all the people who killed of the X-Men, weak? Useless character? Hardly. Cable (Nathan) was a way to offer a counterbalance to Bishop. Supposedly the orginal talk was Cable was Jean (Well not bilogically Jean's although his mom was basically a clone of Jean... eh what the fk ever...) and Scotts kids while Bishop was Orroro and Wolverines, they later changed all that BS and in the end Cables point and existance in the X-Men storyline was retarded and pointless.. Hell intorducing two of them made it worse (Stryfe>>>Cable btw). Ultimate series made him a bit cooler the way his arm would come alive, but either way he was pointless. X-Froce sucked and so did the comic book series. The only thing Cable added to the X-Men was the Apocolypse appearances which they later scrapped and didn't even use as the End all of the Apocolypse.. He had a chance to be even better but they botched his story line until he was annoying. He is one of the "SuperMutants" so I never deny his "cool" factor but his story sucked balls. And Frank Richards? The Fantastic 4 spawn, you have GOT to be kidding me.. You need to stop reading the MarvelDirectory and stop trying so hard.. you will continue to get owned You seem to be stuck on all the Psyke characters... whatever, get over them. Hell all you need is a "helmet" (Magneto, Jugernaught to name a few main ones..) and they become usless..

Thanks for playing but you do not pass go, there's nothing behind door #2, you have no time on the clock left, evidently fear was was a factor for you, you may make money some day but it wont be here, you do not fit the mold of the ideal model, america has voted and you have been voted off this week, there are no parting gifts for you, you have been voted of the island... You're fired.

mocha latte cupcake
12-09-2005, 12:24 PM
i wanna see the trailer.... lol

rickgiblin
12-09-2005, 12:27 PM
lol, thats funny, "YOUR FIRED"

PSINXS
12-09-2005, 12:28 PM
yeah taht last line was pretty funny

IntegraXTR
12-09-2005, 12:29 PM
WTF? hahahaha, damn they need a freakin life

B16a2 Civic
12-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Lol....they watch way too much tv and read too many comics ...yes mike, they are nerds

IntegraXTR
12-09-2005, 12:30 PM
sounds like they need to go get some pussy or something, nerds...

Casey
12-09-2005, 12:33 PM
sounds like they need to go get some pussy or something, nerds...

why do they need to go get pussy they have their JarJarbinks life sized dolls to play with,

Kevykev
12-09-2005, 12:33 PM
they get no ass, ever. willing to be money.

The Golden Child
12-09-2005, 01:01 PM
ahaha what a bunch of sorry ass people ..

YOUR FIRED !!! poahaha

IntegraXTR
12-09-2005, 01:02 PM
why do they need to go get pussy they have their JarJarbinks life sized dolls to play with,

haha, blow up dolls :lmfao: