PDA

View Full Version : AE86 FRS BRZ Meet!

Alabamaguy
06-26-2013, 10:42 AM
• View topic - 86 Matsuri for the SOUTH (http://club4ag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5731&sid=217a06c6755fab21a04807d9d8147c9e)

In 2011 some of us here in the Hot & Lovely South tried to rally the AE86 members and have our own Hachi Roku Matsuri. Granted, it's Alabama, Georgia, & Florida mostly, but other southern states were invited, however, it's a long trip no matter what. In an attempt to revitalize the spirit of the 86 Life, myself and some of the other board members here in Alabama are arranging a "bigger"/better 86 day for this year.
In 2011 we only had 6 ae86's show up, but now with more reaching their way here and the introduction of the GT/FT86 crowd and their prominence, we hope with the promise of more than last time, we will have a better showing this year.
I know we're not California, we don't have thousands of 86 anything, but there's more than a handful of us that have them and live the life.

SO! Without further Adieu;

SOUTH STYLE HACHIROKU MATSURI 2013
Dothan, AL
August 10th & 11th
Saturday - Meet, greet, & eat. (this will give us all an opportunity to showcase all cars, AE86, FRS & BRZ)
Sunday - Wiregrass Regional Autocross event (it will be an all day event, no one is required to auto cross but it is encouraged.)

We please would like you to RSVP (muchlike a group buy, with a list below) so we know who all can be accounted for. I have arranged some cheaper rates with a motel in our town for anyone attending.
Contact Luke Shah at the Super 8, 334-792-3232 and mention club4ag or my name (Dan Barefoot) to get the going rates offered:
Single - $44, double - $49.50, King - $52.

If you need any additional information, please feel free to get in touch with Dan Barefoot via text (334-701-1590) JapaneseDeman on c4ag, or Myself via pm.
We will have an e-flyer up ASAP.

We hope to hear from a lot of you in the region and hope to have a great turn out this year!!!