PDA

View Full Version : 1992 BMW 525I 5 Speed $2800

Arch
06-05-2013, 09:44 PM
1992 BMW 525i E34

Selling my daily driver to fund another project. I'll start out by saying this car is very reliable and has recently been gone through with the following maintenance in the last few months: Rebuilt Cylinder Head (New valves, seals, tensioner, head bolts, and gaskets required to perform job), struts, lower control arms, sway bar links, Magnaflow catalytic converter, and Magnaflow resonators.

The car has 211K miles on the odometer but you wouldn't know it from driving the car and its physical appearance. The tires have lots of life left and the wheels are in great condition.

The body is fairly straight with the exception of a few minor dents and dings from normal wear and tear of a 20+ year old car. The interior needs the most attention with the drivers seat having tears and the rear portion of the headliner sagging.

The car has working heat and A/C however the a/c freon leaks out after a few days and quits working. Leak is in the evaporator behind the glove box, no dash removal required $80 part on rock auto.

Give me a call if you're interested

asking price $2900
Phone number:770.235.7483