PDA

View Full Version : Gen 2 Rx7 Roller Set up for LS1

Init2winit
05-20-2013, 02:07 PM
I have an either 86' or 87' (cant remember...have to look at the title) Rx7 roller. Has custom light weight front k-member with relocated rack & pinion for oil pan clearance. Has motor and mid plates, and custom transmission crossmember. Fuel cell in place of original fuel tank. Only has dash, console, and door panels. Car is extremely light, and in decent shape. Has the normal scratches and dings, but nothing major. Perfect for a drag car, or drift car. All of the hard work is done, it just needs an engine and trans. Still has body and light harness in car. Has clean and clear title. $1500 obo

-EnVus-
05-20-2013, 10:53 PM
Sold one on her for my brother and it had wide body kit and rims setup for 302 and only got $800 but goodluck

Init2winit
05-21-2013, 07:16 AM
This doesn't have motor mounts welded to the stock k-member. The engine actually sits low, and against the fire wall where it should be, rather than up high and way forward like all of the rest of the v-8 swaps. Not to mention it uses inexpensive long tube headers for another application, rather than expensive custom headers. Someone make me an offer if you're interested. Like I said, all of the hard work is done. Very easy swap for someone.

Init2winit
06-18-2013, 08:36 AM
Make me an offer. I need this thing out of my way

Init2winit
06-23-2013, 09:25 PM
SOLD bitches