PDA

View Full Version : Been sick lately?

HIgH_ScHoOL
12-09-2005, 12:16 AM
So many people i know including myself have been sick in the past two weeks and ive seen a good BIT of post saying "ill make it out if i feel better"

gtikid
12-09-2005, 12:17 AM
So many people i know including myself have been sick in the past two weeks and ive seen a good of post saying "ill make it out if i feel better"

Que? :confused:

HIgH_ScHoOL
12-09-2005, 12:25 AM
Que? :confused:

Its a poll, and its in whoreslounge so it doesnt really have to make ALOT of sense even though i found it pretty easy to understand.... :rolleyes:

NzProjeKt
12-09-2005, 12:29 AM
Ive been sick for the last 2 weeks... Its the winter season thats really all...
The common cold goes around every year around this time.. I get sick more often though cause I dont have very much hair on my head so all the heat escapes.. :(

gtikid
12-09-2005, 12:32 AM
Its a poll, and its in whoreslounge so it doesnt really have to make ALOT of sense even though i found it pretty easy to understand.... :rolleyes:

Well now, if you would re-read what you had previously typed, you would see that your DUMBASS wrote "i've seen a good of post saying". :confused: :wtf:

Do you not fucking know how to make sense? Does you being sick seem to make you forget words or how to write complete sentences?

So... :rolleyes: ,:chuckles:,:stfu:, and :taun:

:smileowne

So many people i know including myself have been sick in the past two weeks and ive seen a good of post saying "ill make it out if i feel better"

HIgH_ScHoOL
12-09-2005, 12:38 AM
Well now, if you would re-read what you had previously typed, you would see that your DUMBASS wrote "i've seen a good of post saying".

Do you not fucking know how to make sense? Does you being sick seem to make you forget words or how to write complete sentences?

So... ,,, and

is that better hooked on phonycs?

Ive been sick for the last 2 weeks... Its the winter season thats really all...
The common cold goes around every year around this time.. I get sick more often though cause I dont have very much hair on my head so all the heat escapes.. :(

Was that so hard?

gtikid
12-09-2005, 12:43 AM
is that better hooked on phonycs?

Was that so hard?

:rly::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: PHONICS FOO!! Obviously you were hooked on it.

HUCKD AHN PHONX WERKEDED FER MY! :D

HIgH_ScHoOL
12-09-2005, 12:47 AM
:rly::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: PHONICS FOO!! Obviously you were hooked on it.

HUCKD AHN PHONX WERKEDED FER MY! :D

Definitions of imbecile on the Web:

idiot: a person of subnormal intelligence
having a mental age of three to seven years

Mental retardation (also called mental handicap and the UK Mental Health Act (1983) defines mental impairment and severe mental impairment) is a term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language skills ("milestones") during childhood, and a significantly below-normal global intellectual capacity as an adult. One common criterion for diagnosis of mental retardation is a tested intelligence quotient (IQ) below 70.

A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

:goodjob: :goodjob:

gtikid
12-09-2005, 12:51 AM
Definitions of imbecile on the Web:

idiot: a person of subnormal intelligence
having a mental age of three to seven years

Mental retardation (also called mental handicap and the UK Mental Health Act (1983) defines mental impairment and severe mental impairment) is a term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language skills ("milestones") during childhood, and a significantly below-normal global intellectual capacity as an adult. One common criterion for diagnosis of mental retardation is a tested intelligence quotient (IQ) below 70.

A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

:goodjob: :goodjob:

Thanks man!! I was looking for that word for you, but I got lazy and decided against it. You did the work for me :goodjob:

Good to know that I can come on here, make fun of someone, and still have that person do my work for me, pretty much like if they were my BITCH and I was their PIMP :D.

You fit that definition perfectly, and the example came in your first post :goodjob: Keep at it :D

NzProjeKt
12-09-2005, 12:55 AM

HIgH_ScHoOL
12-09-2005, 12:57 AM

Thank you, this was a simple question but fuck tard has no life so he makes pointless posts.

Negrodamus
12-09-2005, 12:58 AM
You all have the Chicken Flu and will all DIE in a matter of weeks.

gtikid
12-09-2005, 01:12 AM
Thank you, this was a simple question but fuck tard has no life so he makes pointless posts.

:rly: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

It's so funny to see how much your pussy starts to hurt man. Want some vagisil?

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/39/vagisil.JPG

:D:goodjob:

HIgH_ScHoOL
12-09-2005, 01:15 AM
Are you legal to be here? In the US that is?

gtikid
12-09-2005, 01:22 AM
Are you legal to be here? In the US that is?

:lmfao:

Funny how ignorant fucks like you always resort to that shit :goodjob:

Was that supposed to be a low blow? Man i've heard that more times than you jerk off a night, which is stating a lot.

Goodluck trying to come up with something funnier and more "hurtful" next time. You failed.

O and keep that up. It's not like the owner/founder of IA isn't a "wetback" like you think of us either.

HIgH_ScHoOL
12-09-2005, 01:27 AM

Funny how ignorant fucks like you always resort to that shit :goodjob:

Was that supposed to be a low blow? Man i've heard that more times than you jerk off a night, which is stating a lot.

Goodluck trying to come up with something funnier and more "hurtful" next time. You failed.

O and keep that up. It's not like the owner/founder of IA isn't a "wetback" like you think of us either.

Did i mention anything about race? I dont think so, I was stating that your education level might be lower then the us average. Becuase you started shit because I missed a word.

http://baddaker-studios.net/macros/retard-prize.jpg

gtikid
12-09-2005, 01:33 AM
Did i mention anything about race? I dont think so, I was stating that your education level might be lower then the us average.

:rly: :jester:

:headslap: Dude that makes absolutely no sense at all. You asked me if I was legal to be in the U.S.. Since when is it illegal for someone to be here because of education level? :confused: We obviously know that's not true because they permitted you here, and a bunch of others like you.

And yet you question my education level, when your login is High School? And you type like an idiot? :confused: :slap:

Seems to me like you just keep digging yourself into a bigger hole. Hell, I feel dumber just arguing with you. So here's some :ky: and off you go to :nautjerk:

gtikid
12-09-2005, 01:34 AM
Yay I win the prize and you win the
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/39/AVBAward.jpg
:D

gtikid
12-09-2005, 01:37 AM
I am better then you.

That's more like it!! Stay and have a good time dude! :goodjob:

O and just to pick on you again, it's "better THAN you." :goodjob: :D

:crazy: