PDA

View Full Version : Save the Date - 25th October Atlanta Motorsports Park Track Day

Stetson
05-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Hey all - just want to let you know that we have inked the deal and sent in the deposit for the 25th of October at Atlanta Motorsports Park. Based on the success of our 29th April track date at Atlanta Motorsports Park, we decided to go ahead and host another epic event at Atlanta's newest road course. For those of you who have never been there or have never driven it, you need to check it out. Its a really cool course. Lots of elevation changes, technical corners to keep things interesting and a couple of straights which let you really fly.

I have driven this track twice and it is a fantastic place to run. If you like Road Atlanta - you'll love this place!

Spots will be limited. Additional information to follow over the next couple of weeks as we finalize the details. For now - remember the date, track and cost. 25th October 2013, Atlanta Motorsports Park, $225 a person. Driver slots will be limited and they will go fast. Let us know if you want to go.

For some photos of the action check us out on facebook...Just Track It, LLC.

Stay Frosty,

Stetson

Sir_Christopher
05-13-2013, 09:17 PM
this sounds amazing! this would definitely let me dial in my suspension

Stetson
05-14-2013, 05:32 PM
It will be the deal of the day. Registration is open. If you want to sign up we have an 'early bird special'. Make your payment by 30th June and the track day is yours for only $215. I promise you will never see a day at Atlanta Motorsports Park that cheap again! We will divide the drivers into three run groups based on ability (Advanced, Intermediate, Novice) and do 20 minute sessions all day (except for lunch!). Let me know if you want to go and we'll send you the registration e-mail, the details for the day and the payment instructions.

Its going to be a great day at the track. Come join in the fun!

blcksi
06-09-2013, 09:35 AM
subscribed.

Stetson
06-10-2013, 06:12 PM
Love to run the track with ya - we have a real great group we drive with. I attached a gratuitous pic of the Just Track It Miata from our last track date at Talladega Gran Prix. We will be back there on 20th July and we openings for both that event and the 25th October at AMP.

Thanks for the interest! Stay Frosty.

blcksi
06-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Yeah, I saw the talladega even but didn't want to venture that far from home as mine will be driven to the track and I don't want to find transportation home if something bad happens. This event keeps me within my free AAA towing range :). I've never done anything beside autox and drags to so I'm a little timid to jump into this. I've still got stock brakes with just upgraded pads.

Stetson
06-11-2013, 07:21 PM
I don't want to sway you out of your comfort zone...but...most of us have street prepared cars that we drive to the track for the day and then drive home. I drive my Miata to the track. Talladega Gran Prix is a great place to get started with tracking your car. My partner is a NASA instructor and we focus on making sure our novice drivers have a great time and build confidence while exploring the performance potential of their car.

Our driver spots are starting to get snapped up - if you think you want to go to Talladega Gran Prix - let me know. We provide our novices with classroom style instruction as well as in car instruction. I promise you'll have a fantastic time burning rubber with a bunch of track addicts! We have a great crowd signed up with everything from a few miatas, an RX-8, a lotus exige as well as a few vettes. Come on out and join in the fun with Just Track It. Your RX will fit right in.

Stay Frosty,

Stetson
07-19-2013, 08:48 PM
Quick bump for our 25th October Open Track Date at AMP. We are really looking forward to running this track again. If you like Road Atlanta - you'll Love Atlanta Motorsports Park. We still have plenty of openings. Hit us up at [email protected] or our facebook page...Just Track It for more information.

We'll be running three run groups (novice, intermediate and experienced) all day. Come on out and join in the fun!

Stetson

CHADbee
07-20-2013, 10:32 AM
I should be able to make this

Stetson
07-21-2013, 02:43 PM
Would love to have you out there running the course. We had a great time at AMP in the spring and I am really looking forward to heading back this fall. When you are ready to lock in your spot send us a note to our email [email protected].

Hope to see you at the track,
Stetson

Stetson
08-04-2013, 05:41 PM
We still have spaces available in all our run groups. If you want to go, let us know. It will be a great fall day at the track!

Stetson