PDA

View Full Version : General Chat What do you think these Volks are worth?

Matt300ZXT
05-07-2013, 04:26 PM
I got a set of Volk GT-P wheels on a trade from a member on 240atlanta and once I actually looked much closer at them later on, the front 2 wheels aren't the same size. I'm not going into any further details than that, but essentially I have 2 18x10 +44s in great shape, and 1 18x9 +37 in great shape, then 1 that's 18x8.5 I think and God knows what offset. I absolutely cannot find anyone selling 1 18x9 +37 to match or 2 front ones in a similar offset separately. The 2 front wheels have different sized lips so I can't have them turned into 3 piece without the shops using their own barrels with slightly different lips which wouldn't match the rear with the actual Volk lips.

So I'm stuck and since I can't exactly use them, figured I'd see what you guys think the 2 rears would be worth together, then I could sell the 2 front ones separately and hopefully find someone who could use them and I can just buy another set of wheels.

E36slide
05-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Nvm re read that again lol

Sell them on buy sell trade 240sx goodies. Those rear wheels would get sold pretty quickly. Idk how much you should charge as I'm not a wheel guru but there are a few people on there that could deff answer that question.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2