PDA

View Full Version : S.C. Outlaws OBAMAcare

-EnVus-
05-03-2013, 12:58 AM
So who thinks this will last or how long ?

HuffPost Live (http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segment/south-carolina-passes-nullification-bill-to-make-obamacare-a-crime/5182f5d82b8c2a151a0003a4)

Sinfix_15
05-03-2013, 02:53 AM
Hopefully every other state that isnt overran with liberal fucktards will follow.

.blank cd
05-03-2013, 07:35 AM
Hopefully every other state that isnt overran with liberal fucktards will follow.

They haven't even done it yet.

Vteckidd
05-03-2013, 10:49 AM
States cant really just outlaw federal laws. The Supreme Court upheld the law, no amount of state laws will keep it from being implemented unless SC decides to secede from the union.

The feds would sue them, and cut off highway funding, natural disaster relief, all kinda of stuff.

eraser4g63
05-03-2013, 12:02 PM
The didn't outlaw the law. They made the methods of enforcing it a felony.

.blank cd
05-03-2013, 12:13 PM
The didn't outlaw the law. They made the methods of enforcing it a felony.

Good luck enforcing that. LOL

.blank cd
05-03-2013, 12:22 PM
"Any South Carolina taxpayer who is forced to pay a penalty due to the mandate would be able to deduct the full amount of the penalty from their state taxes."

LMAO

The irony. It's just mind boggling.

Echonova
05-03-2013, 10:38 PM
I think we have surpassed the need for "states". We need centralized government and we need it now.

CommonCore for everyone!!!!

David88vert
05-04-2013, 08:06 AM
I think we have surpassed the need for "states". We need centralized government and we need it now.

CommonCore for everyone!!!!

We won't be able to call the country the United States of America anymore then. We would have to change the name of the country. Perhaps the name "Democratic People's Republic of America" is what it would need to be changed to, as that is the direction that it would be going towards. What other countries are similarly named?

.blank cd
05-04-2013, 09:04 AM
We won't be able to call the country the United States of America anymore then. We would have to change the name of the country. Perhaps the name "Democratic People's Republic of America" is what it would need to be changed to, as that is the direction that it would be going towards. What other countries are similarly named?

United Kingdom

Edit: I get the picture you're trying to paint, but I'm gonna go ahead and derail that train before it even takes off.

Echonova
05-04-2013, 09:30 AM
We won't be able to call the country the United States of America anymore then. We would have to change the name of the country. Perhaps the name "Democratic People's Republic of America" is what it would need to be changed to, as that is the direction that it would be going towards. What other countries are similarly named?I like your thinking, but believe we could shorten it to just "People's Republic". The "of America" is too divisive of a term, as it implies we are not part of the global community and will make people continue to hate us for our hubris. Now let me be clear, naturally there will be some people that won't like the change. But if we work together and take a balanced approach in a fair, equitable and bi-partisan manner. I know we can form a strong coalition that can unite us and move us all forward toward progress.

Vteckidd
05-05-2013, 11:11 PM
LOL well played David and echo well played.