PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: complete "bad" engines and transmissions - any make/model

Cynical 1
05-02-2013, 07:47 PM
let me start out by saying that i am an automotive teacher at Lanier Tech. all parts will be used for instructional purposes ONLY and will NOT be resold or used for my personal gain.

all parts will be used for the students to disassemble, inspect and reassemble for class.

i'm looking for "bad" engines - spun bearing, rod knock, overheat, etc.
they need to be complete - top and bottom end, with valvetrain and internals. the head can be off the block, but needs to be able to be reassembled to become a longblock.
make/model/year does not matter - i'll take honda, ford, toyota - whatever.
also looking for "bad" transmissions - manual or automatic. again, need to be complete.

i'm not looking to spend a fortune, as i am basically using my own money to purchase these (PITA to get school funding). i can pay cash, or if you would like, i can give you a tax writeoff donation form, which you can turn in on taxes (and i will be extremely generous on value).

i'm in the dawsonville area - so not looking to drive hours for a blown D15 or anything like that... but i can meet/pick up.

reply here, PM, or email me at my SCHOOL (see, i'm legit) email at [email protected]

thanks.

4wslude
05-02-2013, 08:41 PM
let me start out by saying that i am an automotive teacher at Lanier Tech. all parts will be used for instructional purposes ONLY and will NOT be resold or used for my personal gain.

all parts will be used for the students to disassemble, inspect and reassemble for class.

i'm looking for "bad" engines - spun bearing, rod knock, overheat, etc.
they need to be complete - top and bottom end, with valvetrain and internals. the head can be off the block, but needs to be able to be reassembled to become a longblock.
make/model/year does not matter - i'll take honda, ford, toyota - whatever.
also looking for "bad" transmissions - manual or automatic. again, need to be complete.

i'm not looking to spend a fortune, as i am basically using my own money to purchase these (PITA to get school funding). i can pay cash, or if you would like, i can give you a tax writeoff donation form, which you can turn in on taxes (and i will be extremely generous on value).

i'm in the dawsonville area - so not looking to drive hours for a blown D15 or anything like that... but i can meet/pick up.

reply here, PM, or email me at my SCHOOL (see, i'm legit) email at [email protected]

thanks.

i have a d16y7 I have the head off of it I don't want much for it if your interested 678-294-9893 thanks

Cynical 1
05-03-2013, 07:36 PM
sure, shoot me a price.

4wslude
05-03-2013, 07:40 PM
sure, shoot me a price.

Just text me and we can talk numbers

type-r_319
05-06-2013, 07:47 PM
I ha a complete 92 d15b7w/ trans all stock and complete. Located in griffin, ga. 4046258118. Pm for info.

ed_gm90
05-12-2013, 08:43 PM
I have a LS tranny that locked up, ill let it go for 20

Bacon
05-18-2013, 07:37 AM
I have a complete LS swap. Help me pull it and its yours for a few hundred.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Cynical 1
05-19-2013, 06:51 PM

i'll take it.

when and where?

Cynical 1
05-19-2013, 06:52 PM
I have a complete LS swap. Help me pull it and its yours for a few hundred.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

not looking to spend a few hundred on an ls, sorry.

Bacon
05-21-2013, 04:48 PM
not looking to spend a few hundred on an ls, sorry.

On a complete swap? As in motor, trans, and everything attached to it? Good luck with your search.

cjonescrx
05-24-2013, 11:33 AM
I have a D16Z6 with a spun bearing located in Cumming off 369. Text me 4787146782

EmminoDaGreat
05-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Thread jack, Ill give you 20 $ :)

I Have a lot of bad engines that I usually scrap, lmk how many you're looking for.

Sammich
05-24-2013, 01:08 PM
wish this would have been up a couple of months ago, i had 2 transmissions you could have gotten that we just tossed in a scrap car and hauled away

Theycall_Metue
06-07-2013, 07:15 PM
bump,
Hes looking for bad engine and transmission for the next generations to learn on. No need for your running swap/ engine/ tranny that you'll be asking street price for.

Cynical 1
06-13-2013, 01:36 PM
still on the lookout for engines.

and Tue is correct - these are for learning, not rebuilding/reselling.