PDA

View Full Version : Itunes help

antiv6
04-28-2013, 08:20 PM
Ive decided its time to get a new laptop and i was wondering how i will go about transferring all the music and things on my phone (iphone 5) to the new computer. If i download itunes on the new one can i just plug my phone in and get all of the music and everything off of it if I log in with my account on the new computer?

.blank cd
04-28-2013, 09:13 PM
Ive decided its time to get a new laptop and i was wondering how i will go about transferring all the music and things on my phone (iphone 5) to the new computer. If i download itunes on the new one can i just plug my phone in and get all of the music and everything off of it if I log in with my account on the new computer?

Only the things you've bought from iTunes. That music is in the cloud. The rest you're gonna have to transfer over with an external HD or something.

antiv6
04-28-2013, 09:14 PM
ok thanks

guinness
04-30-2013, 09:10 AM
There is a program out there called Xilisoft hone transfer. It is very simple and easy to use.

guinness
04-30-2013, 09:10 AM
*iPhone, my bad.

RandomGuy
04-30-2013, 10:56 AM
Only the things you've bought from iTunes. That music is in the cloud. The rest you're gonna have to transfer over with an external HD or something.

funny how people throw that word around in any scenario involving the internets now.

.blank cd
04-30-2013, 11:09 AM
funny how people throw that word around in any scenario involving the internets now.

Sorry. It can be in the cloud, but your iTunes account keeps track of what you've purchased through them...