PDA

View Full Version : Why Echo should bring me leftovers.....

Buttons
04-17-2013, 09:18 AM
1. She didn't even know who the father of her child was until he was about 6 months old. That alone should be reason enough.

2. She didn't breastfeed because she is lazy and "her boobs are too big". Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life.

3. She's letting her 7 month old forward face and saying it's alright. Um, no it's not. EVERY car seat says the child has to be 20 lbs AND 1 years old.

Now let's wait for her response on how I'm a bad mother:

1. I let my 7 month old (at the time) sleep in a bed with bumpers. Alright, well he's fine because he's able to lift his head, walk, and crawl. The bumper rule is more for kids who can't lift their head.

2. I let my PROPPED baby drink a bottle in the pack n play. Don't see anything wrong as long as he is propped up.

Oh, yeah the picture in question:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2whjfht.jpg

BKgen®
04-17-2013, 09:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pvxMbCt.gif

teh bri
04-17-2013, 10:19 AM
1.) I didn't breastfeed, because it was my choice. Unlike you, I went up 3 bra sizes after having him.
2.) Brantley wasn't 6 months old, he was 4 months old. Get it right, or keep your mouth shut.
3.) It's my choice, as a mother, since I DID give birth to him, whether to do what I want with him.
4.) It's not your job, to post pictures of my son, on IA for people to see what he looks like.
5.) Posting our conversation on IA is the most immature thing, you could possibly do.
6.) My son, drinks bottles at every nap time, and before he goes to bed. I don't prop him up and let him lay in a Pack n Play.
7.) DON'T come at me with Safety Hazards when you're not the one raising him.

teh bri
04-17-2013, 10:21 AM
Point proven....?

Buttons
04-17-2013, 10:24 AM
1.) I didn't breastfeed, because it was my choice. Unlike you, I went up 3 bra sizes after having him.
2.) Brantley wasn't 6 months old, he was 4 months old. Get it right, or keep your mouth shut.
3.) It's my choice, as a mother, since I DID give birth to him, whether to do what I want with him.
4.) It's not your job, to post pictures of my son, on IA for people to see what he looks like.
5.) Posting our conversation on IA is the most immature thing, you could possibly do.
6.) My son, drinks bottles at every nap time, and before he goes to bed. I don't prop him up and let him lay in a Pack n Play.
7.) DON'T come at me with Safety Hazards when you're not the one raising him.

1. You make horrible choice. This is already Null and Void.
2. 4 or 6 months, I knew who the father of my child was the moment I found out I was pregnant. Again, Null and Void.
3. Well, when CPS come after you for your horrible choices, well, that's alright let your choices be what you decide. They can decide for you.
4. I can post safety hazards if I want to. Your child in a forward facing will most likely snap his neck and die in a car crash. And since we all know you have totalled your car recently, well I would be on the safer side if I was you.
5. I am way more mature than you'll ever be, honey.
6. I sure hope he has more to eat and to drink than that. Nothing wrong with propping a child up when feeding him.
7. I can come at anyone I want to about Safety Hazards when I know they are making horrible choices. You aren't mature or smart enough to raise a baby.

Browning151
04-17-2013, 10:24 AM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s200/Browning151/drama.jpg

Buttons
04-17-2013, 10:25 AM

Point proven....?

I think you just owned yourself.

teh bri
04-17-2013, 10:29 AM

Posting a conversation between US and me posting a facebook status... TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!

teh bri
04-17-2013, 10:30 AM
1. You make horrible choice. This is already Null and Void.
2. 4 or 6 months, I knew who the father of my child was the moment I found out I was pregnant. Again, Null and Void.
3. Well, when CPS come after you for your horrible choices, well, that's alright let your choices be what you decide. They can decide for you.
4. I can post safety hazards if I want to. Your child in a forward facing will most likely snap his neck and die in a car crash. And since we all know you have totalled your car recently, well I would be on the safer side if I was you.
5. I am way more mature than you'll ever be, honey.
6. I sure hope he has more to eat and to drink than that. Nothing wrong with propping a child up when feeding him.
7. I can come at anyone I want to about Safety Hazards when I know they are making horrible choices. You aren't mature or smart enough to raise a baby.

Considering I work from home.. don't see it likely possible. I only leave my house when need be. And, I don't drive, my fiance drives. Like that is any of your business. You've been warned, blocked and deleted. Posting this IA just proves and shows that you continue and strive to be IA's attention whore. 2009! wooo!

Buttons
04-17-2013, 10:30 AM

Posting a conversation between US and me posting a facebook status... TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!

I meant to post that earlier as picture, not the posts between us. You own yourself each and every day by waking up. You're going to be that pathetic girl who begs for attention. You are still going to be the girl who says yes to the first guy who notices her. You're still going to be the cheating hoe that we all know you are.

Buttons
04-17-2013, 10:33 AM
Considering I work from home.. don't see it likely possible. I only leave my house when need be. And, I don't drive, my fiance drives. Like that is any of your business. You've been warned, blocked and deleted. Posting this IA just proves and shows that you continue and strive to be IA's attention whore. 2009! wooo!

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/off-topic/332982-lets-play-game.html
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/off-topic/335899-random.html
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/off-topic/328957-can-month-get-any-worse.html
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/car-pics/330072-mommy-car.html

Buttons
04-17-2013, 10:34 AM

Do you really think it is safe to bring all your Johns to your own home where your child is at?

teh bri
04-17-2013, 10:41 AM
You're a moron. Unlike you, I'm signing off here and taking care of my child and getting back to work. Enjoy the rest of your day :]

.blank cd
04-17-2013, 10:41 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxjlw4AnIX1rn1xxfo1_250.gif

Buttons
04-17-2013, 10:43 AM
You're a moron. Unlike you, I'm signing off here and taking care of my child and getting back to work. Enjoy the rest of your day :]

I take care of my child just well. I am a stay at home mom in her last year of college :)

Enjoy the rest of your fucks for the day. Be careful not to get Herpes. Definitely use protection, morons like you don't need to breed more :)

Buttons
04-17-2013, 10:51 AM
She says she's not going to respond, but she, and we all know she's a horrible mother. She tries to defend her actions, but she obviously hasn't read or doesn't care about Safety Laws/Standards/Tests being done.

This post is mainly to do with the fact that she needs to rear face her child. He's not safe forward facing especially with her car history.

The chest clip needs to be on his chest, NOT HIS STOMACH. That kid will probably fly out of his seat in a wreck. And the straps are loose. She's so fucking retarded. I'm only worried about this innocent child's safety. He shouldn't be harmed because of his ignorance and stupidity.

Matt300ZXT
04-17-2013, 10:53 AM
All this talk of big boobs and going up 3 bra sizes w/o any pics? This is a rip off!

Plus, to the op, it's kinda pathetic you come on a forum just to rip on someone you don't like, and make threats to her about calling cps on her lol Grow up.

Elbow
04-17-2013, 11:03 AM
Well this was fun.

Browning151
04-17-2013, 11:04 AM
All this talk of big boobs and going up 3 bra sizes w/o any pics? This is a rip off!

They've been passed around before, I'm sure someone around here still has 'em saved somewhere.

Buttons
04-17-2013, 11:05 AM

Plus, to the op, it's kinda pathetic you come on a forum just to rip on someone you don't like, and make threats to her about calling cps on her lol Grow up.

Her boobs didn't go up 3 sizes. They would be a G. You just got to look around IA. Her boobs have been posted many times!

I never threatened to call the CPS on her. She blocked me on facebook because she didn't like that I was right about car seat safety. Plus with all her trips to DFCS trying to figure out who the father of her baby is, I'm surprised nothing happened then.

Vteckidd
04-17-2013, 11:25 AM
id rather not see Chubs Mcgees flabby mammories.

You forward face your child at 7 months old? What a fucking idiot. Thats how they break their neck ASSHAT.

Oh look BRI KNOWS BEST like she always claims

Vteckidd
04-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Does she even realize that in normal stop and go traffic the force you are putting on your babies neck and undeveloped spinal cord can be seriously debilitating? IS SHE REALLY THIS FUCKING STUPID?

Car Seat Safety for Babies Under 2 On The Way (http://www.safekids.org/safety-basics/babies/on-the-way/carseat-safety-for-babies.html)

Buttons
04-17-2013, 11:30 AM
Even for forward facing, he's not even buckled in properly. She obviously doesn't care.

Vteckidd
04-17-2013, 11:34 AM
Honestly the Bumper thing is new, they can be dangerous, but you just have to have a monitor. My sister used Bumpers but she had the weight sensor monitor that would alert and shift in weight on the crib. Also had video monitoring. Much much much more manageable than forward facing car seat.

If Shitbag Mcgee gets in a 10 mph wreck, she can snap her childs twig of a neck , then she'll learn her lesson.

Her stupidity knows no bounds

Buttons
04-17-2013, 11:36 AM
My baby didn't sleep in the crib with a bumper until he was almost 7 months old. When he was able to crawl and lift his head well! And he has a monitor.

I know! That's what kills me. I've read so much about car seat safety and just overall safety. I wasn't at first saying everything to be mean, I just trying to inform her that he needs to rear-face.

Every single car seat out there says the child must be 1 years old AND 20 lbs. Not either or.

Vteckidd
04-17-2013, 11:39 AM
This thread should be changed to WHY I KNOW BRI IS A BAD MOTHER

but we all kinda knew that when she didnt even know which dick was responsible.

RsonGt3's
04-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Face palm! A huge one. Wheres Steve Wilkos when you need him!

Steve!!!!

Sinfix_15
04-17-2013, 01:43 PM
Staying out of this one.

CSquared
04-17-2013, 01:44 PM
Staying out of this one.

X2 this is the definition of a trainwreck.

teh bri
04-17-2013, 01:51 PM
HOLY SHIT MIKE IS RUNNING HIS MOUTH YET AGAIN!

Seriously, I'm coming to Atlanta May 2nd through the thirteenth. PLEASE god say something to me then. I fucking beg you. You know why? Because all you are is a loser behind a computer typing on his keyboard. My parenting skills are up to par. And I know when I look back to 2009 I'm way more mature and a hell of a lot responsible. My child has been with me since day 1. I'm not out doing stupid shit like half the girls are now a days. What I do is none of anyone's business but my own. And I'm doing an amazing job at it. His carseat hasn't been like that free whole time. He's been recently screaming his head off because he can't see anything and his anxiety takes over. 8 months old, 23 pounds and 30 inches long. He does SO much better this way than screaming bloody murder rear facing so the doctors told me to strap him in really good as well as the car seat and he should be fine. His car seat DOESN'T move an inch. And he seems happier. So do not tell me I'm a horrible mother because I'm pretty fucking fantastic at what I do.

E36slide
04-17-2013, 02:02 PM
Why are y'all even fighting? Two skanks bitching about whos a better parent el o el. This is why bitches are better to be seen then heard.

This is ia not maury. If shes a bad parent then so be it. Call someone or stfu. People are trying to rice their car out so cut the shit!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Bacon
04-17-2013, 02:07 PM
I am not one to tell someone how to raise their child or do something different with their child, but coming from my past trauma experiences in my field of work, I would personally tell that doctor to get fucked. Try rear facing him and sitting back their with him and play or something. He may just have a little separation anxiety from not being able to see you. I don't wish seeing a deceased child on anyone. No matter how careful you are with your driving, they are called an accident for a reason.

Don't take this as a personal attack, Bri. I have seen the aftermath first hand of infants in forward facing car seats post accident. Try different things.

Buttons
04-17-2013, 02:19 PM
StrAp him In Real Good? Lol His Straps Are Loose And His Chest Clip Is On His Stomach.

Don'tMindThe Capitalization My Phone Is AcTing Weird.

Sinfix_15
04-17-2013, 02:26 PM
I think when i was a toddler, my car seat was the center console of a chevelle.....

i turned out just fine.

Vteckidd
04-17-2013, 02:29 PM
I think when i was a toddler, my car seat was the center console of a chevelle.....

i turned out just fine.
you can smoke a lot of crack and not end up sucking dick for money, but doesnt mean it wasnt prudent.

Sinfix_15
04-17-2013, 02:31 PM
you can smoke a lot of crack and not end up sucking dick for money, but doesnt mean it wasnt prudent.

I wish someone would have told me that before i turned down that last business venture.

Elbow
04-17-2013, 02:36 PM
I don't want to get in anyone's business, but strapping him in good won't help his neck unless he happens to be wearing a mini-HANS.

Vteckidd
04-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Seriously, I'm coming to Atlanta May 2nd through the thirteenth. PLEASE god say something to me then. I fucking beg you.

LOL Definition of an attention whore. BRI SO ANGRY, BRI SMASH!

My parenting skills are up to par
Way to set the bar high. PAR? You know that means AVERAGE right?

Fig. as good as the standard or average; up to standard.

So your child warrants only the minimum standard of care? What a great mom you are, should be so proud. I hope your when you get in an accident because youre typing about how much you cant stand Evan, that your kid gets an average injury. :trollface:

I'm not out doing stupid shit like half the girls are now a days.
you mean like having promiscuous sex, getting pregnant, trashing a guys name who you find out wasnt the father AFTER giving birth then making excuses for it while putting your child in danger because you think youre smarter than anyone else?

What I do is none of anyone's business but my own.
EXCEPT WHEN YOU POST IT ON A PUBLIC FUCKING FORUM

His carseat hasn't been like that free whole time.
Oh so youve only been putting his life in danger SOME of the time, got it.

He's been recently screaming his head off because he can't see anything and his anxiety takes over. 8 months old, 23 pounds and 30 inches long. He does SO much better this way than screaming bloody murder rear facing so the doctors told me to strap him in really good as well as the car seat and he should be fine. His car seat DOESN'T move an inch. And he seems happier.

Ill bet no doctor told you that and youre making it up, and all i got out of that is
"WAHHHHHHHHHHHH my fucking baby cries and I cant, like, you know, hear my BFF on the phone when im driving, i wish i could shut him up. Oh look, let me put his life in danger, thatll solve it all. FUck being a responsible parent, this motherfucker is crying."

So do not tell me I'm a horrible mother because I'm pretty fucking fantastic at what I do.

Youre a horrible mother, you are advocating putting your child in danger because youre so insecure with yourself you cant handle being told youre a fuck up. youre a week feeble minded person who has to be emotionally coddled.

Grow some balls, admit youre a fuckup. Thats the first step.

But , you wont, youll stomp your feet and yell like a little kid because, well thats what you are. A brat who thinks everyone owes her something. You keep fucking up, and never taking responsibility.

Good luck whoreface

D3UC3S
04-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Lol at the hen fight

Vteckidd
04-17-2013, 02:40 PM
I don't want to get in anyone's business, but strapping him in good won't help his neck unless he happens to be wearing a mini-HANS.

ITS COOL BRO, SOMEONE ON INSTAGRAM TOLD HER IT WAS COOL. SHE HAS LEGIONS OF PORKERS TELLING HER SHES A GREAT MOM, ITS ALL GOOD BRO.

D3UC3S
04-17-2013, 02:53 PM
Habahaha...mike is killing it!

Sammich
04-17-2013, 03:21 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE DRAMA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU AUTUMN

Nemesis
04-17-2013, 03:22 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE DRAMA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU AUTUMN

HAY SAMMICH

FUK U HONKY

Bacon
04-17-2013, 03:23 PM
HAY SAMMICH

FUK U HONKY

You sexist bastard.....oh wait....nvrmnd.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Sammich
04-17-2013, 03:23 PM
i'm in stitches right now lmaooo

Buttons
04-17-2013, 03:47 PM

I figured if I ever made a thread again, it needed to bring the hoards in.

Buttons
04-17-2013, 03:48 PM
HOLY SHIT MIKE IS RUNNING HIS MOUTH YET AGAIN!

Seriously, I'm coming to Atlanta May 2nd through the thirteenth. PLEASE god say something to me then. I fucking beg you. You know why? Because all you are is a loser behind a computer typing on his keyboard. My parenting skills are up to par. And I know when I look back to 2009 I'm way more mature and a hell of a lot responsible. My child has been with me since day 1. I'm not out doing stupid shit like half the girls are now a days. What I do is none of anyone's business but my own. And I'm doing an amazing job at it. His carseat hasn't been like that free whole time. He's been recently screaming his head off because he can't see anything and his anxiety takes over. 8 months old, 23 pounds and 30 inches long. He does SO much better this way than screaming bloody murder rear facing so the doctors told me to strap him in really good as well as the car seat and he should be fine. His car seat DOESN'T move an inch. And he seems happier. So do not tell me I'm a horrible mother because I'm pretty fucking fantastic at what I do.

FYI if you come to Georgia, you HAVE to put him in a rear facing car seat. It's actually the law here in Georgia. You can't forward face unless you are 1 years old. I don't think they have that as a law in Maryland (couldn't find anything, but car seats say it). So try not to break any LAWS!

On_Her_Face
04-17-2013, 03:57 PM
I hope Darwinism does not take over.

roxie911
04-17-2013, 04:09 PM
Was this thread really made? Seriously?
We had an argument on facebook so let me make a thread and make it 10x worse because I have nothing better to do...

Why do you people (go ahead and quote the movie, Sammich. Idgaf) NEED drama? Do you really have nothing better to do? Do you really not have a life that you want to spend your spare time trying to bring other people down? Here's an idea, why not try your best to give advice, and if someone doesn't want to take it, then they don't want to take the advice. Get over it and move the fuck on. It's not like they're impacting YOUR life by doing something different/wrong.

Jesus Christ.

Sinfix_15
04-17-2013, 04:15 PM
Facebook.......................................... ....

now women can cause trouble without even leaving the kitchen.

/SMDH

E36slide
04-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Facebook.......................................... ....

now women can cause trouble without even leaving the kitchen.

/SMDH

You left out a d in (smddh)

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Vteckidd
04-17-2013, 04:41 PM
Was this thread really made? Seriously?
We had an argument on facebook so let me make a thread and make it 10x worse because I have nothing better to do...

Why do you people (go ahead and quote the movie, Sammich. Idgaf) NEED drama? Do you really have nothing better to do? Do you really not have a life that you want to spend your spare time trying to bring other people down? Here's an idea, why not try your best to give advice, and if someone doesn't want to take it, then they don't want to take the advice. Get over it and move the fuck on. It's not like they're impacting YOUR life by doing something different/wrong.

Jesus Christ.
im 31, i have nothing better to do at work except troll forums.

CMON BRO U KNOW DIS

Sinfix_15
04-17-2013, 04:42 PM

CMON BRO U KNOW DIS

Do people actually work at work?

sucks to be them.

Buttons
04-17-2013, 04:45 PM
My baby is pretty easy to take care of, he doesn't cry constantly. I'm a stay at home mom with A's in my Junior/Senior level classes. House is clean. Nothing better to do than this, facebook, coupon, and find new recipes on Pinterest.

SHHHH
04-17-2013, 04:50 PM

sucks to be them.

Hahahaha

MeFryRice
04-17-2013, 04:53 PM
I'm trying to figure out where the pictures of Bri's boobs are at?

Sinfix_15
04-17-2013, 05:03 PM
I'm trying to figure out where the pictures of Bri's boobs are at?

I'm sure they're here somewhere....

Few words of caution, what has been seen, cannot be unseen.

MeFryRice
04-17-2013, 05:12 PM
They can't be worse than U8my0reo's...that was f'n disgusting.

.blank cd
04-17-2013, 05:17 PM
God damn y'all are picky about some boobs. Are y'all queer?

Echonova
04-17-2013, 05:25 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2whjfht.jpgHoly shit that's a lot of open tabs.

Bacon
04-17-2013, 05:35 PM
Autumn, I swear either you are my wifes alter ego or yall know each other. My wife does all that pinterest stuff with recipes and coupins. She works for now though.

And my wife keeps that many tabs open on her laptop too.

Buttons
04-17-2013, 05:52 PM
Holy shit that's a lot of open tabs.

I think I closed a few that I wanted to keep private... LOL. I usually have to scroll through so many. haha

Autumn, I swear either you are my wifes alter ego or yall know each other. My wife does all that pinterest stuff with recipes and coupins. She works for now though.

And my wife keeps that many tabs open on her laptop too.

Haha, I just recently started a couponing club on facebook. I learned how to cook while pregnant. No more frozen/fast food meals for me!

Elbow
04-17-2013, 05:59 PM
They can't be worse than U8my0reo's...that was f'n disgusting.

Thanks for bringing it back up.

Bacon
04-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Most of her tabs are baby related since she still has baby fever 8 months post delivery but she does all that recipe stuff. We just cooked a taco bake that she found.

Thanks for bringing it back up.

I can look through my email and pull up the pics for you if you'd like. Shitbag Brandon emailed them to me for whatever reason.

Sinfix_15
04-17-2013, 06:16 PM
I can look through my email and pull up the pics for you if you'd like. Shitbag Brandon emailed them to me for whatever reason.

Some guys have a "look at my dick" complex.

Buttons
04-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Most of her tabs are baby related since she still has baby fever 8 months post delivery but she does all that recipe stuff. We just cooked a taco bake that she found.

She's brave! Oh, god, I don't want another baby anytime soon. I got to graduate school! I had a c-section. So imagining running after 1 and taking care of a baby after being cut open, is just too much! lol

Echonova
04-17-2013, 06:36 PM
On a completely unrelated note: Look what just arrived!!! I love when presents I send to myself arrive. I like to pretend they are from a secret admirer.

But now I can say "Honey. I'm going to smoke that butt tonight" without my wife breaking out in a cold sweat.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/010_zps6d019067.jpg (http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/Echonova3/media/010_zps6d019067.jpg.html)

Oh, and a big F- you to whoever invented packing peanuts...

Sinfix_15
04-17-2013, 06:53 PM
She's brave! Oh, god, I don't want another baby anytime soon. I got to graduate school! I had a c-section. So imagining running after 1 and taking care of a baby after being cut open, is just too much! lol

Yeah, sounds pretty rough........

but it could be a lot worse you know.....

Imagine the guy who now has to put up with that shit. It's like getting your beloved sports car back after finding out someone has crashed it and there's nothing the insurance company can do about it. You're only options are to park that mangled piece in the garage and day dream about how good it used to ride, or trade it in on a newer one with less miles and a better paint job.

Sinfix_15
04-17-2013, 06:55 PM
On a completely unrelated note: Look what just arrived!!! I love when presents I send to myself arrive. I like to pretend they are from a secret admirer.

But now I can say "Honey. I'm going to smoke that butt tonight" without my wife breaking out in a cold sweat.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/010_zps6d019067.jpg (http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/Echonova3/media/010_zps6d019067.jpg.html)

"honey, im gonna smoke that butt tonight"............ my oh my.... you are a modern day poet sir.

Buttons
04-17-2013, 07:00 PM

When I buy things for myself, I usually put it in gift wrap. I like opening presents.

Imagine the guy who now has to put up with that shit. It's like getting your beloved sports car back after finding out someone has crashed it and there's nothing the insurance company can do about it. You're only options are to park that mangled piece in the garage and day dream about how good it used to ride, or trade it in on a newer one with less miles and a better paint job.

This is a jab at vaginal birth, right? LOL My baby has/had a big head. Doctor said it was up to me. You can just imagine my decision.

Browning151
04-17-2013, 07:23 PM

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/thelaserman/Reaction%20Face/Kenan.png

Damn son....

quickdodge®
04-17-2013, 07:24 PM
3. She's letting her 7 month old forward face and saying it's alright. Um, no it's not. EVERY car seat says the child has to be 20 lbs AND[SIZE=2] 1 [SIZE=2]year[SIZE=2]s old.

A baby should never face forward until AT LEAST the age of one AND weigh at or above 20 pounds. It's actually best to keep them facing the rear as long as possible. Not good to put a sub-one year child forward facing.

[SIZE=2]
[SIZE=2]1. I let m[SIZE=2]y[SIZE=2] 7 mo[SIZE=2]nth old (at the time) sleep in a bed with [SIZE=2]b[SIZE=2]umpers. [SIZE=2]Alright, well he's fine because [SIZE=2]he's able to lif[SIZE=2]t h[SIZE=2]is hea[SIZE=2]d, walk, and crawl.[SIZE=2] The bumper r[SIZE=2]ule is more for kids who can't lif[SIZE=2]t their head.

A baby under age 1 should never be in a bed. That child needs to be in the crib until he/she can communicate and walk.

2. I l[SIZE=2]et my P[SIZE=2]ROPPED [SIZE=2]baby d[SIZE=2]rink a bottle in the pack n play. Don't see anything wrong as long as [SIZE=2]he is propped up.

It's not good to leave a baby unattended or propped up while eating. While feeding a baby, he/she should be held. What if that baby starts to choke. Also, if propped, as the baby eats, the food level in the bottle is going to go down. The baby neither knows how nor has the skill to bring the bottle up to where he/she is actually getting food and not sucking in air. As it goes down, the baby will only be sucking in air. That will make for a nice tummy ache for that child.

Take this for what it's worth. I mean, I only went through four children.

Bacon
04-17-2013, 07:57 PM

Fortunately our five year old is pretty self sufficient so we can just send him into the backyard and play with our four dogs while we tend to our 8 month old.

Buttons
04-17-2013, 08:26 PM
A baby should never face forward until AT LEAST the age of one AND weigh at or above 20 pounds. It's actually best to keep them facing the rear as long as possible. Not good to put a sub-one year child forward facing.

Yes, I agree. That's what I was saying. I'm rear-facing until he's at least 2. My car seat is rated for up to 40lbs & 40 inches for rear-facing.

A baby under age 1 should never be in a bed. That child needs to be in the crib until he/she can communicate and walk.
Crib is what I meant. He was in a bassinet as a newborn and then around 6/7 months, we put him in his crib. We had to lower the crib 2 months ago when he started standing up.

It's not good to leave a baby unattended or propped up while eating. While feeding a baby, he/she should be held. What if that baby starts to choke. Also, if propped, as the baby eats, the food level in the bottle is going to go down. The baby neither knows how nor has the skill to bring the bottle up to where he/she is actually getting food and not sucking in air. As it goes down, the baby will only be sucking in air. That will make for a nice tummy ache for that child.

Take this for what it's worth. I mean, I only went through four children. He's not unattended. I'm right by him in the pack n play. I hold him most of the time. He used to eat in his chair until he kept trying to escape from it. He's the same level of propped up as he was in his chair. And he's 10 months old, not a 2 month old.

Fortunately our five year old is pretty self sufficient so we can just send him into the backyard and play with our four dogs while we tend to our 8 month old.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk. That's what I hope for when I have my next baby. That my son will be 5 or older and will be able to help out sometimes.

Sir_Christopher
04-17-2013, 08:38 PM
shit got real, than I realized who "buttons" was! now shit got interesting lol

CSquared
04-17-2013, 08:49 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/18/3e9uha9y.jpg

quickdodge®
04-17-2013, 09:40 PM
And he's 10 months old, not a 2 month old.

I never said anything about him being 2 months old.

ramazanpz
04-17-2013, 09:56 PM
Woah, at first I thought this was a TV show "16 and pregnant" then I saw the mother post on forums :O

Gashbell4595
04-17-2013, 09:57 PM

When you gonna take some pics of that bad boy?

Scotsman
04-17-2013, 10:04 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE DRAMA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU AUTUMNlay off , i haz dibs

HAY SAMMICH

FUK U HONKYOH HAI

I figured if I ever made a thread again, it needed to bring the hoards in.you know what i'm going to ask..............

CMON BRO U KNOW DISi had no idea that i am older than you

sucks to be them.i try not to

I'm trying to figure out where the pictures of Bri's boobs are at?......

They can't be worse than U8my0reo's...that was f'n disgusting.QFT

God damn y'all are picky about some boobs. Are y'all queer?ya know

Oh, and a big F- you to whoever invented packing peanuts...oh snap!

Imagine the guy who now has to put up with that shit. It's like getting your beloved sports car back after finding out someone has crashed it and there's nothing the insurance company can do about it. You're only options are to park that mangled piece in the garage and day dream about how good it used to ride, or trade it in on a newer one with less miles and a better paint job.you sir win the internetz

Woah, at first I thought this was a TV show "16 and pregnant" then I saw the mother post on forums :Olmao

Scotsman
04-17-2013, 10:04 PM
When you gonna take some pics of that bad boy?looks like he already did

Echonova
04-17-2013, 10:05 PM
When you gonna take some pics of that bad boy?Hopefully tomorrow I'll get some action shots. Pulled a pork butt out of the freezer today so we'll see what she can do.

Buttons
04-17-2013, 10:20 PM
you know what i'm going to ask..............

Like five years later, the answer is still no. LOL

I never said anything about him being 2 months old.

I mean that in he is not a weak newborn. He's still a baby, yes, but he can handle more than a newborn.

-EnVus-
04-17-2013, 10:21 PM
All i can say is being a parent of a 5 month old myself and seeing the dumbass people that drive in Georgia. A child's seat and safety is #1 priority of an Automobile and should be done the proper way. I am not gonna rag on anyone ways of raising children cause everyone learns the right way or the hard way. I just hope Bri that you will get him a proper seat and use it as tested rear facing not for our satisfaction but for the child's. Take this all as input and not as a argument and just make things right.

Scotsman
04-17-2013, 10:30 PM
Like five years later, the answer is still no. LOL

I mean that in he is not a weak newborn. He's still a baby, yes, but he can handle more than a newborn................well it was worth a shot ,lol

quickdodge®
04-17-2013, 10:39 PM
I mean that in he is not a weak newborn. He's still a baby, yes, but he can handle more than a newborn.

Like I said, I've got as more years experience than you've got of actual life. So you know, I only put up what I know in that time.

Buttons
04-17-2013, 10:42 PM
...............well it was worth a shot ,lolhehe

Buttons
04-17-2013, 10:44 PM
Like I said, I've got as more years experience than you've got of actual life. So you know, I only put up what I know in that time.

At least we are on the same page on car seat safety :) That was all I was trying to tell Bri on facebook and through texts. She's the one who made it personal and tried to say I was the bad mother. I may not be the perfect mother, but I do try my best by my child! And I'll happily take correct advice. I won't shut people down like Bri did.

Scotsman
04-17-2013, 10:45 PM
oh shit!!! hahahahaha

-EnVus-
04-17-2013, 10:52 PM
Ill go get my Mother to join and school you then she had 8 of us and she was number 11 in her family lol

Sammich
04-18-2013, 06:23 AM
HAY SAMMICH

FUK U HONKY

see you tonight whore hey?

Echonova
04-18-2013, 06:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDk6Zqfenhs

Sammich
04-18-2013, 06:24 AM
i wouldnt mind seeing a pair of nice IA tits by page 10....sall i'm sayin

Browning151
04-18-2013, 07:49 AM
i wouldnt mind seeing a pair of nice IA tits by page 10....sall i'm sayin

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/187897-1/Webcam_girl_flashes.gif

teh bri
04-18-2013, 08:13 AM
I'm going to say what I have to say and be done. Since the day Brantley was born he has had attention, been held, rocked to sleep, taken care of and fed when need be. He is 8 months old now, sleeps in his own crib, crawls, 23 pounds and 28-29 inches long. I'd say I'm doing a damn good job at raising my child. The only time I have had a problem is his teething, and I make sure he is comfortable as soon as possible. Ask anyone. I've ALWAYS wanted a child at a younger age. 21? Maybe not. But I'm 23, full time mother, work from home, car is paid off, and I have my own place, backyard that's kept up, an English Mastiff, a horse and a donkey and I'm doing very well. I've made more accomplishments up here (Maryland) than I ever did in Georgia. I let go ALOT of things to get where I am at now.

You can sit there and tell me I'm a horrible mom for doing what I did, but after everything yesterday I drove myself to my local Fire Department (where my father was for 7 years) and they strapped in his car seat, "the way safety laws tell you" and I was correct as to where the straps were they need to be tighter 2cm and I changed his car seat rear facing. Only because (they thought he was 1 already because how big he is) I had to tell them he was 8 months old.

I am a fucking terrific mom, I do my damn best to make sure my child had a better childhood that I do. So your remarks and your "put me downs" don't bother me. I've been dealing with this since 2009... And I'll be damned if I let it bother me now.

Sammich
04-18-2013, 08:32 AM
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/187897-1/Webcam_girl_flashes.gif

red x dont work round deez parts

Sammich
04-18-2013, 08:34 AM
Hey Bri...why not just stop responding and just let them be...the drama is only here because you're responding...just what my eyes see. but i only own a honda, so what do i know

Buttons
04-18-2013, 10:01 AM
So All I Saw Was That I'm Right And You're Wrong.

My Main Concern Was Your CHild's Safety. You're The One Who Made It Personal.

Elbow
04-18-2013, 10:04 AM
This ended too quickly, start another thread.

Ed
04-18-2013, 10:11 AM
What a gay thread.

PM me for titties.

Elbow
04-18-2013, 10:17 AM
http://www.thenoobdad.com/wp-content/uploads/bad-mother.jpeg

CSquared
04-18-2013, 10:47 AM
What a gay thread.

PM me for titties.

Your titties? Better be some nice man tits if I have to pm you for them.

Echonova
04-18-2013, 10:51 AM
http://www.thenoobdad.com/wp-content/uploads/bad-mother.jpegIt's not an AR-15, so that's completely safe.

Ed
04-18-2013, 10:54 AM
Your titties? Better be some nice man tits if I have to pm you for them.

It can be mine.

Echonova
04-18-2013, 11:00 AM
In for boobs (especially if they are Ed's).

Nemesis
04-18-2013, 01:10 PM
nobody has booby pics, this is all a lie. inb4 pm'ed pics of echos boobs

Sinfix_15
04-18-2013, 01:22 PM
http://www.thenoobdad.com/wp-content/uploads/bad-mother.jpeg

OMG...... i cant believe what a horrible mother she is.............

That kid should be started off with a 1911

MeFryRice
04-18-2013, 01:23 PM
nobody has booby pics, this is all a lie. inb4 pm'ed pics of echos boobs

I can send you what I have of U8my0reo's if you want. lol.

Echonova
04-18-2013, 01:30 PM
I can send you what I have of U8my0reo's if you want. lol.[IMG]Hairy asshole[IMG]

roxie911
04-18-2013, 02:41 PM
I can send you what I have of U8my0reo's if you want. lol.

Sorry, but I have to ask...

why on earth would you keep those?

Ed
04-18-2013, 02:52 PM

Blackmail and/or embarrassment. I have some of those.

Vteckidd
04-18-2013, 03:13 PM
ok done

Echonova
04-18-2013, 03:17 PM
ok doneque?

Vteckidd
04-18-2013, 03:21 PM
que?
There was a 60 sec window i posted the picture being asked for. if you missed it, OH WELL :P

MeFryRice
04-18-2013, 03:29 PM

Good conversation piece to laugh about.

On_Her_Face
04-18-2013, 03:46 PM
OMG...... i cant believe what a horrible mother she is.............

That kid should be started off with a 1911

Everybody knows real men have 1911s.

CSquared
04-18-2013, 04:52 PM
There was a 60 sec window i posted the picture being asked for. if you missed it, OH WELL :P

I call bs

C230K
04-18-2013, 04:52 PM

60 mins. sounds better

Sinfix_15
04-18-2013, 05:05 PM
60 mins. sounds better

I'll re-post the naked pictures......

dont say people didnt warn you though...

http://runningintoshape.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/biscuits.jpg

Sinfix_15
04-18-2013, 05:06 PM
almost forgot the money shot............

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/14418000/2/stock-photo-14418000-pound-of-roast-beef.jpg

Sir_Christopher
04-18-2013, 07:09 PM
and.... I just came

Scotsman
04-18-2013, 07:24 PM
ahhahahahaha

quickdodge®
04-18-2013, 07:26 PM
Ill go get my Mother to join and school you then she had 8 of us and she was number 11 in her family lol

I need no schooling.

So your remarks and your "put me downs" don't bother me. I've been dealing with this since 2009... And I'll be damned if I let it bother me now.

If this were the case, you wouldn't have felt the need to explain yourself. You'd just be done with it by not responding at all. Again I know it's sage advice that you'll turn a blind eye to, but it's true.

DeeAOne
04-18-2013, 07:30 PM
I always miss the good threads!

Sir_Christopher
04-18-2013, 08:12 PM

better late, than never! I always say

Echonova
04-18-2013, 08:30 PM
I always miss the good threads!Quit living in the real world and just stay here.

Problem solved.

teh bri
04-18-2013, 09:45 PM
>:l

well, there goes that plan.

MUDSLINGER
04-18-2013, 09:50 PM
In for tits.....

teh bri
04-18-2013, 09:51 PM
Pictures from 2009? Half of us were just turning 18/19.

Barely legal my dudes.

MUDSLINGER
04-18-2013, 09:53 PM
So am I?

Vteckidd
04-18-2013, 10:28 PM
This bitch loves getting made fun of. IA is the only place she's happy. She needs the attention.

MUDSLINGER
04-18-2013, 10:37 PM
Attn. Whore

Sammich
04-19-2013, 07:42 AM
What a gay thread.

PM me for titties.

*sends PM*

Sammich
04-19-2013, 07:44 AM
barely legal = legal...POST THE TIDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D3UC3S
04-19-2013, 08:25 AM
HAHAHAHAA...i love this shit. Free entertainment!

teh bri
04-19-2013, 08:29 AM
HOLLLLLLLLLY
SHIIIIIIITTTTT
Mike is back at it again.

Damn bro, you absolutely have no life.

Echonova
04-19-2013, 10:03 AM
When you gonna take some pics of that bad boy?Ok, so the pork butt wasn't thawed enough to cook yesterday. So I'm cooking it today, which actually works out better for me anyway.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/021_zps08fdd515.jpg

So last night I made up a brine solution for it to sit in overnight...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/001_zps78041fe3.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/002_zps3c0ee042.jpg

Score the fat, I prefer a cross-hatch pattern.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/003_zps919b9f2a.jpg

Take a break, drink a beer. You've earned it.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/004_zps8ae699e6.jpg

Rub the meat down with secret rub recipe passed down from the time of Moses
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/005_zps46bcbb4a.jpg

The next step is not for the faint of heart. What goes excellent with pork???

More pork.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/006_zps24797b49.jpg

Have a beer, you've earned it.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/022_zpseb17fc23.jpg

Fill the bin with wood pellets
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/007_zps6fd81bc0.jpg

Turn smoker on, set temp... Pretty much walk away. The Traeger auto feeds the wood pellets to keep the smoke constant along with the temp (sorry, haven't cleaned up the outside of the grill since unpacking).
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/023_zps6fb20ec1.jpg

and enjoy a beer. You've earned it.

I'm cooking under the overhang to my garage in case it rains I don't get wet... So I set some fans up so my house doesn't fill with smoke... LOL
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/020_zps552f100d.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/018_zpsa7c8feaa.jpg

and... Well you know.

Bacon
04-19-2013, 10:22 AM
Ill be over for dinner later.

Nemesis
04-19-2013, 10:30 AM
7 PAGES NO BOOBS OTHER THAN ECHOS. MASSIVE REP POINTS FOR PROPER PM. MASSIVE NEGATIVES FOR DICK PICS

inb4 50 pms of pen0r

MUDSLINGER
04-19-2013, 11:22 AM
and where is the bbq taking place>?

Buttons
04-19-2013, 11:26 AM
I'm pretty sure Bacon is the food of the Gods. I'll be there in ten with more beer!

Echonova
04-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Ill be over for dinner later.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.Yea!!!

and where is the bbq taking place>?Bethlehem

I'm pretty sure Bacon is the food of the Gods. I'll be there in ten with more beer!w00t!!!

SHHHH
04-19-2013, 11:41 AM
Did someone say BBQ!!! O hell ya its going down....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMh39-cqtkM

Echonova
04-19-2013, 11:46 AM
So it is important during the smoking process to check on your meat. With butts you'll notice that the internal temp climbs to about 150 and stalls. Don't panic, it's will rise after the meat "sweats" some of the water out. I like to smoke my pork butts @ 225 for 2hr per pound, but every piece of meat you get will cook a little different. Ideally you want the internal temp to hit 175 but the real trick is waiting until you can literally stick it like a knife through butter.

So here we are almost 2 hours in.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/024_zps9309af89.jpg

And here's to the decision to stay dry.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/025_zps99e1d7ae.jpg

CSquared
04-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Stop with the damn barbecue pictures. I just ate lunch and you're making me hungry again. Shit looks delicious.

Buttons
04-19-2013, 01:36 PM
I made a BLT thinking of this thread!

Vteckidd
04-19-2013, 01:59 PM
What I do is none of anyone's business but my own.

No ones business........................

I've been with 4 people off IA. Brandon Stone was not one of them.

John. Cody. Evan. Anthony.

Evan Richey isn't considered an IA member. He had a screen name but didn't post. But, if you want to consider him one, so be it.

but her own.

5 Dicks, 1 Baby, I bet her fiance is so proud. I bet her mom and dad would be so proud of the stellar choices shes making. Going on public forums talking about how many dicks from 1 website she has ridden.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/snooki-mother-of-the-year-2013.jpg

teh bri
04-19-2013, 02:17 PM
No ones business........................

but her own.

5 Dicks, 1 Baby, I bet her fiance is so proud. I bet her mom and dad would be so proud of the stellar choices shes making. Going on public forums talking about how many dicks from 1 website she has ridden.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/snooki-mother-of-the-year-2013.jpg
You better think fucking twice about being my god damn parents into this you fucking prude. Don't you ever think you know me when you have no fucking clue who and how I am. You go by a god damn website you argagant piece of shit. Go kill yourself already. Jesus Christ. I've had enough of your rude ass comments the past 4 years. You've accomplished NOTHING. Haven't you figured out already that you are nothing but a fat piece of shit and are never going anywhere in your miserable life!?

D3UC3S
04-19-2013, 02:25 PM
Lol you are a joke that only normal people get.

Get off the Internet and try to take care of your kid. You are just feeding the fire and proving to everyone through terrible decisions and even worse grammar, that in fact, you are the ignorant one.

Echonova
04-19-2013, 02:29 PM
So... Getting there. About time to start prepping the corn on the cobb for the smoker and make the crock-pot Mac-n-Cheese.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/026_zpsa5b92a9e.jpg

Oh and have a beer. you've earned it.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/025_zps99e1d7ae.jpg

D3UC3S
04-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Please PM me address....I will bring more beer.

Echonova
04-19-2013, 03:13 PM
So now for the Mac-N-Cheese. Well, the cheating version... But tastes damn near the same when I do it from scratch. Two boxes of Kraft Mac-N-Cheese Deluxe, not the stupid kind in the little box with the powdered cheese.

Stick of butter...

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/027_zps30775a59.jpg

Add a can of evaporated milk and the noodles cooked slightly under Al Dente. They are going to finish cooking in the pot. Go ahead and add the cheese from the packets too and stir.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/028_zpsd633a4ce.jpg

Add more cheese. I like to add Mexican to mine and stir some more.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/029_zpse042c7f4.jpg

Ready for freshly ground pepper and let cook for 2 hours. Add milk as necessary to keep it from becoming too thick.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/030_zpscbaedc46.jpg

Vteckidd
04-19-2013, 03:15 PM
You better think fucking twice about being my god damn parents into this you fucking prude. Don't you ever think you know me when you have no fucking clue who and how I am. You go by a god damn website you argagant piece of shit. Go kill yourself already. Jesus Christ. I've had enough of your rude ass comments the past 4 years. You've accomplished NOTHING. Haven't you figured out already that you are nothing but a fat piece of shit and are never going anywhere in your miserable life!?
LOL

WINNAR

BRI SMASH! BRI ANGRY RAWR.

youre angry because you do care, youre such an attention whore that you cant stand being told the truth. Such a whiny little kid.

Going nowhere in life? Im not the one formally knocked up by someone i didnt know with an 18 year ball and chain wrapped around me.

Im kid free bitch

Vteckidd
04-19-2013, 03:17 PM
Oh and ill say it again,

Im sure your mom and dad would be so proud of where you are in life. Such a class act you are. Posting about the guys you have banged from a WEBSITE. I love how you act like 2009 was 20 years ago, like youve grown up.

youre still the same stupid 17 year old attention whore you were back then

Echonova
04-19-2013, 06:12 PM
So this is what is looks like when it's done... And I steal a piece of bacon off the top.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/031_zps2265d77d.jpg

Wife wanted it sliced and not pulled this time.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/033_zpsfff6d6ef.jpg

Yea for me!!

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/035_zps45666536.jpg

On_Her_Face
04-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Pulled is so much better but I guess if she ain't happy, nobody is happy. Looks good, I like the bacon explosion touch. I have more experience with ribs than butts. I'll get around to making one someday. I am limited to grilling at school unless I'm at the fraternity house.

Scotsman
04-19-2013, 06:29 PM
nom nom nom

.blank cd
04-19-2013, 06:37 PM
So now for the Mac-N-Cheese. Well, the cheating version... But tastes damn near the same when I do it from scratch. Two boxes of Kraft Mac-N-Cheese Deluxe, not the stupid kind in the little box with the powdered cheese.

Stick of butter...

Add a can of evaporated milk and the noodles cooked slightly under Al Dente. They are going to finish cooking in the pot. Go ahead and add the cheese from the packets too and stir.

Ready for freshly ground pepper and let cook for 2 hours. Add milk as necessary to keep it from becoming too thick.

Is that a......

.........pressure cooker?

On_Her_Face
04-19-2013, 06:39 PM
Is that a......

.........pressure cooker?

BAN IT JUST LIKE HIS HANDGUNS!!!!!!

teh bri
04-19-2013, 06:42 PM
Oh and ill say it again,

Im sure your mom and dad would be so proud of where you are in life. Such a class act you are. Posting about the guys you have banged from a WEBSITE. I love how you act like 2009 was 20 years ago, like youve grown up.

youre still the same stupid 17 year old attention whore you were back then
My parents are very proud of me. Thank you. I'm 23 now. So I was 19 in 2009. Nice try.

Echonova
04-19-2013, 07:05 PM
Is that a......

.........pressure cooker?No. But if it were one, instead of filling it with nails and ball bearings I filled it with delicious cheese that nobody would mind if it exploded in there face.

Pulled is so much better but I guess if she ain't happy, nobody is happy. Looks good, I like the bacon explosion touch. I have more experience with ribs than butts. I'll get around to making one someday. I am limited to grilling at school unless I'm at the fraternity house.Agreed, pulled is better. Forgot to mention the sourdough bread is key (rolls are better, but couldn't find them this morning).

Dear Lord I have one hell of a workout to do tomorrow to make-up for today. Even though that one plate is all I ate.

D3UC3S
04-19-2013, 07:15 PM
That looked amazing. Bacon basket weave FTW!

Next time....well, you already know.

Echonova
04-19-2013, 07:16 PM
Anytime brotha. I'm always ready to throw down.

C230K
04-19-2013, 07:24 PM
IA should host its own BBQ car meet with Echo behind the grill slash wet t-shirt contest!

Bacon
04-19-2013, 07:38 PM
Fact: When Tony Stark privatised world peace, he used bacon. We do need to grill out some time. I am getting some more deer meat soon.

Buttons
04-19-2013, 08:01 PM
You want titties?

here they are:

On_Her_Face
04-19-2013, 08:04 PM
Dear Lord I have one hell of a workout to do tomorrow to make-up for today. Even though that one plate is all I ate.

"Fuck it I'm sick I can't work out"
"You don't sound sick"
"I'm fucking my sister is that sick enough for you"

D3UC3S
04-19-2013, 08:04 PM
No one wants to see Echo in a wet T-shirt...

Unless he's grilling delicious meat in a wet T-shirt.....I would pay a few bucks for that.

Sinfix_15
04-19-2013, 08:43 PM

Stick of butter...

No eggs in your crockpot mac?

Dylan
04-19-2013, 09:13 PM
I think it took 169 posts to realize how fucking hungry I'm is.

Buttons
04-19-2013, 09:15 PM
Should rename this: Why I think Echonova should bring me the leftovers....

Scotsman
04-19-2013, 09:18 PM
Should rename this: Why I think Echonova should bring me the leftovers...........

MUDSLINGER
04-19-2013, 09:39 PM
in for bbq meet

Dylan
04-19-2013, 09:44 PM
Should rename this: Why I think Echonova should bring me the leftovers....

Wait...so you want Echo to come over and bring his meat for you to eat?

Scotsman
04-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Wait...so you want Echo to come over and bring his meat for you to eat?you say that like you are jealous

Dylan
04-19-2013, 10:06 PM
you say that like you are jealous

I can't lie, his meat looks damn tasty.

Scotsman
04-19-2013, 10:08 PM
haha

quickdodge®
04-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Anytime brotha. I'm always ready to throw down.

I need in on one of these!!!

IA should host its own BBQ car meet with Echo behind the grill slash wet t-shirt contest!

You're about 6-7 years too late.

Buttons
04-19-2013, 11:01 PM
....... haha :) you might just get a yes one day ;)

Wait...so you want Echo to come over and bring his meat for you to eat?

do you blame me?!

Vteckidd
04-19-2013, 11:06 PM
BBQ MEAT ASAP

-EnVus-
04-19-2013, 11:19 PM
Waiting for Echo's post of how bad the meat turned out and he burned down his miata

Something to be said about a grown man driving a Miata and posting pics of his Meat on the internet :leghump:

D3UC3S
04-20-2013, 07:34 AM
I sent him pics of my meat....he was pleased :ninja:

Echonova
04-20-2013, 07:47 AM
Indeed.

CSquared
04-20-2013, 07:51 AM
I sent him a picture of mine too. He was like "yo bro I would gobble down on that shit and swallow the gravy".

I thought it was an oddly graphic description for eating turkey.

Echonova
04-20-2013, 07:53 AM
YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME!!!!!!!!

Echonova
04-20-2013, 07:55 AM
Well, I had over half the butt left over so I shredded the rest and will have BBQ sammich's galore.

On_Her_Face
04-20-2013, 07:57 AM
You better put cole slaw on that shit.

D3UC3S
04-20-2013, 08:07 AM
Pulled pork with slaw sammich is as close to heaven as it gets in the south!

Scotsman
04-20-2013, 08:53 AM
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll41/Blairpow/Meat-Curtains-funny-pictures.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Blairpow/media/Meat-Curtains-funny-pictures.jpg.html)

Humphrizzle
04-20-2013, 09:00 AM
this thread is dumb. why does this girl care so much about the other girl and the girl's baby(s)?

D3UC3S
04-20-2013, 09:06 AM
This thread is about delicious BBQ.....not white girl problems. You need to give up that man card now....

Scotsman
04-20-2013, 09:06 AM
this thread is dumb. why does this girl care so much about the other girl and the girl's baby(s)?blah blah blah , we are now talking about meats , thread saved

Relentless
04-20-2013, 09:14 AM
Someone say meat

Buttons
04-20-2013, 09:14 AM
this thread is dumb. why does this girl care so much about the other girl and the girl's baby(s)?

It's not dumb. Car seat safety is very important. It's the number one killer in children.

But now it's about why Echonova hasn't brought me leftovers yet!

Echonova
04-20-2013, 10:51 AM
Going to meet the guy that's buying my race tires in a minute... Meeting him near Scotsman's work, so I'm bringing Scots a sammich while I'm at it. Maybe if you're "nice" to him he'll save you a piece.

Scotsman
04-20-2013, 10:54 AM
Going to meet the guy that's buying my race tires in a minute... Meeting him near Scotsman's work, so I'm bringing Scots a sammich while I'm at it. Maybe if you're "nice" to him he'll save you a piece.some much win in this post!

Buttons
04-20-2013, 11:00 AM
I'm too far away :(

Manny Naber
04-20-2013, 11:03 AM
Beeef. Its whats for dinner

D3UC3S
04-20-2013, 11:38 AM
Fuck....I want a Sammy too you negro.

Buttons
04-20-2013, 12:57 PM
exactly

Scotsman
04-20-2013, 06:08 PM
hands down best sammich i have had in ages! thank you again good sir for that tasty treat!

Bacon
04-20-2013, 06:11 PM
exactly

I approve of this post.

0p7!mu5
04-22-2013, 08:00 AM
Hey Bri...why not just stop responding and just let them be...the drama is only here because you're responding...just what my eyes see. But I only own a honda, so what do i know

...or post up tittays

0p7!mu5
04-22-2013, 08:01 AM
Next Time On Maury....