PDA

View Full Version : Misc Dead Celebrity Status..LOOK!

HEATON
12-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Cant really describe it except a lil rock with HipHop rhymin. Good as fuck, one guy sounds jus like Eminem, but not that gay ass Eminem shit, but like Satn, Way i am Good Eminem. JUS LOOK IT UP!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
12-08-2005, 06:41 PM
If it looks like Fem, sounds like Fem, but isn't Fem......it's still just as bad. Later, QD.

HEATON
12-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Never said Looked, jus has a voice similar to Him.

So if its it looks like BS and Sounds like BS then.. are you.. BS? Hmm.

quickdodgeŽ
12-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Your tepid attempts still suck. You'll never get good at putting me down, will you? Stupid. Later, QD.

HEATON
12-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Have i ever tried? Ive jus always told the truht. I have no reason to for no reason make someone look stupid. But ur still insist of whoring with ur stupid opinions, but ur allowed bc ur endowed by the 1St amendment, so i shall respect that. BUt u Shall respect the truth i speak also.

quickdodgeŽ
12-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Have i ever tried?

Lolol.

Ive jus always told the truht.

Lolol.

I have no reason to for no reason make someone look stupid.

Huh? Lolol.

But ur still insist of whoring with ur stupid opinions,

Hurtful.

BUt u Shall respect the truth i speak also.

Only when you speak it. You haven't yet. I only posted my opinion of it. Had nothing to with you. Didn't even say anything towards you. Now, if I offended you by bad-typing Femin....ooops...sorry. Eminem, well, I'm not at all apologetic. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-08-2005, 08:28 PM
BTW, I even gave you +reps for giving me reason to keep on belittling you. Later, QD.