PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Honda Prelude 5 Speed Complete Rolling shell *Great*1000$

JDM_ZC
04-13-2013, 03:28 PM
I Have a 95 Prelude VTEC.. Im selling! Car has great interior and a good body that was painted a few months ago. I am selling it to pay for a traffic ticket that i got last month. I own two honda preludes so this sucks but isnt that bad..It has lots of goodies and it will come with every thing but an engine and transmission.. The radiator and fans still will be in the vehicle. Car has "CLEAN" title... I can be reached at 7708735115 day or night! txt if you want to.
Good:
Accord side skirts
front and rear lip
JDM Tag
Tanabe adjustable suspension
Good Paintjob
Good interior
All motor mounts
new tie tod ends and ball joints
black housing headlights
Gold HID highbeams
Pink HID Low Beams
New front seats with leather rear seats

Bad:
Needs engine and transmission

Apex1972
04-15-2013, 10:07 AM
I Have a 95 Prelude VTEC.. Im selling! Car has great interior and a good body that was painted a few months ago. I am selling it to pay for a traffic ticket that i got last month. I own two honda preludes so this sucks but isnt that bad..It has lots of goodies and it will come with every thing but an engine and transmission.. The radiator and fans still will be in the vehicle. Car has "CLEAN" title... I can be reached at 7708735115 day or night! txt if you want to.
Good:
Accord side skirts
front and rear lip
JDM Tag
Tanabe adjustable suspension
Good Paintjob
Good interior
All motor mounts
new tie tod ends and ball joints
black housing headlights
Gold HID highbeams
Pink HID Low Beams