PDA

View Full Version : TW!GSR SEDAN WITH TYPE R ENGINE ,JDM FRONT !!! SUPER CLEAN!

jdmdomo89
04-08-2013, 11:45 PM
IM TESTING WATERS ON MY BABY, GSR SEDAN WITH TYPE R ENGINE ,JDM FRONT
CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME 786 477 3974 LOCATED NEAR GAINSVILLE,GA

its a 1994 gsr sedan
Interior: type r climate control,type r center console, type r a.c vents, type r clock, gsr cloth interior,punch speakers all around, super clean interior ! All windows And sunroof work perfect

Exterior: full jdm front conversion, Oem jdm front lip, rear sun visor, sunroof visor, 15x7.5 konig candys, carbon fiber hood, has coilovers and rear camber kits
Brand new paint job bay was also painted to match the outside with door jams painted as well inside of trunk everything was done right ! Olive green

Engine: type r b18c5 engine has 60k miles on engine head is fully rebuilt has stamp to prove ! And 130k on body new head gasket/valve cover gasket fully wire tucked and shaved bay, clutch and brake lines have been tucked,steel braided fuel lines,aem fuel rail, bigger injectors not sure on size, ls tranny, brand new intake and filter , new oil change done yesterday,new spark plug cables, skunk 2 manifold, battery relocated to trunk fuse box relocated under the passenger air bag, running on hondata s100 with ecu relocated in glove box,
I KNOW IM MISSING OTHER STUFF THAT AT THE MOMENT I CANT REMEMBER ! REMEMBER IM JUST TESTING WATERS THO JUST TO SEE WHATS OUT THEIR MY CAR IS SUPER RELIABLE ! ITS MY BABY HAHA GETS ALOT OF ATTENTION EVERYWHERE I GO!

Sammich
04-09-2013, 06:26 AM
this a sexy mofo

B18c1Turboed
04-10-2013, 09:18 AM
Wow she looks good man. I regretted sellin that car after building it, but I'm glad she went to a good home.
This car is the same color of my race car which a lot of you people know.

1civic
04-10-2013, 01:50 PM
So he just bought it, now wants to sell it... Hmmm

:thinking:
What is the price??

B18c1Turboed
04-10-2013, 03:07 PM
I sold it like 9 months ago. The paint job is less then a year old.