PDA

View Full Version : Blue Teg vs Red Teg

RsonGt3's
04-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Feed back is accepted for both cars good or bad.
Blue Teg is mine Red Teg is a buddy's car.

Here is my new project guys. YES! this is Be Dominguez's old teg. I was the lucky one to be able to buy it. There is a Few things I will be changing real soon.

Yes I will be getting a JDM front-end.
I will be going five lug.
There might or might not be a complete color change to RED :boobies:
Will be getting racing seats as well as harnesses.
Quick release, with Momo wheel or Nardi still undecided.

That's about all I want to do to the car. Engine will be left alone, due to the fact, that I am not into the whole racing thing.

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt113/Penus91/P4085445_zps73e341c4.jpg
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt113/Penus91/P4085466_zps83d1b5ee.jpg
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt113/Penus91/P4085314_zpscea57815.jpg
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt113/Penus91/P4085469_zps68611696.jpg
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt113/Penus91/P4085347_zps8c08a68e.jpg

silverDA
04-08-2013, 08:42 PM
are those evo slipstreams?

Julio
04-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Both cars look good.. But if not into racing, why racing seat w/ Harness and why a quick release SW.. Lol :)

AV8ter
04-08-2013, 08:45 PM
You're not into the whole racing thing but you want 5 lug, racing seats, harnesses, and a quick release wheel?

Sounds like you should have just conviced your buddy to sell his car.

Edit: Julio beat me to the obvious.

BenjaminJunu
04-08-2013, 08:48 PM
I like the red one better.
Both car's look good though.

JITB
04-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Been trying to get up with your buddy in the red teg and shoot some pics, that thing is gorgeous.. Dont know what to think seeing someone else drive Be's integra now!

1civic
04-08-2013, 09:12 PM
I've never understood the "Lets installing racing parts" but sit in parking lots.. Uber Gay IMO!!

EDIT:

And to top it off, why the hell would you try to put your replica parts off ass legit stuff?? That just tops the cake right there.. :lmfao:

RsonGt3's
04-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Reason for the five lug is my last Integra was five lug, and before I sold it, I had just purchased a brand new set of CCW's so now I am stuck with 2 sets of CCW's, so I rather use mine than that I had bought for personal like and sell the ones I bought the car with. Racing seats I just really like the way the look it gives the car a cleaner look and stands out alot more therefore I will buy me some. The teg does have adjustable suspension, so hey you never know one day I might want to go to Road Atlanta and push the little 4 banger around the road coarse. Then; the seats and the upgraded ITR 5 lug will come in handy.

SilverDA Edit: I really dont know.

JITB inbox me your number. Ill be to give it to him so you can shoot it.

RsonGt3's
04-08-2013, 09:20 PM
I've never understood the "Lets installing racing parts" but sit in parking lots.. Uber Gay IMO!!

EDIT:

And to top it off, why the hell would you try to put your replica parts off ass legit stuff?? That just tops the cake right there.. :lmfao:

Where do you see the replica parts?
If I may ask?

1civic
04-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Where do you see the replica parts?
If I may ask?

Them Slip Streams with "evo" sticker:thinking:...

Desmond Regamaster Evo are not 10 holes..LOL

http://www.ek9.org/forum/attachments/tyre-wheels/873d1179983914-desmond-regamaster-evo-spoon-calipers-jdm_regamaster_white.jpg

RsonGt3's
04-08-2013, 09:28 PM
DAM!! I actually didn't know. I personally do not like the wheels so I didn't really pay much attention saw the sticker and thought to my self dam those are regas.
Car is very clean regard less.

1civic
04-08-2013, 09:36 PM
DAM!! I actually didn't know. I personally do not like the wheels so I didn't really pay much attention saw the sticker and thought to my self dam those are regas.

Problem is if I was to confront him in in public like a noob he will act like they are Desmond wheels.. SMH!!

I could almost bet money the seats are Canadian Brides or Taiwan shit also..

On that note:

I'm be real for a minute cause I know not everyone can afford the shit.. If it's a replica, or a copy of an big $$ item just admit it, cause in the end it don't really matter what people think..

Just don't Lie!!

RsonGt3's
04-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Problem is if I was to confront him in in public like a noob he will act like they are Desmond wheels.. SMH!!

On that note:

I'm be real for a minute cause I know not everyone can afford the shit.. If it's a replica, or a copy of an big $$ item just admit it, cause in the end it don't really matter what people think..

Just don't Lie!!
I see what you are saying, but that's him not me his car not mine, cant really give you a response.

On_Her_Face
04-08-2013, 09:44 PM
I would leave the color and the front end. I usually like the JDM front end better but this looks good with the color. If you got 5 lug CCWs then do a 5 lug, btw what CCWs? As for the steering wheel, it seems pretty damn pointless except for it making you happy I guess. Along with the racing seats as everybody stated, it will probably look better though. The harnesses are more annoying than anything.

RsonGt3's
04-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Real or Fake that car is spot less, and I give him props for doing things right not half assed.

ramazanpz
04-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Wow really sweet cars! Blue one looks good

RsonGt3's
04-08-2013, 09:48 PM
I would leave the color and the front end. I usually like the JDM front end better but this looks good with the color. If you got 5 lug CCWs then do a 5 lug, btw what CCWs? As for the steering wheel, it seems pretty damn pointless except for it making you happy I guess. Along with the racing seats as everybody stated, it will probably look better though. The harnesses are more annoying than anything.
The ones on the car right now are LM5's. The ones I bought are LM20's polished. Thanks for putting the steering wheel part and seats part in a better way for me. Lol, thats excatly right I feel like it would make me feel better about the car.

RsonGt3's
04-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Color just doesn't suit me for some reason. I am a red car type of guy.

On_Her_Face
04-08-2013, 09:50 PM
The ones on the car right now are LM5's. The ones I bought are LM20's polished. Thanks for putting the steering wheel part and seats part in a better way for me. Lol, thats excatly right I feel like it would make me feel better about the car.

That's the winning ticket then. As stated I like that color and front end. Are there any power mods?

1civic
04-08-2013, 09:52 PM
I see what you are saying, but that's him not me his car not mine, cant really give you a response.

It's your friend, explain it to him.. I see this shit all the time, I don't even care to go out anymore because these meets are full of idiots...

Prime example is your OP...

Trying to flex!!

:2cents: :cheers:

RsonGt3's
04-08-2013, 09:58 PM
That's the winning ticket then. As stated I like that color and front end. Are there any power mods?
There is a few things that last owner claimed to have done to the car like internal work, wont really find out unless I dyno it guy's is a very cool person and is well known in the car scene, so most likely there is internal work done. Other then that it has regular bolt ons that get put on most hondas.

RsonGt3's
04-08-2013, 10:03 PM
It's your friend, explain it to him.. I see this shit all the time, I don't even care to go out anymore because these meets are full of idiots...

Prime example is your OP...

Trying to flex!!

:2cents: :cheers:
Nah I really don't care it doesn't bother me at all. You should come out and school everyone you see with "fake" parts and let me know how it goes. Dont just get on a keyboard were you are not in front of the person and explain it to them as you say. You know what the car looks like now bother to go to any wildbills meet or any other meet in gwinnett. He is at mostly every single one of them, and let him know exactly how you feel.

1civic
04-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Nah I really don't care it doesn't bother me at all. You should come out and school everyone you see with "fake" parts and let me know how it goes. Dont just get on a keyboard were you are not in front of the person and explain it to them as you say. You know what the car looks like now bother to go to any wildbills meet or any other meet in gwinnett. He is at mostly every single one of them, and let him know exactly how you feel.

And this is the piss poor attitude you young cats have... Mad Bro?

Remember who caught your lie! ;)

On_Her_Face
04-08-2013, 10:08 PM
There is a few things that last owner claimed to have done to the car like internal work, wont really find out unless I dyno it guy's is a very cool person and is well known in the car scene, so most likely there is internal work done. Other then that it has regular bolt ons that get put on most hondas.

If you got an extra 7k just put a K series in it haha.

1civic
04-08-2013, 10:09 PM
If you got an extra 7k just put a K series in it haha.

Really if you shop around, or know someone knowledgeable it can be done cheaper.. ;)

On_Her_Face
04-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Really if you shop around, or know someone knowledgeable it can be done cheaper.. ;)

I was basing the motor at $3,500... I don't know what they go for anymore or how cheap you can find them with good shopping job. I believe it can be done cheaper though.

...especially with a fake K-series (kidding).

1civic
04-08-2013, 10:16 PM
I was basing the motor at $3,500... I don't know what they go for anymore or how cheap you can find them with good shopping job. I believe it can be done cheaper though.

...especially with a fake K-series (kidding).

Not Fake, But Replica K series... :P

RsonGt3's
04-08-2013, 10:17 PM
And this is the piss poor attitude you young cats have... Mad Bro?

Remember who caught your lie! ;)

Not upset at all. It isnt my car. I just dislike the fact that such "grown man" is suggesting me to "go tell your friend this" while he can clearly tell them himself since it clearly disturbs him.

1civic
04-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Not upset at all. It isnt my car. I just dislike the fact that such "grown man" is suggesting me to "go tell your friend this" while he can clearly tell them himself since it clearly disturbs him.
You said they were in fact LEGIT!! Bahahahahahahaha.............

But then you did a ninja edit.. :gay:

1civic
04-08-2013, 10:38 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoHRm8PykiMhL_anV2CFUN-tZyUDiP4K9HRRzIHwpDunYuNkZI

RsonGt3's
04-08-2013, 10:42 PM
:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: how bout these are they real? :boobies::boobies::boobies:

1civic
04-08-2013, 10:47 PM
:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: how bout these are they real? :boobies::boobies::boobies:

http://www.ricernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Ricergauge.jpg

quickdodge®
04-08-2013, 11:03 PM

I think those wheels are the shit, man. I love them.

Real or Fake that car is spot less,....

Spotless is one word and I agree with you. Who cares about real or "fake?"

Only thing I'd do is put maybe factory leather seats (if they had those) in the car and put the correct badging on it. Otherwise, even though it's red, the car looks good.

Julio
04-09-2013, 06:41 AM
I think those wheels are the shit, man. I love them.

Spotless is one word and I agree with you. Who cares about real or "fake?"

Only thing I'd do is put maybe factory leather seats (if they had those) in the car and put the correct badging on it. Otherwise, even though it's red, the car looks good.

Honestly fake wheels is not that serious.. But when you claim they are legit, you're full of crap.. That's like me calling my powder coated C5 wheels, racing hearts,, lol

1civic's call out was " Legit " ... Lol

quickdodge®
04-09-2013, 06:52 AM
But when you claim they are legit, you're full of crap..

Is that what was going on in here? I honestly didn't read the thread after the post that I last quoted.

Uur Done
04-09-2013, 07:15 AM

He skurd to tell him .... no worries bro anyone can make a mistake or two when a noob. good lookin car :goodjob:

jdm_eg8
04-09-2013, 09:13 AM
Aside from all the talk I'm digging both, they are very clean!

1civic
04-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Is that what was going on in here? I honestly didn't read the thread after the post that I last quoted.

The wheels are in fact Rota Slips, his buddy added a sticker trying to pass them off as a more expensive wheel.. I call him out on that, and he said "Naw they are legit" so I posted picture to show the difference, he then goes back to edit his post..:lmfao:

I could careless what you have, just don't lie, aka "Flex".. :doh:

Sammich
04-09-2013, 11:39 AM
so much sexiness in here

Manny Naber
04-09-2013, 11:52 AM
That blue teg will look sick with the JDM front.

trini_gsr
04-09-2013, 11:53 AM
i like the blue one (both look great actually). but that color isn't a color you see every day. I'd keep that front end on it too.

what size/offset are the wheels on the blue one? i like the fitment...i want to go with something similar on my db8 next time i get new wheels

RsonGt3's
04-09-2013, 12:00 PM
The wheels are in fact Rota Slips, his buddy added a sticker trying to pass them off as a more expensive wheel.. I call him out on that, and he said "Naw they are legit" so I posted picture to show the difference, he then goes back to edit his post..:lmfao:

I could careless what you have, just don't lie, aka "Flex".. :doh:

Yea yea we hear you Kim! There is no need for any extra words from you. You got the attention you wanted now move on.

RsonGt3's
04-09-2013, 12:04 PM
i like the blue one (both look great actually). but that color isn't a color you see every day. I'd keep that front end on it too.

what size/offset are the wheels on the blue one? i like the fitment...i want to go with something similar on my db8 next time i get new wheels

They are 16x8.5 +23 offset. Thanks alot, and if you are interested they are for sale.

Sammich
04-09-2013, 12:08 PM
how much

1civic
04-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Yea yea we hear you Kim! There is no need for any extra words from you. You got the attention you wanted now move on.

If I wanted attention my cars would be posted on here, but I don't care for all that.. SMH!

I do me, and enjoy my functional "Race Car"

Later!

trini_gsr
04-09-2013, 02:08 PM
They are 16x8.5 +23 offset. Thanks alot, and if you are interested they are for sale.

hmm how much? DM me the price...thx

RsonGt3's
04-09-2013, 03:58 PM
hmm how much? DM me the price...thx
Pm'd you sir.

ssonsk
04-09-2013, 07:55 PM

On that note:

Just don't Lie!!
A lot of people don't know they have fakes, or just don't care, and people will generally get definsive if you straight up call them out (especially in public). Something like that totally shouldn't make you so butthurt.

I read this on my phone so I could have misread your post, but I'm getting the butthurt vibe

1civic
04-09-2013, 09:08 PM
A lot of people don't know they have fakes, or just don't care, and people will generally get definsive if you straight up call them out (especially in public). Something like that totally shouldn't make you so butthurt.

I read this on my phone so I could have misread your post, but I'm getting the butthurt vibe

Me ButtHurt.... bahahahah, no dude, the OP was!!

C230K
04-09-2013, 10:23 PM
If I wanted attention my cars would be posted on here, but I don't care for all that.. SMH!

I do me, and enjoy my functional "Race Car"

Later!

Pics of the functional "Race Car"?

1civic
04-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Pics of the functional "Race Car"?

Research, not hard to find out who I am.. ;)

Andr3w
04-10-2013, 06:57 AM
I like them both! Looking good :thumbup:

Sinfix_15
04-10-2013, 07:33 AM
trade wheels and put a oem wing on both cars.

RsonGt3's
04-10-2013, 07:50 AM
I like them both! Looking good :thumbup:

Thanks man.

trade wheels and put a oem wing on both cars.

You mean oem itr wing. I have one but I dont know yet If I want to drill holes on this trunk lid.

Sammich
04-10-2013, 08:26 AM
screw that..wingless FTW and i really hope you stay 94-97 with the front end..please

Sinfix_15
04-10-2013, 08:51 AM
Thanks man.

You mean oem itr wing. I have one but I dont know yet If I want to drill holes on this trunk lid.

I cant understand why so many people like tegs wingless..... they look retarded without wings to me.

RsonGt3's
04-10-2013, 09:02 AM
screw that..wingless FTW and i really hope you stay 94-97 with the front end..please

I cant man i gotta change it up I dont like the 96 front end for some odd reason. Plus that was dominguez's style so I want to change things up. I was also looking to do a Euro front end conversion but cant seem to find a complete one.

I cant understand why so many people like tegs wingless..... they look retarded without wings to me.

My last one was wing less as well but i had actually put the wing on then when I sold the car for so low. I took it off, but this one the paint and body is just so clean I don't see my self messing with it much.

On_Her_Face
04-10-2013, 09:06 AM

Wingless > Wing

Evo
STi
Supra
SRT-4
Celica
RSX-S
Integra

etc.

Hermin
04-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Congrats on the car homie! It'll look dope on the LM20's.. your cars are always clean as hell

Wingless > Wing

Evo
STi
Supra
SRT-4
Celica
RSX-S
Integra

etc.

Nice vette(s) man.. I envy you lol

Doppelgänger
04-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Them Slip Streams with "evo" sticker:thinking:...

Desmond Regamaster Evo are not 10 holes..LOL

http://www.ek9.org/forum/attachments/tyre-wheels/873d1179983914-desmond-regamaster-evo-spoon-calipers-jdm_regamaster_white.jpg

For the record, older Regas did have the multi-hole hub.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/teamFBG/rega3_zps874c2565.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/teamFBG/rega1_zps6e3ef3cc.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/teamFBG/rega4_zps9af56a9a.jpg

and the money shot... "RUSSIA" stamped between the topmost hole and the one to the right.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/teamFBG/rega5_zps44435595.jpg

I really cannot tell of the red Integra's wheels are "real" or not, picture is not detailed enough. To me, the Slipstreams/knockoffs have more shape to the lip... more "step" and the outermost "lip" is flat. Point of my post is that Regas did come in the "10 hole" design at some point.

1civic
04-10-2013, 11:51 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34147927.jpg

Hermin
04-10-2013, 12:19 PM
LOL how do you feel now bobby

1civic
04-10-2013, 12:28 PM
LOL how do you feel now bobby

About what?

Edit: I've ordered me some spoon stickers for my rims Sw388 WUT!!

1civic
04-10-2013, 12:57 PM
For the record, older Regas did have the multi-hole hub.

Might wanna check your facts again, not all have Multi-holes.. Only 1 size, 15in was multi-hole, and Uber Rare!!

I should have made it more clear in my post, since the rims on the integra look to be bigger than a 15x6.5.

1civic
04-10-2013, 12:57 PM
DP my bad!

:cheers:

Doppelgänger
04-10-2013, 01:02 PM
...and that's why I said I wasn't going to comment about the wheels on the Integra specifically ;)

1civic
04-10-2013, 01:28 PM
...and that's why I said I wasn't going to comment about the wheels on the Integra specifically ;)

Doesn't really matter in the end, "IT IS" his car.. :idb:

I just see no point when folks who try an pass a replica "cheaper" part as "legit" more pricey item, makes no sense to me.. better known in Ebonics lingo as "Flexin". Just my :2cents:

But then again I don't care for the whole "Hard Parked" shit ether.. :doh:

Doppelgänger
04-10-2013, 01:35 PM
But then again I don't care for the whole "Hard Parked" shit ether.. :doh:

Neither do I, as displayed by the trophies on my desk....or the 150K reading on my odometer.

1civic
04-10-2013, 01:45 PM
Neither do I, as displayed by the trophies on my desk.

:cheers:

Sinfix_15
04-10-2013, 05:36 PM
why do people give a fuck if wheels are authentic or not..... bunch of damn kardashians around this place. These are acura integras...... not lamborghini aventadors.

RsonGt3's
04-10-2013, 05:37 PM
why do people give a fuck if wheels are authentic or not..... bunch of damn kardashians around this place. These are acura integras...... not lamborghini aventadors.

Thank you.

1civic
04-10-2013, 05:39 PM

I'm going to edit this post..

Seems Sinfix_15 missed the point the I made... But it's cool, I have a hard time understanding a bunch of things!

I only offered my opinion since this is an open forum.. ;)

No pissing match needed, thx!

RsonGt3's
04-10-2013, 08:02 PM
The CCW LM5's sold today for $2,000 :(

Doppelgänger
04-11-2013, 09:02 AM

....because at some point some people actually give a shit if something is made with quality. Maybe it's because when I got into this whole car thing, there were no mass amounts of chinka-reps...the parts were all "legit" parts...I've just learned to go with the good stuff. But that's just me. There are some things that scare me when it comes to reps though...like seats. We all know Bride and we all know Bride participates in a lot of motorsports...and deductive reasoning should say that Bride puts R&D into their designs and materials. Do the Chinese give a shit if the metal they're using is shit and can't handle the loads that a seat can take in an impact? Fuck no. Do I care that God forbid something happens to me when I am driving, that I would not want to worry about my seat failing? Fuck yes. Yes, I know that is an extreme situation, but shit happens...and I've been there. I don't knock on all the knock-off stuff though. Hell, I use Rotas for my track wheels....would I run Volks or SSRs or CCWs? Fuck yes. But for something I don't use that much, they suffice for now. These days, Rotas are more legit than the knockoffs of knockoffs...at least they're not made in Chinka. I guess what I am saying is I feel the massive amounts of knock-off/reps are 99.9% Chinese...and they could not give two fucks less about quality...and that's insulting.

The CCW LM5's sold today for $2,000 :(

I would LOVE to see what those would have looked like on my car!!!

RsonGt3's
04-12-2013, 01:33 AM
....because at some point some people actually give a shit if something is made with quality. Maybe it's because when I got into this whole car thing, there were no mass amounts of chinka-reps...the parts were all "legit" parts...I've just learned to go with the good stuff. But that's just me. There are some things that scare me when it comes to reps though...like seats. We all know Bride and we all know Bride participates in a lot of motorsports...and deductive reasoning should say that Bride puts R&D into their designs and materials. Do the Chinese give a shit if the metal they're using is shit and can't handle the loads that a seat can take in an impact? Fuck no. Do I care that God forbid something happens to me when I am driving, that I would not want to worry about my seat failing? Fuck yes. Yes, I know that is an extreme situation, but shit happens...and I've been there. I don't knock on all the knock-off stuff though. Hell, I use Rotas for my track wheels....would I run Volks or SSRs or CCWs? Fuck yes. But for something I don't use that much, they suffice for now. These days, Rotas are more legit than the knockoffs of knockoffs...at least they're not made in Chinka. I guess what I am saying is I feel the massive amounts of knock-off/reps are 99.9% Chinese...and they could not give two fucks less about quality...and that's insulting.

Should off bought them. They are very nice wheels.

DustnU
04-12-2013, 08:51 AM
Nice whips bro....

Doppelgänger
04-12-2013, 10:05 AM
Should off bought them. They are very nice wheels.

I don't have $2k set aside for wheels :(
I put the SSRs up FS awhile ago because I was trying to get some TC-105Ns, but no one wants 17" SSRs lol.

Sinfix_15
04-12-2013, 11:50 AM

I understand wanting quality, but not all knock offs are poor quality and not all of the expensive wheels are made in any way that improves quality over the "avg wheel".

Tommy_T
04-14-2013, 11:46 PM
how long has your buddy had the red teg? looks like a familiar car.

RsonGt3's
04-15-2013, 09:28 AM
how long has your buddy had the red teg? looks like a familiar car.

Since he was in High School, he is 30 now so.. Idk like 12 years.

AnthonyF
04-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Blue is my fav but both are very slick.

I do have an issue with the jacked up hood on the blue one. C'mon...gotta get that fixed.

EJ_Allmota
04-15-2013, 11:35 PM
Damn you looking to change the front end.. Not cool, Be's car was definitely the cleanest SIR-G front end Integra in GA.. I wouldn't care if you changed the color but don't change the front end, so many JDM front end Integras rolling around, but then again its your car.. do as you please..

silverDA
04-16-2013, 05:42 PM
clean front minus those turn signals..

RsonGt3's
04-18-2013, 08:31 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/18/ady6y2yn.jpg

5 LUG AND ITR FRONT ARE HERE!! :) can't wait to put them on and send it to the paint shop!!

silverDA
04-18-2013, 06:41 PM
overnight parts?

RsonGt3's
04-18-2013, 07:58 PM
overnight parts?

Nah. Its more like 3 day shipping ordered them on monday got here on wednsday.

Nemesis
04-19-2013, 09:23 AM
Do people really confront people in person about replica parts LOL I think both cars look awesome either way. Im partial to the blue one.

RsonGt3's
04-19-2013, 12:42 PM
Do people really confront people in person about replica parts LOL I think both cars look awesome either way. Im partial to the blue one.

Nope! I don't think they have the balls.
Thanks btw.

JEY$JDM
04-20-2013, 06:29 PM
.... both tegs make me sick .... bcuz both tegs make mines look like shit!!!!!! lol

1civic
04-20-2013, 07:50 PM
Nope! I don't think they have the balls.
Thanks btw.

If I see you I will... Lmao!!

RsonGt3's
04-21-2013, 02:43 PM
If I see you I will... Lmao!!

Lol "if i see you" like if the conflict is with me am not the one with "fake" wheels like you call it....

RsonGt3's
04-21-2013, 02:45 PM
.... both tegs make me sick .... bcuz both tegs make mines look like shit!!!!!! lol

I got a set of OEM fenders. I seen your thread give me $100 bucks for them. One has zero dents the other has a dent the size of the penny.

1civic
04-21-2013, 02:50 PM
Lol "if i see you" like if the conflict is with me am not the one with "fake" wheels like you call it....

Do these post still bother you, and who said anything about fake wheels?

Manny Naber
04-21-2013, 02:59 PM
Lol I have two $60,000+ cars with "fake" wheels. I'd love someone to say something about em

1civic
04-21-2013, 03:00 PM
Lol I have two $60,000+ cars with "fake" wheels. I'd love someone to say something about em

You should meet more people like me.. ;)

And wtf are fake wheels, Is that even possible?

Manny Naber
04-21-2013, 03:12 PM
You should meet more people like me.. ;)

And wtf are fake wheels, Is that even possible?

Ya honestly there are some real shitty cast pieces out there just like anything... Best thing to do if your going for a particular style with out going fuckin forged 3 piece aluminum at 150% mark up is to find a good manufacture that has some decent quality control with their castings

1civic
04-21-2013, 03:16 PM
Ya honestly there are some real shitty cast pieces out there just like anything... Best thing to do if your going for a particular style with out going fuckin forged 3 piece aluminum at 150% mark up is to find a good manufacture that has some decent quality control with their castings

See, I define "fake" as not real...

RsonGt3's
04-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Not at all. I just know you wouldn't say anything to my friend or any other person with "fake" wheels. If you were to see them in person. You are just an Internet thug. :yes:

1civic
04-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Not at all. I just know you wouldn't say anything to my friend or any other person with "fake" wheels. If you were to see them in person. You are just an Internet thug. :yes:

I would take this context as a threat, :thinking: also meaning you would be the internet thug!! :lmfao:

:screwy:

RsonGt3's
04-21-2013, 09:11 PM
Sure! Kim.

1civic
04-21-2013, 09:17 PM
Sure! Kim.
All you homie!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdx7dKxYgHwLbW9YqGMb7T5uRuMBAVn AkJO4zW3wt2Mxhu3ZN1

RsonGt3's
04-21-2013, 09:28 PM
That actually looks a lot better than most of the crap I saw today at IA.

RsonGt3's
05-15-2013, 08:39 PM
So... I sold my jdm front-end and bought something else.....
:bigsmilie

C230K
05-15-2013, 11:06 PM

Pics or I call BS