PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmm MMmmmm so good

PSINXS
12-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Mom hooked it up today!! Made some turnip greens, pork chops, macaroni cheese, candy yams, and cornbread from scratch. I would take a pic but my camera doesnt have any batteries. Good stuff!!!

kelly marie
12-08-2005, 03:57 PM
mac and cheeseee mmmm yum :yumyum: had some the other night.. but ours wasnt home-made... it was kraft and it had spongebob noodles!! lol oh and some weiners!!

HEATON
12-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Yea thats the one thing i miss, glad i got plenty while i was home on leave, If u eva in ATl go to MAry MAc's across the street from the SPaghetti warehouse, Sooooooooo good.

IndianStig
12-08-2005, 04:07 PM
God dang germans. Dont you realize that you have AMAZING food in Europe, everywhere you turn? Sure its not like Homemade, but, OMG, Confucios, the chinese restaurant (has a michlen), that other chinese, i think Water Hole, also michlen in London are amazing. THen the french, great food, pussy govt. And the German, amazing meats.

PSINXS
12-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Yea thats the one thing i miss, glad i got plenty while i was home on leave, If u eva in ATl go to MAry MAc's across the street from the SPaghetti warehouse, Sooooooooo good.
already been. and we get the family meal. i posted it in the food section a while back.

HEATON
12-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Oh trust me, I LOVE the food/wine here, but just something bout the food you grow up with, just settles right in ya stomach.

HEATON
12-08-2005, 04:13 PM
already been. and we get the family meal. i posted it in the food section a while back.

U like the Pot O Likker? It was really good. The wait kidna sucks, but that jus bc ppl from all around go there to eat. It was on TV as one of the top 10 places in America along with "down the hatch"