PDA

View Full Version : Women in NBA ?

-EnVus-
04-06-2013, 02:17 AM
Mark Cuban thinks Women should have a chance in the NBA and he is considering to draft one.

http://videos.huffingtonpost.com/world/girls-playing-with-boys-517735154

Sinfix_15
04-06-2013, 06:57 AM
What an absolutely ridiculous question.......................................... ...

it's 2013 people.......................

of course women belong in the NBA........................

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/163769.jpg

Vteckidd
04-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Not sexist at all, but no woman is physically gifted enough to play in the NBA . griner would get dominated by someone as mediocre as Ivan Johnson

Elbow
04-06-2013, 05:55 PM
If she can play then sure, why not?

If she can't though and is only hired for publicity it's going to kill the female basketball reputation...whatever that may be. I've watched the WNBA and....:lmfao:

CSquared
04-06-2013, 06:13 PM
If said woman was at least as competive as the worst dude in the league I see no problem with it.

Sinfix_15
04-06-2013, 06:22 PM
I feel like Wichita State would beat the WNBA allstar team.....

Julio
04-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Will she get her own locker room ? Lol..

On_Her_Face
04-08-2013, 08:11 PM
I want to see it happen for good laughs.

Elbow
04-24-2013, 08:53 AM
This is an absolutely amazing and nice question.I have voted for the women belong to kitchen .

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

MOWE
04-24-2013, 10:27 AM
I have a few feelings on this...

1. I played against a girl who was the starting PG for syracuse women during a final four run....she did not fair well..and she was at the top of her game/sport

2. I played against Dianna Taurasi....she was MUCH better then the girl from Syracuse...and she was good in our intramural games with the boys..but not dominant...and our intra mural league was not the NBA...lol

3. Its not that they are not good...its more of a physical aspect...women are build different then men...its just the way it is and realistically they may be able to compete at some level...it would never be equal or even close in the NBA....

4. Brittany Griner...is good for the WNBA...but she dunked 48 times in college...SHE IS 6.7 !!!!....my friend is 5"9 and he dunks every day !!!!! lol...she cant bench press over 145lbs.....guess her strength wont cut it either..cmon...its just not realistic.

I could see a sharp shooter MAYBE ...getting a shot...but I dont see a better player then Taurasi or Maya Moore right now...and they were they best and they cant hang...soooooooo we are still many many years away....