PDA

View Full Version : "That will never happen"

Sinfix_15
04-04-2013, 06:33 AM
UN Small Arms Treaty Passes While Media Sleeps : Freedom Outpost (http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/09/un-small-arms-treaty-passes-while-media-sleeps/)

.blank cd
04-04-2013, 06:56 AM
I was wondering why all my guns just magically disappeared. I guess this is why. Oh well.

Sinfix_15
04-04-2013, 07:23 AM
I was wondering why all my guns just magically disappeared. I guess this is why. Oh well.

Same thing happened to me..... been losing guns in obscure places all day.

Side note..... pretty safe bet that Obama will go down in history as the worst president ever. Pretty sure he's gonna hold that title for a long time.

Vteckidd
04-04-2013, 08:46 AM
UN law means nothing we don't abide by it.

Sinfix_15
04-04-2013, 09:48 AM
UN law means nothing we don't abide by it.

Barry would like to change that.

"Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal" - Martin Luther King.

Vteckidd
04-04-2013, 11:10 AM
Well i wouldnt be worreid until they win back control of congress. until then, the UN can go fuck itself

Sinfix_15
04-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Well i wouldnt be worreid until they win back control of congress. until then, the UN can go fuck itself

They already have control over our president.

.blank cd
04-04-2013, 11:40 AM
Barry would like to change that.

"Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal" - Martin Luther King.
Out of context MLK quotes. Good form.

Aeroscout977
04-04-2013, 11:43 AM
They already have control over our president.

To bad he only controls 1/3 of the government. If congress can't get a ban passed then I'm not worried. If they try to take them tell them to reference the second amendment.

Sinfix_15
04-04-2013, 11:45 AM
To bad he only controls 1/3 of the government. If congress can't get a ban passed then I'm not worried. If they try to take them tell them to reference the second amendment.

"I am constrained by a system that our Founders put in place." - Obama

Sinfix_15
04-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Out of context MLK quotes. Good form.

But it fits so well........

bu villain
04-04-2013, 02:07 PM
"I am constrained by a system that our Founders put in place." - Obama

This is why you don't need to worry even if Obama is the anti-christ.

I was listening to some conservative talk radio last night. They were laughing at how the UN arms treaty will not affect gun owners in the US at all. Good thing sinflix isn't sleeping on this important treaty. Your vigilence is impressive.

Sinfix_15
04-04-2013, 03:17 PM
This is why you don't need to worry even if Obama is the anti-christ.

I was listening to some conservative talk radio last night. They were laughing at how the UN arms treaty will not affect gun owners in the US at all. Good thing sinflix isn't sleeping on this important treaty. Your vigilence is impressive.

I beg to differ sir.

also, you fail to understand the context of Obama's quote....... he seeks to remove said constraint. The "constraint" that is the very foundation of our government.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/Virtutis/001-16_zpsf076e5c1.jpg

Elbow
04-04-2013, 03:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YdI8U.jpg

That's how I feel reading some of Sinfix's posts.

Sinfix_15
04-04-2013, 03:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YdI8U.jpg

That's how I feel reading some of Sinfix's posts.

UN leaders stand on the floor and give speeches declaring that small arms in the US are "weapons of mass destruction" they question our way of life, why we're allowed to own guns and suggest that we shouldnt. The us is 1 of 2 countries in the world who allow citizens to own guns. yet people keep thinking the UN arms treaty has nothing to do with us..... if it has nothing to do with us..... whats the point????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????

I just posted a picture of a gun box that came from korea..... would the UN treaty have no effect on that???

Every measure our government takes involving guns is to chip away at your right or ability to have one. They will attempt to affect it in any way possible, via controlling the stock, availability, price, legality....

Most of the time the reason you dont understand my posts is because you dont have a fucking clue what im referencing because you dont pay attention to anything.

Sinfix_15
04-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Someone explain the function of the UN arms treaty.

Elbow
04-04-2013, 03:56 PM
UN leaders stand on the floor and give speeches declaring that small arms in the US are "weapons of mass destruction" they question our way of life, why we're allowed to own guns and suggest that we shouldnt. The us is 1 of 2 countries in the world who allow citizens to own guns. yet people keep thinking the UN arms treaty has nothing to do with us..... if it has nothing to do with us..... whats the point????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????

I just posted a picture of a gun box that came from korea..... would the UN treaty have no effect on that???

Every measure our government takes involving guns is to chip away at your right or ability to have one. They will attempt to affect it in any way possible, via controlling the stock, availability, price, legality....

Most of the time the reason you dont understand my posts is because you dont have a fucking clue what im referencing because you dont pay attention to anything.

You mad?

Sinfix_15
04-04-2013, 04:02 PM
You mad?

No, just pointing out the irony of you insulting someone's intelligence when the topic being discussed is something you dont have the first clue about.

.blank cd
04-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Someone explain the function of the UN arms treaty.

The Internet is available to you just as much as everyone else here.

bu villain
04-04-2013, 04:13 PM
I beg to differ sir.

also, you fail to understand the context of Obama's quote....... he seeks to remove said constraint. The "constraint" that is the very foundation of our government.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/Virtutis/001-16_zpsf076e5c1.jpg

Good thing he doesn't have the ability to remove that "constraint" then huh? I suppose "no affect" is a bit strong. I suppose it could have an affect on foreign made weapons. I'd have to read the treaty to get the full scope but the UN cannot change our domestic policies period.

Sinfix_15
04-04-2013, 04:15 PM
Good thing he doesn't have the ability to remove that "constraint" then huh? I suppose "no affect" is a bit strong. I suppose it could have an affect on foreign made weapons. I'd have to read the treaty to get the full scope but the UN cannot change our domestic policies period.

The same way we cant change Iran's or North Korea's.

only an effect on foreign made weapons? oh sweet.... nothing to complain about.... not like we have any of those here.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOjTWzPaCj3lfkgG-3mUUrBwAwAwpY4Xivir6iHw6ITSt5bS3pnw
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a5/BlenderWizard/guns/sks3.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8d/Glock17.jpg/300px-Glock17.jpg

.blank cd
04-04-2013, 04:49 PM
I think one concept you need to completely remove from your thought process is "banning is the same thing as confiscation/removing access to everyone".

This has completely fucked the way you think about gun control.

Manny Naber
04-04-2013, 05:02 PM
So I'm assuming Sinfix agree's that the rules, regulations and structure put in place by our founding fathers in the 1700's should absolutely still be used in our modern day.

Elbow
04-04-2013, 05:27 PM
No, just pointing out the irony of you insulting someone's intelligence when the topic being discussed is something you dont have the first clue about.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/72865/50-cent-o.gif

bu villain
04-05-2013, 03:13 PM
The same way we cant change Iran's or North Korea's.

only an effect on foreign made weapons? oh sweet.... nothing to complain about.... not like we have any of those here.

No UN treaty can affect the foreign made weapons we already have in the country. Only the importing/trading of new ones across international borders. The second amendment has nothing to do with international trade of weapons which is what the UN treaty is all about.

Sinfix_15
04-05-2013, 03:21 PM
No UN treaty can affect the foreign made weapons we already have in the country. Only the importing/trading of new ones across international borders. The second amendment has nothing to do with international trade of weapons which is what the UN treaty is all about.

Democrats favor any measure that restricts access to guns in any way. They will use any and every avenue to chip away at gun rights. Thank you for confirming.

bu villain
04-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Democrats favor any measure that restricts access to guns in any way. They will use any and every avenue to chip away at gun rights. Thank you for confirming.

Even if democrats feel that way (which many don't), the UN treaty does not chip away at gun rights because there is no right to international gun trading.

Sinfix_15
04-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Even if democrats feel that way (which many don't), the UN treaty does not chip away at gun rights because there is no right to international gun trading.

The biggest threat to guns is rust and democrats. You'll always be able to hide behind political correctness. Next it will be "you have a right to have a gun, but there is no right to make them available to you" when the supply is strained.

bu villain
04-08-2013, 02:38 PM
The biggest threat to guns is rust and democrats. You'll always be able to hide behind political correctness. Next it will be "you have a right to have a gun, but there is no right to make them available to you" when the supply is strained.

It's not political correctness, it just plain correctness. The UN doesn't have any say over our domestic laws. Many a NRA member will agree with me. When congress says that smith and wesson can no longer manufacture guns, then I will be with you. We are still a long way from there.