PDA

View Full Version : Gun Ban Bill

David88vert
04-01-2013, 06:58 AM
Diane Feinstein just intoduced a total gun ban bill this morning into Congress and they plan to vote on it today. If passed, you would be forced to turn in all of your guns in 30 days. Obama has said that he will sign the bill if it passes.

Sinfix, you need to hide your guns now.

E36slide
04-01-2013, 07:13 AM
Damn, I can't never own a gun. That's still some fucked up shit. What about hunting? Or is this just high powered semi auto weapons?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

On_Her_Face
04-01-2013, 07:30 AM
Just buy all used handguns and the government doesn't know you have them. So they can take all of mine but one :( LOL

Elbow
04-01-2013, 08:12 AM
lol....

On_Her_Face
04-01-2013, 08:18 AM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/brace-your-selves-the-april-fools-pranks-are-coming.jpg

>.>

David88vert
04-01-2013, 08:45 AM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/brace-your-selves-the-april-fools-pranks-are-coming.jpg

>.>

WINNER

Elbow
04-01-2013, 08:50 AM
How did nobody else see that? lol

Sinfix_15
04-01-2013, 12:17 PM
Damn, I can't never own a gun. That's still some fucked up shit. What about hunting? Or is this just high powered semi auto weapons?

It's a lot worse than you think........... i couldnt believe what i found when i looked into this new bill. People who were already restricted from owning firearms, based on felonies or whatever reason, will now have to wear something similar to a shocking dog collar around their balls. Since we're no longer allowed to carry guns, law abiding citizens will be given universal remotes that control the shocking collars as a way to defend themselves. Police will also be using the new shockers, supposedly they have like a 15-20 yard radius and can even be used on someone driving a car. So if you go speeding past a cop or something they can zap you.....

Female felons will be given a "shocking tampon" is what it's being called.

E36slide
04-01-2013, 12:32 PM
It's a lot worse than you think........... i couldnt believe what i found when i looked into this new bill. People who were already restricted from owning firearms, based on felonies or whatever reason, will now have to wear something similar to a shocking dog collar around their balls. Since we're no longer allowed to carry guns, law abiding citizens will be given universal remotes that control the shocking collars as a way to defend themselves. Police will also be using the new shockers, supposedly they have like a 15-20 yard radius and can even be used on someone driving a car. So if you go speeding past a cop or something they can zap you.....

Female felons will be given a "shocking tampon" is what it's being called.

I already wear a shocking
Tampon. Hopefully they change mine out.

.blank cd
04-01-2013, 05:21 PM
They came for my guns today. I killed everyone with a badge with my .40 and prejudicial precision. They even sent a black hawk and I shot that thing down too.

Elbow
04-01-2013, 06:16 PM
They came for my guns today. I killed everyone with a badge with my .40 and prejudicial precision. They even sent a black hawk and I shot that thing down too.

Morons sent me a Chinook, needless to say my .22 took it out with ease.

David88vert
04-01-2013, 06:19 PM
Morons sent me a Chinook, needless to say my .22 took it out with ease.

No need for a gun. Rambo takes military helicopters out with a bow and arrow.

On_Her_Face
04-02-2013, 07:26 AM
No need for a gun. Rambo takes military helicopters out with a bow and arrow.

I heard those were getting banned too.

...Oh it's April 2nd now :(

Sinfix_15
04-02-2013, 10:28 AM
We have a radical closet communist president who wants nothing more than to disarm america and install a new way of life that would make his communist father proud. If i believed in Jesus, i very well may think he was the anti-christ.

yeah, i know it's april 2nd.