PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: IA Calendar Models and Car Owners

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Ok peeps, it is about time for us to kick off the photoshoots. What we need is for the models and car owners (girls you should know whose cars you are posing with, same for owners) to get together and start discussing locations/outifts/dates etc so that we can set everything up. We will be doing a minimum of two shoots per girl/car on different dates so that we will have a nice group of pics to choose from. The ideal time to shoot will depend on the location, usually will be either early morning or late afternoon so that the sun will not be too harsh. If you would like to have your shoot done out of town, please talk with Karen and see if something can be arranged.

At this point we need some ideas of locations, something with a nice backdrop and low to no traffic. We have two locations at this time thanks to QD and Deafpimp that will work great but we need more. Post up your ideas for locations that you think will work.

Models, please remember to take into consideration the color of the cars when choosing your outift/color. You want a color that will compliment the car not cause a contrast, this also goes for skin tone. IE. No white outfits when posing with a black car (white is to easy to get blown out when trying to bring out the lines/curves of a black car) or anything to bright.

Once you have some details worked out or if you need to meet with someone to help you, contact Karen and let her know. She is working hard to make this come together so lets help her by making sure we are ready.

kelly marie
12-08-2005, 01:19 PM
well last i heard i was doing mikeys vulva and brandons porsche... has anything changed?

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 01:21 PM
well last i heard i was doing mikeys vulva and brandons porsche... has anything changed?
as far as I know it hasn't. I am available to give advice if you need to find outfits :tongue:

If you are not sure who you are posing with or who is posing with your car you need to contact Karen or maybe she will post it up in this thread.

Stormhammer
12-08-2005, 01:24 PM
What about Buford Dam maybe? like where you literally drive across it? or some sort of water/dock backdrop?

I also think a place thats a curvy road would compliment a car that has curves, maybe?

just some ideas, I dont have some particular name places in mind that would work great, but others may know?

Nemesis
12-08-2005, 01:25 PM
We really should consider Atlantic Station as a prime spot. Late at night, its beautiful and empty. I shot Tanks Supra there.

Stormhammer
12-08-2005, 01:26 PM
We really should consider Atlantic Station as a prime spot. Late at night, its beautiful and empty. I shot Tanks Supra there.

Agreed. Now which car? I personally think a lighter color ( not white - but neither black ) because its safe to assume the shooting will be at night?

Nemesis
12-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Yeah, we kinda need to see all the cars, as they would be paired up. One thread showing it all.

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 01:30 PM
I agree that it is a good location and the pics you took looked real good; however, shooting a car/model pic at night that brings out both the car and model requires equipment that none of us have. Can it be done with out it, yes. Would it be calendar worthy, no. Thats just my :2cents:

And don't take this as me knocking you in any way George :goodjob:

Nemesis
12-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Oh not at all man, its all good.

The Ren
12-08-2005, 01:45 PM
Ok since we have changed a few cars and a few girls.. here is the final list of shoots..
GROUP SHOT OF ALL OF IA AT TUNERFEST WILL BE THE COVER

Tiffany- Cav-E-R
posing with Johns (Elite) Eclipse & Toms (Quickbricks) Lightning

Lauren-LaurenK
posing with Jamie’s (Jamiecbr900) Lexus & Josh’s Integra

Toni-Bamagirl
Posing with Alex's (ARFNSX) NSX & Alex's (SilverJester) GSX

Nikki- VanillaMaggie
posing with Nitros (Nitrodon01) Neon & Alex's (ARFNSX) FDNY Bike

Model (Name yet to be released)
Posing with Waynes (zxguy) 300zx and Nick's (Nickrd) BMW

Heather-Kilpatty43
posing with George's (Nemesis) cougar & Brett’s Civic

Patrycja- Red
posing with Her Red Supra, Clarks (Clark94T) Supra (Possibly Rens & Tanks supra as well)

Heather- Silver
posing with Remy’s (SmokingRR) CBR1000 & Josh’s (Mazdaman) Protégé

Kali-PhatBack
Posing with her STI & Shai's WRX

Kate- Dr. K8
posing with Scott’s (lowjack) 350Z

Tracy- Tracy
Posing with Her Evo and Justin's(RUSH) Supra

Kelly- XterraChic
Posing with Mikey’s (BoostedS60R) Volvo & Brandon’s (Ruiner) Porsche

(LADIES KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME IN WHATS GOING ON.. NO COMMUNICATION= NO CALENDAR)
I will say this once and will not say this again.. everyone in the calendar shoots can be replaced.. if something changes or your car is in the shop.. please let me know ASAP so I can try to work around it.. If you abandon me and give me no communication.. YOU WILL BE REPLACED.. point blank and period.. Im not kidding around with this calendar so be honored if you were chosen.. cause I cannot stress enough Girls/Cars/Eve Photographers can always be replaced

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 01:48 PM
One other thing also is that all photoshoots will be closed set. Meaning that the only people that are allowed to the shoot will be the photographers/model/car owners/and IA staff.

PhatbacK
12-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Kali-PhatBack
Posing with her STI & Shay's Evo

Ren ...Shai has a white wrx...not an evo. so it will be two subarus....is that going to be cool?

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-08-2005, 01:52 PM
awesome.. time for me to make some calls.. MAtt, pm me please.

The Ren
12-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Ren ...Shai has a white wrx...not an evo. so it will be two subarus....is that going to be cool?
I knew that.. sorry and yeah thats fine why in the hell did i put evo.. wow im a dumbass

PhatbacK
12-08-2005, 01:55 PM
I knew that.. sorry and yeah thats fine why in the hell did i put evo.. wow im a dumbass

haha its all good. now as far as shoots....when are we tryin to have all this done by...cause i personally think next month will be a good time for me. things are kinda outta wack right now and im tryin to go outta town for xmas to see my dad. and i got school tues-sat.

Jaimecbr900
12-08-2005, 01:56 PM
If the models/car owners have a preference as to whom they'd like to shoot their car please state that as well. There will be multiple photographers at every shoot, but if someone has preferences I'm sure that could be arranged to be atleast one of the two/three attending.

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Thankfully you have a good skin tone. Just watch the color of the outfit :goodjob:
This is going to be a hot shoot.

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 01:58 PM
haha its all good. now as far as shoots....when are we tryin to have all this done by...cause i personally think next month will be a good time for me. things are kinda outta wack right now and im tryin to go outta town for xmas to see my dad. and i got school tues-sat.
Your first shoot can be next month if you would like

kelly marie
12-08-2005, 01:58 PM
If the models/car owners have a preference as to whom they'd like to shoot their car please state that as well. There will be multiple photographers at every shoot, but if someone has preferences I'm sure that could be arranged to be atleast one of the two/three attending.who are all the photographers?

matty
jason
you
george

who else?

The Ren
12-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Thats fine.. Im guessing most if not all shots will be done on the weekends... The deadline is tunerfest and that means ALL SHOTS have to be turned into me before then.. so we really dont have that much time...

Jaimecbr900
12-08-2005, 02:00 PM
who are all the photographers?

matty
jason
you
george

who else?

That's it I believe.

A.P. Photography
At this time the photographers are:
JamieCBR900 - Jaime
GA_Teg - Matt
Nemesis - George
Deautchbag (?) - Walker
and I think Admin - Paul

PhatbacK
Your first shoot can be next month if you would like

is that ok though? i mean i want to make it convient for everyone. plus that will give me more time to get some work done to my car

as for outfits...this is going to be hard.....cause my car is black and shai's is white...so suggestions on colors? lol black looks best on me....but i can do like hot pink or red? prefer hot pink.

oh and ill be rockin a tan by next month

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 02:01 PM
That's it I believe.
Jason is not shooting for the calendar :goodjob:

The Ren
12-08-2005, 02:01 PM
who are all the photographers?

matty
jason
you
george

who else?
The photgraphers are: Matt, Jaime, George, Walker, Paul, and possibly one other one.. As I have told some of the other girls.. if the shoot is not done by one of these guys it will not be accepted... also.. if you have NOT YET signed a form for me.. I need it ASAP...

kelly marie
12-08-2005, 02:02 PM
At this time the photographers are:
JamieCBR900 - Jaime
GA_Teg - Matt
Nemesis - George
Deautchbag (?) - Walker
and I think Admin - Paul
well i dont mind you being one of mine.. is jason (speedminded) not doing it? he could prolly get some good shots of me.. and i dont mind who ever else...

edit.. nevermind on jason.. ummm

matty
walker is really good too
and i like georges pics..
but whoever is ok with me :)

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 02:03 PM
is that ok though? i mean i want to make it convient for everyone. plus that will give me more time to get some work done to my car

as for outfits...this is going to be hard.....cause my car is black and shai's is white...so suggestions on colors? lol black looks best on me....but i can do like hot pink or red? prefer hot pink.

A darker hot pink would be best if that is what you prefer. If we can get your colors in between then we can work with the rest. The best time for your shoot will be late day/sunset.

kelly marie
12-08-2005, 02:04 PM

oh and ill be rockin a tan by next monthhot pink babes!! :goodjob:

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 02:04 PM
well i dont mind you being one of mine.. is jason (speedminded) not doing it? he could prolly get some good shots of me.. and i dont mind who ever else...

edit.. nevermind on jason.. ummm

matty
No Jason is not doing it as he did not respond before the cutoff date. I will be happy to do your pics :camera:

The Ren
12-08-2005, 02:05 PM
hot pink babes!! :goodjob:
you my girlie would look good in red with those two black cars :D

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 02:05 PM
you my girlie would look good in red with those two black cars :D
Black and White REN!!

The Ren
12-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Black and White REN!!
kelly is posing with two black cars thank you

kelly marie
12-08-2005, 02:07 PM
you my girlie would look good in red with those two black cars :D hmmmm but then my colors would be red and black.. lol like the freakin GA DAWGS..

but i think i look FUGLY in red cuz im a redhead :hot:

A.P. Photography
pm sent

Jaimecbr900
The bright colors come out good in the pics when they don't clash with the car. Hot pink would work. Red would work.

Probably should consult some of the ladies about colors.

After you narrow it down to a handful of outfits, Matt and I could tell you which ones would be the best ones to go with based on your physique and the cars being pictured. :goodjob:

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 02:08 PM
hmmmm but then my colors would be red and black.. lol like the freakin GA DAWGS..

but i think i look FUGLY in red cuz im a redhead :hot:
What are your top three favorite colors that you think compliment you well?

A.P. Photography
kelly is posing with two black cars thank you
Sorry I thought you were talking to Kali

PhatbacK
A darker hot pink would be best if that is what you prefer. If we can get your colors in between then we can work with the rest. The best time for your shoot will be late day/sunset.

hot dark pink works

and late in the day is the best..cause i get outta school around 4. but i do have sunday and mondays off

also......what month am i?

The Ren
12-08-2005, 02:09 PM
hot dark pink works

and late in the day is the best..cause i get outta school around 4. but i do have sunday and mondays off

also......what month am i?
Months wont be decided till Julio, Pablo, Paul, Brett, and I make the final decisions on what shoots will be in the calendar..

PhatbacK
12-08-2005, 02:10 PM
gottcha.....so when is the latest the shoots need to be done by?

kelly marie
12-08-2005, 02:11 PM
What are your top three favorite colors that you think compliment you well?lol black.. pink.. and ummmmm green ( to bring out my eyes)

The Ren
12-08-2005, 02:11 PM
gottcha.....so when is the latest the shoots need to be done by?
The week before Tunerfest 06.. (Which is in June sometime)

PhatbacK
12-08-2005, 02:12 PM
oh ok. lots of time then.....so i can do the first shoot in jan and do the second one in like april?

Jaimecbr900
12-08-2005, 02:13 PM
The reason Matt said early or late in the day is due to the lighting.

Keep in mind that because we may be shooting at say 4 pm, that doesn't mean that everyone needs to show up at 3:55 pm. We will be talking to everyone individually when the time comes, but just keep that in mind. If anyone can't be there atleast 1 hour prior to the actual shooting time, they may need to consider shooting on day they're off from work/school.

We need time to setup the cars, equipment, for the model to get dressed and ready, etc. Just FYI.

PSINXS
12-08-2005, 02:13 PM
for what year is this calendar gonna be for?

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 02:14 PM
lol black.. pink.. and ummmmm green ( to bring out my eyes)
Do a med to light green top and maybe a blue jean skirt or something like that.

oh ok. lots of time then.....so i can do the first shoot in jan and do the second one in like april?
Yes that is fine :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900

The Ren

kelly marie
12-08-2005, 02:15 PM
omg i gotta get a tan.. lol

i hate the tanning bed though.. im too fair skinnededed

The Ren
Also some of the pics that dont make it in the final calendar will be featured on a 6 mont preview calendar for Aug-Dec of 2006...

A.P. Photography
There will be two. There will be a short one like a 6 month (From what Paul said) and then there will be the big one which will be the 2007

Jaimecbr900
Do a med to light green top and maybe a blue jean skirt or something like that.

Yes that is fine :goodjob:

Yo.....Mr. Versace......don't you think we need to have a little preview to be able to make a decision???...... :D ;)

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 02:16 PM
Yo.....Mr. Versace......don't you think we need to have a little preview to be able to make a decision???...... :D ;)
I thought we were going to have like a mini fashion show at Kali's so we could decide. :goodjob:

PhatbacK
12-08-2005, 02:16 PM
whens the latest i can do my first shoot?

damn im bein difficult...sorry

Jaimecbr900
12-08-2005, 02:17 PM
I thought we were going to have like a mini fashion show at Kali's so we could decide. :goodjob:

Werd! Carry on then..... :goodjob:

A.P. Photography
whens the latest i can do my first shoot?

damn im bein difficult...sorry
Sweetie you can do you shoots anytime as long as they are done by Tunerfest

The Ren
No ALL THE GIRLS AND I are ganna go shopping after the first of the year together...

A.P. Photography
No ALL THE GIRLS AND I are ganna go shopping after the first of the year together...
And then yall put on a fashion show for Jaime and I so we can decide :D

Jaimecbr900
12-08-2005, 02:18 PM

And Matt and I can tag along to record that joyous event for posterity, right???? :D ;) Kinda like a "behind the scenes" footage for later, huh??? :D

The Ren
12-08-2005, 02:19 PM
And then yall put on a fashion show for Jaime and I so we can decide :D

And Matt and I can tag along to record that joyous event for posterity, right???? :D ;)
Now now boys.. we shall see.. Scrappy of course will be along to help with makeup tips :D

PhatbacK
12-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Sweetie you can do you shoots anytime as long as they are done by Tunerfest

oh ok then. hehe sowwie to be a pest.....the later the better to me...i graduate in march so then it woudl be easy...but ill try to do one shoot before then just to see and all that

The Ren
12-08-2005, 02:24 PM
oh ok then. hehe sowwie to be a pest.....the later the better to me...i graduate in march so then it woudl be easy...but ill try to do one shoot before then just to see and all that
Sounds good to me.. IF I dont hear from one of the groups by Jan I will set -up a time and they will have to be there.. I will not wait till the last minute.. Id rather have everything done a month early then be taking pictures the day before the deadline...

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Now now boys.. we shall see.. Scrappy of course will be along to help with makeup tips :D
But you don't understand how outfits/colors affect the appearence and shooting of the models like Jaime and I do :D

Jaimecbr900
12-08-2005, 02:37 PM
But you don't understand how outfits/colors affect the appearence and shooting of the models like Jaime and I do :D

Yeah, we are looking for something ENTIRELY different than you are when we look at these models...... ;) :D

kelly marie
12-08-2005, 02:38 PM
i wouldnt mind some opinions on how my outfits look.. but they will come from my baby first... then the girls.. then the photographerizzles..

The Ren
12-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Yeah, we are looking for something ENTIRELY different than you are when we look at these models...... ;) :D
yeah yeah i know what your looking for... dirty men you..

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 02:41 PM
I cannot believe that we just got called out like that Jaime. I do one little racey shoot and I get branded :rolleyes:

PhatbacK
12-08-2005, 02:41 PM
well most of yall may not know. but im in cosmetology school so i can help with hair and make up as well. i will prob have all that done for the shoot

The Ren
12-08-2005, 02:42 PM
I cannot believe that we just got called out like that Jaime. I do one little racey shoot and I get branded :rolleyes:
Oh shush I work for you...Im allowed to play with you two

kelly marie
12-08-2005, 02:44 PM
well most of yall may not know. but im in cosmetology school so i can help with hair and make up as well. i will prob have all that done for the shootoh kali i want you to do my hair!!

The Ren
12-08-2005, 02:45 PM
oh kali i want you to do my hair!!
how would you guys feel about going shopping like the 2nd weekend in Jan.. give you time to regain some of that money from the holidays...

kelly marie
12-08-2005, 02:46 PM
im down.. i love shopping.. but fer serious.. i gotta go tanning..

PhatbacK
12-08-2005, 02:49 PM
im always down to shop. and we coudl all get eachothers opinions

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Oh shush I work for you...Im allowed to play with you two
lol, yes this is true.

Just remember to think about the colors of the car and your skintones. Jaime and I are serious when we say we can look and tell what will work with the cars and what won't.

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 02:55 PM
:thinking: I guess you didn't mean me

Scrappy
12-08-2005, 03:05 PM
guess what :D i am damn lazy on reading this :D hehe someone just PM me the dates i am needed and all that lol

~C My Bunny~
12-08-2005, 03:07 PM
i you girls are going to go shopping i would like to as well. . .let me know i could really use some help picking out my outfits

turbowrx
12-08-2005, 03:10 PM

Remember I have a carbon fiber hood and cf side markers which are black. So my car is not just all white. This should make it easier for you to match.

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 03:10 PM
i you girls are going to go shopping i would like to as well. . .let me know i could really use some help picking out my outfits
That's not a problem girl, I am sure they will take you along.

The Ren
12-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Sweetie your one of my models of coure you'll be coming with us

PhatbacK
12-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Remember I have a carbon fiber hood and cf side markers which are black. So my car is not just all white. This should make it easier for you to match.

what u think shai.....hot pink sound good? or red?

Scrappy
12-08-2005, 03:27 PM
i say hot pink kali cause it makes you stand out and fits ya :D

turbowrx
12-08-2005, 03:30 PM
what u think shai.....hot pink sound good? or red?

hot pink :goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-08-2005, 03:44 PM
hot pink.. matty, yes i meant you.. sorry i went to lunch at 3..

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 04:00 PM
hot pink.. matty, yes i meant you.. sorry i went to lunch at 3..
It's gonna be hot Tiff :goodjob: :idb:

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-08-2005, 04:04 PM
I hope so.. I need to talk to Tom too.. he's always got great ideas.

A.P. Photography
12-08-2005, 04:08 PM
Yeah he has some good ideas.

For all the models, make sure you talk with the car owners and get some input from them as well. You never know, they could have some good ideas that you have not thought of.

Jaimecbr900
12-08-2005, 07:54 PM

I don't know why she would say something like that when you and I both saw her goodies and didn't tell anybody about it. This would be no different. :D

quickdodge®
12-08-2005, 07:57 PM
I'm still here. Later, QD.

The Ren
12-08-2005, 08:07 PM
I'm still here. Later, QD.
Good.. when can I come see this bridge?

quickdodge®
12-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Whenever you actually make a time and date and quit asking me when. Lolol. That's all I hear. Later, QD.

The Ren
12-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Whenever you actually make a time and date and quit asking me when. Lolol. That's all I hear. Later, QD.
When are you available..

quickdodge®
12-08-2005, 08:13 PM
All weekend. Later, QD.

The Ren
12-08-2005, 08:19 PM
All weekend. Later, QD.
can we do sat morning.. I have that show sat night and i need to really clean the supra

quickdodge®
12-08-2005, 08:31 PM
It has to be towards 12. I get off work around 10. Can be back at the bridge by 11, I guess. Later, QD.

The Ren
12-08-2005, 08:32 PM
It has to be towards 12. I get off work around 10. Can be back at the bridge by 11, I guess. Later, QD.
Sounds good to me.. where exactly is this bridge?

quickdodge®
12-08-2005, 08:38 PM
Between Snellville and Conyers. On Hwy 20. Later, QD.

The Ren
12-08-2005, 09:08 PM
Between Snellville and Conyers. On Hwy 20. Later, QD.
Well... gimme complete directions and I will be there at 11ish on Sat..

quickdodge®
12-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Check PM. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
12-09-2005, 11:12 AM
matty
It is up to you sweetie. I will try and be at every shoot either taking pics or helping out. You got me as a photographer so it is up to you if you want another one specificly. Jaime has some pics up on our website that he took as well if you want to check them out. George has his own site in his sig and Walker, well we all know walker takes some good pics so it is really up to you.

kelly marie
12-09-2005, 11:22 AM
i know everyone is really good.. so whoever wants to do mine is fine with me... but because i know you matty.. and walker im cofortable with you two.. but like i said it doesnt matter im gonna be shy either way!

A.P. Photography
12-09-2005, 12:07 PM
well if you want me and Walker to do your pics then thats who it will be. ;)

Nemesis
12-09-2005, 12:22 PM
i know everyone is really good.. so whoever wants to do mine is fine with me... but because i know you matty.. and walker im cofortable with you two.. but like i said it doesnt matter im gonna be shy either way!

No love for the messican :(

:lmfao: jk Im free pretty much after next Monday.

kelly marie
12-09-2005, 12:27 PM
lol.. well i tend to be really shy with people i dont know that well... its nothing personal babes.. like i said.. i dont currr who takes my pics.. as long as they look good!!

A.P. Photography
12-09-2005, 12:58 PM
They will Kell :goodjob:

The Ren
12-09-2005, 11:58 PM
I will say this once and will not say this again.. everyone in the calendar shoots can be replaced.. if something changes or your car is in the shop.. please let me know ASAP so I can try to work around it.. If you abandon me and give me no communication.. YOU WILL BE REPLACED.. point blank and period.. Im not kidding around with this calendar so be honored if you were chosen.. cause I cannot stress enough Girls/Cars/Eve Photographers can always be replaced

Red
12-10-2005, 12:04 AM
You guys just let me know where and when. :)

Nemesis
12-10-2005, 12:05 AM
Same here... as long as its after next Monday lol

The Ren
12-10-2005, 12:05 AM
You guys just let me know where and when. :)
You know we will.. although i have some interesting ideas for your shoot ill talk about with you

The Ren
12-10-2005, 12:06 AM
I dont mean to sound like a bitch here but the staff and I have had some talks and I dont think people realize how serious I am about this..

A.P. Photography
12-10-2005, 12:09 AM
Same here... as long as its after next Monday lol
So what is Monday? Your car out of the shop? School is over? You receive a million dollars for taking the award winning photo of the year? lol, you know we are not going to get heavy into it until after the first of the year. I know of three shoots that are going to have to be done when it warms up so we will have to work on it.

For everyone else involved, We have until June (Tunerfest) to get this done. Think about this, 12 women to shoot, two shoots each, thats 24 shoots. That is almost half the year if we did one shoot each weekend. Not a lot of time to play around with this. :goodjob:

Red
12-10-2005, 12:11 AM
Cool Karen. Call or email me anytime. :)

Nemesis
12-10-2005, 12:11 AM
My finals are over on Monday. Also, Brett had mentioned his car not being out of the shop till possibly late January? So Im stuck I guess.

The Ren
12-10-2005, 12:12 AM
Cool Karen. Call or email me anytime. :)
You know I will babe :D

SilverJester
12-10-2005, 02:55 AM
Wow, I completly missed this thread until karen mention it to me today. If you guys need to get ahold of me PM or call me, as it seems I always miss important threads.

turbowrx
12-10-2005, 11:13 AM
hey ren, let me know wuz up and i'll be dur. You can PM me or hit me up on AIM.

Darling Nikki
12-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Ren I talked to Greg and he is going to let me which dates are good for him and me and him should be meeting up soon to discuss some things. I still need to talk to Alex and I will give him a call today. SOrry I haven't posted on here and that I am a lil late. I don't get a chance to get on IA much anymore bc I of work. But I will let you know the details when I get a chance. Thanks babe.

Jaimecbr900
12-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Thanks to my buddy QD and his lovely family, here is a preview of one of the locations we should definetly use:

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-11-2005, 08:55 PM
that's nice right there.. good pic qd and jaime.

Darling Nikki
12-11-2005, 11:50 PM
Walker u be taking my pics!

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 08:06 AM
Walker u be taking my pics!Yeah Walker can take your pics. I think Nitro wants me shooting as well so it will probably be both Walker and I shooting.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-12-2005, 11:13 AM
I think Matt and Tom are both shooting me.. I know Tom wants too..

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 11:16 AM
I think Matt and Tom are both shooting me.. I know Tom wants too..
I will shoot you :D , if Tom wants to shoot you also then he needs to get with Karen. As far as I know it is only:
Me
Jaime
Walker
George
Paul

that are "authorized" to do the pics and according to Karen if your a photog then you cannot take pics of your own car.

The Ren
12-12-2005, 11:35 AM
I will shoot you :D , if Tom wants to shoot you also then he needs to get with Karen. As far as I know it is only:
Me
Jaime
Walker
George
Paul

that are "authorized" to do the pics and according to Karen if your a photog then you cannot take pics of your own car.
I knew Tom wanted to shoot tiffy and i gave him prior authorization to do it

Tracy
12-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Ok peeps, it is about time for us to kick off the photoshoots. What we need is for the models and car owners (girls you should know whose cars you are posing with, same for owners) to get together and start discussing locations/outifts/dates etc so that we can set everything up. We will be doing a minimum of two shoots per girl/car on different dates so that we will have a nice group of pics to choose from. The ideal time to shoot will depend on the location, usually will be either early morning or late afternoon so that the sun will not be too harsh. If you would like to have your shoot done out of town, please talk with Karen and see if something can be arranged.

At this point we need some ideas of locations, something with a nice backdrop and low to no traffic. We have two locations at this time thanks to QD and Deafpimp that will work great but we need more. Post up your ideas for locations that you think will work.

Models, please remember to take into consideration the color of the cars when choosing your outift/color. You want a color that will compliment the car not cause a contrast, this also goes for skin tone. IE. No white outfits when posing with a black car (white is to easy to get blown out when trying to bring out the lines/curves of a black car) or anything to bright.

Once you have some details worked out or if you need to meet with someone to help you, contact Karen and let her know. She is working hard to make this come together so lets help her by making sure we are ready.

I want mine done downtown. I have a secret location that I need you to call teg and get the ok ( I will PM you about it). I also need to be called about certain things because I will not be posting as much soon. I am going to be working on my 240 to get it ready for FD in feb. I have to start stripping it for paint today. Sorry if thisis an inconvenience, but I have to do it.

770-319-9605

The Ren
12-12-2005, 11:40 AM
I want mine done downtown. I have a secret location that I need you to call teg and get the ok ( I will PM you about it). I also need to be called about certain things because I will not be posting as much soon. I am going to be working on my 240 to get it ready for FD in feb. I have to start stripping it for paint today. Sorry if thisis an inconvenience, but I have to do it.

770-319-9605

Ill keep you in the loop babe...

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 11:43 AM

770-319-9605
Just let me know :goodjob:

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 11:45 AM
Ill keep you in the loop babe...
clear your pm's woman

quickdodge®
12-12-2005, 11:57 AM
Great pic, Jaime. I knew ya'll would like it. Later, QD.

The Ren
12-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Done

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Great pic, Jaime. I knew ya'll would like it. Later, QD.
I knew it would be awesome now I just have to figure out placement on the bridge that will highlight both cars.

quickdodge®
12-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Well, Jaime and I talked about a good action shot for this location. The car coming out of the tunnel and have a model standing on the inside railing somehow. You can snap the car in motion. Would be a great shot. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Well, Jaime and I talked about a good action shot for this location. The car coming out of the tunnel and have a model standing on the inside railing somehow. You can snap the car in motion. Would be a great shot. Later, QD.
Great shot but hard to so with two cars in the pic. not to mention that you cannot do a motion blur to give an idea of speed since you would blur out the model (kelly) and a stop motion, well you mine as well just park them how you want them and take the pic.

quickdodge®
12-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Great shot but hard to so with two cars in the pic. not to mention that you cannot do a motion blur to give an idea of speed since you would blur out the model (kelly) and a stop motion, well you mine as well just park them how you want them and take the pic.

You could possibly super-impose the model? Later, QD.

The Ren
12-12-2005, 12:28 PM
After talking with a few peeps on my staff I have decided I need to set some ground rules for shooting..

1- It is up to the model who does takes the pics (I have thrown out the old rule of owners cant shoot their own cars)..
2- Remember.. this is a closed shoot.. Only peeps who signed forms are allowed to be there.. so no girl friends/boy friends/ wives/ husbands/ friends ect.. are allowed there.. If they come they will be asked to leave..
3-Remember before you shoot you HAVE TO sign a form with me.. If you havnt signed one..let me know how to get it to you. I will not accept ANY pics from someone who has not signed a form with me
4- Please remember we are doing two shoots so start early..
5- ALL PICTURES MUST BE TURNED INTO ME BEFORE OR ON JUNE 1ST 2006...
6-If I do not hear from any group being shot before Feb 1 2006.. I will make a time for you to be shot and either you come or you will not be in the calendar.. I cant stress enough I will not accept late pics... there is a deadline for a reason..
7-PLLLLEEEEAAAASEEEE DO NOT PM ME ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE CALENDAR.. PAUL SET-UP AN EMAIL ADDY FOR ME JUST FOR THIS.. [email protected]... i WILL NOT READ ANY PMS ABOUT THE CALENDAR I WILL JUST DELETE THEM AS MY INBOX GETS FULL FAST.. NO MORE PMS PLEASE...
8-photographers PLEASEEEE send me a list of all the girls/cars you will be shooting..I need to know..

Now if you have any other questions please feel free to email me (You can also Im me about small stuff on AIM- Karebaregsu02)

Thanks again-
Karen S.

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 12:30 PM
You could possibly super-impose the model? Later, QD.
You could but the model will look out of place. The only thing to do is do two seperate pics and merge them, but I am not that good in PS yet. The other thing is a head on motion shot is not going to be a nice as a side motion shot. We will figure it out :goodjob:

quickdodge®
12-12-2005, 12:37 PM
You could but the model will look out of place. The only thing to do is do two seperate pics and merge them, but I am not that good in PS yet. The other thing is a head on motion shot is not going to be a nice as a side motion shot. We will figure it out :goodjob:

The blending in is easy as hell. Lolol. I just learned a few months ago. If you leave your camera in the same place and shoot her, then shoot the car coming out of the bridge......Jaime and I both agreed that we would have to dosome test shots of still pics and action pics. Just to see how it would look. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 12:39 PM
The blending in is easy as hell. Lolol. I just learned a few months ago. If you leave your camera in the same place and shoot her, then shoot the car coming out of the bridge......Jaime and I both agreed that we would have to dosome test shots of still pics and action pics. Just to see how it would look. Later, QD.
We can do a couple and see. I have a few ideas for her to pose with them but we will need a couple of cars and radios to block the road.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-12-2005, 01:45 PM
this is getting really in depth.. when can we start shooting?

I need to know exactly when so I can start my dieting and tanning..

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 02:05 PM
When do you want to start shooting. We need to begin before Feb 1st on some girls so it just depends.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-12-2005, 02:18 PM
very soon.

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 02:22 PM
With your idea, you know it is going to be cold right?

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-12-2005, 03:09 PM
yes, i realize it's winter time matty.. but hey, i'll do anything to make it work.. i think it's brilliant.. lol

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 03:17 PM
I do too. I just don't want my glasses and camera fogging up cause your so hot ;)

quickdodge®
12-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Is this calendar going to reflect the month the pic is taken in? Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 03:28 PM
For some it might for others, no.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-12-2005, 03:29 PM
Is this calendar going to reflect the month the pic is taken in? Later, QD.

I heard no.. b/c most of the shoots will be in the winter.. won't really have pics for the warmer months..

quickdodge®
12-12-2005, 03:30 PM
I was thinkin, like in December, the model to be dressed appropriately. As it gets warmer, the model could dress less and less. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 03:32 PM
I heard no.. b/c most of the shoots will be in the winter.. won't really have pics for the warmer months..
We will it just depends on how we schedule them. If someone really wants to shoot in warmer weather then we will be doing 2 to 3 shoots a weekend.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-12-2005, 03:34 PM
awesome.. so one of my original ideas might just work..

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 03:36 PM
yep, we just have to do 2 shoots per model. If we can work it out for you to do a warmer shoot then we will but keep in mind there are deadlines and if you push it back and your pics are not done by the deadline, oh well.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-12-2005, 03:37 PM
dont worry, i'll have a schedule after this week~

A.P. Photography
12-12-2005, 03:38 PM
cool

hitomi
12-12-2005, 06:58 PM
i have a lot of nice pics that were taken up on a parking deck at tech overlooking downtown. the lighting there is really nice for skin tones and there is plenty of light to get nice reflections off the car. like i said, if you wanna see them, PM me. i dont really want to post them. i'm shy.

JC
12-13-2005, 06:01 PM
Well, I am still out my car right now. :( If you guys want to shoot ASAP, I will have to pull it out of the shop. However, if we wait a while, the car will have a few more party favors on it. :)

The Ren
12-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Well, I am still out my car right now. :( If you guys want to shoot ASAP, I will have to pull it out of the shop. However, if we wait a while, the car will have a few more party favors on it. :)
Well talk to Tiffy and Tom since thats who your shooting with.. I know they wanted to wait till spring to shoot.. will your car be ready by then?

JC
12-13-2005, 06:35 PM
Spring the car will be rocking and rolling!!

The Ren
12-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Spring the car will be rocking and rolling!!
Fantastic!!!

I also just wanna say thank you again to everyone who is supporting me on this calendar...I really means alot to me..

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-14-2005, 12:06 PM
that's awesome john!

A.P. Photography
12-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Sweet, I get to photograph Tiff, a hot truck, and the eclipse with all its new goodies. :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-14-2005, 12:16 PM
woot!

JC
12-15-2005, 01:02 AM
Yeah, I am excited. I am changing the look of the car up a little. I can't wait. Then to have a hottie like Tiff modeling with it will be even better. Not to mention Tom's bad ass truck. It will be fun.

The Ren
12-15-2005, 01:03 AM
Yeah, I am excited. I am changing the look of the car up a little. I can't wait. Then to have a hottie like Tiff modeling with it will be even better. Not to mention Tom's bad ass truck. It will be fun.
Good :D I cant wait to see the finished product.. and thank you for letting me know the car is in the shop..

Red
12-15-2005, 07:50 PM
Hey karen, are you getting my emails?

The Ren
12-15-2005, 07:51 PM
I've gotten a couple of them...

Red
12-15-2005, 09:10 PM
Okay just making sure. I guess you're ignoring me then...

The Ren
12-16-2005, 01:07 AM
Why would I ignore you? I sent you the attachment and havnt gotten anything since

Darling Nikki
12-16-2005, 11:41 AM

God I remember when that car was just stock no body kit nothing....good times... :D

JC
12-16-2005, 05:09 PM
God I remember when that car was just stock no body kit nothing....good times... :D

Yup, it has changed drastically.

The Ren
12-16-2005, 05:11 PM
I have to say i like it alot better now than before :D I cant wait to see what else your adding to her

Darling Nikki
12-16-2005, 05:25 PM
Ohhh yea I have seen that car through sooo much...have to say its beautiful now John.

Red
12-16-2005, 06:37 PM
Yeah that is a huge change! I was kidding with yeah Karen. ;) I'll see if I got anything.

The Ren
12-18-2005, 11:36 PM
UPDATE ON POST #10 PLEASE REFER TO IT...

quickdodge®
12-19-2005, 02:45 PM
Mysupra, have you decided on the bridge and is B&R doing it? Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
12-19-2005, 02:49 PM
^ From what I understood, yes they are.

quickdodge®
12-19-2005, 02:51 PM
Well, if someone could keep me informed, it would be great. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
12-19-2005, 03:04 PM
They will, just right now things are in limbo but will pick up after the first of the year.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-19-2005, 03:49 PM
I'm so confused, what changed?

A.P. Photography
12-19-2005, 03:52 PM
Nothing has changed that you need to worry about sweetie. Just had a shuffle of cars and a model is all.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-19-2005, 03:58 PM
awesome!

The Ren
12-20-2005, 04:57 PM
Ladies.. I wanna get a shopping trip together. Discover mills (There are a couple of stores there I think we should hit up) would be my first choice. I was thinking either January 8th or 15th (Both Sundays), and I wanna go as a group. If you guys are up for it.. Lemme know and we can go to lunch together afterwards.

Nemesis
12-20-2005, 07:19 PM
lol I wanna go for constructive criticism? lol jk jk

A.P. Photography
12-20-2005, 07:36 PM
lol I wanna go for constructive criticism? lol jk jk
Jaime and I already tried that and got shot down :lmfao:

Tracy
12-20-2005, 07:47 PM
Ladies.. I wanna get a shopping trip together. Discover mills (There are a couple of stores there I think we should hit up) would be my first choice. I was thinking either January 8th or 15th (Both Sundays), and I wanna go as a group. If you guys are up for it.. Lemme know and we can go to lunch together afterwards.

I can do the 8th but not the 15th. I will be in Japan on the 15th.

The Ren
12-20-2005, 07:50 PM
I can do the 8th but not the 15th. I will be in Japan on the 15th.
I wanna go!!! Lol.. well if we have to split it up and do some on both days we will... You and I need to get together on Tuesday and discuss Texas...

Tracy
12-20-2005, 07:52 PM
I wanna go!!! Lol.. well if we have to split it up and do some on both days we will... You and I need to get together on Tuesday and discuss Texas...

OK. I'll be hurr. I need to get a calendar for 2006. I think I will prolly still have my Evo...and we just might have a Renegade and a 3 car trailer by then ;)

The Ren
12-20-2005, 07:53 PM
OK. I'll be hurr. I need to get a calendar for 2006. I think I will prolly still have my Evo...and we just might have a Renegade and a 3 car trailer by then ;)
Shit ill pay whatever...16 hours in my supra just doesnt seem like fun..

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-21-2005, 10:40 AM
hmmm.. we'll see..

A.P. Photography
12-21-2005, 10:45 AM
hmmm.. we'll see..
Or I will be happy to escort any models and give advice on outfit/color choice/will it work with the car/does it bring out your best features :king:

Nemesis
12-21-2005, 11:10 AM
Jaime and I already tried that and got shot down :lmfao:

Ah, thats cool, all we need to do is remember where and when they are going, and just so happen to show up. lol :D

The Ren
12-21-2005, 11:12 AM
You three are horrible.. let us girls have our fun...

A.P. Photography
12-21-2005, 11:12 AM
Ah, thats cool, all we need to do is remember where and when they are going, and just so happen to show up. lol :D
Thats not a bad idea, we are not spying. Selective recon :goodjob:

Nemesis
12-21-2005, 11:14 AM
Yeah, "we have to shop for camera equipment". lol

The Ren
12-21-2005, 11:15 AM
No you dont.. Im ganna pick another place and tell only the girls... and YOU three are not allowed to come..

Edit: oh and Scrappy will be there too

A.P. Photography
12-21-2005, 11:17 AM
No you dont.. Im ganna pick another place and tell only the girls... and YOU three are not allowed to come..

Edit: oh and Scrappy will be there too
Now that is not fair. We need to give our opinion as photographers on what will work and what won't work. :camera:

The Ren
12-21-2005, 11:18 AM
Now that is not fair. We need to give our opinion as photographers on what will work and what won't work. :camera:
Blah to your opinions... I have an idea of what each girl needs...

A.P. Photography
12-21-2005, 11:19 AM
Blah to your opinions... I have an idea of what each girl needs...
Blah to my opinions! I can't believe what I am reading. :(

The Ren
12-21-2005, 11:21 AM
Do you have tits? do you have a pussy? Do you wear a bra?... If you answered no to any 1 of these questions.. you are not allowed to come.. period.

Nemesis
12-21-2005, 11:22 AM
Do you have tits? do you have a pussy? Do you wear a bra?....

1. Small A cups.
2. Sometimes my friends call me one lol
3. No.

So Im allowed?

The Ren
12-21-2005, 11:23 AM
Nope.. sorry..reread

Nemesis
12-21-2005, 11:44 AM
Nope.. sorry..reread

BOOOO!! You had to edit your post! This is an outrage! :rant:

lol

thinkfast®
12-22-2005, 10:09 AM
called out like a bitch LIRL

Nemesis you gotta get your "asshole attitude" together man. its not working out

The Ren
12-22-2005, 04:06 PM
BOOOO!! You had to edit your post! This is an outrage! :rant:

lol
Dont hate...

DeutscheBAG!
12-22-2005, 05:06 PM

WERD! :werd: :werd:

The Ren
12-22-2005, 05:08 PM
Im working on that... I have an idea for the off season that will BLOW EVERYONE AWAY.. details to come soon :D

EG BTER
12-26-2005, 05:03 PM
ummm are there any IA girls left? just wondering who is gunna pose with mine and nick's cars

The Ren
12-26-2005, 07:10 PM
ummm are there any IA girls left? just wondering who is gunna pose with mine and nick's cars

I have something up my sleeve.. just relax.. youll have a hottie and she will be off of IA!

EG BTER
12-26-2005, 10:17 PM
I have something up my sleeve.. just relax.. youll have a hottie and she will be off of IA!

I have no problem taking your word on that :D

A.P. Photography
12-27-2005, 09:34 AM
Don't worry. I am sure Karen has something up her sleeve ;)

Nemesis
12-27-2005, 06:41 PM
You are able to get in Wayne? Good deal man.

The Ren
12-27-2005, 09:45 PM
OK PHOTOGRAPHERS... WE NEED A MEET.. FIRST OR SECOND WEEK IN JAN... YOU PICK.. IF YOUR NOT THERE... YOU DONT TAKE PICS..

A.P. Photography
12-27-2005, 09:49 PM
can't do a weeknight so would have to be a weekend night like Fri or sat. School takes the other nights, ya know,

The Ren
12-27-2005, 09:49 PM
So Out of Jan 7.8 or Jan 14,15 you guys pick.. one of those 4 dates..

A.P. Photography
12-27-2005, 09:51 PM
My Birthday is the 9th so we could have it on the 8th and everyone bring me presents :D

kelly marie
12-27-2005, 09:51 PM
someone tell me where to go and when to be there.. lol im free everynight after 7 and on the weekends.. lol wow i sound really lame!!

edit.. ill get in touch with mr mikey moo and ruiner..

A.P. Photography
12-27-2005, 09:52 PM
someone tell me where to go and when to be there.. lol im free everynight after 7 and on the weekends.. lol wow i sound really lame!!
I am sure I can find an activity to keep you busy :idb:

kelly marie
12-27-2005, 09:54 PM
mattttttty!!!!

Nemesis
12-28-2005, 07:00 AM
lol @ Matt.

14 Sounds good to me.

Jaimecbr900
12-28-2005, 09:46 AM
I'm good whenever.

A.P. Photography
12-28-2005, 09:48 AM
I say the sooner the better so we can plan out this calendar. Time is running out.

thinkfast®
12-28-2005, 10:32 AM
time is of the essence!

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-28-2005, 12:40 PM
Hey Ren, did you get the signed agreement I sent back?

Red
12-28-2005, 08:21 PM
OK PHOTOGRAPHERS... WE NEED A MEET.. FIRST OR SECOND WEEK IN JAN... YOU PICK.. IF YOUR NOT THERE... YOU DONT TAKE PICS..

This meet is just for photographers right.

A.P. Photography
12-28-2005, 08:31 PM
This meet is just for photographers right.
yeah, there will be another meet soon for all involved ;)

quickdodge®
12-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Matt. Do you have AIM? Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
12-28-2005, 08:55 PM
Matt. Do you have AIM? Later, QD.
PM me if you didn't get it :goodjob:

The Ren
12-28-2005, 09:51 PM
ok well if everyone can do the 14th then we will do it then

A.P. Photography
12-28-2005, 09:52 PM
I still say you need to do it sooner but thats just me.

The Ren
12-28-2005, 09:53 PM
ok well than how about dinner on the 7th? Matt and Jaime and I have another engagement at noon on the 8th...

A.P. Photography
12-29-2005, 01:45 PM
Sounds good to me. The 7th at what time and where?

The Ren
12-29-2005, 05:00 PM
Fuddruckers at northpoint like we said.. 7pm... (Matt/Jaime.. PM me or look on Supraforums for where we are meeting for the supra meet on the 7th as well)

The Ren
12-30-2005, 10:08 AM
Models... Sunday Jan 8th..and sunday Jan 15th we will be making some shopping runs for the calendar. Please Let me know which Day you wanna come (both if youd like) and we will figure a place to meet up and have lunch/dinner. We gatta get the show on the road...