PDA

View Full Version : Why women shouldnt be cops....

AznTraitor
12-08-2005, 01:14 PM
POSTED: 4:19 am PST December 8, 2005

HAMTRAMCK, Mich. -- Authorities said a police officer in Michigan used a Taser stun gun on his partner during an argument about stopping for a soft drink.

The suspect was fired after the Nov. 3 incident and is charged with assault.

Ronald Dupuis, 32, could get up to 93 days in jail if convicted.

Authorities said Dupuis asked partner Prema Graham to stop at a store for a soft drink, but she refused and instead kept driving back to headquarters.

Authorities said the partners struggled over the steering wheel, and Dupuis hit Graham's leg with his department-issued Taser gun. She wasn't seriously hurt.

haha...stupid biatch, shoulda stopped.

AznTraitor
12-08-2005, 01:15 PM
if I tell my partner to stop for a damn coke, he or she should damn well stop.

imo...I bet if it were two male cops, they would've never reported this and just gone about their business.

soul
12-08-2005, 01:15 PM
Damn hit up QT get a drink, like they had anything important to do

Speedm0(\)key
12-08-2005, 01:16 PM
word.. if they had been males. nothing would have happened.. is there any info on the possibility of this bitch working while on the rag?

AznTraitor
12-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Damn hit up QT get a drink, like they had anything important to do

for real, and I think most gas stations hook cops up with the fountain drinks...so it's not like she couldnt go in and get something too

AznTraitor
12-08-2005, 01:18 PM
word.. if they had been males. nothing would have happened.. is there any info on the possibility of this bitch working while on the rag?

nah man, same scenario wouldve happened....but the dude who got tasered would be like "alright! alright! if you're that damn thirsty we'll stop and get your damn drink...I mean I thought you were just kinda thirsty, not the thirsty kinda mood to taser me"

soul
12-08-2005, 01:19 PM
nah man, same scenario wouldve happened....but the dude who got tasered would be like "alright! alright! if you're that damn thirsty we'll stop and get your damn drink...I mean I thought you were just kinda thirsty, not the thirsty kinda mood to taser me"
Then tazer him back for shits and giigles when he is getting out of the car.

Speedm0(\)key
12-08-2005, 01:20 PM
hahahaha... the things i would do if i were a cop

B16a2 Civic
12-08-2005, 01:20 PM
This will teach them...if we want a got damn slushie....WE MEAN BUISNESS!!

AznTraitor
12-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Then tazer him back for shits and giigles when he is getting out of the car.

EXACTLY!

gtikid
12-08-2005, 01:22 PM

:werd: I can't believe she actually reported that incident. If it would of been two guy cops, they probably would of just been laughing their asses off like crazy. And then arrived at the station with a story to tell haha.

I found it funny when it said that they were fighting for wheel :lmfao:. And they're cops? Hahahaha, good example

Speedm0(\)key
12-08-2005, 01:23 PM
.... i would tazer the shit out of people... and then laugh.

and then go get free hot dogs at QT cause im a cop.

and id cruise around listening to "SCOOTTTYY DOESNT KNOW.. that FIONA AND ME.. DO IT IN MY VANNNNNN EVERY SUNDAY...SCOTTY DOESNT KNOW... OHH SCOTTY DOESNT KNOWWWW oWW OWW"

soul
12-08-2005, 01:26 PM
.... i would tazer the shit out of people... and then laugh.

and then go get free hot dogs at QT cause im a cop.

and id cruise around listening to "SCOOTTTYY DOESNT KNOW.. that FIONA AND ME.. DO IT IN MY VANNNNNN EVERY SUNDAY...SCOTTY DOESNT KNOW... OHH SCOTTY DOESNT KNOWWWW oWW OWW"
:rly: i would have to transfer to be your partner then

Speedm0(\)key
12-08-2005, 01:27 PM
:rly: i would have to transfer to be your partner then

they'd have to make another cop movie because of us... cause quite frankly, super troopers wouldnt be realistic enough

ALVIN
12-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Ohh hell naw dawg lol...Man thats funny as shit...i'd be walking by people tazering them lol...hahaha

The Golden Child
12-08-2005, 01:29 PM
what was her reason for not letting her partner grab something to drink ?
think it was a pretty dumb thing to do regardless and fight for the wheel.
maybe she had her period or something and was acting like a biatch.

IntegraXTR
12-08-2005, 01:30 PM
for real, and I think most gas stations hook cops up with the fountain drinks...so it's not like she couldnt go in and get something too

QT give cops free fountain drinks and coffee, I use to work there.

B16a2 Civic
12-08-2005, 01:30 PM
i absolutly love QT, we dont have one down here in Columbus

AznTraitor
12-08-2005, 01:31 PM
QT give cops free fountain drinks and coffee, I use to work there.

oh I know, when I lived in Suwanee....the one on the corner of Ptree Industrial and Mcginnis ferry was always packed with cops getting their free drinks

AznTraitor
12-08-2005, 01:31 PM
i absolutly love QT, we dont have one down here in Columbus

I for the life of me cant figure out why not? I guess Spectrum holds the market down here.

B16a2 Civic
12-08-2005, 01:32 PM
I for the life of me cant figure out why not? I guess Spectrum holds the market down here.

me too
man Fuck Spectrum.
QT has good food too, im scared to eat the foot at our gas stations....i go to the QT when im in Marietta

Spyder
12-08-2005, 01:35 PM
lol that is some funny shit... but i can see it happening

AznTraitor
12-08-2005, 01:35 PM
me too
man Fuck Spectrum.
QT has good food too, im scared to eat the foot at our gas stations....i go to the QT when im in Marietta

this is true, spectrum never has enough pumps....they are small....QT's are big, plenty of pumps, and it's actually nice inside....some of these spectrums scare me.

B16a2 Civic
12-08-2005, 01:36 PM
this is true, spectrum never has enough pumps....they are small....QT's are big, plenty of pumps, and it's actually nice inside....some of these spectrums scare me.

hell yeah...and one thing i noticed about QT compared to our gas stations...the inside is lit up bright....ours are always dingy bright....man i wonder who i talk to to bring a QT down here.....i love their black cherry clushies and all teh other flavors, the guy in the qt let me try all teh flavors cause it was my first time there in a long time Lol

IntegraXTR
12-08-2005, 01:37 PM
wow you guys don't even have a racetrac down in columbus?

soul
12-08-2005, 01:38 PM
thats sucks

B16a2 Civic
12-08-2005, 01:38 PM
we doe have RaceTrac but its slaaaaaackkkkk and their gas seems water'd down Lol

AznTraitor
12-08-2005, 01:39 PM
wow you guys don't even have a racetrac down in columbus?

I think we have like 1. I forget where it is...I think B knows though. But, it's Spectrum on every corner here...we dont have the huge variety of gas stations like ATL.

B16a2 Civic
12-08-2005, 01:40 PM
I think we have like 1. I forget where it is...I think B knows though. But, it's Spectrum on every corner here...we dont have the huge variety of gas stations like ATL.

yeah its on Victory Dr, i used to go there all teh ime in high school....back when their gas was under 1.00$ Lol

AznTraitor
12-08-2005, 01:43 PM
yeah its on Victory Dr, i used to go there all teh ime in high school....back when their gas was under 1.00$ Lol

that's right! I drive by it all the time when I goto Ranger Joe's! I remeber seeing it somewhere!

B16a2 Civic
12-08-2005, 01:44 PM
that's right! I drive by it all the time when I goto Ranger Joe's! I remeber seeing it somewhere!

Lol yeah, they used to have a car lot there, they tried to sell me a rsx with like 70k miles on it for like 16k...i laughed...

RandomGuy
12-08-2005, 01:50 PM
no offense to anyone but I also think they shouldn't... Not only are they not as properly equipped (not always, but for the most part)... but They just don't give off that sense of authority.
Its a fact that they simply can't take out a threat as well as a man could (no offense).

AznTraitor
12-08-2005, 02:00 PM
no offense to anyone but I also think they shouldn't... Not only are they not as properly equipped (not always, but for the most part)... but They just don't give off that sense of authority.
Its a fact that they simply can't take out a threat as well as a man could (no offense).

well, agreed for alot of reasons....I know of plenty of women who went to the police academy and became cops just because they had to justify that they could do it.

but then again, I have seen some burely females...why dont they become cops?