PDA

View Full Version : Random I bet this hurt a little...

AznTraitor
12-08-2005, 01:11 PM
and people piss me off on how stupid they can be.

http://www.uniquepeek.com/fusion_pages/index.php?page_id=248

Kevykev
12-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Guess he had very little time to anticipate that camry.

Mistakes on both ends.

AznTraitor
12-08-2005, 01:37 PM
actually, if you watch the vid...the camry turns well before the driveway to the gas station.....but it does look like the bike is speeding...

what pisses me off the most is it takes about 30seconds for anyone to even react...the driver of the camry never gets out, two cars that saw the accident just drive around to go about their business....idiots.

Kevykev
12-08-2005, 01:47 PM
^ true, on a two lane stretch in a commercial area like that the cyclist should've been highly alert. Stupid camry driver should've used proper judgement because for some reason i think the camry driver saw the bike in the distance (look at how slow the car approaches the entrance almost uncertain of whether or not to enter).

Reaction times in incidents like that are usually slow (mainly because people are usually headed somewhere and have no relation to anyone involved). Not like they were at a family/friend picknic for example.

That was horrrible to drive off like that, no one should've continue "about their business"

veritekracer
12-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Did y'all see how the one lady went to the driver of the Camry?! SCREW THAT!!! First off, the dumbass caused the accident, more importantly, the biker was in critical condition!!! The driver looked like they never even saw the biker and was just looking to turn into the gas station. How many times has that happened, "Oh, I didn't see the bike". And that's why I agree we should always be on the defensive when we ride, and it does look like the biker was speeding, but even if he was going the limit, I think he would have laid it down instead of slamming full speed into the car. If you were on top of your game, like you should always be when riding, he coulda rode around the Camry, but the dumbass in the Camry prolly woulda reacted, and tried to speed up out of the way and STILL cause an accident.

veritekracer
12-08-2005, 05:25 PM
actually, if you watch the vid...the camry turns well before the driveway to the gas station.....but it does look like the bike is speeding...

what pisses me off the most is it takes about 30seconds for anyone to even react...the driver of the camry never gets out, two cars that saw the accident just drive around to go about their business....idiots.
Peter, I think they were just shocked. But there was NO excuse for the others to just go about their business and drive off.

AznTraitor
12-08-2005, 05:49 PM
Peter, I think they were just shocked. But there was NO excuse for the others to just go about their business and drive off.

I guess....but you'd think the driver would get out...I dont care how hurt they could possibly be, because cant be as bad as the biker.

btw, how are things Bing?

veritekracer
12-09-2005, 11:33 AM
I guess....but you'd think the driver would get out...I dont care how hurt they could possibly be, because cant be as bad as the biker.

btw, how are things Bing?
Good. I heard you signed up for military service? Yeah, as far as the driver, I think he/she got tagged by the airbag pretty good and was like, wtf just happened, but yeah, still in far better shape than the poor biker.