PDA

View Full Version : Hypnosis

tbilode
03-24-2013, 09:09 AM
I saw RandomGuy's post about the comedy hypnosis show. I was curious as to anyone's experience with hypnosis. Anyone ever used it to quit smoking or for any other reason? Or even better yet, has anyone ever seen a live Comedy Hypnosis Show in person?

TruK1lla
03-24-2013, 02:53 PM
No I haven't! I would love to see one.

Catnip
03-24-2013, 08:15 PM
They have a show at the perry national fair every year. Pretty entertaining to watch. Not sure I'd want to go on stage to be hypnotized, lol.

Echonova
03-24-2013, 08:25 PM
Never been hypnotized, nor seen a hypnosis comedy show (in person). Always wanted too, but as mentioned above as long as I'm not the one being hypnotized...

C230K
03-24-2013, 08:28 PM
I wonder if hypnosis will help me for my fear of airplanes?

Sinfix_15
03-24-2013, 08:37 PM
I wonder if hypnosis will help me for my fear of airplanes?

http://www.dominiclamoureux.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Real-hypnosis-stories-300x200.jpg

you are getting very sleeppppyyyyyyy...................................

at the end of this post you will no longer be a pussy......

Sinfix_15
03-24-2013, 08:40 PM
The ability to hypnotize your girlfriend would be priceless.

C230K
03-24-2013, 11:09 PM
http://www.dominiclamoureux.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Real-hypnosis-stories-300x200.jpg

you are getting very sleeppppyyyyyyy...................................

at the end of this post you will no longer be a pussy......

I be thinking of some final destination type shit, your thousands of feet up in the air anything can go wrong

RandomGuy
03-24-2013, 11:38 PM
Never been hypnotized, nor seen a hypnosis comedy show (in person). Always wanted too, but as mentioned above as long as I'm not the one being hypnotized...

All of my friends had the same reaction... I'm included too lol.

RandomGuy
03-24-2013, 11:50 PM
I did have one instance IRL where I kinda saw it happen. We went to a random Ihop in Duluth/alpharetta area many years ago pretty late at night. It was me and 3 cousins. Our waiter's name was "Magic Mike" and we asked why his name tag said that. He said he's a professional hypnotist and a professional magic trick performer. All of us were super skeptical of it (and still are- somewhat) So my cousin Danial, (Dan30097 on IA- kid with the black/green challenger) volunteered and the dude made him put his head down and gave him some instructions. I don't completely recall what he said, but the end result was my cousin said it felt mad relaxing and he had like a video playing in his head. Any how fast forward and the dude made like a snap or something and my cousin's head completely went limp like he fell asleep. We are not completely sure if the guy told him to play along or if he actually did that, but it was crazy.

It was a while ago, so I'm pretty fuzzy on the details, but I'm going to see if my cousin remembers.

tbilode
03-26-2013, 08:14 PM
I am a stage hypnotist. I have seen hypnosis in action night after night. It is awesome and can do many things you guys asked about below...handle fear of airplanes (C230K), hypnotize your g/f...eh...for what ever reason (Sinfix_15). I have an adult comedy hypnosis show that is hilarious that I am sure you all would enjoy. I have one more show this month at the Marriott Perimeter Center (246 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30346). Doors open at 7pm. Show starts at 8pm.

You can get the Loclly discount from this page...and we'll hold tickets at the door. Hypnosis Uncensored (http://www.hypnosisuncensored.com/tickets_loclly.htm)

This is the last show for while, completely uncensored, and should not be missed! A lot of people from this site should be there. We would love to see you all there!

CSquared
03-26-2013, 10:34 PM
Id love to see sinfix hypnotized pro Obama

C230K
03-26-2013, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvezEV_vqeo

Is it anything like this?

I am a stage hypnotist. I have seen hypnosis in action night after night. It is awesome and can do many things you guys asked about below...handle fear of airplanes (C230K), hypnotize your g/f...eh...for what ever reason (Sinfix_15). I have an adult comedy hypnosis show that is hilarious that I am sure you all would enjoy. I have one more show this month at the Marriott Perimeter Center (246 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30346). Doors open at 7pm. Show starts at 8pm.

You can get the Loclly discount from this page...and we'll hold tickets at the door. Hypnosis Uncensored (http://www.hypnosisuncensored.com/tickets_loclly.htm)

This is the last show for while, completely uncensored, and should not be missed! A lot of people from this site should be there. We would love to see you all there!

Sinfix_15
03-27-2013, 06:28 AM
Id love to see sinfix hypnotized pro Obama

Easier than you might think......

First they would have to hynotize Obama to act like an american.

Sinfix_15
03-27-2013, 06:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvezEV_vqeo

Is it anything like this?

Looks like a great idea for a first date.

tbilode
03-28-2013, 08:29 AM
C230K...yes...it is similar but different different bits. I know some of the crowd that is coming out this week and it should get pretty crazy. The uncensored part is really about my language but the volunteers tend to get a little wild from time to time. Sinfix_15...yes...definitely bring a first date and get her to volunteer neither of you will forget it!

Sinfix_15
03-28-2013, 08:56 AM
C230K...yes...it is similar but different different bits. I know some of the crowd that is coming out this week and it should get pretty crazy. The uncensored part is really about my language but the volunteers tend to get a little wild from time to time. Sinfix_15...yes...definitely bring a first date and get her to volunteer neither of you will forget it!

I want to go to a show, but this is something i will not believe until i see it with my own eyes done to a person i am 100% certain is not an actor.

BoRi_8
03-30-2013, 10:40 AM
I think itll be pretty cool

tbilode
03-30-2013, 10:49 AM
Thanks so much for all you who did come out! We'll be back in May (somewhere) and I'll make sure I let you know if you missed it. Big shout out to RandomGuy for bringing awareness! I'll see you at a meet or show soon...time to start tuning my altima!

quickdodgeŽ
03-30-2013, 12:29 PM
I want to go to a show, but this is something i will not believe until i see it with my own eyes done to a person i am 100% certain is not an actor.

In this age of "reality" shows, that will never happen.