PDA

View Full Version : soul phone

Jon00
12-08-2005, 10:49 AM
well it seems like souls friend that gave jed the fone doesnt want to come look at it after i gave him the sn #. even when his friend looked at the pics of the phone u could tell in his face that it wasnt the same phone that jed was saying was HIS.

when i talked to his friend lastnite he was at work and he said just forget about it. i got the SN# so ill check them tomorrow at work. and we ended there. so im waiting for his friend to call back.

Nemesis
12-08-2005, 10:51 AM
So you had to make another thread about it? lol

soul
12-08-2005, 10:53 AM
jon it doesnt matter, no one these boards trust you, and niether do i now. No part of your story fits, and your own mom doesnt believe you. You took my phone i know for a fact, i dont give a shit waht you try to pull now. Your worst part of the lie was saying the theif didnt take your 200 dollars or so in the car and that he got your home # from your cell phone, and called to tell you he would leave my sim card. Jon you havent had a fucking cell phone for awhile. Your whole lie was horrible, and i dont give fuck about the phone anymore niether does my friend, atleast IA knows not to trust you now.

Jon00
12-08-2005, 10:56 AM
jon it doesnt matter, no one these boards trust you, and niether do i now. No part of your story fits, and your own mom doesnt believe you. You took my phone i know for a fact, i dont give a shit waht you try to pull now. Your worst part of the lie was saying the theif didnt take your 200 dollars or so in the car and that he got your home # from your cell phone, and called to tell you he would leave my sim card. Jon you havent had a fucking cell phone for awhile. Your whole lie was horrible, and i dont give fuck about the phone anymore niether does my friend, atleast IA knows not to trust you now.

your friend did the other nite when he came over. he said have the phone by tomorrow that would have been wed. wed came and he wouldnt pick up the phone then at like 730-8 he called and was like nvm u gave me the sn# and thats all i need i was like alrite whatever

XBLG20
12-08-2005, 10:59 AM
jon it doesnt matter, no one these boards trust you, and niether do i now. No part of your story fits, and your own mom doesnt believe you...... atleast IA knows not to trust you now.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=33617&page=1&pp=15

soul
12-08-2005, 11:01 AM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=33617&page=1&pp=15
No one trust you, keep trying to justify yourself, i moved on, my job is done, i let IA know so did others that you shouldnt be delt with

ALVIN
12-08-2005, 11:03 AM
:rly:

B16a2 Civic
12-08-2005, 11:03 AM
so let me get this straight...the guy who stole the money and phone....came to your house and gave you back a dollar and his sim card....if so, how he know where you lived?

soul
12-08-2005, 11:09 AM
No no money was took even thou there was 200+ in the car. Just my cell phone and JONS but jon doesnt even have one.

Reason my Sim card was givin back cause i need that to run my business a Jon knows that, and he knew my life really would be in trouble without it. Jesus, christ he even admited it was his dollar.

Jon00
12-08-2005, 11:09 AM
so let me get this straight...the guy who stole the money and phone....came to your house and gave you back a dollar and his sim card....if so, how he know where you lived?

like soul said i havnt had my fone in a while. so i keep my old fone with me for #'s. cuz i cant remember every #. after jed post that he was going to kill someone and that i was talking to a other few peolpe and i said i wanted my shit back and if i would find out that we were going to jump him about 2 days later he called my house (before yall ask it was a blocked #) said that he had found are shit and would like to drop it off i gave him are address around 6-630 i get home i check my mail box and i see a note with a sim card and $1 my sprint doesnt take a sim so it had to be jeds i call him and he comes over
and i show him and i gave him his sim card he lefted.

soul
12-08-2005, 11:12 AM
I got it back the same day it was stolen......... and it was mid afternoon jon, see your story isnt adding up again

carrascopa
12-08-2005, 11:16 AM
wow... scandlous drama..

B16a2 Civic
12-08-2005, 11:19 AM
im so confused, i'll call judge joe brown for ya'll

soul
12-08-2005, 11:29 AM
wow... scandlous drama..
Ya and he was at your party, be careful next time.

Jon00
12-08-2005, 11:36 AM
I got it back the same day it was stolen......... and it was mid afternoon jon, see your story isnt adding up again

how was it mid afternoon when u didnt get to my house till like 130 2 u came when it was already dark. see whos lieing now jed

soul
12-08-2005, 11:39 AM
/thread end

its over Jon my point is proved no one is arguing with you anymore, people have made there judgement and you didnt pass, the only person that is believing you is yourself, just stop and move on, i have. The people of IA know how it is now.

The Ren
12-08-2005, 11:40 AM
This is fucking pathetic that a "friend" would take another "friends" phone... from a party and then try to act like he didnt.. and THEN would give him his simcard and wrap a dollar around it saying "fuck you" (if I have this all correct).. Wow Some kind of jackass you are.. I knew you were weird when I first met you back when you wanted to be apart of equal minds.. Thank god you left.. and if I remember correctly it was cause you said all of our cars sucked.. kinda funny now isn't it?

ALVIN
12-08-2005, 12:13 PM
lol

RandomGuy
12-08-2005, 12:46 PM
lol
ahahaha alvin, thats classic.

The Ren
12-08-2005, 02:13 PM
ehh all better :D WTG Admins :D

BufordŽ
12-09-2005, 03:07 AM
Damnit. I never got the money back that he owes me, either. I've tried many times.