PDA

View Full Version : FS: CarFax Reports

Nemesis
12-08-2005, 10:40 AM
If you need one fast, I can do it for you quickly.

Just selling the report for 1 dollar (Via paypal). Thats all.

Post the VIN and Ill post the info. If you want it done privately, just shoot me a PM.

checo
12-08-2005, 11:55 AM
:D here is my VIN# **************** e-mail it to *********

i *** you when I *** the info, look at my feedback on ebay I always pay!!!

******** user id on ebay my phone # ************

I'm bidding here:

ruah_23
12-08-2005, 11:57 AM
It's illegal for you to do that. I'm sure carfax will be very happy to know abt this thread. GOSH!:mad:

Nemesis
12-08-2005, 12:50 PM
It's illegal for you to do that. I'm sure carfax will be very happy to know abt this thread. GOSH!:mad:

Actually, Im allowed to run as many reports as I need on ANY VINs. Plus, that one dollar charge isnt for running the carfax, its my surcharge fee for amount of time spent using the interweb kiosk.

ruah_23
12-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Actually, Im allowed to run as many reports as I need on ANY VINs. Plus, that one dollar charge isnt for running the carfax, its my surcharge fee for amount of time spent using the interweb kiosk.

You can run as many as u can but taking service charge for that is constitute as illegal.It has happened before on hoda-tech.I'm just giving you a heads. They don't care whatver name the money is for but collecting it using carfax is illegal. It's the same thing as copying a DVD and resale. Yeah u might tell them the amount I charge for the copies dvd is for my time spend copying them but guess what, it's still illegal

On the other hand if you are doing it for free for fellow members, I wouldn't say anything. Even that they can find it from other place such as
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1436852&page=1

I'm not a mod and I'm not trying to be a dick. It's all up to the mod discretion. If they think u are fine,they won't delete or lock this thread.

rickgiblin
12-08-2005, 02:51 PM
hey, check your pm's

BlkTegGsr
12-08-2005, 05:16 PM
You can run as many as u can but taking service charge for that is constitute as illegal.It has happened before on hoda-tech.I'm just giving you a heads. They don't care whatver name the money is for but collecting it using carfax is illegal. It's the same thing as copying a DVD and resale. Yeah u might tell them the amount I charge for the copies dvd is for my time spend copying them but guess what, it's still illegal

On the other hand if you are doing it for free for fellow members, I wouldn't say anything. Even that they can find it from other place such as
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1436852&page=1

I'm not a mod and I'm not trying to be a dick. It's all up to the mod discretion. If they think u are fine,they won't delete or lock this thread.

You sound like a snitch let this man do his hustle.

Nemesis
12-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Well I am no longer doing this for anyone, send any PM's to ruah_23 and thank the little snitch.

TypeRacer
12-08-2005, 05:34 PM
you stupid lil fuck.
for a buck its a damn deal for us who can't fucking afford $25.00 while we are shopping for cars. DAMN

RandomGuy
12-08-2005, 09:04 PM
ahahahahahahahhahahhahah ahah ah ah ah ha hwhat a bitch ahhahahahah a hahah ah ah

ruah_23
12-08-2005, 09:08 PM
You sound like a snitch let this man do his hustle.

Can you elaborate more on what you are trying to say?..As I said again it's up to the mod discretion. If they think it's allright, than they will allow you to do whatver you want.I'm just stating things that have happened before.So hate me...I don't care. I'm done with this thread.

ruah_23
12-08-2005, 09:09 PM
you stupid lil fuck.
for a buck its a damn deal for us who can't fucking afford $25.00 while we are shopping for cars. DAMN

I'm stupid lil fuck?
Let me see..someone can do that for free and you decided to pay for it..hmm let me see who is the stupid fuck...NOOb

BlkTegGsr
12-12-2005, 07:07 AM
ty for the carfax nemesis great timing and everything was smooth sorry the little cry baby "i do everything by the book" peopel mess up the thing you had going.

BlkTegGsr
12-12-2005, 07:08 AM
and a $1 for something that isnt just access by the touch of my hands is a dam good deal cheap ass nothing in life is free gg to nem

97s14
12-12-2005, 09:19 AM
R U STUPID CAR FAX REPORT ARE FREE WHO WANTS TO PAY A DOOLOOOR FOR IT COME ON MAN QUIT TRYING TO GET A QUICK BUCK IF YOU NEED A DOOLOOR I GIVE YOU ONE JUST STOP WITH THE STUPID THREADS IT'S REDICULIUS

rickgiblin
12-12-2005, 12:03 PM
sorry dude, carfax isnt FREE, its like 21$ for one or 25 for all.

BlkTegGsr
12-12-2005, 01:35 PM
Carfax is not free nem was hooking us up