PDA

View Full Version : Random LITTLE FUCKERS !!!

The Golden Child
12-08-2005, 10:30 AM
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/1066/

Hektik
12-08-2005, 11:40 AM
i say shoot the little fuckers

soxfan30
12-08-2005, 01:36 PM
"Well if you didn't throw rocks, I'd give you food"

Priceless...but yeah, those little kids suck.

DrivenMind
12-09-2005, 03:22 PM
Fuck it.

Just open fire on the little animals.

If you act like a rabid animal, you should get treated like one.

blackboi50
12-09-2005, 07:26 PM
"Well if you didn't throw rocks, I'd give you food"

Priceless...but yeah, those little kids suck.

yea that put a smile on my face too...........1

gtikid
12-11-2005, 03:00 AM
i say shoot the little fuckers

Fuck it.

Just open fire on the little animals.

If you act like a rabid animal, you should get treated like one.

:werd::stupid:

That's what those little fuckers deserve

Nittanys1
12-11-2005, 10:47 AM
dmn thats crazy

b18hb
12-11-2005, 01:40 PM
why would you want to kill someone for throwing rocks at cars? do you think that kids here in the us should be punished by death for throwing rocks or putting things in the roads? anyone that thinks its a good idea to punish a child by death for throwing rocks at moving vehicles really ought to stop and reconsider their conclusion. it would be nice if there were some sort of punishment for those kids, but i don't think death is a logical, ethical, or moral option.

gtikid
12-12-2005, 03:55 PM
why would you want to kill someone for throwing rocks at cars? do you think that kids here in the us should be punished by death for throwing rocks or putting things in the roads? anyone that thinks its a good idea to punish a child by death for throwing rocks at moving vehicles really ought to stop and reconsider their conclusion. it would be nice if there were some sort of punishment for those kids, but i don't think death is a logical, ethical, or moral option.

Thank you Reverend? :confused: :rolleyes::gay:

The difference is that we do it here for fun, b/c when we were kids, it was funny to do it and in reality, we didn't mean any harm.

Those little fucks over there are throwing rocks at US Vehicles. I bet you if some Iraqi vehicle drove by, they would instantly stop. They hate us and that's why they're doing it, not b/c it's funny.

I remember sitting on my friends roof and paintballing cars/bikes/people that went by. We did it b/c it was funny and it was fun, but we did not mean any harm at all and we certaintly did not hate the people

b18hb
12-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Thank you Reverend? :confused: :rolleyes::gay:

The difference is that we do it here for fun, b/c when we were kids, it was funny to do it and in reality, we didn't mean any harm.

Those little fucks over there are throwing rocks at US Vehicles. I bet you if some Iraqi vehicle drove by, they would instantly stop. They hate us and that's why they're doing it, not b/c it's funny.

I remember sitting on my friends roof and paintballing cars/bikes/people that went by. We did it b/c it was funny and it was fun, but we did not mean any harm at all and we certaintly did not hate the people

just take a minute and read what you just wrote :rolleyes:

you do it because its funny?!? good greif, at least these people have a good reason to (in their minds). they are standing true to their beliefs... you did it because you were bored and thought it was funny.

regardless of your intentions, you are just as likely or even more likely to cause harm to a us citizen driving on us roads in personal vehicles here pulling crap like that as they are there. especially on a bike... wtf dude? were you trying to kill those people?

i'm not justifying their actions, but to say someone deserves to die for throwing rocks is stupid and extreme.

NAIZBST
12-12-2005, 08:11 PM
they threw rocks at us when I was there, they need to be beaten and taught some respect

gtikid
12-13-2005, 12:03 AM

you do it because its funny?!? good greif, at least these people have a good reason to (in their minds). they are standing true to their beliefs... you did it because you were bored and thought it was funny.

regardless of your intentions, you are just as likely or even more likely to cause harm to a us citizen driving on us roads in personal vehicles here pulling crap like that as they are there. especially on a bike... wtf dude? were you trying to kill those people?

i'm not justifying their actions, but to say someone deserves to die for throwing rocks is stupid and extreme.

Do you want me to read it out loud for you? :rolleyes:

I said i was on my friend's roof. Which OBVIOUSLY means i was in a neighborhood, where car's don't drive too fast and people on bicycles, not motorcycles, pedal bye.

Did i say i was fucking shooting people that drove by on the streets with a damn Angel, Autococker, or an RT that can do some damage? It was a stupid pump gun that wouldn't even hurt your pussy ass if you got hit with it.

Do you really think i'm going to do something that will SERIOUSLY put someone's life in danger? :rolleyes: Jeez dude, you sound like a PETA activist :jerkit:

Turbo04
12-13-2005, 12:11 AM

the rocks couldn't possibly cause harm or even death to the troops involved? What happens here when a kid throws a rock here and it cause someone's injury/or demise? Someone is held accountable. Be it parents, or the child himself. What is happing over there when they do it? No one is held accountable. It's only a matter of time before someone is injured by their actions, while it may not due to shoot them all. But one or two as an example is well deserved. Obviously the parents are not going to hold the kids accountable....and if that doesn't work for you how bout this:

Those kids are in a warzone, hurling objects that can be deadly weapons at Soliders. They are not doing it for fun, they are doing it because they have been taught to hate. What happens if they happen to get their hands upon grenades or other such weapons? You think they would hesitate to throw that? I don't think so. I say we stop being so fuckign nice to those people and start showing them what the real world is....you fuck with the bigger kid on the playground, you get your ass beat. Period.

b18hb
12-13-2005, 08:49 AM
PETA, so i'm advocating animal rights and i don't eat meat? woo woo

do you seriously think those kids are putting those troops lives in danger? the trucks are doing at best 35 mph while passing those kids. if these rocks are so deadly, you would think that they'd have their windows up, no? i know its hot, but if their lives were at stake, i think they'd be able to handle it for the 2-3 minutes it takes to pass those kids. a kid does not have enough arm to throw a rock large enough to kill a man wearing a helmet through a window.

while i don't disagree with the fact that it would be nice if they could do something to demonstrate to those kids that there are consequences to their actions (as stated in my first post), i still think it is very stupid to take someones life for throwing a rock.

turbo... rocks can be deadly to anyone... did that stop you from throwing rocks as a kid? i've been hit with rocks several times, and none of those times did i feel my life was in danger. the troops are wearing helmets and body armor... how much damage is a rock really going to do? point in fact, they aren't throwing gernades or shooting guns at the troops as they go by and to base a punishment on what you think they might do is even more ridiculous than saying they deserve to die for throwing rocks at troops.

anf1tch21
12-13-2005, 09:53 AM
man if this happened to me, on my civic, i'd just slam on the brakes and run up to those little twerps and throw rocks back at them lol. fair justice enough.