PDA

View Full Version : Modified Devastation

znismo
12-08-2005, 02:08 AM
Thats right Modified Devastation, a vlub based out of friends helping friends with cars, trucks, etc. Everything from TSI talon, to Navigator on 24's, s-10s, 300zx's El Camino, GST eclipse, and even a NItrous spraying 150 shot Geo Prizm.

We are based out of North Florida, so if anybody is interested pm me and I'll get you some information.

Justin

quickdodgeŽ
12-08-2005, 04:39 AM
Great name.

Just kidding. Good luck. Later, QD.

JASONBALL
12-08-2005, 06:46 AM
great name. Hope see you at shows next year.
I also have club so maybe we can do a get together some time. we will be in florida for spring fling in march. www.world-insight.net check it out

ct9a gsr
12-08-2005, 08:38 AM
lolol...

devastation

1: the state of being decayed or destroyed [syn: desolation]

2: the feeling of being counfounded or overwhelmed; "her departure left him in utter devasation"

3: an event that results in total destruction [syn: desolation]

4: plundering with excessive damage and destruction [syn: ravaging]

By the definition alone, you're a team of modified destroyed, damaged, and decayed cars? Nice...

COGCaviZ24
12-08-2005, 11:16 AM
buwahahaha^^^^^

znismo
12-08-2005, 05:57 PM
Let me guess your in a club of integras lol...

Hey if thats, what it means to you good for you....

It don't bother us lol..... Whats' a club that can't be picked on lol..

Thanks again for the definition some of that spoke for itself.

Justin

lolol...

devastation

1: the state of being decayed or destroyed [syn: desolation]

2: the feeling of being counfounded or overwhelmed; "her departure left him in utter devasation"

3: an event that results in total destruction [syn: desolation]

4: plundering with excessive damage and destruction [syn: ravaging]

By the definition alone, you're a team of modified destroyed, damaged, and decayed cars? Nice...

znismo
12-08-2005, 05:59 PM
Sounds good, we go to NOpi, spring fling, Spring break, Greenville Mississippi, and a few others.. Were you guys located at?

Justin

great name. Hope see you at shows next year.
I also have club so maybe we can do a get together some time. we will be in florida for spring fling in march. www.world-insight.net (http://www.world-insight.net/) check it out

ct9a gsr
12-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Let me guess your in a club of integras lol...

Hey if thats, what it means to you good for you....

It don't bother us lol..... Whats' a club that can't be picked on lol..

Thanks again for the definition some of that spoke for itself.

Justin

Nope... not in a club really. Don't own an Integra either... not really sure why you guessed that either. =x

Besides, you're supposed to put up a fight and start shit so I can make fun of you more... dammit.

znismo
12-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Well most of the shit starters are Honda drivers... lol... Hey I got no gfight thats what makes car cllubs gay and gives every one there thrills like you lol....

Its' like winning a race with class and complementing the opponent whether its 1 length or ten! lol...

Justin

Nope... not in a club really. Don't own an Integra either... not really sure why you guessed that either. =x

Besides, you're supposed to put up a fight and start shit so I can make fun of you more... dammit.

JASONBALL
12-09-2005, 10:16 AM
we will be at spring fling this year in PCB and a couple of other southern show. also going upnorth to carlisle PA for there huge tuner nationals they have every year and it is a points event. same company for registration for hot import nights events series. look forward to meeting you and your club

RUSH
12-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Thats right Modified Devastation, a vlub based out of friends helping friends with cars, trucks, etc. Everything from TSI talon, to Navigator on 24's, s-10s, 300zx's El Camino, GST eclipse, and even a NItrous spraying 150 shot Geo Prizm.

We are based out of North Florida, so if anybody is interested pm me and I'll get you some information.

Justin

What does it take to be in your club?

I have a couple guys with decayed(rusted) cars, that are very interested!
Let me know thanks!

quickdodgeŽ
12-09-2005, 02:57 PM
^^^ Lolol. Later, QD.

rollininstyle2004
12-09-2005, 11:31 PM
A Geo Prizm w/ 150 Shot...wow...

RUSH
12-09-2005, 11:53 PM
A Geo Prizm w/ 150 Shot...wow...

Yeah it now pushes a wopping 88whp!

Lets see these rides!!!

znismo
12-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Bring em on, I got a bagged 64 at the house that is rusted through... lol.... So there you go.... (Oh yea and it does take ur gay ass hondas in the 1/4 mile to lol..)

Thanks for the joke though man.

Jsutin

What does it take to be in your club?

I have a couple guys with decayed(rusted) cars, that are very interested!
Let me know thanks!

znismo
12-10-2005, 11:17 AM
13.7 in the quarter not bad for your so called 88whp lol...

whats' yours run?? lol..

You see we can play back but its' kidna funny to watch some of ya'll get your thrills of thiss shit...

lol

Justin

Yeah it now pushes a wopping 88whp!

Lets see these rides!!!

znismo
12-10-2005, 11:18 AM
You know the crazy thing about the prizm there isn't many cars that can be running all stock internal and be all motor that can witstand a 150 shot over and over again, on just high octance pump gas...

We still pick on em for it being a geo though...

Justin

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2005, 11:28 AM
You know the crazy thing about the prizm there isn't many cars that can be running all stock internal and be all motor that can witstand a 150 shot over and over again, on just high octance pump gas...

Trust me, though. It won't last over and over again for very long. I've had one. Those engines(even though it is a Toyota engine) can't withstand that abuse stock. Later, QD.

RUSH
12-10-2005, 12:57 PM
13.7 in the quarter not bad for your so called 88whp lol...

whats' yours run?? lol..

You see we can play back but its' kidna funny to watch some of ya'll get your thrills of thiss shit...

lol

Justin

Im not gonna tell you what mine runs, cause you will make fun of me....its that slow!
Oh, I dont drive a honda big guy!

ask your geo metro dude if he wants to race...of course at the track though!

JASONBALL
12-10-2005, 02:09 PM
I would like to see the slip on the geo or vid of it doing that. not cuase I don't belive you just so I can prove it to someone when I am in a conversation. and I'm a little warry if it can do it or not.

znismo
12-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Yea man we are waiting for the day it through somethign through the hood lol!

It'll happen like u said...

Justin

Trust me, though. It won't last over and over again for very long. I've had one. Those engines(even though it is a Toyota engine) can't withstand that abuse stock. Later, QD.

znismo
12-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Of course he will race,,,, What do you have a car with a 150 shot for if you aint gonna race it lol.... Street or track....

Its' all good lol...

Justin

Im not gonna tell you what mine runs, cause you will make fun of me....its that slow!
Oh, I dont drive a honda big guy!

ask your geo metro dude if he wants to race...of course at the track though!

znismo
12-10-2005, 08:56 PM
I'll see if anybdoy has a a scanner I know so I can post it..

Justin

I would like to see the slip on the geo or vid of it doing that. not cuase I don't belive you just so I can prove it to someone when I am in a conversation. and I'm a little warry if it can do it or not.

RUSH
12-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Of course he will race,,,, What do you have a car with a 150 shot for if you aint gonna race it lol.... Street or track....

Its' all good lol...

Justin

Not a good thing to say!
You shouldnt race on the skreet...only track!

I'll give him a head start...when he hits the 330ft mark, then I'll go!

znismo
12-10-2005, 11:53 PM
Hey no handicappp lol..... If u beat him u beat him no need for handicap, I am sure ur Supra is quick.... As most are,,,,,especially when they cost as much as they do... (belive me if I could afford one I would lol) So I ain't dishing it but that what you usually get when u spend the green and not the quarters lol...

Justin

Not a good thing to say!
You shouldnt race on the skreet...only track!

I'll give him a head start...when he hits the 330ft mark, then I'll go!

znismo
12-10-2005, 11:55 PM
Ur kinda taking the sole of import racing by nixing the street. Yea the track smarter and safer, but street racing made imports what they are today...

Justin

RUSH
12-11-2005, 12:10 AM
Ur kinda taking the sole of import racing by nixing the street. Yea the track smarter and safer, but street racing made imports what they are today...

Justin

Well I will help you out on this,
easy on mentioning street racing on here or any forum...It starts a lot of Drama, and your rep will plumit to the ground.
Street racing has given the imports a bad name in the world today! So now if I blow a tire or hit a deer and run off the road and hit a bank in my car, the Cops dont hesitate to say I was street racing...
Now they are trying to pass a law by the first of the year to where if you have a bottle in your car that is hooked up and your caught with it...its 1-6 years in jail... Thanks to all the lil street racers in the riced out cars that have know idea how to drive, thats what happens!

quickdodgeŽ
12-11-2005, 12:14 AM

Justin

Wow. My young, misinformed one. You have lots to learn before your "club" ever gets off the ground. Later, QD.

znismo
12-11-2005, 12:14 AM
Good point,,, about the ricy lil racers.. I have seen time after time two hondas driving next to each other and then get pulled over...

Thanks for the advise.... I am still kinda new here so I do appreciatte it..

I wutton reffereing to street racing neceesarilly in in the cities.. I live in a small town and there is a good bit of back road racing especially teh rednecks who have the 5.0 slows lol..

Later,
Justin

Well I will help you out on this,
easy on mentioning street racing on here or any forum...It starts a lot of Drama, and your rep will plumit to the ground.
Street racing has given the imports a bad name in the world today! So now if I blow a tire or hit a deer and run off the road and hit a bank in my car, the Cops dont hesitate to say I was street racing...
Now they are trying to pass a law by the first of the year to where if you have a bottle in your car that is hooked up and your caught with it...its 1-6 years in jail... Thanks to all the lil street racers in the riced out cars that have know idea how to drive, thats what happens!

znismo
12-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Again I did not mean it in the context I guess I said it, it sounded different in my head lol...

My apologies, as what I was trying to say dittin come out the way iot was in my head.

Justin

Wow. My young, misinformed one. You have lots to learn before your "club" ever gets off the ground. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-11-2005, 12:19 AM
It's cool. I have a thing(a bad one) for streetracing. Later, QD.

znismo
12-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Thats' cool I appreciatte it.. I am new to this site I am used to tampa racign and thery are all completrelly different... I got fed up with them.. lol...

Justin

\

It's cool. I have a thing(a bad one) for streetracing. Later, QD.