02-24-2013, 07:09 AM
why you no show your rattle can wheels?

VQ35 Star
02-24-2013, 02:04 PM
why you no show your rattle can wheels?

LOL

D3UC3S
02-24-2013, 03:49 PM
Lol. I can appreciate the enthusiasm but damn, its a stock BMW. Why new threads all the time?

ramazanpz
02-24-2013, 06:08 PM

This time the 530 is included ;)

BenjaminJunu
02-24-2013, 06:15 PM
lol @ mcdonalds drive thru. 7 series looks pretty good. i don't like the other one. 5 series look so off to me.

ramazanpz
02-24-2013, 06:28 PM
lol @ mcdonalds drive thru. 7 series looks pretty good. i don't like the other one. 5 series look so off to me.

Finally a positive comment... Thank you haha

VIP Style
02-24-2013, 08:50 PM
I like this body style 5 series better than the current one. To the 7 series owner, fawk the haters, I love your 7 series spaceship. Beats driving a fawkin civic.

ramazanpz
02-24-2013, 08:54 PM
I like this body style 5 series better than the current one. To the 7 series owner, fawk the haters, I love your 7 series spaceship. Beats driving a fawkin civic.
Appreciate it man, they don't understand i don't just shit money. Those rims are expensive , and I don't want to just buy shitty rims.

VIP Style
02-24-2013, 09:03 PM
I hear ya man. If you like it, cool, its your sh**. Heck they can buy their own 745 and customize it to their liking if they have such a problem with you doing what you want to YOUR CAR LOL.
Appreciate it man, they don't understand i don't just shit money. Those rims are expensive , and I don't want to just buy shitty rims.

D3UC3S
02-24-2013, 10:19 PM
I mean, you come in here asking for opinions and thats what you're getting. They won't always be positive. Especially when you have 4 threads of a stock BMW. I could go to BMW.com and see the same thing. Hell i could go to carmax.com and see the same thing minus the McDonalds.

Me and 80% of this site would say the same thing. They are nice cars but WTH....nothing on it changed from the last 3 threads. You not getting enough attention at home? We are all car enthusiasts and if you keep posting the same shit over and over with ZERO change, wanting more opinions, we are gonna start wondering whats wrong with you and why are you wasting bandwidth. And i guarantee the positive shit you obviously need will dwindle to nothing.

In closing, i can understand a thread with new wheels, new mods, paint, etc. Anyone would want opinions right? cool... Don't keep posting up the same car that your snapping pics of in your driveway or w/e. We all saw it the first time. If nothing has changed except location of pictures then you are asking to be flamed...its not an enzo or skyline...its a stock bimmer.

PS...you guys have nice cars and this is no way bashing....just being brutally honest

RL...
02-24-2013, 10:40 PM
What he said. Why post pics of a stock car...we see those all the time on the road. And the 7 series isn't like it's easy on the eyes so...meh.

Come back when your car gets to a point to where it can be differentiated from a stock one. lmao.

Dj Syco
02-25-2013, 01:39 AM
I forgot that BMW made a 7 series SUV...

Sammich
02-25-2013, 06:52 AM
because bee em dub ya...deserves a new thread err time one single pic is taken...

Elbow
02-25-2013, 07:21 AM
I mean this with no disrespect to the 7 series owner...

....but what the HELL was BMW thinking when they designed that car?

tnomud
02-25-2013, 07:53 AM
I mean this with no disrespect to the 7 series owner...

....but what the HELL was BMW thinking when they designed that car?

The 7 series is AWESOME, but a rolling failmobile. They are fast, handle great for their size, and have all kinds of neat stuff. But, BMW is not good at mass producing large cars. All that neat gadget stuff breaks often and costs a ton to repair. IE: Water cooled alternators, air ride, etc.

stevo_EF91
02-25-2013, 07:56 AM
jesus this website is turning into a broken record.

D3UC3S
02-25-2013, 08:01 AM
^capt. saveaho

Elbow
02-25-2013, 08:58 AM
The 7 series is AWESOME, but a rolling failmobile. They are fast, handle great for their size, and have all kinds of neat stuff. But, BMW is not good at mass producing large cars. All that neat gadget stuff breaks often and costs a ton to repair. IE: Water cooled alternators, air ride, etc.

I'm speaking purely cosmetic, the body looks like the Aztec design team had a roll in it.

Sexy DSM in your sig by the way.

Sammich
02-25-2013, 09:16 AM
i'll take teh prior bodystyle

ramazanpz
02-25-2013, 03:23 PM
Well, since many of you are wondering why I made this thread? I wanted to show the 5 series, I know its stock and all but I just wanted to have something to talk about. This thread was supposed to be mainly about the 530, but I snuck some of mine in too that i thought was pretty cool. Sorry for taking ya'lls time didn't mean to annoy any of you

VIP Style
02-25-2013, 05:50 PM
Lol man dont apologize to somebody just because they are getting butt hurt and being pussy about a stock bimmer.
Well, since many of you are wondering why I made this thread? I wanted to show the 5 series, I know its stock and all but I just wanted to have something to talk about. This thread was supposed to be mainly about the 530, but I snuck some of mine in too that i thought was pretty cool. Sorry for taking ya'lls time didn't mean to annoy any of you

VIP Style
02-25-2013, 05:53 PM
:gay: ok
I mean, you come in here asking for opinions and thats what you're getting. They won't always be positive. Especially when you have 4 threads of a stock BMW. I could go to BMW.com and see the same thing. Hell i could go to carmax.com and see the same thing minus the McDonalds.

Me and 80% of this site would say the same thing. They are nice cars but WTH....nothing on it changed from the last 3 threads. You not getting enough attention at home? We are all car enthusiasts and if you keep posting the same shit over and over with ZERO change, wanting more opinions, we are gonna start wondering whats wrong with you and why are you wasting bandwidth. And i guarantee the positive shit you obviously need will dwindle to nothing.

In closing, i can understand a thread with new wheels, new mods, paint, etc. Anyone would want opinions right? cool... Don't keep posting up the same car that your snapping pics of in your driveway or w/e. We all saw it the first time. If nothing has changed except location of pictures then you are asking to be flamed...its not an enzo or skyline...its a stock bimmer.

PS...you guys have nice cars and this is no way bashing....just being brutally honest

D3UC3S
02-25-2013, 08:10 PM
:gay: ok

You are not very intelligent. And also the only one who is "pussy butt hurt" here. :/

Your right about one thing though....he didn't need to apologize. Hopefully he will take our humble opinion in stride and be a contributing member to the site for a long time.

Good thing you came in here and scattered your gay emotiocons all over....