PDA

View Full Version : Don't you guys just love four bucks a gallon for gas?

Pages : [1] 2

§treet_§peed
02-21-2013, 09:22 PM
It's right at it here in Gainesville. Over 4 for premium. I love our economy.

C230K
02-21-2013, 10:39 PM
Its not only in Gainesville, I just paid $4.05 for premium over here at Racetrac in Atlanta

§treet_§peed
02-21-2013, 10:54 PM
Lol I know, it still doesn't stop it from sucking lol.

Sinfix_15
02-21-2013, 10:56 PM
http://www.gop.com/images/research/skyrocketing_gas_prices_under_president_obama.jpg

Sinfix_15
02-21-2013, 11:00 PM
http://www.westernjournalism.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Obama-Stumped-Media-In-Gas-Prices-Puzzle-SC.jpg

-EnVus-
02-21-2013, 11:25 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/erjxvm.jpg

Doppelgänger
02-22-2013, 01:19 AM
$3.79 for 93 here in Oregon right now.

Sinfix_15
02-22-2013, 01:33 AM
$3.79 for 93 here in Oregon right now.

i wish i was in oregon

RandomGuy
02-22-2013, 01:45 AM
just noticed it today, Paid 3.79 for 87 in L'ville.

Big spike fast... Anyone else see Conan O'Brien last night where they showed a bunch of clips from news reporters saying the exact same line about gas prices going up? LOL

Doppelgänger
02-22-2013, 01:48 AM
i wish i was in oregon
It's a great place. I'm hoping to make Portland my perminant home later this year.

-EnVus-
02-22-2013, 01:49 AM
just noticed it today, Paid 3.79 for 87 in L'ville.

Big spike fast... Anyone else see Conan O'Brien last night where they showed a bunch of clips from news reporters saying the exact same line about gas prices going up? LOL
Paid 3.56 at Costco in Buford

Sinfix_15
02-22-2013, 01:51 AM
It's a great place. I'm hoping to make Portland my perminant home later this year.

I hope to join you out that way in a year or so. Will get serious about the job search when i sell property.

Doppelgänger
02-22-2013, 02:01 AM
I'm guessing you've visited out here before?

Sinfix_15
02-22-2013, 02:05 AM
I'm guessing you've visited out here before?

Nope, want to make a drastic "start over" move though and after researching a bunch of places, oregon seems like the best fit. I'm gonna visit Bend on my vacation this year.

Doppelgänger
02-22-2013, 02:30 AM
I'd highly recommend spending some time in Portland. Great place with tons of shit to do, great beer, friendly people, just big enough to be a fun city but small enough to avoid the problems of an over crowded place like Atlanta.

Elbow
02-22-2013, 05:44 AM
I don't ever look at gas prices, gotta have it so keep the stress down and ignore it. Just imagine your tank grew when you look at the receipt.

Echonova
02-22-2013, 06:26 AM
I don't ever look at gas prices, gotta have it so keep the stress down and ignore it. Just imagine your tank grew when you look at the receipt.I have to swipe my card twice whenever I fill up the truck, which some weeks is everyday. So I can't help but look at it. And even then it's not really full, $125 gets me half a tank.

The $100 CC limit most gas station pumps have sucks ass.

quickdodge®
02-22-2013, 06:35 AM
Thank goodness for the CVCC and being able to visit petro stations only once about every three weeks. Having a 9 gallon tank is nice, too, on top of that.

I average about $12 per week to drive.

Elbow
02-22-2013, 07:07 AM
I have to swipe my card twice whenever I fill up the truck, which some weeks is everyday. So I can't help but look at it. And even then it's not really full, $125 gets me half a tank.

The $100 CC limit most gas station pumps have sucks ass.

Dang I never knew that. lol I think to fill my truck up it's like $60 or so.

D3UC3S
02-22-2013, 08:12 AM
Kroger plus bitches! Double fuel points all month!

I paid 3.19 in Knoxville yesterday. Had 50¢ off per gallon.

ed1380
02-22-2013, 08:13 AM
Filled up at $4.09 yesterday. #%&$ diesel

sent from my note 2 using tapatalk 2

§treet_§peed
02-22-2013, 08:54 AM
And it's only gonna be worse this summer. I'm betting by mid to late summer, it will be around five dollars per gallon.

Bacon
02-22-2013, 08:55 AM
I don't ever look at gas prices, gotta have it so keep the stress down and ignore it. Just imagine your tank grew when you look at the receipt.

Thats how I look at it as well.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Elbow
02-22-2013, 08:56 AM
And it's only gonna be worse this summer. I'm betting by mid to late summer, it will be around five dollars per gallon.

We will see, they have been saying that since I started driving.

If so, good, maybe people will start selling their cars for real cheap.

Echonova
02-22-2013, 09:10 AM
And it's only gonna be worse this summer. I'm betting by mid to late summer, it will be around five dollars per gallon.Prices usually spike around April. We might get to $4.50-ish tops, but we are not going to hit $5 (unless you live in NY or California, and if you do you deserve to pay every penny) unless there is some global crisis/war.

Browning151
02-22-2013, 10:43 AM
Prices usually spike around April. We might get to $4.50-ish tops, but we are not going to hit $5 (unless you live in NY or California, and if you do you deserve to pay every penny) unless there is some global crisis/war.

Give 'em a minute, they'll make one up or find someone to blame the run-up on.

C230K
02-22-2013, 11:28 AM
I just put $40 worth of gas in my car regardless if gas prices are high or low. I have a friend selling a 150cc scooter im thinking about buying because from my house to my job is only 2 to 2 and a half miles away, Ill just keep the benz for the weekend.

§treet_§peed
02-22-2013, 12:10 PM
Give 'em a minute, they'll make one up or find someone to blame the run-up on.
lol I know right. they can always conjour up some kind of excuse to pad their pockets more.

Sinfix_15
02-22-2013, 12:54 PM
WTB Ford Excursion - $350 and a Kmart gift card with $2.76 left on it

ISAtlanta300
02-22-2013, 01:31 PM
I just put $40 worth of gas in my car regardless if gas prices are high or low. I have a friend selling a 150cc scooter im thinking about buying because from my house to my job is only 2 to 2 and a half miles away, Ill just keep the benz for the weekend.

2.5 miles? I would walk to work. Would only take me about 30 minutes. Lazy motherfucker.

Echonova
02-22-2013, 02:02 PM
Give 'em a minute, they'll make one up or find someone to blame the run-up on.Well all know Republicans have unleashed this dirty scheme to make our young fearless leader look bad.

What else could it be?

Browning151
02-22-2013, 02:24 PM
2.5 miles? I would walk to work. Would only take me about 30 minutes. Lazy motherfucker.

I'd probably ride a bike or walk, damn a scooter.

Well all know Republicans have unleashed this dirty scheme to make our young fearless leader look bad.

What else could it be?

Yes, yes, it's those evil "teabaggers" trying to make the potus look bad.

bu villain
02-22-2013, 02:59 PM
It's right at it here in Gainesville. Over 4 for premium. I love our economy.

Actually a bad economy brings prices down because there is less demand.

bu villain
02-22-2013, 03:00 PM
Well all know Republicans have unleashed this dirty scheme to make our young fearless leader look bad.

What else could it be?

I don't understand why people think the US gets to set gas prices. It is a global market, China has at least as big of an impact on gas prices as the US does.

.blank cd
02-22-2013, 03:23 PM
I don't understand why people think the US gets to set gas prices.
CUZ THIS IS GOD DAMNED 'MURICA

C230K
02-22-2013, 03:43 PM

Would you like to walk through Bankhead? I guessing you also have a gun.....leave that at home and come take a walk, bitch made ass motherfucker

Echonova
02-22-2013, 06:10 PM
I don't understand why people think the US gets to set gas prices. It is a global market, China has at least as big of an impact on gas prices as the US does.

CUZ THIS IS GOD DAMNED 'MURICAMaybe, and this is a big maybe I know... If we pumped off of the oil reserves we have here, it would be cheaper. Now, this is where it gets really crazy. If the EPA/Feds would allow new refineries to be built, it might reduce the price further. ~GASP~ Alas, now by the time a refinery is built it will be too late to matter.

Now I work in the petroleum industry, so obviously all I want is to pollute the air and water to make a buck...

This country is so far beyond screwed you guys have no idea yet. But you will. Not Doomsday Prepper screwed, but not far from it either. We will see another Great Depression during our lifetime.

Elbow
02-22-2013, 06:21 PM
We will see another Great Depression during our lifetime.

No we won't.

Echonova
02-22-2013, 06:25 PM
No we won't.Guess there is only one way to find out huh?

Elbow
02-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Guess there is only one way to find out huh?

The news said that it won't happen and Obama also said so. So the only way it will happen is if Obama is un-presidantized. Which won't happen. Ever.

Ever.

Elbow
02-22-2013, 06:27 PM
Really though, why don't we invest more in alternative fuels? Forget full electrics.

Echonova
02-22-2013, 06:42 PM
As I've said for years. Diesel is the only "alternative" fuel we need. It is, and will be the fuel of the future.

Take a barrel of oil... The early stages of cracking produces diesel, only reason diesel is so high is because of the percentage of a barrel that gets used for gas vs diesel.

Plus diesel is just bad-ass.

Echonova
02-22-2013, 07:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU

Elbow
02-22-2013, 08:07 PM
I agree. Diesel is popular everywhere but here. We're starting to catch on though. I'm totally buying a new Skyactiv diesel.

Catnip
02-22-2013, 09:12 PM
Diesel is where it's at. Unless it's E85... then that's the bee's knees, as well.

Sinfix_15
02-22-2013, 10:06 PM
funny how Obama has no control over anything...... but somehow everything was Bush's fault.

Sinfix_15
02-22-2013, 10:07 PM
Really though, why don't we invest more in alternative fuels? Forget full electrics.

i wasnt kidding with my first post...... Diesel is the future.... seriously.

-EnVus-
02-22-2013, 10:18 PM
i wasnt kidding with my first post...... Diesel is the future.... seriously.
Actually id think with the cost being almost double that of regular fuel to refine diesel I think it will stay where its at.

Sinfix_15
02-22-2013, 10:20 PM
Actually id think with the cost being almost double that of regular fuel to refine diesel I think it will stay where its at.

bio?

-EnVus-
02-22-2013, 10:26 PM
bio?
Bio maybe some how but regular just to much investment

Echonova
02-22-2013, 11:18 PM
Diesel is where it's at. Unless it's E85... then that's the bee's knees, as well.E85 is horrible from the supplier side of the equation. Phase Separation is a bitch. Plus Ethanol is a extremely good corrosive. Oh, what the hell am I complaining about... Keeps me busy.

i wasnt kidding with my first post...... Diesel is the future.... seriously.I agree with you. It's been something I've been saying for years. If I cared I'm sure I could pull up old posts to prove it. Lucky for me, I don't give a damn what most people think.

Actually id think with the cost being almost double that of regular fuel to refine diesel I think it will stay where its at.Uhhhh... I'll take "I don't understand what you're saying" for $500 Alex.

bio?Why have E85 when we can have a worse alternative?

Bio maybe some how but regular just to much investmenthttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s70/mgarth/suicide.jpg

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 12:18 AM
The news said that it won't happen and Obama also said so. So the only way it will happen is if Obama is un-presidantized. Which won't happen. Ever.

Ever.

OBAMA IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS BEGIN! | Weekly World News (http://weeklyworldnews.com/politics/45122/obama-impeachment-hearings-begin/)

-EnVus-
02-23-2013, 12:47 AM
Uhhhh... I'll take "I don't understand what you're saying" for $500 Alex.

Have you seen the cost of Refining a barrel of oil to be used a Diesel fuel ?

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 12:58 AM
Have you seen the cost of Refining a barrel of oil to be used a Diesel fuel ?

I was under the impression that diesel was a byproduct of making gasoline?

-EnVus-
02-23-2013, 01:08 AM
I was under the impression that diesel was a byproduct of making gasoline?
Its from crude oil that is refined over and over to get a agent then turned into Diesel. Regular fuel just gets refined into a crude source of fuel to burn "simplest form 87 Unleaded"

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 01:26 AM
Its from crude oil that is refined over and over to get a agent then turned into Diesel. Regular fuel just gets refined into a crude source of fuel to burn "simplest form 87 Unleaded"

yeah...... but theyre making gasoline when they do it, then diesel with what's left.

Elbow
02-23-2013, 06:11 AM
Everyone has been saying diesel is the future. Almost every car every where else is offered in a diesel but here most people imagine diesel to be big jacked up trucks blowing out black smoke.

The only downside to diesels is the noise. My mom hates her TDI because "it's noisy." Personally I don't mind it's only noisy at idle but I've found many people don't like it.

scarimports
02-23-2013, 07:16 AM
Petrol is so high here atm this was even in our news today and i pay more as i have to use 97 upwards octane super unleaded fuel.

Fuel prices 'head for highest level ever' - Yahoo! Finance UK (http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/fuel-prices-head-highest-level-072101357.html)

As for diesel most cars on the road here are diesel and it has been that way for years now.

.blank cd
02-23-2013, 09:28 AM
Petrol is so high here atm this was even in our news today and i pay more as i have to use 97 upwards octane super unleaded fuel.

Fuel prices 'head for highest level ever' - Yahoo! Finance UK (http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/fuel-prices-head-highest-level-072101357.html)

As for diesel most cars on the road here are diesel and it has been that way for years now.Sweet! I was hoping you'd come in here. I have a few questions, I wanna understand the situation over there a little bit better...

Is the price of petrol charged per liter or per gallon? What is the price for unleaded?

What would you say is the average distance driven to work over there? For example, I drive about 80km a day for work, 5 days a week. I want to say the average is about 40km a day here per person per day

How efficient is public transit in the UK, and how many people would you think use it? The public transportation system in the US is almost unusable with the exception of New York City and San Fransisco.

I understand very few people over there drive trucks and SUVs as commuter vehicles (back and fourth to work, friends house, movies/dinner, etc.) is this true? I think Americans for the large part have adopted this mentality that its simply unsafe (or even less masculine) to drive anything smaller than a Lincoln Navigator. As a result, you see a lot of SUVs and full size trucks being driven like daily drivers

Do you have a government mandated minimum wage any employer has to pay his employees?

C230K
02-23-2013, 09:39 AM
OBAMA IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS BEGIN! | Weekly World News (http://weeklyworldnews.com/politics/45122/obama-impeachment-hearings-begin/)

They couldn't impeach Bill what makes you think that this is going to work?

C230K
02-23-2013, 09:42 AM
funny how Obama has no control over anything...... but somehow everything was Bush's fault.

It is

.blank cd
02-23-2013, 10:11 AM

Don't give any credence to that link. He's not getting impeached at all.

Aeroscout977
02-23-2013, 10:17 AM
That's why I want to do a bi-fuel Propane/Gasoline conversion on my Si.

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 11:38 AM

Bill fucked a secretary, Obama fucked all of us.

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 11:39 AM
Don't give any credence to that link. He's not getting impeached at all.

He has committed impeachable offenses.

Echonova
02-23-2013, 11:55 AM
The only downside to diesels is the noise. My mom hates her TDI because "it's noisy." Personally I don't mind it's only noisy at idle but I've found many people don't like it.They have made great strides in Diesel tech. My old powerstroke is noisy as hell, and with the BullyDog exhaust it's louder than the school bus that picks my kids up every morning. But the newer cars/trucks are whisper quiet.

They couldn't impeach Bill what makes you think that this is going to work?Uh... Bill Clinton was impeached.

Don't give any credence to that link. He's not getting impeached at all.Agreed.

That's why I want to do a bi-fuel Propane/Gasoline conversion on my Si.That sounds bad-ass.

Julio
02-23-2013, 12:14 PM
That's why I want to do a bi-fuel Propane/Gasoline conversion on my Si.

I driven many cars powered by propane.., slow ass balls.

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 12:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FAwuJhxNvV8

.blank cd
02-23-2013, 01:11 PM

No. No he hasn't. Or he would be impeached already.

BanginJimmy
02-23-2013, 01:14 PM

CNG is what I am looking at. Still has the performance of a slightly underpowered 4cy, but it costs the equivalent of about $1.00/gal to fill up at current NG prices.

Like what? Being an asshole and a panderer is not impeachable. Fast and Furious has been sealed so nothing to use there. Benghazi isnt going anywhere.

Hes an idiot, has absolutely zero leadership skills, completely inflexible politically, and hes petty when he doesnt get his way, but he hasnt done anything impeachable.

Aeroscout977
02-23-2013, 01:39 PM

Try reading. The term bi-fuel should stand out to you. Also I've done a handful of propane conversions that make equal to or better power than when in gasoline mode. The vehicles you probably drive were vaporizer systems that fumigate the intake tract or IM. LPI vehicles work off the same port injection principals as current SEFI systems. Liquid propane has an expansion rate of 270X when introduced to the atmosphere. This cools the intake charge dramatically. Couple that with an increased Octane rating of 104 and how clean it burns due to the large concentration of Hydrogen in the molecule and you have an excellent fuel source.

CNG is really nice as well. Like stated above. If you have the money to invest in a Type 4 tank I'd consider it a huge plus. The weight savings are great. I prefer propane for the cold start qualities and my ability to get it much cheaper than current market value. There are trade offs between the two when it comes to safety. However both are still safer than gasoline.

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 02:53 PM
CNG is what I am looking at. Still has the performance of a slightly underpowered 4cy, but it costs the equivalent of about $1.00/gal to fill up at current NG prices.

Like what? Being an asshole and a panderer is not impeachable. Fast and Furious has been sealed so nothing to use there. Benghazi isnt going anywhere.

Hes an idiot, has absolutely zero leadership skills, completely inflexible politically, and hes petty when he doesnt get his way, but he hasnt done anything impeachable.

violating the constitution isnt impeachable?

.blank cd
02-23-2013, 03:01 PM
violating the constitution isnt impeachable?

Yes violating the constitution is very impeachable.

D3UC3S
02-23-2013, 03:02 PM
The new fuel of the future is the one made from green algae. Trey from Visible notionz back in the day, runs a business that creates the whole system and sells them all across the world. Stuff is amazing and only uses sunlight to keep a constant supply of renewable fuel. THATS the fuel of the future. Australians are buying these things like crazy. Its like 4 or 5 cargo containers and you have a mini refinery.

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 03:09 PM
Yes violating the constitution is very impeachable.

Ok, so impeach Obama.

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 03:10 PM
The new fuel of the future is the one made from green algae. Trey from Visible notionz back in the day, runs a business that creates the whole system and sells them all across the world. Stuff is amazing and only uses sunlight to keep a constant supply of renewable fuel. THATS the fuel of the future. Australians are buying these things like crazy. Its like 4 or 5 cargo containers and you have a mini refinery.

The government would probably treat that the same as moonshine.

D3UC3S
02-23-2013, 03:16 PM
LOL They see it as money out of their pockets because someone was smarter than them to figure out a way to make money.

Echonova
02-23-2013, 03:24 PM
The new fuel of the future is the one made from green algae. Trey from Visible notionz back in the day, runs a business that creates the whole system and sells them all across the world. Stuff is amazing and only uses sunlight to keep a constant supply of renewable fuel. THATS the fuel of the future. Australians are buying these things like crazy. Its like 4 or 5 cargo containers and you have a mini refinery.From what I have seen that is not feasible on a large scale.

So everyone is going to have a "mini-refinery" in there backyard?

Impractical.

Echonova
02-23-2013, 03:25 PM
The government would probably treat that the same as moonshine.Agreed. We already poison straight Ethanol to keep it off the black-market.

What? You guys didn't know that?

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 03:28 PM
LOL They see it as money out of their pockets because someone was smarter than them to figure out a way to make money.

yep, pretty much if its something you can supply for yourself.... or potentially make a profit off of... the government hates it.

Aeroscout977
02-23-2013, 03:30 PM

It's not new. As a matter of fact it's produced today from products such as corn, sugar cane, kudzu, etc. etc.

You're burning in your car right now.

Ethanol.

The government is actually pushing the technology very heavily. Nevada is being considered a very likely source for algae farms to produce Ethanol. You still need gasoline to produce a consumable product. Nevada has enough unused government land to produce enough Ethanol to meet the countries automotive needs. There are problems with running Ethanol however. It has very low lubricity which shortens the life of the engine and compared to gasoline it will take more to burn. It's on a 1.42:1 energy ratio compared to gasoline.

What we will find is the application of alternative fuels will increase. The rising price of gasoline will eventually intersect the falling prices of alternative fuels. That's in regard to the technology to efficiently produce the quantities needed to meet our demand. Interestingly enough the one player in the alt. fuel argument that I don't see making it in the foreseeable future is Hydrogen. Be it ICE or Fuel Cell applications I think there's still not enough infrastructure to consider it a viable source at this point in time.

Aeroscout977
02-23-2013, 03:33 PM
Agreed. We already poison straight Ethanol to keep it off the black-market.

It's "poisoned" with gasoline. This is more of a safety feature than anything else.

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 04:21 PM

Well..... Oregon's appeal just took a major hit.

Oregon Drafts Invasive Gun Control Law (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/02/23/Oregon-Drafts-Most-Invasive-Gun-Law?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter)

Elbow
02-23-2013, 04:51 PM
Agreed. We already poison straight Ethanol to keep it off the black-market.

I did I did.

bu villain
02-25-2013, 03:17 PM
Maybe, and this is a big maybe I know... If we pumped off of the oil reserves we have here, it would be cheaper. Now, this is where it gets really crazy. If the EPA/Feds would allow new refineries to be built, it might reduce the price further. ~GASP~ Alas, now by the time a refinery is built it will be too late to matter.

Now I work in the petroleum industry, so obviously all I want is to pollute the air and water to make a buck...

Well since you are in the industry I am sure you know the US is responsible for less than 8% of the world's crude oil production (reference: U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) (http://www.eia.gov)). Even if we doubled our production, consumers would probably hardly even notice the price impact especially as emerging countries like China and Brazil continue to use more and more. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with additional domestic oil production, but it simply wouldn't have that big of an impact on prices and blaming the price of gas on any American politician is just nonsense.

Aeroscout977
02-25-2013, 03:44 PM
We do however have a plethora of natural gas. 100 years worth. That would buy us time to further develop other sources.

On_Her_Face
02-25-2013, 07:43 PM
Yeah I've had to be real sensitive with the right foot recently. Oh well I average 18 around town and 26 on the highway... could be worse.

BanginJimmy
02-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Yeah I've had to be real sensitive with the right foot recently. Oh well I average 18 around town and 26 on the highway... could be worse.

I would LOVE to see 18 around town. I average about 15-15.5 around town and about 19 highway.

Browning151
02-25-2013, 09:21 PM
I would LOVE to see 18 around town. I average about 15-15.5 around town and about 19 highway.

Damn you, I do good to average your in town mpg with 97% highway driving.

BanginJimmy
02-25-2013, 09:41 PM
Damn you, I do good to average your in town mpg with 97% highway driving.

WTF are you driving?

Echonova
02-25-2013, 10:08 PM
When I had the Chevy dually last year, is was an 8.1 and I got 10mpg highway, 4mpg if I was towing my 24' trailer.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/3248ac92.jpg

BanginJimmy
02-25-2013, 10:12 PM
When I had the Chevy dually last year, is was an 8.1 and I got 10mpg highway, 4mpg if I was towing my 24' trailer.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/3248ac92.jpg

Driving a dually, especially with a trailer, that is to be expected.

Echonova
02-25-2013, 10:20 PM
Same trailer, this truck... I can get 15mpg if I keep my foot out of it, usually average around 13 though :(

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/TURBOWPOWA002.jpg

quickdodge®
02-25-2013, 10:24 PM
You guys are all driving smart cars compared to my Volvo.

Sissies.

keevo54
02-25-2013, 10:35 PM
lol I get 10-11mpg in my truck and 12-13mpg in my vette

Aeroscout977
02-25-2013, 10:43 PM
Hah! 37MPG highway and 205HP at the wheels. I heart my understeering Honda.

Bacon
02-25-2013, 11:22 PM
I dont pay attention to my mpg. I just fill my car up with premium and ride out. I only pay attention to the gas gauge.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Browning151
02-25-2013, 11:31 PM
WTF are you driving?

99 Z71. Ext cab, loaded toolbox, 5.7 on 33's (yes I know, not really all that big) etc etc.

RL...
02-25-2013, 11:53 PM
Im glad i bought a 4 cylinder DD for this reason. It's also nice having an automatic, sometimes driving a stick is a pain in the ass.

quickdodge®
02-26-2013, 06:17 AM
lol I get 10-11mpg in my truck and 12-13mpg in my vette

99 Z71. Ext cab, loaded toolbox, 5.7 on 33's (yes I know, not really all that big) etc etc.

Like I said............Smart cars, lolol. I can't get anywhere close to double digit miles per gallon.

It's also nice having an automatic, sometimes driving a stick is a pain in the ass.

You're darn right, man. Funny how some people knock on automatics. Sometimes I love getting in my car and just putting it in drive and riding out.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:51 AM
I can never do an automatic, it's so lifeless and annoying.

On_Her_Face
02-26-2013, 08:01 AM

In the Ram in your avatar? I do miss having my RSX-S as a daily but the C6 ain't bad, I just down like loading it up with miles. 39k and counting. With the C7 I am going to daily for a year then I want one of them new RWD Subaru doohickeys as my daily.

I mean driving an auto isn't bad in certain cases, daily driving or sub 9second drag cars. Sometimes I wish my Corvette was an automatic, but that's only in traffic lol.

.blank cd
02-26-2013, 08:51 AM
If I ever got less than 25mpg, I'd probably kill myself.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 09:05 AM
I mean driving an auto isn't bad in certain cases, daily driving or sub 9second drag cars. Sometimes I wish my Corvette was an automatic, but that's only in traffic lol.

I mean sure in drag racing it makes sense, for street use though I just can't do it. Every time I have an automatic rental I want to shoot myself.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 10:26 AM
Don't you just love that the 1st amendment can now land you a felony lol

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Elbow
02-26-2013, 10:43 AM
Don't you just love that the 1st amendment can now land you a felony lol

.....where did you pull that from?

If you're speaking of the whole "protesting with secret service" HR 347 that has been floating around for a year, do some research. That law is pretty much the same since the 70s, all it says really is you can't protest on private property, AKA sneaking into the White House and protesting.

Sounds like we're all doomed!

.blank cd
02-26-2013, 10:58 AM

Probably from something like Rush Limbaugh since it isn't true.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 11:12 AM

If you're speaking of the whole "protesting with secret service" HR 347 that has been floating around for a year, do some research. That law is pretty much the same since the 70s, all it says really is you can't protest on private property, AKA sneaking into the White House and protesting.

Sounds like we're all doomed!

Idk a few videos have been posted all over my facebook from the news about obama passing a new law. Didn't care to research it since 90% of what obama does gets blown out of proportion. Ill try and get the link.

guess your right, but it's where ever the secret service is present not just the white house. It's amazing that with all the ppl who hate this dude he hasn't been assassinated yet lol

Elbow
02-26-2013, 11:17 AM
Idk a few videos have been posted all over my facebook from the news about obama passing a new law. Didn't care to research it since 90% of what obama does gets blown out of proportion. Ill try and get the link.

guess your right, but it's where ever the secret service is present not just the white house. It's amazing that with all the ppl who hate this dude he hasn't been assassinated yet lol

Not just the White House, but I'm pretty sure it's not just ANYWHERE they are.

Read the actual law, not some description on Obamasucks.net.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr347enr/pdf/BILLS-112hr347enr.pdf

E36slide
02-26-2013, 12:01 PM

I didn't read it I saw it on a political news show.

I could careless I don't have shit to protest about just wanted to watch sin fix blow up. Lol

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 04:49 PM

omg i would cry for days if something so terrible happened.

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 04:53 PM

Define "government grounds"

Parks? sidewalks?

Elbow
02-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Define "government grounds"

Parks? sidewalks?

It's really not hard to read that and figure out what it means.

I know it may be surprising, but the government isn't literally out to get you.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 05:43 PM

Then why does obama seem to be fucking with all the rights that don't and shouldn't be fucked with?

Idgaf who you are or where you are I should be able to protest regardless. So protesting in front of the white house is deemed a felony? From reading this gibberish it seems that way. I didn't want to belive all the hype about obama being such a douche but its been one negative thing after another.

All of his bad in my eyes will change once he makes weed legal. Its probably the only positive thing he could do with his last 4 years.

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 05:47 PM

The government may not be out to "get me" but they make sure to leave the option of "getting me" available by the letter of the law.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 05:50 PM
The government may not be out to "get me" but they make sure to leave the option of "getting me" available by the letter of the law.

I don't read this particular law as anything any of us would need to worry about.

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 05:56 PM
I don't read this particular law as anything any of us would need to worry about.

Making it illegal to protest isnt anything to worry about?

I guess Joe Biden was right..... "No ordinary american cares about their constitution rights"

Elbow
02-26-2013, 06:07 PM
Making it illegal to protest isnt anything to worry about?

I guess Joe Biden was right..... "No ordinary american cares about their constitution rights"

It's not illegal to protest. lol This law has been around since 1971 I think, don't twist this. Did you even read the link?

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 06:12 PM
It's not illegal to protest. lol This law has been around since 1971 I think, don't twist this. Did you even read the link?

Yeah, i asked you to define what "government grounds" are.... because that is where this law is prohibiting protest.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 06:14 PM
Yeah, i asked you to define what "government grounds" are.... because that is where this law is prohibiting protest.

Seems straight forward to me:

‘‘(1) the term ‘restricted buildings or grounds’ means any
posted, cordoned off, or otherwise restricted area—
‘‘(A) of the White House or its grounds, or the Vice
President’s official residence or its grounds;
‘‘(B) of a building or grounds where the President or
other person protected by the Secret Service is or will
be temporarily visiting; or
‘‘(C) of a building or grounds so restricted in conjunc-tion with an event designated as a special event of national
significance; and
‘‘(2) the term ‘other person protected by the Secret Service’
means any person whom the United States Secret Service is
authorized to protect under section 3056 of this title or by
Presidential memorandum, when such person has not declined
such protection.’’.

.blank cd
02-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Then why does obama seem to be fucking with all the rights that don't and shouldn't be fucked with?
As with Sinfix, I think it's more that you don't understand what he's doing, rather than him doing something he shouldn't be doing. And it's normal to get upset at things you don't understand. The challenge is to understand it.

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 06:22 PM
Seems straight forward to me:

‘‘(1) the term ‘restricted buildings or grounds’ means any
posted, cordoned off, or otherwise restricted area—
‘‘(A) of the White House or its grounds, or the Vice
President’s official residence or its grounds;
‘‘(B) of a building or grounds where the President or
other person protected by the Secret Service is or will
be temporarily visiting; or
‘‘(C) of a building or grounds so restricted in conjunc-tion with an event designated as a special event of national
significance; and
‘‘(2) the term ‘other person protected by the Secret Service’
means any person whom the United States Secret Service is
authorized to protect under section 3056 of this title or by
Presidential memorandum, when such person has not declined
such protection.’’.

So, what does this accomplish?

Elbow
02-26-2013, 06:24 PM
So, what does this accomplish?

I would imagine preventing any type of protest turned violent situation.

Do you plan on protesting at the White House? Could you ever in recent times? Like I said, it effects nobody for the most part. It in no way bans protesting, freedom of speech, or would even ban any protest I've seen in recent years.

Sinfix_15
As with Sinfix, I think it's more that you don't understand what he's doing, rather than him doing something he shouldn't be doing. And it's normal to get upset at things you don't understand. The challenge is to understand it.

Help me understand. What's the president trying to do when he makes it legal for you to be held without trial or assassinated without a trial?

When the court tells Obama his actions are unconstitutional, do they not understand the president's actions either?

is Obama a supreme being that is beyond any of our understanding? should we just submit to his will?

Sinfix_15
I would imagine preventing any type of protest turned violent situation.

Do you plan on protesting at the White House? Could you ever in recent times? Like I said, it effects nobody for the most part.

So at best, theyre wasting time and money printing laws that have no effect?

Elbow
02-26-2013, 06:26 PM
So at best, theyre wasting time and money printing laws that have no effect?

Well obviously they felt the need to update it, like I said, I believe it was originally written in 1971. There are tons of laws both state and federal that really make no sense or just seem silly.

I win.

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 06:29 PM
There are tons of laws that really make no sense or just seem silly.

Said Obama, when reading the constitution.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 06:32 PM

Yes it's been around for awhile, but obama is revising it. meaning........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ligb1Qxg_I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Elbow
02-26-2013, 06:34 PM
Yes it's been around for awhile, but obama is revising it. meaning........

NOW THE FIRST AMENDMENT! OBAMA SIGNED IN SECRECY THAT FREE SPEECH IS FELONY,ARE YOU PISSED OFF YET - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ligb1Qxg_I&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

IT'S THE SAME THING FOOL!

Elbow
02-26-2013, 06:35 PM
E36, that link you uploaded is a video from last year.

Obama signs bill 'in secret' making FREE SPEECH ILLEGAL! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKjy0PDlKV4)

Date, check it.

Everything I've posted IS the new guidelines. Great example on why we shouldn't believe the news and especially not Fox though.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 06:35 PM

To me it's all gibberish. It all boils down to making money. Congress passes certain laws to keep their pockets fat. Do you actually think the government cares about your well being? Who are you? Are a public figure of some importance? Your voice is about as quite as a cricket fart.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 06:37 PM
E36, that link you uploaded is a video from last year.

Obama signs bill 'in secret' making FREE SPEECH ILLEGAL! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKjy0PDlKV4)

Date, check it.

Everything I've posted IS the new guidelines.

Really it was posted 2 days ago. So why is it all over the web now if it happened a year ago. Seems odd.

Elbow
To me it's all gibberish. It all boils down to making money. Congress passes certain laws to keep their pockets fat. Do you actually think the government cares about your well being? Who are you? Are a public figure of some importance? Your voice is about as quite as a cricket fart.

Yeah, every move the government does makes them money.

....lol

"Sign this bill and you will make $10,000."

Elbow
Really it was posted 2 days ago. So why is it all over the web now if it happened a year ago. Seems odd.

See link I posted, then feel stupid.

It's another wave of morons that believe everything from some random source on Facebook. I've said it before, I swear this is the new terrorism. Attacks on the brains of US citizens. Making them all complete morons.

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 06:38 PM
IT'S THE SAME THING FOOL!

By the letter of the law.........

speak your opinion about the president on "government grounds" and it's a felony. Depending on what your opinion is, you could be jailed indefinitely without receiving a trial or being allowed to speak to a lawyer, in addition to the option of assassinating you with a drone strike at Obama's discretion.

Rape a girl and you could legally pursue custody of the child.

Glad to know our government is fixing the "silly" laws that matter.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Yeah, every move the government does makes them money.

....lol

"Sign this bill and you will make $10,000."

You think they sign bills that will loose them money?

E36slide
02-26-2013, 06:40 PM

speak your opinion about the president on "government grounds" and it's a felony. Depending on what your opinion is, you could be jailed indefinitely without receiving a trial or being allowed to speak to a lawyer, in addition to the option of assassinating you with a drone strike at Obama's discretion.

Same thing goes with military when ppl speak out against war crimes.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 06:41 PM
You think they sign bills that will loose them money?

I know every bill won't make them money.

I'm not debating with someone that just argued something a year old without even looking into it.

.blank cd
02-26-2013, 06:42 PM

So Obama is part of the judicial branch now?

Elbow
02-26-2013, 06:43 PM

He DOES EVERYTHING. Golly jeepers didn't you pay attention in school?

E36slide
02-26-2013, 06:44 PM
See link I posted, then feel stupid.

It's another wave of morons that believe everything from some random source on Facebook. I've said it before, I swear this is the new terrorism. Attacks on the brains of US citizens. Making them all complete morons.

No you simple minded fuck I don't pay attention to shit like ” political” views. I don't even watch tv. Your to busy following the governments every move as if you or anyone one of us can change it. You stress about the small shit in which you can't change. When I see high gas prices I don't bitch I just over come the situation by working harder. Its called adapting. Eventually gas will be well over 10 dollars a gallon....what will you do then? Ride a bike and pretend you live in hong kong?

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 06:45 PM

He supersedes the judicial branch. He is both the judge and jury on making the decision to authorize a drone strike.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 06:46 PM
No you simple minded fuck I don't pay attention to shit like ” political” views. I don't even watch tv. Your to busy following the governments every move as if you or anyone one of us can change it. You stress about the small shit in which you can't change. When I see high gas prices I don't bitch I just over come the situation by working harder. Its called adapting. Eventually gas will be well over 10 dollars a gallon....what will you do then? Ride a bike and pretend you live in hong kong?

LOL...

You're an idiot. You really are. Why do you open your mouth about things you know nothing about, where did I complain about gas prices? You stupid monkey I said I don't even look at gas prices. Watch your mouth little boy and grow up.

I don't watch every move, I just have a brain and if I see BS floating around I look into it. I also follow everyday news, because that makes people smart.

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 06:46 PM
He DOES EVERYTHING. Golly jeepers didn't you pay attention in school?

You say that jokingly..... but he currently does have the power to authorize a drone strike on american soil without answering to anyone.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 06:49 PM
I know every bill won't make them money.

I'm not debating with someone that just argued something a year old without even looking into it.

there is no debating. You can't show me a bill that doesn't benefit their pockets.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 06:49 PM
there is no debating. You can't show me a bill that doesn't benefit their pockets.

How does the bill in question benefit their pockets?

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 06:52 PM
Theoretical scenario....... feel free to prove what i am saying is false. Please provide documentation.

If the government deemed me a terror threat based on my internet postings, phone calls or anything else...... without me be charged with a crime, tried by a judge and jury or found guilty of any crime, they could authorize a drone strike on my home while i was having a family picnic with my 5 brothers and their families who had no idea of my internet postings. If myself, my 5 brothers, their wives and children were killed by this government drone strike, they could respond simply....

"Sinfix should have been a better brother and not invited his brothers over to his house when he was a terrorist"

without proving anything, charging me with any crime, or having any type of trial.

This CAN happen right now...... and something like this already has happened.

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 06:52 PM
How does the bill in question benefit their pockets?

Every crime carries a financial penalty.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 06:55 PM
Theoretical scenario....... feel free to prove what i am saying is false. Please provide documentation.

If the government deemed me a terror threat based on my internet postings, phone calls or anything else...... without me be charged with a crime, tried by a judge and jury or found guilty of any crime, they could authorize a drone strike on my home while i was having a family picnic with my 5 brothers and their families who had no idea of my internet postings. If myself, my 5 brothers, their wives and children were killed by this government drone strike, they could respond simply....

"Sinfix should have been a better brother and not invited his brothers over to his house when he was a terrorist"

without proving anything, charging me with any crime, or having any type of trial.

This CAN happen right now...... and something like this already has happened.

When has the US government sent a drone strike to a US citizen for no reason at all on US soil?

This isn't the topic of discussion, funny how you start a new debate when you lose one. Lets read the exact laws on this "arrest for no reason and kill your family with a drone" bill and see what we all take it as. I know it's not all BS, but clearly there has to be more to it.

True, EXCEPT this is clearly written as a preventative law, I bet it will never be roughen up in an arrest.

So yes, not every bill is for profit.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 06:58 PM
LOL...

You're an idiot. You really are. Why do you open your mouth about things you know nothing about, where did I complain about gas prices? You stupid monkey I said I don't even look at gas prices. Watch your mouth little boy and grow up.

I don't watch every move, I just have a brain and if I see BS floating around I look into it. I also follow everyday news, because that makes people smart.

I don't need to watch my mouth fatty im using a phone. Watching the news doesn't make you smart. Learning a new language or learning algebra does. You learned that your being fucked by the long dick of the government and theres nothing you could ever do to change it. so im not smart because I don't pay attention to political news ? I still can voice my opinion rather it be right or wrong. I just like messing with you no it alls. I post dumb shit and your all about proving me wrong. Its a ego boost isn't it.(:

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 07:01 PM
When has the US government sent a drone strike to a US citizen for no reason at all on US soil?

This isn't the topic of discussion, funny how you start a new debate when you lose one. Lets read the exact laws on this "arrest for no reason and kill your family with a drone" bill and see what we all take it as. I know it's not all BS, but clearly there has to be more to it.

True, EXCEPT this is clearly written as a preventative law, I bet it will never be roughen up in an arrest.

So yes, not every bill is for profit.

They would never call the "Kill you with a drone even though you havnt been charged with a crime or tried by a jury bill" the "kill you with a drone even though you havnt been charged with a crime or tried by a jury bill".....

They would call it something like the "anti terrorism safety go america black people are awesome nonthreatening vote for me bill"....

They always bury the devil in the details.

Robert Gibbs Says Anwar al-Awlaki's Son, Killed By Drone Strike, Needs 'Far More Responsible Father' (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/24/robert-gibbs-anwar-al-awlaki_n_2012438.html)

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:02 PM
I don't need to watch my mouth fatty im using a phone. Watching the news doesn't make you smart. Learning a new language or learning algebra does. You learned that your being fucked by the long dick of the government and theres nothing you could ever do to change it. so im not smart because I don't pay attention to political news ? I still can voice my opinion rather it be right or wrong. I just like messing with you no it alls. I post dumb shit and your all about proving me wrong. Its a ego boost isn't it.(:

Nothing I can say to you would ever boost my ego.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 07:03 PM

Bingo...

Why not allow weed to be legalized it does no more harm then alcohol. They dont because they make tons of money from probation and fines which pay for cops to sit in a neighborhood on a laptop. Oh but they sometimes help you so that makes it ok lol every bill has a financial outcome thats gaines profits to their pocket. Hence the outrageous salaries politicians make. Raising taxes taking money from ppl living pay check to check while obama takes million dollar vacations. Why not cut their salaries.....nah that would be just wrong.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:04 PM
They would never call the "Kill you with a drone even though you havnt been charged with a crime or tried by a jury bill" the "kill you with a drone even though you havnt been charged with a crime or tried by a jury bill".....

They would call it something like the "anti terrorism safety go america black people are awesome nonthreatening vote for me bill"....

They always bury the devil in the details.

Robert Gibbs Says Anwar al-Awlaki's Son, Killed By Drone Strike, Needs 'Far More Responsible Father' (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/24/robert-gibbs-anwar-al-awlaki_n_2012438.html)

That situation is not as you described, someone was killed in another country, a family member of a terrorist?

Sad, uncalled for, but...

You're speaking of things from the NDAA, right?

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 07:06 PM
Bingo...

Why not allow weed to be legalized it does no more harm then alcohol. They dont because they make tons of money from probation and fines which pay for cops to sit in a neighborhood on a laptop. Oh but they sometimes help you so that makes it ok lol every bill has a financial outcome thats gaines profits to their pocket. Hence the outrageous salaries politicians make. Raising taxes taking money from ppl living pay check to check while obama takes million dollar vacations. Why not cut their salaries.....nah that would be just wrong.

million dollar vacations???? Obama wouldnt be caught dead slumming on a million dollar vacation....... he goes to million dollar dinners.

Weed should be legal... same as moonshine and a lot of other things.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:07 PM
million dollar vacations???? Obama wouldnt be caught dead slumming on a million dollar vacation....... he goes to million dollar dinners.

Weed should be legal... same as moonshine and a lot of other things.

Don't act like Obama is the only high spender in the history of US presidents.

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 07:07 PM
That situation is not as you described, someone was killed in another country, a family member of a terrorist?

Sad, uncalled for, but...

You're speaking of things from the NDAA, right?

Yes, and Obama authorized the use of drone strikes on american soil. Current drone strikes have about 50-1 civilian vs terrorist kill rate.... that force is currently legal on american soil. Why?

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:09 PM
Yes, and Obama authorized the use of drone strikes on american soil. Current drone strikes have about 50-1 civilian vs terrorist kill rate.... that force is currently legal on american soil. Why?

HAS there been an attack on US soil though?

If they use a drone to take out a known terrorist location in the US and do so without blowing up a neighborhood, why not? There has to be more to it than just freedom of blowing stuff up though. That's what I want to know, being allowed is a broad statement.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 07:10 PM
Nothing I can say to you would ever boost my ego.

Yet you take everything I type so seriously.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:11 PM
Yet you take everything I type so seriously.

Oh, so here we go again.

"I was just kidding guys, my internet alter ego."

I do take things serious when you post links and argue about it, clearly you got mad for being wrong.

quickdodge®
02-26-2013, 07:11 PM

Once you get older...........

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Once you get older...........

Funny after I wrote that I'm looking at a Volvo...

...and it's an auto.

Just a temporary daily though. lol I still have the truck and the race car.

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 07:14 PM
HAS there been an attack on US soil though?

If they use a drone to take out a known terrorist location in the US and do so without blowing up a neighborhood, why not? There has to be more to it than just freedom of blowing stuff up though. That's what I want to know, being allowed is a broad statement.

when they killed the 16 year old american born boy, they authorized his father to be killed because of "propaganda"....... This is why you are judged by a jury of your peers. Who makes the decision who should and shouldnt be killed and why isnt it public? if someone is guilty of a crime, arrest them.......... have a trial, jail them. That is the american way. We dont set buildings on fire to kill the criminals inside of it...... oh wait.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 07:14 PM
Don't act like Obama is the only high spender in the history of US presidents.

I don't even watch the news but I know he's spent a lot more then any other president. Since your down with the bitches and hoes you must be ok with the raise in taxes so he can get a hand job in the bahamas.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:17 PM
when they killed the 16 year old american born boy, they authorized his father to be killed because of "propaganda"....... This is why you are judged by a jury of your peers. Who makes the decision who should and shouldnt be killed and why isnt it public? if someone is guilty of a crime, arrest them.......... have a trial, jail them. That is the american way. We dont set buildings on fire to kill the criminals inside of it...... oh wait.

He wasn't killed in the US though right?

I don't even watch the news but I know he's spent a lot more then any other president. Since your down with the bitches and hoes you must be ok with the raise in taxes so he can get a hand job in the bahamas.

Yeah.

Last I checked though Bush still takes the cake on most vacations.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 07:18 PM
Oh, so here we go again.

"I was just kidding guys, my internet alter ego."

I do take things serious when you post links and argue about it, clearly you got mad for being wrong.

Where was I wrong... can you not be charged with a felony by a federal agent for protesting... I never stated where....it shouldnt matter where... Your first amendment isn't subjected to when and where it can be used.

Catnip
02-26-2013, 07:20 PM
Your first amendment isn't subjected to when and where it can be used.

Yes it is.

Sinfix_15

Yeah.

No he wasnt killed in the US. But drone strikes used inside the US are legal and were made legal by Obama. Just pause for a moment............. reset your mind, take a sip of water......

take a deep breath....

now ask yourself..... does it seem right for a jet to be able to shoot rockets at people in an american neighborhood?

E36slide

Yeah.

Last I checked though Bush still takes the cake on most vacations.

Bush owns and operates a multi billion dollar company with his dad. Obama does not. Your tax dollars paid for his vacations.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Where was I wrong... can you not be charged with a felony by a federal agent for protesting... I never stated where....it shouldnt matter where... Your first amendment isn't subjected to when and where it can be used.

You can be if you're trespassing and it has been that way since the 70s.

Find me how many have been arrested and charged with felonies for breaking this law, then lets debate on if it's actually attacking our freedom.

You can't work your way out, you posted an old video and said it was new and I was wrong. You were wrong.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 07:21 PM
I hope I one day become important enougn to be killed by a drone.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:22 PM
No he wasnt killed in the US. But drone strikes used inside the US are legal and were made legal by Obama. Just pause for a moment............. reset your mind, take a sip of water......

take a deep breath....

now ask yourself..... does it seem right for a jet to be able to shoot rockets at people in an american neighborhood?

Pause for a moment and ask yourself, do you really think that's a likely scenario?

Bush owns and operates a multi billion dollar company with his dad. Obama does not. Your tax dollars paid for his vacations.

Prove it.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 07:23 PM
You can be if you're trespassing and it has been that way since the 70s.

Find me how many have been arrested and charged with felonies for breaking this law, then lets debate on if it's actually attacking our freedom.

You can't work your way out, you posted an old video and said it was new and I was wrong. You were wrong.

Last time I checked a 2012 car is still considered new even though its a year old. I didn't post it to debate I posted it to watch u and sin fix argue. I'm a lot smarter then you think dude.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:23 PM
Last time I checked a 2012 car is still considered new even though its a year old. I didn't post it to debate I posted it to watch u and sin fix argue. I'm a lot smarter then you think dude.

LMFAO....

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 07:24 PM

Bush also took "vacations" to his own ranch that he owned............................................. ................................. people saying "Bush took the most vacations" are counting the days he spent at his own ranch that he paid for himself with his own money. Pretty big contrast from Obama's rockstar outings.

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Pause for a moment and ask yourself, do you really think that's a likely scenario?

Prove it.

Ok, so let me come rig your house with explosives in case you ever decide to be a terrorist, i can just press a button and blow your family up. Since you becoming a terrorist isnt a likely scenario, you should not be threatened at all by the presence of force.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Bush also took "vacations" to his own ranch that he owned............................................. ................................. people saying "Bush took the most vacations" are counting the days he spent at his own ranch that he paid for himself with his own money. Pretty big contrast from Obama's rockstar outings.

...and you know how Obama funds his vacations...how?

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:26 PM
Ok, so let me come rig your house with explosives in case you ever decide to be a terrorist, i can just press a button and blow your family up. Since you becoming a terrorist isnt a likely scenario, you should not be threatened at all by the presence of force.

Big difference.

Drones don't accidentally start blowing up stuff.

quickdodge®
02-26-2013, 07:26 PM
Funny after I wrote that I'm looking at a Volvo...

...and it's an auto.

Just a temporary daily though. lol I still have the truck and the race car.

Driving a "race car" as a daily just isn't practical to me. It just looks like you're trying not to grow up and still trying to impress teenagers. I personally don't see the "need" to drive a stick shift other than wanting to rev at people or do something of that nature. My personal truck and my CVCC are both stick shifts, but my Pontiac and van are automatics. Maybe you think it makes you more of a man to drive stick shifts? I don't know, man, it's just nice to get in a car and not have to do the whole clutching and shifting thing all the time.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 07:27 PM

Prove it.

arbusto energy...last time I check oil wasn't cheap.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:28 PM
Driving a "race car" as a daily just isn't practical to me. It just looks like you're trying not to grow up and still trying to impress teenagers. I personally don't see the "need" to drive a stick shift other than wanting to rev at people or do something of that nature. My personal truck and my CVCC are both stick shifts, but my Pontiac and van are automatics. Maybe you think it makes you more of a man to drive stick shifts? I don't know, man, it's just nice to get in a car and not have to do the whole clutching and shifting thing all the time.

I don't drive a race car on the street or daily it. lol I daily a truck right now.

I just like the sense of control in a manual transmission, I hate the downshifting up hills and all of an automatic, I just feel more control. I definitely don't go revving and acting off in my stock boring pickup. lol

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 07:28 PM
...and you know how Obama funds his vacations...how?

because its public record.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:29 PM
arbusto energy...last time I check oil wasn't cheap.

Was this one of your jokes?

Elbow
because its public record.

Can you find it and send it to me?

Really.

E36slide
LMFAO....

You laugh but that was 100% intentions. I know I don't know much about politics compared to yall. Bsing only gets you so far.

quickdodge®
I don't drive a race car on the street or daily it. lol I daily a truck right now.

I just like the sense of control in a manual transmission, I hate the downshifting up hills and all of an automatic, I just feel more control. I definitely don't go revving and acting off in my stock boring pickup. lol

If you know how to drive, you're always in control of your vehicle. At least I am.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:30 PM
You laugh but that was 100% intentions. I know I don't know much about politics compared to yall. Bsing only gets you so far.

Yeah.

Sinfix_15

automatics are getting better and better as the years go by and technology improves.

Elbow
If you know how to drive, you're always in control of your vehicle. At least I am.

Well no crap you're IN CONTROL, but you have more feel with a manual, it's more enjoyable for me.

You control WHEN it shifts. lol It's not hard to see why people like manuals.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:31 PM
automatics are getting better and better as the years go by and technology improves.

In some cars yes, a BMW automatic is FAR better than a Honda, but lower end cars even new cars today, say a lower end automatic Nissan, is still an annoying car to drive. CVT is pretty nice though as far as automatic goes.

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 07:31 PM
Can you find it and send it to me?

Really.

President Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History - Forbes (http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012/06/14/president-obama-the-biggest-government-spender-in-world-history/)

E36slide
02-26-2013, 07:32 PM
Was this one of your jokes?

You do know george bush senior has is hand and dick in oil right? Sky rocketing gas prices....they owned and operated their own oil refinery im sure they were super broke.

Now what does obama own thats worth millions?.....

A crysler 300 ($

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:33 PM
President Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History - Forbes (http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012/06/14/president-obama-the-biggest-government-spender-in-world-history/)

I'll read it, but do you have a legitimate link to public records outlying his spending and where the funds come from?

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:33 PM
You do know george bush senior has is hand and dick in oil right? Sky rocketing gas prices....they owned and operated their own oil refinery im sure they were super broke.

Now what does obama own thats worth millions?.....

A crysler 300 ($

Everyone knows that. LOL @ thinking Obama is some poor dude from the hood though.

I was asking for records showing where funds come from for presidential getaways.

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 07:37 PM
I'll read it, but do you have a legitimate link to public records outlying his spending and where the funds come from?

I'd have to dig to find it.

quickdodge®
lol It's not hard to see why people like manuals.

Lolol @ you trying to condescend to me. I never said anything to the contrary. I like manuals. So what? Maybe it's my job that helps me like an automatic more. Like I said, when you get older, your thinking will probably change a bit.

E36slide
Everyone knows that. LOL @ thinking Obama is some poor dude from the hood though.

I was asking for records showing where funds come from for presidential getaways.

Net worth is around 10 mil. He spent triple that on his hand job get aways.

Sinfix_15
Night ladies....... may the ObamaFairy not come and drone strike your house in the middle of the night while you sleep............................................. ...... BECAUSE HE CAN!!!!!!!!! LEGALLY!!!!!

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 07:39 PM
Lolol @ you trying to condescend to me. I never said anything to the contrary. I like manuals. So what? Maybe it's my job that helps me like an automatic more. Like I said, when you get older, your thinking will probably change a bit.

I agree.

I used to be anti-auto..... but now i dont want anything i drive daily to be 5 speed. I like shifting gears............................................. ......... on a race track.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:41 PM

Well don't act like I'm some race car daily driving ricer who likes revving. lol

I'm just saying why I prefer a manual transmission, it probably will change when I'm older, right now I prefer the more natural feeling manual though.

.blank cd
02-26-2013, 07:41 PM

He won't find it because its not there.

Sinfix. Seriously. Why the FUCK is it an issue what Obama spends on his personal getaways?

1.Every god damn thing does is taxpayer funded. When he scratches his asshole, it is taxpayer funded. He is paid on salary by tax payers

2. Stop acting like he WASNT a millionaire before he was in office. HE HAS MONEY. A LOT OF IT. He's rich and will continue to be rich. Period.

3. Any records you DO find are an aggregate of EVERYTHING IT COSTS to move the president from one place to another. Security, aides, other staff salaries. The cost to start up and fly the most advanced jetliner in the WORLD isn't cheap. And it's a luxury EVERY president has. And going to nice places is something every modern president has done, and will continue to do. Period. It is a NON ISSUE.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Night ladies....... may the ObamaFairy not come and drone strike your house in the middle of the night while you sleep............................................. ...... BECAUSE HE CAN!!!!!!!!! LEGALLY!!!!!

I hope he does so that I can finally be cool

E36slide
02-26-2013, 07:45 PM

Sinfix. Seriously. Why the FUCK is it an issue what Obama spends on his personal getaways?

1.Every god damn thing does is taxpayer funded. When he scratches his asshole, it is taxpayer funded. He is paid on salary by tax payers

2. Stop acting like he WASNT a millionaire before he was in office. HE HAS MONEY. A LOT OF IT. He's rich and will continue to be rich. Period.

3. Any records you DO find are an aggregate of EVERYTHING IT COSTS to move the president from one place to another. Security, aides, other staff salaries. The cost to start up and fly the most advanced jetliner in the WORLD isn't cheap. And it's a luxury EVERY president has. And going to nice places is something every modern president has done, and will continue to do. Period. It is a NON ISSUE.

Common sense says.....

He spends more then he makes causing us to pay more taxes to fund those getaways.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Common sense says.....

He spends more then he makes causing us to pay more taxes to fund those getaways.

Seems like you have it all figured out.

E36slide
02-26-2013, 07:51 PM
Seems like you have it all figured out.

No, but if out taxes fund his salary and he's over spending his salary that would mean an increase in taxes.

But oh well. Life sucks and then you die. Have fun watching the news. Night night

quickdodge®
02-26-2013, 07:57 PM
Well don't act like I'm some race car daily driving ricer who likes revving. lol

Well you were the one that brought your "race car" into it. And I don't see how driving a stick has any more natural feeling than an automatic.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 08:00 PM
Well you were the one that brought your "race car" into it. And I don't see how driving a stick has any more natural feeling than an automatic.

I was saying I had a race car for the track to help with my need for a manual. Not sure why you put it in parenthesis though. lol

My opinion and MANY MANY others are automatics lack driver to car communication. There's more driving freedom with a manual, that's a fact.

quickdodge®
02-26-2013, 08:04 PM
I was saying I had a race car for the track to help with my need for a manual. Not sure why you put it in parenthesis though. lol

I don't believe the conversation was about non-street cars. And I didn't put it in parenthesis. It's in quotations.

My opinion and MANY MANY others are automatics lack driver to car communication. There's more driving freedom with a manual, that's a fact.

Lolol @ contradictions. Although the first part of this contradiction is more true than the latter part.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 08:05 PM
I don't believe the conversation was about non-street cars. And I didn't put it in parenthesis. It's in quotations.

Lolol @ contradictions. Although the first part of this contradiction is more true than the latter part.

I realized I wrote parenthesis right before you caught it. lol I am speaking of street cars, but was saying I'd still have two manuals.

What am I contradicting?

quickdodge®
02-26-2013, 08:42 PM
but was saying I'd still have two manuals.

Not street cars, you don't.

What am I contradicting?

First you state your opinion and then say it's a fact. Which, of course, would not be correct as there is no single source to back up that claim. That is strictly opinionated.

Elbow
02-26-2013, 08:47 PM
http://www.mekc.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/FACEPALM_Dean_Winchester.gif

quickdodge®
02-26-2013, 09:12 PM
Now you see how I feel, sir.

Sinfix_15
02-27-2013, 06:35 AM

Costs Obama 1.4 Billion a year to move around from one place to another. Cost the queen of england 58 million.

.blank cd
02-27-2013, 09:20 AM
Costs Obama 1.4 Billion a year to move around from one place to another. Cost the queen of england 58 million.

Doesn't cost 1.4 billion

Elbow
02-27-2013, 09:29 AM
Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year | The Daily Caller (http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-spent-1-4-billion-on-obama-family-last-year-perks-questioned-in-new-book/)

.blank cd
02-27-2013, 09:48 AM
Lets see how big that number is during a NON campaign year.

And yes. Taxpayers subsidize campaigns. This is not news. Stop checking the little box that asks you to donate more during tax time.

Elbow
02-27-2013, 09:51 AM
Just posting a link showing news on where he got that number.

§treet_§peed
02-27-2013, 12:45 PM
I miss my D16y7 Civic. I used to get 40-45 mpg on the hwy and around 35 in the city. Slow as balls really, but hella cheap on gas lol.

§treet_§peed
02-27-2013, 12:47 PM
O, and didn't you guys know, Uncle Sam has to get his hard earned share of your money regardless of what it's from.

.blank cd
02-27-2013, 12:53 PM
Just posting a link showing news on where he got that number.
I'm just saying, I'm sort of skeptical on that number, but it wouldn't surprise me, nor would I try and blame Obama for it since he pretty much has nothing to do with it. Staff salaries go up, gas to fly a plane goes up. I'm sure any given president travels twice as much on a campaign year than a non campaign year. And I'm definitely sure a US president travels exponentially more than the Queen of England.

Elbow
02-27-2013, 03:15 PM
Out of my whole manual vs automatic debate...

....I just bought an automatic. :lmfao:

C230K
02-27-2013, 03:20 PM
I wonder how much the previous president spent on vacation getaways? Hmmmmm

Sinfix_15
02-27-2013, 04:12 PM
I'm just saying, I'm sort of skeptical on that number, but it wouldn't surprise me, nor would I try and blame Obama for it since he pretty much has nothing to do with it. Staff salaries go up, gas to fly a plane goes up. I'm sure any given president travels twice as much on a campaign year than a non campaign year. And I'm definitely sure a US president travels exponentially more than the Queen of England.

arguing with you is starting to lose its entertainment value. I'm beginning to become saddened at how severe your denial is. You want to like this president so bad that no fact ever presented to you will change it.

.blank cd
02-27-2013, 05:20 PM
arguing with you is starting to lose its entertainment value. I'm beginning to become saddened at how severe your denial is. You want to like this president so bad that no fact ever presented to you will change it.

Did you happen to read the book it referenced with the fact in it?

No?

Sorry. I will always deny Neo-conservative views since 99.999% of the time they aren't based in reality.

TBH, I wouldn't argue with me either if I truly believed Obama was a socialist communist Marxist Kenyan Muslim with the ultimate goal of going house to house and collecting all of your AR15s.

.blank cd
02-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Oh yeah. FEMA internment camps and Death Panels. Forgot to add those in there

Elbow
02-27-2013, 05:23 PM
TBH, I wouldn't argue with me either if I truly believed Obama was a socialist communist Marxist Kenyan Muslim with the ultimate goal of going house to house and collecting all of your AR15s.

I lold.

Sinfix_15
02-27-2013, 07:04 PM
Did you happen to read the book it referenced with the fact in it?

No?

Sorry. I will always deny Neo-conservative views since 99.999% of the time they aren't based in reality.

It makes me giggle that you call me a neo-conservative..................

Define 5 characteristics that make a conservative a conservative, and then inform me how they apply to me.

Where's all of Obama's high school and college friends speaking out about good ole Barry Santoro and his non-communist beliefs?

.blank cd
02-27-2013, 07:32 PM
It makes me giggle that you call me a neo-conservative..................

Define 5 characteristics that make a conservative a conservative, and then inform me how they apply to me.Neo-conservative and ACTUAL conservative are two different things. You are not a conservative.

Sinfix_15
02-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Neo-conservative and ACTUAL conservative are two different things. You are not a conservative.

Ok, so tell lay out 5 beliefs that make me a "neo-conservative"

ssonsk
02-27-2013, 08:02 PM

I just like the sense of control in a manual transmission,

hell yea man
When you enjoy driving an automatic is the worst. Stick is awesome you can be in whatever gear you want when you want vs a computer trying to guess what you're trying to do. Sitck is also usually faster stock for stock since a lot of the time they put more aggressive gears in manual cars. On a side note though a lot of new sports cars with paddle shifters aren't too bad if I had to go auto.

Elbow
02-27-2013, 08:43 PM
Paddle shifters (real semi-automatic gearboxes) aren't bad at all.

quickdodge®
02-27-2013, 08:48 PM
When you enjoy driving an automatic is the worst.

Again, opinion.

BanginJimmy
02-27-2013, 09:04 PM
hell yea man
When you enjoy driving an automatic is the worst.

This is sinfix level stupidity. For a daily driver in stop and go traffic on your daily commute home, nothing is worse than a manual. Well, nothing except a Prius.

BenjaminJunu
02-27-2013, 11:16 PM
hell yea man
When you enjoy driving an automatic is the worst. Stick is awesome you can be in whatever gear you want when you want vs a computer trying to guess what you're trying to do. Sitck is also usually faster stock for stock since a lot of the time they put more aggressive gears in manual cars. On a side note though a lot of new sports cars with paddle shifters aren't too bad if I had to go auto.

I would take my automatic car out around the town over my manual car any day of the week. shifting 5 gears with a stage three clutch just to get to 45 is more of a chore than fun to me.
I enjoy daily driving a automatic way more than a manual.... i don't see the point or need to have a manual just to get around. I don't need to race, drive fast, or rev at anything. Although, when the time and the place is right i love to drive my manual.

D3UC3S
02-28-2013, 04:47 AM
^^excellent point

Elbow
02-28-2013, 06:08 AM
I would take my automatic car out around the town over my manual car any day of the week. shifting 5 gears with a stage three clutch just to get to 45 is more of a chore than fun to me.
I enjoy daily driving a automatic way more than a manual.... i don't see the point or need to have a manual just to get around. I don't need to race, drive fast, or rev at anything. Although, when the time and the place is right i love to drive my manual.

Why do so many in here think a manual means performance car? lol To the rest of the world, automatics are rare. Manuals just keep me awake and provide more control, no waiting to shift. I can rev, drive fast, or race in an automatic too, it's the driver that does that not the type of gearbox in a car. lol

I can see the appeal of some if you do a lot of stop and go traffic, but I've still never been bothered with a manual in heavy traffic, I find it more enjoyable. Automatics make me yawn.

quickdodge®
02-28-2013, 06:22 AM
Why do so many in here think a manual means performance car? lol To the rest of the world, automatics are rare. Manuals just keep me awake and provide more control, no waiting to shift. I can rev, drive fast, or race in an automatic too, it's the driver that does that not the type of gearbox in a car. lol

I can see the appeal of some if you do a lot of stop and go traffic, but I've still never been bothered with a manual in heavy traffic, I find it more enjoyable. Automatics make me yawn.

Lolol, never mind, dude. You're mind isn't even ajar to this topic, so there's no point in debating it. It's all good, though, because we all have our preferences and that's nothing to come down on another about.

Elbow
02-28-2013, 06:46 AM
Lolol, never mind, dude. You're mind isn't even ajar to this topic, so there's no point in debating it. It's all good, though, because we all have our preferences and that's nothing to come down on another about.

If we all have our preferences why would you debate with me? lol

You can't debate my own opinion.

Sinfix_15
02-28-2013, 06:56 AM
This is sinfix level stupidity. For a daily driver in stop and go traffic on your daily commute home, nothing is worse than a manual. Well, nothing except a Prius.

sigh

Aeroscout977
02-28-2013, 08:14 AM
I never considered changing gears a chore. More like muscle memory in daily driving. I haven't live in Metro-Atlanta since 03 though...

Sinfix_15
02-28-2013, 05:47 PM
If i had my way, my car would give me a hand job and make me a sandwich while it drives me to work.......

but since that option is not available.....

i will at least allow it to shift gears for me.

Elbow
02-28-2013, 05:53 PM
If i had my way, my car would give me a hand job and make me a sandwich while it drives me to work.......

but since that option is not available.....

i will at least allow it to shift gears for me.

I like giving, so I prefer doing work for it.

I did have one other automatic, I wired it to toggle switches, you HAD to shift manually. :lmfao:

quickdodge®
02-28-2013, 06:46 PM
If we all have our preferences why would you debate with me? lol

Because you stated it as fact.

Elbow
02-28-2013, 07:00 PM
Because you stated it as fact.

It IS a fact that you have more control transmission wise with a manual than automatic.

Whether or not you take that as more control over the car in general is up to your own opinion.

§treet_§peed
02-28-2013, 07:03 PM
I had no idea this thread would blow up like it has lol.

quickdodge®
02-28-2013, 07:08 PM
It IS a fact that you have more control transmission wise with a manual than automatic.

Whether or not you take that as more control over the car in general is up to your own opinion.

Ok, Simon. If it's the win you want, then you have it. You can finally tell everyone that you've bested me in an argument/debate, dude. This is going nowhere.

I had no idea this thread would blow up like it has lol.

Most of it is mindless dribble about politics.

Sinfix_15
02-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Ok, Simon. If it's the win you want, then you have it. You can finally tell everyone that you've bested me in an argument/debate, dude. This is going nowhere.

Mindless political "dribble", not as intellectually engaging as debating the proper use of the word "hater"

Elbow
02-28-2013, 07:34 PM

Dude, what is wrong with you? lol You cannot argue that a manual DOES IN FACT offer more control transmission wise than an automatic. Why argue that? You can argue your personal preference all you want, but that is a fact. Sure, maybe a newer semi-auto box offers the same amount of control, but the driver has more overall control in a manual than an auto. It's not about winning some internet fight, don't get upset over it. lol

quickdodge®
02-28-2013, 07:34 PM
I guess not, SF.

quickdodge®
02-28-2013, 07:36 PM
Dude, what is wrong with you? lol You cannot argue that a manual DOES IN FACT offer more control transmission wise than an automatic. Why argue that? You can argue your personal preference all you want, but that is a fact. Sure, maybe a newer semi-auto box offers the same amount of control, but the driver has more overall control in a manual than an auto. It's not about winning some internet fight, don't get upset over it. lol

Lolol @ upset.

I said it's all yours and you're still at it, dude.