PDA

View Full Version : Integra and 240

deondre
02-19-2013, 08:57 PM
Nice day today and decided to cruise around and take some pics of my integra and my boy nelsons 240. Enjoy!
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b361/dude_0198312/null_zpsbaef50e0.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b361/dude_0198312/null_zpsc4df9ec3.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b361/dude_0198312/null_zps6a44d53f.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b361/dude_0198312/null_zpse59b6f36.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b361/dude_0198312/null_zps1668b050.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b361/dude_0198312/null_zps813f4eb9.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b361/dude_0198312/null_zps28522894.jpg

Doppelgänger
02-19-2013, 09:39 PM
I hope the 240 and it's owner fly off the road and into a tree. Fucking ricer.

Potter
02-19-2013, 09:46 PM
you saw "integra and 240" in the title and thought ah shit here goes another bunch of ricers, let me see what i can point out and talk shit about. You're car is the nicest Miata, ive seen and yet you come off as being a complete fucking prick.

NoWAyItZTOMmY
02-19-2013, 09:59 PM
im pretty sure hes talking about the PnP hids

SHHHH
02-19-2013, 09:59 PM
you saw "integra and 240" in the title and thought ah shit here goes another bunch of ricers, let me see what i can point out and talk shit about. You're car is the nicest Miata, ive seen and yet you come off as being a complete fucking prick.

Im willing to bet its the headlights hahahah

They both look really clean :goodjob:

D3UC3S
02-20-2013, 02:50 AM
Terrible place to take pictures in the dark. Please lose the 17' antenna on the integra. Other than that the cars look good.

Bacon
02-20-2013, 05:42 AM
Pulls into car wash....

....doesnt wash dirty cars.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

E36slide
02-20-2013, 06:52 AM
Take the hids off the 240 or atleast do it right.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

SHAUNvX
02-20-2013, 09:16 AM
Nice Teg.

Doppelgänger
02-20-2013, 09:24 AM

I'm old and I'm tired of the same half-ass, uneducated bullshit people do. I find it insulting that people can do some things and really stand back, literally, and go "yeah, that is good". Yes, I am talking about those fucking HIDs in the reflector housings. Both of the chassis pictured are good, capable budget "fun" cars. I actually do like both myself. The poor application of modifications instantly displays ignorance and I will write such owners off as ricers/idiots. I know a lot of us will agree that we laugh at fake side vents or wings mounted pointing up/backwards because it is so blatantly obvious that the application is pretty logical. It's one thing, though, to laugh at a giant wing mounted to a stock Altima, but it's another thing when you add lights that are not only terrible to the human eye (blue) but have hundreds of time the lumen output of what the housings were designed for causing the increased light to go everywhere it is not supposed to...i.e. eyes of every oncoming driver.

So now I just sit back and harshly judge those who make such poor decisions with no regard to sounding being prejudice or stereotypical. Why? Because I've tried to be nice, educate and inform many people face to face in a very nice way and they simply don't care because they "can see better at night" or "they look cool to look at". I'm done being nice or giving a shit what those types of people think about me. There are plenty of people on here that know me, and have known me, who know that I'm not sitting up on some high horse looking down on everyone and spouting off asshole comments for no reason.

Lastly, I appreciate your compliment of my car. Thank you.
BTW- I think the blue Regas were tits on your car.

VIP Style
02-20-2013, 10:15 AM
This right here:goodjob:. LOL smh I love I.A.
I'm old and I'm tired of the same half-ass, uneducated bullshit people do. I find it insulting that people can do some things and really stand back, literally, and go "yeah, that is good". Yes, I am talking about those fucking HIDs in the reflector housings. Both of the chassis pictured are good, capable budget "fun" cars. I actually do like both myself. The poor application of modifications instantly displays ignorance and I will write such owners off as ricers/idiots. I know a lot of us will agree that we laugh at fake side vents or wings mounted pointing up/backwards because it is so blatantly obvious that the application is pretty logical. It's one thing, though, to laugh at a giant wing mounted to a stock Altima, but it's another thing when you add lights that are not only terrible to the human eye (blue) but have hundreds of time the lumen output of what the housings were designed for causing the increased light to go everywhere it is not supposed to...i.e. eyes of every oncoming driver.

So now I just sit back and harshly judge those who make such poor decisions with no regard to sounding being prejudice or stereotypical. Why? Because I've tried to be nice, educate and inform many people face to face in a very nice way and they simply don't care because they "can see better at night" or "they look cool to look at". I'm done being nice or giving a shit what those types of people think about me. There are plenty of people on here that know me, and have known me, who know that I'm not sitting up on some high horse looking down on everyone and spouting off asshole comments for no reason.

khal.lawson
02-20-2013, 01:13 PM

^Yep.
It looks to be a pretty clean Zenki from what I can tell, which I LOVE, but the HID's without a proper retrofit could really get someone hurt. Your Teg is clean too family.

nelson9995
02-20-2013, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the positive comments. Car is a work in progress.
I am open to donations on projector headlights!
Nice teg btw deondre!

C230K
02-20-2013, 04:43 PM
I remember when the rule for HIDs was to get 6k, anything higher you were called a ricer. Now just having HIDs without projector headlights, your a ricer. I honestly do not like the way cars like Civics or Integras look with projectors lights. Projectors for me look better on cars like Lexus for example. I understand that you are frustrated, but you also have to understand its not your car. People will always make mistakes and the only thing you should worry about is keeping that Miata clean.

silversol
02-20-2013, 04:50 PM

The integra owner already has...

nelson9995
02-20-2013, 06:01 PM
This is why ia is the way it is.
We simply post pics to get bashed not even with constructive criticism just straight bashing.
Doppleganger I never liked ur car and never expressed it.
You have the chihuahua of the car scene a gay miata with a gay bidy kit with good bodywork yet you call me a ricer.
If its not constructive keep it to urself. If u wanna put ur miata on a stool message me or stfu and quit instigating and trying to start shit on ia.
Thanks to everyone else

deondre
02-20-2013, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the compliments! keep up the good work Nelson, the 240 is coming together nice.

RsonGt3's
02-20-2013, 07:30 PM
We simply post pics to get bashed not even with constructive criticism just straight bashing.
You have the chihuahua of the car scene a gay miata with a gay bidy kit with good bodywork yet you call me a ricer.
If its not constructive keep it to urself. If u wanna put ur miata on a stool message me or stfu and quit instigating and trying to start shit on ia.
Thanks to everyone else

Oh dam..... He called it a chihuaha really bro??? Was that really your come back? Lmfao!

quickdodge®
02-20-2013, 08:24 PM

To be honest, this is NOT the why IA is the way it is.

To continue being honest, I miss the old days of IA before CAR PIC threads turned into bash-fests.

Genji-Sama
02-20-2013, 08:31 PM
^^^When as that must've been way back before I joined :confused:

e.mury
02-20-2013, 08:39 PM
You have the chihuahua of the car scene a gay miata with a gay bidy kit with good bodywork ----------------> If its not constructive keep it to urself.

http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2012/11/mal-what.gif

I like both cars, just retrofit them bishes...:D

quickdodge®
02-20-2013, 08:40 PM
^^^When as that must've been way back before I joined :confused:

I did say "the old days" of IA.

-EnVus-
02-20-2013, 10:02 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/6p2tkk.jpg

ramazanpz
02-20-2013, 10:08 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsf5aprahZ1qbpjac.gif

Doppelgänger
02-20-2013, 11:06 PM
Thanks to everyone else

Oh, so it's your car. Not really surprised then.
Honesty, I don't give two fucks if you like my car or not because I have worked on it to fit my liking, not the approval of others. If a comment on the internet gets your panties in such a wad , you might want to reevaluate your thought processes. Honestly, your rather lacking"insults" just come as a knee-jerk reaction to what I had to say and nothing more. Telling people what they should or shouldn't post on a forum isn't your job. Displaying pure ignorance and disrespect to everyone around you is the sole reason for my post.

It boils down to the fact that you clearly don't give a fuck about "doing shit right" and a severe lack of respect for your fellow drivers. We all know that HIDs in reflector housing headlights are shit, don't put much more light into a usable area on the road and are terrible blinding to oncoming drivers.

Oh and for the exterior of my car consists of all Mazda ports with the exception of the bumper and mirrors....sorry no "body kit" used. Thanks for playing!

VIP Style
02-21-2013, 10:44 AM
LOL where is my popcorn.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsf5aprahZ1qbpjac.gif

nelson9995
02-21-2013, 01:48 PM
Oh, so it's your car. Not really surprised then.
Honesty, I don't give two fucks if you like my car or not because I have worked on it to fit my liking, not the approval of others. If a comment on the internet gets your panties in such a wad , you might want to reevaluate your thought processes. Honestly, your rather lacking"insults" just come as a knee-jerk reaction to what I had to say and nothing more. Telling people what they should or shouldn't post on a forum isn't your job. Displaying pure ignorance and disrespect to everyone around you is the sole reason for my post.

It boils down to the fact that you clearly don't give a fuck about "doing shit right" and a severe lack of respect for your fellow drivers. We all know that HIDs in reflector housing headlights are shit, don't put much more light into a usable area on the road and are terrible blinding to oncoming drivers.

Oh and for the exterior of my car consists of all Mazda ports with the exception of the bumper and mirrors....sorry no "body kit" used. Thanks for playing!

You are a ricer for having a bodykit front bumper and mirror. That's the same ignorant argument you use against me.
Yolu also have no respect driving a slammed car with a fiberglass F+F front bumper that can crack and mess someone else's car up.
It's hard to respect a dude that talks so much junk with a bodykitted miata lol.
You're also telling me I do nothing right. you have no clue what parts are used in that 240. Nothing about it is cheap or shortcuts. I can have many people vouch for this.
PLease keep your bs out of this thread. I don't want this thread to continue being a bash fest, that will just keep pushing people away.

Thank you for your input now please move along.

Doppelgänger
02-21-2013, 02:32 PM
You are a ricer for having a bodykit front bumper and mirror. That's the same ignorant argument you use against me.
Yolu also have no respect driving a slammed car with a fiberglass F+F front bumper that can crack and mess someone else's car up.
It's hard to respect a dude that talks so much junk with a bodykitted miata lol.
You're also telling me I do nothing right. you have no clue what parts are used in that 240. Nothing about it is cheap or shortcuts. I can have many people vouch for this.
PLease keep your bs out of this thread. I don't want this thread to continue being a bash fest, that will just keep pushing people away.

Thank you for your input now please move along.
Sorry, had to quote....too many lulz here to risk being edited.
You're trying too hard to fight back lmao.

E36slide
02-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Nelson you're using ricer in the wrong way. Just because he has a aftermarket front bunper doesn't mean he's a ricer at all. If I had never seen a nb miata I would have thought his was all oem. The bumper it's self isn't cheap nor is it made up of cheap materials you would find on a body kit such as the one on my 240.

I wouldn't get to upset about his comments. He is a sad lonely man who only findd joy in talking shit about everyones stuff. Just get rid of the hids or get diffrent bulbs that have the cover over the end so it doesn't reflect all over the place.

Nelson does have a point about the bashing. Instead of just saying ” hey man, clean 240. You should swap out those hid's with a better setup so people don't get blinded when driving towards you.” Instead most of you just act like a prick or a smart ass.

Clean s14 though. Atleast the only negative thing they could come up with was your hid's being wrong.

qt95camry
02-21-2013, 09:36 PM
I must be super rice with my body kit.

I like bought cars, the HID on the 240 does bother me a bit. I had some HID on the two a few weeks ago but decided to take sell it because of my housing.

scarimports
02-23-2013, 07:43 AM
Just going to say nice rides the lights i have stock ones with simple bulbs so not getting into that argument,Right now i am clicking away quickly from this thread

Relentless
02-23-2013, 12:02 PM
I despise those ITR replica front lips on the teg, but it's still clean though..

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 12:14 PM
Dont like the fitment on the 240, the front wheels are poked. Always hated that front end badge'd as a silvia, even though they made them that way, it still just looks like a 240sx with a silvia emblem. Car looks nice, but hard to tell with the pictures and the lights shining.

no pictures of the 500hp powerhouse KA?

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 12:16 PM
Nelson you're using ricer in the wrong way. Just because he has a aftermarket front bunper doesn't mean he's a ricer at all. If I had never seen a nb miata I would have thought his was all oem. The bumper it's self isn't cheap nor is it made up of cheap materials you would find on a body kit such as the one on my 240.

I wouldn't get to upset about his comments. He is a sad lonely man who only findd joy in talking shit about everyones stuff. Just get rid of the hids or get diffrent bulbs that have the cover over the end so it doesn't reflect all over the place.

Nelson does have a point about the bashing. Instead of just saying ” hey man, clean 240. You should swap out those hid's with a better setup so people don't get blinded when driving towards you.” Instead most of you just act like a prick or a smart ass.

Clean s14 though. Atleast the only negative thing they could come up with was your hid's being wrong.

Bashing = honesty.

This isnt a group counselling session, if you dont like something say it. It is what it is....

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 12:19 PM
Everyone commenting on Doppe's Miata is like that guy at the club calling a girl ugly after she rejects him.

Sinfix_15
02-23-2013, 12:27 PM
If I had never seen a nb miata I would have thought his was all oem.

The best compliment someone can receive IMO.

deondre
02-23-2013, 12:55 PM
thanks for the compliments guys, the teg is coming along.. im deleteing the wiper blade and antenna. i also dislike the ebay lips, the oem ones look way better, but i cant spend 500 on lip..and i cant believe you guys are writing novels on hid bulbs, it REALLY isnt that serious..

Bacon
02-23-2013, 01:14 PM
Why do people delete rear wipers on Integras? I am pulling the one off my LS and putting it on my GSR. To me, they serve a purpose.

Also, I will give you or anyone a free HID kit if they want it.

quickdodge®
02-23-2013, 05:22 PM
and i cant believe you guys are writing novels on hid bulbs, it REALLY isnt that serious..

You really don't think so?

E36slide
02-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Bashing = honesty.

This isnt a group counselling session, if you dont like something say it. It is what it is....

Could it be possible that he bought the car with the hids on it already? Like I said it would have been better to just critic his car then all out basg or tell him to drive off the road into a tree. Lol

E36slide
02-23-2013, 06:05 PM
Dont like the fitment on the 240, the front wheels are poked. Always hated that front end badge'd as a silvia, even though they made them that way, it still just looks like a 240sx with a silvia emblem. Car looks nice, but hard to tell with the pictures and the lights shining.

no pictures of the 500hp powerhouse KA?

Those are the rims I bought lol but I have 40mm origin over fenders so they should sit flush on my car....hopefully

Relentless
02-23-2013, 08:25 PM
Why do people delete rear wipers on Integras? I am pulling the one off my LS and putting it on my GSR. To me, they serve a purpose.

Sent from a Galaxy S3 far far away

I never understood why folks took their rear wipers off either, if the car came with it, then it was for a reason.. And I'll take those hids off you, need another set for my girls teg..

Sol-Badguy
02-23-2013, 10:52 PM
.and i cant believe you guys are writing novels on hid bulbs, it REALLY isnt that serious.. Actually, it really is. When you're driving towards someone that has a similar setup to his, you're temporarily blinded unless you shield your eyes. I'm sure you've had it done to you, but you were just like, "o, it aint that bad." Wait for that time it happens, and you're in the middle of a turn you don't know, or something jumps out in front of your car and you don't see it. What about if that person is behind you? You're telling me you've never been annoyed being in front of someone with that setup? Lighting up your entire interior? Having to move your rear-view mirror because you can't see for the glare shining directly in your eyes? Not that serious. Right.

Doppelgänger
02-24-2013, 02:14 AM
Could it be possible that he bought the car with the hids on it already? Like I said it would have been better to just critic his car then all out basg or tell him to drive off the road into a tree. Lol

I'll give you $5 if you can tell me where I was outright bashing the car. I picked out one thing about the car, only one thing. It just so happens that this one thing, in my eyes, displays extremely poor judgement and disrespect to everyone one the road and should be common sense by now. I will not apologize for comments that I make about modifications people do that scream "fuck you and fuck everyone around me. I don't give a fuck if it hurts you or your eyes, my shit looks cool and that is all that matters on the world".

E36slide
02-24-2013, 07:02 AM
I'll give you $5 if you can tell me where I was outright bashing the car. I picked out one thing about the car, only one thing. It just so happens that this one thing, in my eyes, displays extremely poor judgement and disrespect to everyone one the road and should be common sense by now. I will not apologize for comments that I make about modifications people do that scream "fuck you and fuck everyone around me. I don't give a fuck if it hurts you or your eyes, my shit looks cool and that is all that matters on the world".

You just wished he drive off into a tree. I believe that is worse then bashing.

ramazanpz
02-24-2013, 07:26 AM
I believe you owe him $5

stevo_EF91
02-24-2013, 08:48 AM
you all suck. close this thread

dc2killa
02-24-2013, 10:37 AM
Both nice of there own world...I really dig the 240.

Black R
02-24-2013, 12:52 PM

I'll take the HID kit.

Where do you want to meet up?

BenjaminJunu
02-24-2013, 06:28 PM
lol at the guy that got his panties in a wad because of the hids, and then all the little followers that come in after him saying "retrofit those lights."
If it wasn't for that first douche nobody would have even noticed or cared for the lights.
both cars look ok to me.

BenjaminJunu
02-24-2013, 06:35 PM
Actually, it really is. When you're driving towards someone that has a similar setup to his, you're temporarily blinded unless you shield your eyes. I'm sure you've had it done to you, but you were just like, "o, it aint that bad." Wait for that time it happens, and you're in the middle of a turn you don't know, or something jumps out in front of your car and you don't see it. What about if that person is behind you? You're telling me you've never been annoyed being in front of someone with that setup? Lighting up your entire interior? Having to move your rear-view mirror because you can't see for the glare shining directly in your eyes? Not that serious. Right.

Pay attention to the road and your surroundings. You might get partially blinded for 1-2 seconds, but that's no reason to cause a wreck or accident. Somebody coming up behind you with hid's. move your mirror... It's not that big of a deal. It's not just car's with hid's without projector housings that cause blinding, it's every car with hid's. even from the factory. lets say an SUV with Projector lights/HIDS is behind you and you're probably in a lowered honda, you're still going to get blinded. Don't blame your own incompetence on someone else's headlights.
This is coming from a person that HATES HIDS, btw.

Sinfix_15
02-24-2013, 06:41 PM
lol at the guy that got his panties in a wad because of the hids, and then all the little followers that come in after him saying "retrofit those lights."
If it wasn't for that first douche nobody would have even noticed or cared for the lights.
both cars look ok to me.

Pretty sure the only person who wouldnt notice the lights would be Ray Charles.

BenjaminJunu
02-24-2013, 07:04 PM
Pretty sure the only person who wouldnt notice the lights would be Ray Charles.

hahaha true, but no one would have cared if he didn't point it out.

quickdodge®
02-24-2013, 09:10 PM
You might get partially blinded for 1-2 seconds, that's no reason cause a wreck or accident.

I'm not in this thread to take part in the BS, but this part is quite untrue, Benjamin. Not only would the "blindness" last longer than two seconds, but even if it were only two seconds, that's more than enough time for anyone, good or bad driver, to have a nice little fender bender.

cactusEG
02-25-2013, 12:02 AM
I would like to see better pics of the Acura

deondre
02-25-2013, 01:40 AM
the reason im deciding to delete the wiper is because i dont use it. its that simple. im gonna end the hid discussion on the hid's, they dont blind anyone..nice pics of the teg are coming soon. and i installed the metra internal antenna, it works great! thanks for the input guys!
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b361/dude_0198312/null_zps7ea4f0b6.jpg

Doppelgänger
02-25-2013, 08:47 AM
the reason im deciding to delete the wiper is because i dont use it. its that simple. im gonna end the hid discussion on the hid's, they dont blind anyone..nice pics of the teg are coming soon. and i installed the metra internal antenna, it works great! thanks for the input guys!

'Teg is clean and simple, looks great. Hope you're not implying that I was pointing out the lights on your car though. You have projector lenses and they work fine with HIDs.

As for the other comments about lighting by others here, I find it sadly amusing to see such ignorance. Amazing how people can look at the situation and think it's OK to willingly cause such discomfort to everyone around them...and be so willing to ignore the facts as to why. I will continue to be that asshole who stereotypes dipshit ricers as people who consciously make the decision to be a pain in the ass to the rest of us on the road and I won't be nice about it. Furthermore, it's not really a matter of being in a small/low car and having a big car behind you (regardless of headlight type), it's about oncoming traffic that you have no choice but to have in your face. What are you going to tell people next, that they should just flip their visors down or wear sunglasses at night if poorly installed headlights are bothering them? What about when I'm sitting at an intersection and some jackass across the intersection has 10k HIDs in reflector housings glaring in the faces of everyone on the other side? I should not have to just "suck it up" and ignore them and be a pushover because they made the choice to equip their cars with lights that are no different than driving with brights on (with increased lumen output) and in many cases, are on the light spectrum that is simply terrible for the human eye (8k and higher colors). No, I will not be lame and sit idle. I will raise my voice and I will be crass. If even one person reads this thread and thinks about it later, looks into how HIDs should be installed, or shares the information that such HID installs are bad...or even decides to take theirs out or add projectors, then my comments have done their job. Am I saying ALL HID installs are bad? No, not at all. There are many of way install have them and not be a pain in the ass to everyone. Oh and adding them to reflectors and "aiming them down" isn't the right way either, all you've done is move the focus down, but still are sending glare down the road and have essentially nullified the point of adding them in the first place by pointing most of the usable light 10ft in front of the car (I know someone is going to come back with the 'i pointed mine down and now they're fine' argument).

If you really look at the following picture and think "yeah, I don't see a problem, its not bothering anyone", they you might want to get your head checked.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Steve91T/Camaro/2011-06-25_20-48-30_763.jpg

gerardojdm
02-25-2013, 02:30 PM
There is a way of being honest, but coming off as a douchebag is different. The way Doppelganger expressed himself here on IA, I guarantee y'all he wouldn't do that at a meet cause he'd get his ass handled to him.

Bacon
02-25-2013, 02:32 PM
There is a way of being honest, but coming off as a douchebag is different. The way Doppelganger expressed himself here on IA, I guarantee y'all he wouldn't do that at a meet cause he'd get his ass handled to him.

N2CUTRY

E36slide
02-25-2013, 02:58 PM

Why would anyone try and fight someone because he made fun of their poorly done headlights?

gerardojdm
02-25-2013, 02:59 PM
S14 looks good with the exception of the blight HID's. I love the lip of the zenki, what's dome to it?

gerardojdm
02-25-2013, 03:09 PM

Why would anyone try and fight someone because he made fun of their poorly done headlights?

I'm pretty sure someone wouldn't laugh or smile to that comment.

Sammich
02-25-2013, 03:15 PM
LOL at this thread....everyone is telling someone else how to mod their car...especially w/ the rear windshield wiper....IA back at it...

Bacon
02-25-2013, 03:32 PM
LOL at this thread....everyone is telling someone else how to mod their car...especially w/ the rear windshield wiper....IA back at it...

Read again. Nobody is telling him not to take off the wiper. Just asking why people do it.

E36slide
02-25-2013, 03:39 PM
I'm pretty sure someone wouldn't laugh or smile to that comment.

Doesn't mean I'd fight you over it either. Only a child would make it something physical over something said verbally.

gerardojdm
02-25-2013, 04:09 PM

Doesn't mean I'd fight you over it either. Only a child would make it something physical over something said verbally.

Yes you're right, but not all people think that way.

C230K
02-25-2013, 09:31 PM
'Teg is clean and simple, looks great. Hope you're not implying that I was pointing out the lights on your car though. You have projector lenses and they work fine with HIDs.

As for the other comments about lighting by others here, I find it sadly amusing to see such ignorance. Amazing how people can look at the situation and think it's OK to willingly cause such discomfort to everyone around them...and be so willing to ignore the facts as to why. I will continue to be that asshole who stereotypes dipshit ricers as people who consciously make the decision to be a pain in the ass to the rest of us on the road and I won't be nice about it. Furthermore, it's not really a matter of being in a small/low car and having a big car behind you (regardless of headlight type), it's about oncoming traffic that you have no choice but to have in your face. What are you going to tell people next, that they should just flip their visors down or wear sunglasses at night if poorly installed headlights are bothering them? What about when I'm sitting at an intersection and some jackass across the intersection has 10k HIDs in reflector housings glaring in the faces of everyone on the other side? I should not have to just "suck it up" and ignore them and be a pushover because they made the choice to equip their cars with lights that are no different than driving with brights on (with increased lumen output) and in many cases, are on the light spectrum that is simply terrible for the human eye (8k and higher colors). No, I will not be lame and sit idle. I will raise my voice and I will be crass. If even one person reads this thread and thinks about it later, looks into how HIDs should be installed, or shares the information that such HID installs are bad...or even decides to take theirs out or add projectors, then my comments have done their job. Am I saying ALL HID installs are bad? No, not at all. There are many of way install have them and not be a pain in the ass to everyone. Oh and adding them to reflectors and "aiming them down" isn't the right way either, all you've done is move the focus down, but still are sending glare down the road and have essentially nullified the point of adding them in the first place by pointing most of the usable light 10ft in front of the car (I know someone is going to come back with the 'i pointed mine down and now they're fine' argument).

If you really look at the following picture and think "yeah, I don't see a problem, its not bothering anyone", they you might want to get your head checked.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Steve91T/Camaro/2011-06-25_20-48-30_763.jpg

Just out of curiosity, when you go to meets, do you tell people that have HIDs without projector headlights, that you think that they are dipshit asshole fucking ricers? Or do you just keep your mouth shut? Or do you just tell them in a nice way? For someone who attends meets regularly, its pointless to let your frustration out on a forum, let them know in person you fucking internet thug

quickdodge®
02-25-2013, 10:22 PM
everyone is telling someone else how to mod their car.....

Actually most of the comments were referring to the unsafe lighting. Not really anything else.

Sinfix_15
02-26-2013, 03:03 AM
Just out of curiosity, when you go to meets, do you tell people that have HIDs without projector headlights, that you think that they are dipshit asshole fucking ricers? Or do you just keep your mouth shut? Or do you just tell them in a nice way? For someone who attends meets regularly, its pointless to let your frustration out on a forum, let them know in person you fucking internet thug

I'll answer this question.

If i go to a meet and see stupid shit..... no, i will not walk up to the owners of said vehicles and insult them or their car. If the owner of a car i dislike walks up to me and asks me what i think of his car, i will offer my opinion in person just as colorfully as i do on this forum.

When you post pictures of your car on a car forum, you are welcoming the opinions of others. You are "asking" for opinions. If you cant handle opinions, the internet isnt the place for you.

Doppelgänger
02-26-2013, 08:58 AM
Bingo.

nelson9995
02-26-2013, 08:01 PM
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j332/nelson9995/20130203_165638_zps4fe83b74.jpg
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j332/nelson9995/imagejpeg_2_12_zps455bb66f.jpg

Andr3w
02-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Nice KAT

carguy07
02-26-2013, 08:57 PM
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j332/nelson9995/20130203_165638_zps4fe83b74.jpg

Are you running a spacer on the front? I had the squares and they didn't seem to push out that much on an S13, but I really haven't looked into how they fit an S14.

E36slide
02-27-2013, 09:38 AM
Are you running a spacer on the front? I had the squares and they didn't seem to push out that much on an S13, but I really haven't looked into how they fit an S14.

He has to mine deff don't poke that much either

1civic
02-27-2013, 09:55 AM
I just seen this damn car, was it at mainstream?

nelson9995
02-27-2013, 10:56 AM
I just seen this damn car, was it at mainstream?

Yes I had to put a 15mm spacer to clear the r32 brakes.

And yes bobby. It waa thats where it was built at
Props to james emino btw for a solid build

1civic
02-27-2013, 12:46 PM
Yes I had to put a 15mm spacer to clear the r32 brakes.

And yes bobby. It waa thats where it was built at
Props to james emino btw for a solid build

James is a homo... ;)

nelson9995
02-28-2013, 01:58 PM
Thank you guys for the positive comments.

E36slide
02-28-2013, 04:37 PM
Thank you guys for the positive comments.

I want to run ur ka... Sr> ka (;

Bacon
02-28-2013, 09:49 PM
I swear I saw that 240 riding up 400 the other day.

nelson9995
03-01-2013, 02:06 AM
I want to run ur ka... Sr> ka (;

lol
we can set something up if you really want to run!

I swear I saw that 240 riding up 400 the other day.
hmm, I don't remember being around 400 recently. Theres a slight chance it was me. I tend to have bad memory though lol

E36slide
03-01-2013, 09:34 AM
lol
we can set something up if you really want to run!

hmm, I don't remember being around 400 recently. Theres a slight chance it was me. I tend to have bad memory though lol

How much are u making?

Sinfix_15
03-01-2013, 12:08 PM
How much are u making?

500+ is what i remember being spouted.

E36slide
03-01-2013, 02:42 PM
500+ is what i remember being spouted.

Better be a highly built ka

nelson9995
03-01-2013, 04:37 PM
How much are u making?

ill run u 16psi - 356whp
which is exactly what you make. well record a video and post it for sinfix.

Better be a highly built ka

its built. i dont fuck around

nelson9995
03-01-2013, 04:42 PM
make the call out thread when you're ready.

E36slide
03-01-2013, 06:28 PM
ill run u 16psi - 356whp
which is exactly what you make. well record a video and post it for sinfix.

its built. i dont fuck around

Ill b making more just got nistune

nelson9995
03-01-2013, 07:33 PM
nice!
pm me when you're ready.