PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else noticed....most new people in the car scene

Nemesis
02-15-2013, 07:41 AM
are dumb as shit .... or has it always been that way lol

CSquared
02-15-2013, 08:01 AM
Always been that way. I imagine someone is going to argue that this new generation is the worst... but it's just a never ending cycle where the older/seasoned people are appauled by what the younger/new folks are doing.

Kind of like how your parents hated your music... their parents hated their music... and so on.

Julio
02-15-2013, 08:51 AM
Always been like that. Even when we started out we were idiots.. Lol

CSquared
02-15-2013, 08:52 AM
If nothing else just blame it on obama. Thats all this forum is lately.

BanginJimmy
02-15-2013, 09:51 AM
If nothing else just blame it on obama. Thats all this forum is lately.

Thats just 1 person. Before that, it was blame Bush.

Anyways, kids these days are dumber in general than my generations is/was at that age. That would obviously also show in their hobbies.

Julio
02-15-2013, 09:52 AM
Hobbies : Molly

Elbow
02-15-2013, 10:25 AM
I blame it on movies like "The Fast and the Furious."

Kids get into "the scene" and just try to be cool. They think half of what they see in movies is real. I feel like every new comer drives with his seat reclined, gives the death stare to everyone, and holds there arm out the window like they're trying to touch the ground.

I've never been too fond on "the car scene" as in meets, shows, etc. though so....

silversol
02-15-2013, 11:07 AM
Always been that way. I imagine someone is going to argue that this new generation is the worst... but it's just a never ending cycle where the older/seasoned people are appauled by what the younger/new folks are doing.

Kind of like how your parents hated your music... their parents hated their music... and so on.

It started with the skinny jean wearing generation.....

fivex684
02-15-2013, 11:10 AM
These kids today... with their stance and dubstep.

Nemesis
02-15-2013, 11:25 AM

lolol this

Vteckidd
02-15-2013, 01:36 PM
I disagree with the "we were just as dumb"

These kids do it to fit in, to gain acceptance. I dont know about most of you, but i built my cars for me, fuck everyone else. I didnt care if you liked CRXs or not, I liked them.

This crowd is more about "Man i hope when i pull in the parking lot everyone likes me and friends me on facebook". These kids are weak minded, been coddled all their life.

Nemesis
02-15-2013, 01:55 PM
"Man i hope when i pull in the parking lot everyone likes me and friends me on facebook".

haha this. Too many people want acceptance at car meets. You should see some of the looks or comments I get from idiots at the meets Ive been to. I love crashing predominately import meets. No fucks given.

C230K
02-15-2013, 03:23 PM

These kids do it to fit in, to gain acceptance. I dont know about most of you, but i built my cars for me, fuck everyone else. I didnt care if you liked CRXs or not, I liked them.

This crowd is more about "Man i hope when i pull in the parking lot everyone likes me and friends me on facebook". These kids are weak minded, been coddled all their life.

Amen to this

RustyToaster
02-15-2013, 03:26 PM
I like to think that I'm one of the few who isn't like that.
Most kids I meet my age that like to say the know about cars either A. Don't know what they are talking about or B. change their opinions halfway through a conversation to be more like whatever I said. (for example if a kid was saying oh yeah I like Hondas and I replied with I'm more into nissans, there'd be like oh yeah your totally right nissan is better)

Echonova
02-15-2013, 05:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKb_bjn94iA

Sinfix_15
02-15-2013, 06:38 PM
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/4632361/The+Fast+and+the+Furious+fastandfurious1.jpg

Julio
02-15-2013, 06:52 PM

C'mon man, yea we were.. Probably even worst, blow thousands and thousands, street race, etc etc.. Lol

Sinfix_15
02-15-2013, 07:10 PM
C'mon man, yea we were.. Probably even worst, blow thousands and thousands, street race, etc etc.. Lol

Street racing used to be a few guys hanging out on the outskirts of town. Then when the import crowd joined in it became teenagers in stock cars doing burnouts, drinking, fighting, racing anywhere and everywhere with no regard to the public, leaving trash and tearing shit up.

Cops had a gentleman's agreement to some extent with the old muscle car crowd.... soon as the imports joined in it became a war. I used to street race almost every single weekend and there was never any problem. Imports changed everything.

CSquared
02-15-2013, 07:42 PM
Street racing used to be a few guys hanging out on the outskirts of town. Then when the import crowd joined in it became teenagers in stock cars doing burnouts, drinking, fighting, racing anywhere and everywhere with no regard to the public, leaving trash and tearing shit up.

Cops had a gentleman's agreement to some extent with the old muscle car crowd.... soon as the imports joined in it became a war. I used to street race almost every single weekend and there was never any problem. Imports changed everything.

Fuck obama. He ruined everything.

On_Her_Face
02-15-2013, 08:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKb_bjn94iA

I used to have a tri charged V6 mustang. It ain't nothing to fuck with.

Scotsman
02-15-2013, 08:11 PM
I used to have a tri charged V6 mustang. It ain't nothing to fuck with.blah blah blah

Sinfix_15
02-15-2013, 08:19 PM
Fuck obama. He ruined everything.

lol....

who knows..... few years down the road a drone might take you out if you're caught street racing.....

quickdodge®
02-15-2013, 08:21 PM
Always been like that. Even when we started out we were idiots.. Lol

Speak for yourself, sir.

Ha.

Echonova
02-15-2013, 09:33 PM
Here's the thing... Yes we were dumb. But we (actually I can only speak for myself) didn't do it to "fit into a scene" like the youts of today. There was no scene. If you "built" an import, you had to be prepared to back it up on the street because no one took it seriously. I can remember every douche that told me "bro, you only have have half an engine, I'm not gonna waste my time racing you"... Blah, blah blah. But the guys that talked the most, would never run for money. The one that could spot the Sneaky Pete system, I didn't want to run... 'Cause they knew their shit. There was no ready-made aftermarket. My first "tuner" (God I hate that word) car was an '87 Integra... Back in '89. I had to make my intake by hand... And no, not from PVC from Home Depot. Although in hindsight that probably would have been 100x cheaper and worked just as well. But I digest.

Yes we were just as stupid, but for different reasons.

CSquared
02-15-2013, 11:44 PM
But I digest.

I do this quite often as well.

E36slide
02-16-2013, 08:30 AM
Dont go to car meets... I hardly do..

Everyone has their fads and talk shit if you don't fit in. I've never liked any of the car fads but still go to meets to see other cars. I believe drifting has also changed the scene....its,made it where you can have a shitty piece of shit 240 but ur still cool bc you can ” drift” then the assholes try and sell those cars for 7-8k...dumb asses now I cant get a decent 240 shell without paying 1-1.5k which is what one running should cost.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

1civic
02-16-2013, 08:44 AM
Dont go to car meets... I hardly do..

Everyone has their fads and talk shit if you don't fit in. I've never liked any of the car fads but still go to meets to see other cars. I believe drifting has also changed the scene....its,made it where you can have a shitty piece of shit 240 but ur still cool bc you can ” drift” then the assholes try and sell those cars for 7-8k...dumb asses now I cant get a decent 240 shell without paying 1-1.5k which is what one running should cost.

What does price have to do with anything? Here's my take, don't like a price then move along, and continue doing you, stop worrying about everyone else!!

ssonsk
02-16-2013, 08:52 AM
na skinny jeans have been around since the 70s (probably before that).

ssonsk
02-16-2013, 08:54 AM
What does price have to do with anything? Here's my take, don't like a price then move along, and continue doing you, stop worrying about everyone else!!

I think what he's saying is doing skidz has made 240sx over hyped and everyone wants to over charge for a pos. I agree people do try to over charge for them, but there are still deals to be had!

silversol
02-16-2013, 08:57 AM

hypocrite!

1civic
02-16-2013, 08:59 AM
hypocrite!

You wanna play with my dick??

silversol
02-16-2013, 09:03 AM
You wanna play with my dick??

Didnt think meth heads could get it up.

1civic
02-16-2013, 09:04 AM
Didnt think meth heads could get it up.

Come find out!!

silversol
02-16-2013, 09:06 AM
Come find out!!

I dont go into trailor parks.

1civic
02-16-2013, 09:06 AM
I dont go into trailor parks.

FAIL!!

1civic
02-16-2013, 09:07 AM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0m5I_eU9yqr4_UX466O93CTb2SNGpw 7ZIwqwt-sDaz9f_PIWW

silversol
02-16-2013, 09:07 AM
FAIL!!

We all know you fail at life.

1civic
02-16-2013, 09:11 AM
We all know you fail at life.

How Ironic!!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3lfXp3sCaqV8A_5QwJXYvByBz53W4-MAFo4X9p9rYeFsWaeectQ

silversol
02-16-2013, 09:13 AM
How Ironic!!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3lfXp3sCaqV8A_5QwJXYvByBz53W4-MAFo4X9p9rYeFsWaeectQ

What are you 12? Even at less then 100% I would have no problem wraping a tire iron around your fore head!

1civic
02-16-2013, 09:19 AM
What are you 12? Even at less then 100% I would have no problem wraping a tire iron around your fore head!

U MAD BRO?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR54gmehGyJAw2zhbDaogsI9JKGtb-MZOua5YmOPKlWa0vImMWH

quickdodge®
02-16-2013, 09:20 AM
Here's the thing... Yes we were dumb. But we (actually I can only speak for myself) didn't do it to "fit into a scene" like the youts of today. There was no scene. If you "built" an import, you had to be prepared to back it up on the street because no one took it seriously.

Yes we were just as stupid, but for different reasons.

In a way I agree, but there are a couple of differences in my experiences.

Between you, David and I, we got pretty much the lifespan of modifying (tuning, if you'd rather that word) import cars. I bought my first issue of Sport Compact Car back when it first came out in 1988. I remember it having a 1988 red Nissan Sentra on the cover. The "scene" back then wasn't necessarily all performance. I was on the appearance side of the coin. I was still into mini-trucking so I took that mindset into my cars. I never had had go-fast cars. Mine were always sitting on the pavement and wildly done up in the style of the mini trucks.

Echo, I wouldn't necessarily say that we were stupid back in those days. Being that we were kind of going into uncharted territory, we were more inventive; hence you, and I for that matter, making homemade intakes because of lack of after market support. That's why lowering cars via torch or sawzall was very commonplace. Like you said, there was no "scene" in the import car genre to latch on to and follow. Now were stupid things done then? Of course. A lot of it, though, was in the name of advancement for this hobby. The more people that got into this thing, the more support came out from parts companies.

I don't know that I'd call what newer folks in this stupid in what they do. It's just that the modifications they are doing is, in a way, like what we did back then. Today, modifying cars is more of a trend thing. Everyone seems to find something to get with and they do the same. It's rare to see someone go out of the way for something new. And I understand that a lot of that comes from the fact that pretty much everything has already been done.

These are my words based on my experiences over the past 28 years in this.

1civic
02-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Nothing has changed, we had retards then, and we have retards now, only difference now is there's more support from China!

Elbow
02-16-2013, 11:28 AM
You guys are all babies to me. I am the only OG.

Manny Naber
02-16-2013, 12:55 PM
I started with the kids wearing Jynco jeans

C230K
02-16-2013, 05:11 PM

and Obey snapbacks, foxtail sticking out their back pocket, jeggins.....I also blame Kanye

Sinfix_15
02-16-2013, 05:55 PM
and Obey snapbacks, foxtail sticking out their back pocket, jeggins.....I also blame Kanye

I take pride in not knowing what a single thing you just said is....... other than Kanye.... and i agree, he's a douche.

C230K
02-16-2013, 10:11 PM
I take pride in not knowing what a single thing you just said is....... other than Kanye.... and i agree, he's a douche.

The younger generation wears this

Relentless
02-16-2013, 10:14 PM
Funniest thing you ever posted ^^

Echonova
02-16-2013, 11:06 PM
Nothing has changed, we had retards then, and we have retards now, only difference now is there's more support from China!Because people like you buy the cheap shit because you can't afford anything else.

CASE CLOSED!!!!!! I USED CAPS LOCK SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

Echonova
02-16-2013, 11:09 PM
In a way I agree, but there are a couple of differences in my experiences.

Between you, David and I, we got pretty much the lifespan of modifying (tuning, if you'd rather that word) import cars. I bought my first issue of Sport Compact Car back when it first came out in 1988. I remember it having a 1988 red Nissan Sentra on the cover. The "scene" back then wasn't necessarily all performance. I was on the appearance side of the coin. I was still into mini-trucking so I took that mindset into my cars. I never had had go-fast cars. Mine were always sitting on the pavement and wildly done up in the style of the mini trucks.

Echo, I wouldn't necessarily say that we were stupid back in those days. Being that we were kind of going into uncharted territory, we were more inventive; hence you, and I for that matter, making homemade intakes because of lack of after market support. That's why lowering cars via torch or sawzall was very commonplace. Like you said, there was no "scene" in the import car genre to latch on to and follow. Now were stupid things done then? Of course. A lot of it, though, was in the name of advancement for this hobby. The more people that got into this thing, the more support came out from parts companies.

I don't know that I'd call what newer folks in this stupid in what they do. It's just that the modifications they are doing is, in a way, like what we did back then. Today, modifying cars is more of a trend thing. Everyone seems to find something to get with and they do the same. It's rare to see someone go out of the way for something new. And I understand that a lot of that comes from the fact that pretty much everything has already been done.

These are my words based on my experiences over the past 28 years in this.I get what you are saying... And I don't disagree. But for myself I can think of endless mods that were vagina inspired.

"Ohhh.... When (insert random chick) sees this she'll totally wanna fuck my brains out!!!!"

More often than not it worked... But that's how we ended up the the F&F franchise.

Sinfix_15
02-16-2013, 11:24 PM
I get what you are saying... And I don't disagree. But for myself I can think of endless mods that were vagina inspired.

"Ohhh.... When (insert random chick) sees this she'll totally wanna fuck my brains out!!!!"

More often than not it worked... But that's how we ended up the the F&F franchise.

Nearly every single action a young man takes in his life is on behalf of his penis. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

trajedy
02-16-2013, 11:59 PM
Why do I feel like this thread was inspired by the numerous retarded posts made by e36slide?

Sinfix_15
02-17-2013, 12:13 AM
Why do I feel like this thread was inspired by the numerous retarded posts made by e36slide?

this is kinda true a guess......

you see, we're all in here laughing about how dumb kids were back in 1995.... E36 still believes it actually is 1995.

quickdodge®
02-17-2013, 12:30 AM
Nearly every single action a young man takes in his life is on behalf of his penis. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

I wouldn't be lying.

E36 still believes it actually is 1995.

And I wish it was.

Sinfix_15
02-17-2013, 12:59 AM
I wouldn't be lying.

Yes you would. I challenge you to present any action you've ever taken that your penis was not the beneficiary.

quickdodge®
02-17-2013, 01:35 AM
Yes you would. I challenge you to present any action you've ever taken that your penis was not the beneficiary.

Taking people up on online challenges is just like playing games like "Name That Movie Quote (no using Google) online. It's pointless because you know Google will be used just like anything I say to you won't be the truth to you.

E36slide
02-17-2013, 06:53 AM

Just because I post stupid shit doesn't mean I attend meets and do stupid shit. I don't street race nor do I rev my motor 4000000 million times backing up into my parking place. I also don't do pointless burnouts at these said meets.

Refrencing my posts means nothing as I don't at like a jackass at any car meets. This is directed towards idiots who act like idiots 24/7

E36slide
02-17-2013, 07:01 AM
this is kinda true a guess......

you see, we're all in here laughing about how dumb kids were back in 1995.... E36 still believes it actually is 1995.

How so ? I'm not new to the car scene. Didn't know one had to be 100% punctual on a forum just to be taken seriously every where else.

Sinfix_15
02-17-2013, 07:38 AM
Taking people up on online challenges is just like playing games like "Name That Movie Quote (no using Google) online. It's pointless because you know Google will be used just like anything I say to you won't be the truth to you.

damn.... and i already had "how this benefits my penis" pulled up on google.

Sinfix_15
02-17-2013, 07:39 AM
How so ? I'm not new to the car scene. Didn't know one had to be 100% punctual on a forum just to be taken seriously every where else.

The fiberglass and stickers train left the station in the 90s.

1civic
02-17-2013, 08:29 AM
Because people like you buy the cheap shit because you can't afford anything else.

CASE CLOSED!!!!!! I USED CAPS LOCK SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't assume.. THX

quickdodge®
02-17-2013, 08:31 AM
Please don't assume.. Post FACTS only!! THX

I'm thinking sir...........

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acI12jO0HSQ

1civic
02-17-2013, 08:34 AM
I'm thinking sir...........

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acI12jO0HSQ

WORD!

1civic
02-17-2013, 08:42 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQvJ-Z4LhaIYJsVO1cnI-m4fbSwr5_NIXD1WpWfbJYa0g_qCmWuA

quickdodge®
02-17-2013, 08:59 AM
WORD!

Insulting you was not my intention. I was just saying that you seem to have missed Echo's sarcasm.

1civic
02-17-2013, 09:03 AM
Insulting you was not my intention. I was just saying that you seem to have missed Echo's sarcasm.

I still have my buddy, notice above.. I'm good! ;)

Doppelgänger
02-17-2013, 10:23 AM
I tihnk everyone here should go dig up posts from when they first joined. Those that go way back should find posts from right after The Swtich. That will really answer the question.
I do swing by meets every so often and almost without fail, I will hear/see some pretty funny n00b status shit.

On_Her_Face
02-18-2013, 10:29 AM
I got bored of standing in parking lots. Except one day I will make it to C&O

E36slide
02-18-2013, 12:08 PM
I got bored of standing in parking lots. Except one day I will make it to C&O

Deff worth waking up early. A lot of high end cars.

Elbow
02-18-2013, 12:25 PM
Deff worth waking up early. A lot of high end cars.

Don't they start at like 8am? That's not early.

E36slide
02-18-2013, 01:16 PM

For some people on a weekend thats early lol

D3UC3S
02-18-2013, 01:24 PM
Have a kid....8am is sleeping in.

E36slide
02-18-2013, 03:26 PM
Have a kid....8am is sleeping in.

I was saying to some. I cant sleep past 7am anymore

quickdodge®
02-18-2013, 05:26 PM

They actually start before 8am.

eViLMunkey
02-18-2013, 05:32 PM
For some people on a weekend thats early lol

We call those people lazy, lol. . or they work a late shift.

Manny Naber
02-18-2013, 08:30 PM
but seriously. ... remember the Jynco jeans?

Sinfix_15
02-18-2013, 08:43 PM

I remember them back in highschool.... kids wore them so big that they looked like skirts. They were all a bunch of fags.

e.mury
02-18-2013, 09:37 PM
Y'all jus' B H8TiN cuz YoU Ain't Sitt'N FLUSH. I LAY fRaMe oLd FoLK YOLO! Y'all B LuKiN WhEn I BuRn OuT aT MeEtS YOLO!
#realtalk #ihearthaters #hellaflush #YOLO #IHATESPEEDBUMPS #teenpregnancyizfun #Fdapolice

Echonova
02-18-2013, 10:39 PM
Y'all jus' B H8TiN cuz YoU Ain't Sitt'N FLUSH. I LAY fRaMe oLd FoLK YOLO! Y'all B LuKiN WhEn I BuRn OuT aT MeEtS YOLO!
#realtalk #ihearthaters #hellaflush #YOLO #IHATESPEEDBUMPS #teenpregnancyizfun #FdapoliceI like this guy.

No Homo

Elbow
02-18-2013, 10:41 PM
They actually start before 8am.

Still not too early.

Humphrizzle
02-19-2013, 12:55 AM
are dumb as shit .... or has it always been that way lol

I used to be stupid. I've been on Honda/car forums for 8 years now. sometimes I go back to my old posts and realize how dumb I was.

things so dumb, I would punch my brain if I said them today.

quickdodge®
02-19-2013, 06:05 AM
Still not too early.

Alright, well I guess you're just too cool for them.

Doppelgänger
02-19-2013, 07:32 AM
Maybe people would remember if you were spelling it correctly...it was JNCO.

Elbow
02-19-2013, 07:55 AM
Alright, well I guess you're just too cool for them.

That makes no sense, but OK. Lol

E36slide
02-19-2013, 08:26 AM
Thats really early for a car meet any way you put it. I wake up at 7 but just to make the meet you have to wake up at like 6 or maybe earlier depending on how long it takes you to get ready.

D3UC3S
02-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Most of the guys going to this are rich motherfuckers that at up that early anyways for work. No big deal for them. I mean shit, if I had a lambo I would probably sleep in it anyways, no matter how uncomfortable it was.

ISAtlanta300
02-19-2013, 12:50 PM
Most of the guys going to this are rich motherfuckers that at up that early anyways for work. No big deal for them. I mean shit, if I had a lambo I would probably sleep in it anyways, no matter how uncomfortable it was.

Work on Sundays? It's usually at 7am on Sundays. Those Rich motherfuckers prob. wake up early, grab a coffee, go to the meet, then hit the closest golf course......

D3UC3S
02-19-2013, 05:33 PM
No, dummy....i know those dudes dont work on Sundays. :/

i meant when they are working during the week they are waking up pretty early. As in they are used to it already from their weekly schedule.

quickdodge®
02-19-2013, 07:26 PM
That makes no sense, but OK. Lol

Well to someone that can put together a solid thought process..........hell, it doesn't even take that much of a thought process to realize that it does make sense.

But I'll break it wide open for you since you're not able to handle it on your own.

You act like you're trying to insist that whatever time a meet starts in the morning is not early to you as if you're some superstar 5am riser and you're out to impress folks with your ability to awaken earlier than anyone else. I mean if you can find meets that start earlier than 7am, post them up. For a meet, 7am is quite early indeed, sir.

Manny Naber
02-19-2013, 07:41 PM
I got deep into car audio years back and looking back at my old accounts lol, so much newb goin on

Julio
02-19-2013, 07:54 PM
Work on Sundays? It's usually at 7am on Sundays. Those Rich motherfuckers prob. wake up early, grab a coffee, go to the meet, then hit the closest golf course......

I rather be golfing.. Small observation, ive been golfing to many courses around here and never really seen a car worth looking at, at least during the tee times i play... Lol..

RL...
02-20-2013, 12:10 AM
First got into modding cars when i was 18, so yeah i was dumb then. But I can say that I modded my cars for myself. Never had a tow hook, bike rack, sticker bomb, sharpy, or stretched tires or any other stupid trend. All people care about nowadays are getting a weak ass blog "feature" like it means anything since all it takes are wide wheels with stretched tires. People used to mod cars to be unique, but now they do it to conform to one another.

quickdodge®
02-20-2013, 06:09 AM
People used to mod cars to be unique, but now they do it to conform to one another.

And then there are those that do it for themselves.

1nicewgn
02-20-2013, 06:26 AM
I was out of the modding game for many years due to our financial situation. Back in 2005 I briefly had a 2005 Dodge Magnum wagon that I murdered out...black 20" wheels, lowered, etc. When I got my hhr I back in march of 2012 I really had no intentions of modding but that didn't last long. I did the whole sticker bomb thing with it and realized how dirty it looked with stickers so I removed them all. Now I've got a clean tastefully modded wagon and its staying that way. I don't really get the whole stretching of the tires stanced craze. Not saying that I don't like it, just don't really understand it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Doppelgänger
02-20-2013, 07:58 AM
First got into modding cars when i was 18, so yeah i was dumb then. But I can say that I modded my cars for myself. Never had a tow hook, bike rack, sticker bomb, sharpy, or stretched tires or any other stupid trend. All people care about nowadays are getting a weak ass blog "feature" like it means anything since all it takes are wide wheels with stretched tires. People used to mod cars to be unique, but now they do it to conform to one another.

Pretty much. Get on the bandwagon or be uncool.

I post regularly on one of the big Miata forums, Club Roadster. It used to be a place with a wide range of styles and opinion, but for the past couple of years it has been nothing but "how do I slam my car" and "can I stretch a 165 on a 10" wide rim". I see a lot of people posting pics and asking "how do I get my car to look like this?". I'm pretty tired of it. I once said on there, which could be applied to any aspect of this bandwagon,- Inspiration should induce creativity....not cloning. Copy another car, that's a great way to show individuality....oh wait...this is CR.

keevo54
02-20-2013, 09:05 AM
I rather be golfing.. Small observation, ive been golfing to many courses around here and never really seen a car worth looking at, at least during the tee times i play... Lol..

Bc most people with cars in that bracket go to private clubs and they don't drive exotics to play golf :goodjob:

Elbow
02-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Well to someone that can put together a solid thought process..........hell, it doesn't even take that much of a thought process to realize that it does make sense.

But I'll break it wide open for you since you're not able to handle it on your own.

You act like you're trying to insist that whatever time a meet starts in the morning is not early to you as if you're some superstar 5am riser and you're out to impress folks with your ability to awaken earlier than anyone else. I mean if you can find meets that start earlier than 7am, post them up. For a meet, 7am is quite early indeed, sir.

I never said it wasn't early for a meet, I just said it wasn't early.

It's not my fault I'm a bad ass, don't hate me over it.

ISAtlanta300
02-20-2013, 01:18 PM
Did you get into i.e. Sugarloaf? I was thinking more like private golf courses. Check there... lol

ISAtlanta300
02-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Bc most people with cars in that bracket go to private clubs and they don't drive exotics to play golf :goodjob:

LOL beat me to it....

1civic
02-20-2013, 02:09 PM
I'm do me, I could give a fuck what the next joe blow thinks.. :2up:

C230K
02-20-2013, 04:12 PM
I'm do me, I could give a fuck what the next joe blow thinks.. :2up:

quickdodge®
02-20-2013, 08:28 PM
I never said it wasn't early for a meet, I just said it wasn't early.

Oh. Well you should have said something about changing the subject to something else so as to make you appear right. That particular discussion was about the meet being early. Not who thinks what time is early.

Elbow
02-20-2013, 08:34 PM
Oh. Well you should have said something about changing the subject to something else so as to make you appear right. That particular discussion was about the meet being early. Not who thinks what time is early.

I love you.

quickdodge®
02-20-2013, 08:41 PM
I love you.

This I know, kind sir.

Echonova
02-20-2013, 09:10 PM
This I know, kind sir.Gah...

Hollywood has gone to your head already.

1civic
02-20-2013, 09:22 PM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNOFEZRuEV1fTKTF1yj_MDOJD4NKlm9 xf39LgHn0hRcBJBg2EwaQ

Echonova
02-20-2013, 09:32 PM
^^^ He's got a valid point.

Checkmate C230K

C230K
02-20-2013, 11:13 PM

Catnip
02-20-2013, 11:33 PM
http://crazyhyena.com/imagebank/g/seahorse-argument-is-invalid-pic.jpg

quickdodge®
02-20-2013, 11:40 PM
Gah...

Hollywood has gone to your head already.

What can I say? Either my car or myself will have a star soon.

Nah mean?!?!

Echonova
02-21-2013, 05:02 AM
w3rd.

§treet_§peed
02-21-2013, 08:44 PM
I miss the days 2005 and back....

Echonova
02-21-2013, 08:53 PM
I miss the days 2005 and back....You sure?

I remember seeing pictures of the girl you were dating then...

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/03759fb5.gif

§treet_§peed
02-21-2013, 09:09 PM
You sure?

I remember seeing pictures of the girl you were dating then...

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/03759fb5.gif

Lol which one? Was it Kelly, Natasha, Noell, or another one?

§treet_§peed
02-21-2013, 09:10 PM
But hey fuck it, some times pussy is pussy. I miss the atmosphere from back then. I always had fun at meets on the weekends. Not like today. Hell the last time I went out to a meet it almost got ass raped by the popo after a kid in a 240 went "drifting" into a light pole and some guys smoking pot in a truck ran into a car.

C230K
02-22-2013, 12:14 PM
But hey fuck it, some times pussy is pussy. I miss the atmosphere from back then. I always had fun at meets on the weekends. Not like today. Hell the last time I went out to a meet it almost got ass raped by the popo after a kid in a 240 went "drifting" into a light pole and some guys smoking pot in a truck ran into a car.

Julio
02-22-2013, 07:15 PM

That's a very contradicting statement... But, maybe they do leave their exotics at home..

Julio
02-22-2013, 07:31 PM
Did you get into i.e. Sugarloaf? I was thinking more like private golf courses. Check there... lol

Although I am not a member Of any club because I suck.. ( average about +12 over par ) I have played several High end courses all over GA.. ( over 20 courses last year ).. From Legacy in Smyrna ( $25 bucks for 18 holes ) to the Landing In Greensboro, GA , $215 for 18 holes, most expensive I played and one of the best courses in GA... Never really seen a high end exotic.. I'm not saying they do not go, I just say I never seen one, or maybe I wasnt paying to much attention.. I did play a couple of Games at TPC Sugarloaf with a friend who is a club member.. You know whats funny, although not an exotic.. Someone Parked a beautiful black on black ZR1 next to me at the Hooch in Duluth...lol but like the other person posted, they probably leave it at Home.

Julio
02-22-2013, 07:33 PM
And Im not sure if you can fit a golf club in an exotic.. Depends..

Aeroscout977
02-23-2013, 10:14 AM
The only thing worse than local car club kids are Porsche weenies.

cactusEG
02-24-2013, 11:57 PM
I was at my barber shop saturday. Some kid was talking about cars he says " yeah, im different I dont follow trends. I have an RSX with circuit 10's and a system"

bodhi
02-25-2013, 01:25 AM
dumb, stupid, idiot. really? those are all the wrong words when it comes to describing a car dork. we were in the moment, in the scene. we were all shifting gears and blasting the music - all enjoying what we had in front of us. we laughed at the people two cars behind us, we laughed at the lames who hated on you because you were friends with the cool guys. that was fun. all the drama, all the laughs, everything was worth it.

sure we weren't smart at times. we all did many things that could have potential ruined someone's life

"woah golly geez, skiddley whiffers!! Julia, honey, look to the left...you have like 4 cars about to pass us really fast..."

yeah, it was pretty dumb - the action. careless. you the driver though, were probably hella focused, tuned into everything around you as you pass by cars going 140 mph...

uhhh okay so that does sound kinda stupid.

anyway, my point is that it's totally different nowadays. i have no idea what goes on with cars anymore. all i know is that i'm healthier now that i don't waste my time with cars, i'm sexier... yes, i'm almost 25 and looking super gangster. my arms, my pecs, stomach, everything looks as though they were sculpted by the gods of mount olympus. even the gap into which my arm folds that is know as my glorious armpit is incredibly sexy.

growing up has been the greatest thing to every happen to me

enough about my demigod-like looks

in summary, the new generation of car dweebs are probably 10x dumber and uglier so let's let them have their fun. let's also laugh at them as they pass by our suvs, our 35+mpg ride...they will eventually mutate into a more complex individual just like we all did.

the circle of life - Lion King

RustyToaster
02-25-2013, 02:20 AM
^ so your saying that since you like cars, you became ugly and stupid, but when you stopped you suddenly became much more visually appealing?
Lol i dont think i understood like 75% of that post but that's what i got out of it.
That and apparently you have a glorious armpit that i'm envious of.

Elbow
02-25-2013, 07:20 AM
dumb, stupid, idiot. really? those are all the wrong words when it comes to describing a car dork. we were in the moment, in the scene. we were all shifting gears and blasting the music - all enjoying what we had in front of us. we laughed at the people two cars behind us, we laughed at the lames who hated on you because you were friends with the cool guys. that was fun. all the drama, all the laughs, everything was worth it.

sure we weren't smart at times. we all did many things that could have potential ruined someone's life

"woah golly geez, skiddley whiffers!! Julia, honey, look to the left...you have like 4 cars about to pass us really fast..."

yeah, it was pretty dumb - the action. careless. you the driver though, were probably hella focused, tuned into everything around you as you pass by cars going 140 mph...

anyway, my point is that it's totally different nowadays. i have no idea what goes on with cars anymore. all i know is that i'm healthier now that i don't waste my time with cars, i'm sexier... yes, i'm almost 25 and looking super gangster. my arms, my pecs, stomach, everything looks as though they were sculpted by the gods of mount olympus. even the gap into which my arm folds that is know as my glorious armpit is incredibly sexy.

in summary, the new generation of car dweebs are probably 10x dumber and uglier so let's let them have their fun. let's also laugh at them as they pass by our suvs, our 35+mpg ride...they will eventually mutate into a more complex individual just like we all did.

I can't describe how hard I laughed out loud at all of this while yelling "what the f%$@!?"

Aeroscout977
02-25-2013, 07:50 AM
Lol!

C230K
02-25-2013, 09:39 PM

^ I like this guy lol

e.mury
02-26-2013, 12:01 AM
10x dumber and uglier

I RESENT THAT!!!! ............................................... I'm gorgeous bitch.

bodhi
02-26-2013, 12:40 AM
^ so your saying that since you like cars, you became ugly and stupid, but when you stopped you suddenly became much more visually appealing?
Lol i dont think i understood like 75% of that post but that's what i got out of it.
That and apparently you have a glorious armpit that i'm envious of.

you didn't understand 25% of my post, CrustyUpperlip

who you tryin' fool?

not only are you simply too new to unduhstan, you haven't been near a being such as myself to fully grasp what i was describing. your chakra is still boring, black and white... yeah, there is a subliminal message somewhere in my post. many got it, you my friend, just caught the homosex side of it. i threw that out there in hopes to get the closet homo out long enough so that everyone would know who the newest gayfag is. contrast is necessary, but you're totally rainbow. congrats, i'm sure it's mega cool strutting at car meets. those colorful shoes, tight jeans, and backwards hat are like, so in...

haha, no i dont mean any of that.

im a nice guy. normally i would force you to wrap your colon around my veiny fist without any anesthetic. not anymore

you'd prolly suffer not pain, but huge enjoyment, though.

gnarly

bodhi
02-26-2013, 12:48 AM
I RESENT THAT!!!! ............................................... I'm gorgeous bitch.

yeah that's nice

RustyToaster
02-26-2013, 07:27 PM

who you tryin' fool?

not only are you simply too new to unduhstan, you haven't been near a being such as myself to fully grasp what i was describing. your chakra is still boring, black and white... yeah, there is a subliminal message somewhere in my post. many got it, you my friend, just caught the homosex side of it. i threw that out there in hopes to get the closet homo out long enough so that everyone would know who the newest gayfag is. contrast is necessary, but you're totally rainbow. congrats, i'm sure it's mega cool strutting at car meets. those colorful shoes, tight jeans, and backwards hat are like, so in...

im a nice guy. normally i would force you to wrap your colon around my veiny fist without any anesthetic. not anymore

gnarly

Wow dude you've managed get on part exactly right in this. I would love you to stick your fist in my colon.
Careful though, tonight's taco night.

D3UC3S
02-27-2013, 06:17 AM

who you tryin' fool?

gnarly

lol. You need to be a stand up comedian dude....or at least write for one. 100% serious

§treet_§peed
03-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Too many Lulz in this thread.

Aeroscout977
03-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Such a great thread.

Doppelgänger
03-08-2013, 10:52 PM
blah blah blah
You might be God's gift to your mirror, but you absolutely fail at the English language....and that speaks volumes in itself. lol

Ha....you were 12 when I signed for this mess we call IA lmao

RustyToaster
03-09-2013, 12:10 AM
You might be God's gift to your mirror, but you absolutely fail at the English language....and that speaks volumes in itself. lol

Ha....you were 12 when I signed for this mess we call IA lmao

You know what's worse? I was like 6 then. Lol.

D3UC3S
03-09-2013, 06:56 AM
Not something to brag about round hurrr.

RustyToaster
03-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Not something to brag about round hurrr.

Talking to me?

Aeroscout977
03-09-2013, 11:47 PM
http://www.studiodaily.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Taxi1.jpg

D3UC3S
03-10-2013, 08:03 AM
Talking to me?

Yes young grasshopper....

Don't freak out tho

RustyToaster
03-11-2013, 01:33 AM
Yes young grasshopper....

Don't freak out tho

Uhh okay. Lol.

D3UC3S
03-11-2013, 06:01 AM
Uhh okay. Lol.

Whew....glad we got that outta the way. Could have been weird. :/

RustyToaster
03-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Whew....glad we got that outta the way. Could have been weird. :/

Wtf is going on here ? Lol

D3UC3S
03-11-2013, 04:18 PM
LOL...no idea. Randomness i suppose.

Echonova
03-11-2013, 04:59 PM
LOL...no idea. Randomness i suppose.This website is not the place for randomness. It is for serious enthusiasts that want to expand on their knowledge base from the community at large.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc267/dudemang420/wtf.jpg

D3UC3S
03-11-2013, 06:29 PM
LOL

Doppelgänger
03-12-2013, 08:53 AM
That's what Kevin's back looks like when he takes his shirt off....

RustyToaster
03-12-2013, 04:54 PM
my teacher was behind me when I scrolled past the pic lol

Echonova
03-13-2013, 12:12 AM
That's what Kevin's back looks like when he takes his shirt off....True, although the artist's rendering left off all the manly man in a manly world hair.

my teacher was behind me when I scrolled past the pic lolHe probably thought it needed more hair too.

dvpjdm
03-20-2013, 11:23 PM
http://w,ww.youtube.com/watch?v=WKb_bjn94iA
Damn tri charge? And everyone said the new crowd is a bunch of dumbass kids. Well let's see one if you pull that shit off. The future is looking good. Lol

§treet_§peed
03-22-2013, 07:23 PM
Man he's bad ass.

DeeAOne
03-22-2013, 08:47 PM
This website is not the place for randomness. It is for serious enthusiasts that want to expand on their knowledge base from the community at large.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc267/dudemang420/wtf.jpgI probably made the dumbest face when I saw this. Shit is scary.