PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed for photo shoot location

atl04is300
02-13-2013, 05:39 PM
Vossen wants to do a photo shoot with my car and I am wanting some advice or suggestions on where a good location would be, prefer in the Atlanta area. Thanks in advance for your help

Sil'vr-Boi6
02-13-2013, 06:09 PM
Vossen wants to do a photo shoot with my car and I am wanting some advice or suggestions on where a good location would be, prefer in the Atlanta area. Thanks in advance for your help

I'm no photo expert, but there is a site that I always see when I ride Marta to the Braves game. The site looks like some abandon Mill warehouse, its right after Eastlake train station stop if you're heading towards Atlanta(West): Here is a screen shot of the place:
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt50/Boi6/Rustedwarehouse_zpsccb11d01.png

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt50/Boi6/Rusticwarehouse_zpsc5deae39.png

The warehouse have these huge maybe 15 feet tall Graffiti on the tin roof, the building with massive graffitti is made of metal I believe, but the rest of the other warehouse building on the complex is made of brick, pure red brownish, unadulterated bricks. I believe this site worth checking out. GL

Franco Tirador
02-13-2013, 06:35 PM
the person to ask would be RL.... (not sure how many dots he has after his name) he is the guy with the black G35 with black TE37s, he has taken pics in some sick spots around town, i personally would say by lake lanier area, or if you want to rep ATL somewhere downtown

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2013, 07:00 PM
Might want to ask in the photography section being that this section is for car pictures that have already been taken.

Franco Tirador
02-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Might want to ask in the photography section being that this section is for car pictures that have already been taken.

QD was here for sure lol

EG_Ryder
02-13-2013, 09:24 PM
I'm no photo expert, but there is a site that I always see when I ride Marta to the Braves game. The site looks like some abandon Mill warehouse, its right after Eastlake train station stop if you're heading towards Atlanta(West): Here is a screen shot of the place:
The warehouse have these huge maybe 15 feet tall Graffiti on the tin roof, the building with massive graffitti is made of metal I believe, but the rest of the other warehouse building on the complex is made of brick, pure red brownish, unadulterated bricks. I believe this site worth checking out. GL

if you look on google maps, this place is completely surrounded by a closed fence

ramazanpz
02-14-2013, 12:30 PM
depends, what kind of theme are you looking for? what does ur car look like

JITB
02-15-2013, 06:24 PM
cant get in that place! lol You can jump the fence.. but with a car it aint gonna happen.

ATLSRT8
02-15-2013, 07:47 PM
Vossen has contacted me as well, might as well do both cars at once? Hahah