PDA

View Full Version : are you looking to a join a car club that has sponsors Sony, BF Good rich, Meguires?

sunnyincali
02-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Hey Guys

Im the new guy from So Cal just moved to town (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/new-members/333431-new-guy-cali-twin-turbo-v6-accord.html#post39463135).

Havnt had a chance to go to a Sat meet cause of the rain but will do soon once the weather gets better. I am planning on building a chapter here in ATL for Team Hybrid. Ive been with them since 2005. We have 4 chapters (Los Angeles, San Diego, San Fran, and Las Vegas). We are one of the longest running clubs in CA. If you are looking for a team that has a strong rep, strong sponsors, and a family oriented team then this is the one for you. We have major sponsors such as BF Goodrich, Meguires, Sony, Clutch masters, and AEM to list a few. I am looking for dedicated car guys like myself who want to build a strong car for themselves that shows here in ATL. We expect hard work and dedication but of course your hard work is returned with product and a possible magazine feauter in PAS mag, Import Tuner, Super Street etc. I would like to make a strong team here that shows but of course members that race for trophies are welcomed. I have many connections in the industry to help you build your dream build and if your ride is already to show then it is lets show it. I am hoping to show 5 strong cars at the upcoming shows in the next couple months.

about myself: currently a nurse at Emory, working on my RN. like building cars, playing video games, hanging out with the homies. Im pretty relaxed chill guy that likes to joke around alot.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

uglyrsx
02-17-2013, 10:11 AM
i am almost done with my stanced 2jz sc400 auto

sunnyincali
02-18-2013, 02:58 PM

nice, send me some pics?

[email protected]

quickdodgeŽ
02-18-2013, 05:00 PM
There is a section on here specifically for car clubs. This is the EVENTS section.

EJOUIE
02-18-2013, 08:11 PM
There is a section on here specifically for car clubs. This is the EVENTS section.

Kinda what I was thinking, but then I thought maybe he is having tryouts?

sunnyincali
02-19-2013, 01:55 PM

hey bud,

sorry about that. i didnt have access into getting into the club section, thats why i didnt post it in their. i did try though. your old skool classis is very clean by the way. would love for you to join :D

quickdodgeŽ
02-19-2013, 07:14 PM
hey bud,

sorry about that. i didnt have access into getting into the club section, thats why i didnt post it in their. i did try though. your old skool classis is very clean by the way. would love for you to join :D

You can't post in the CLUBS section? That's odd as it has always been open to everyone regardless of time/posts on here. I'll mention that to the site admin.

As for the club thing, as much as I appreciate your compliment, I'm not too sure on the club ordeal. Never been much of a club person. Not too much time to devote to something like that. I do appreciate the offer and will keep it in the back of my mind, though.

Julio
02-23-2013, 04:54 PM
Hmmnm.. Pretty interesting.. BF GOODRICH And MEGUIARS misspelled... Not sure how I would take this if I was the marketing guy for both companies..lol..

Manny Naber
02-23-2013, 05:38 PM
^ lol

sunnyincali
02-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Hmmnm.. Pretty interesting.. BF GOODRICH And MEGUIARS misspelled... Not sure how I would take this if I was the marketing guy for both companies..lol..

well thankfully they dont look at my posts! LOL

Firefightin_tC
02-26-2013, 10:48 PM

Glad to see more SC's out in GA.