PDA

View Full Version : PS2 in glove box?

AnthonyF
12-07-2005, 08:17 PM
I have the thin PS2 and want to run it in my car. My Glove box is retarded tho. It is miss shaped and what not. I know I will probably have to cut the back of my glove box to get it to fit right. My question is, has anyone does this using some sort of slider? With the thin PS2 it has to open upwards to get the disc in and out. So, can anyone help me or is there a shop that won't charge me out the ass for it? Anyone done this and say where they got there sliding parts from?? Thanks!

-Anthony

speedminded
12-08-2005, 09:17 AM
I have the thin PS2 and want to run it in my car. My Glove box is retarded tho. It is miss shaped and what not. I know I will probably have to cut the back of my glove box to get it to fit right. My question is, has anyone does this using some sort of slider? With the thin PS2 it has to open upwards to get the disc in and out. So, can anyone help me or is there a shop that won't charge me out the ass for it? Anyone done this and say where they got there sliding parts from?? Thanks!

-Anthonyhrmm...sounds like a fun project. Probably can look online for some drawer slides that would be the right size? IE: www.thehardwarehut.com/cabinet_drawer_slides.php

Wish i had my shop remodel complete stocked with all the fabrication tools...