PDA

View Full Version : 1984 Toyota Celica Supra- $3500

wmccourt95
02-04-2013, 02:06 PM
The only reason my this car is on here is because I am looking for something different. I'm primarily wanting to trade, it's my daily driver and I depend on this car every day. $3500 is what i'd like to get but thats a bit negotiable. ACCEPTED TRADES: rear wheel drive, preferably not automatic, no trucks, suvs, canoes, etc. Older cars are ok! Interior comfort and exterior aesthetics are not really a concern. Something fast, fun, or unique. My main interests are imports within the previously stated criteria. Text six7eight-5nine4-six9five4 if you're curious about your offer or if you have any questions.

1984 Toyota Celica Supra p-type
All gaskets and seals in the head along with brake pads, rotors, and front calipers were replaced a little over a year ago
clutch master & slave cylinder replaced 600 miles ago
5 speed w58 transmission
straight 6 5mge- 243xxx miles (honestly a walk in the park for this engine and transmission)
stock lsd locks up reeeeeeal good
Blue interior- 7/10 power windows and sunroof both work
power steering belt replaced 1/5/13
Matte black (rattle canned) One dent on door from where my neighbor backed into me (size of a fist) and a piece is missing out of the front bumper
*Car is stock apart from the following*
-exhaust pipe ends under passenger seat (may be installing 2.5 inch straight pipe within the month)
-grant steering wheel
-pioneer head unit with cd player
-duracon shift knob
-cut springs in front
-lowered on struts & springs in the back
-16x8 0 offset xxr 513's on 225 kumho ecsta's (minimal stretch), back tires were replaced two weeks ago, front tires have about 25% tread left
-universal intake and autozone air filter

Cons:
fan blower stopped blowing over the summer, not sure how to fix it.
oil leaks about 5 drops a night because of the rubber seal on the oil pan drain screw

I rarely shift over 3500 rpms, I baby this car. Garage kept, all fluids are monitored frequently. It's a ton of fun, it'll run side by side with a tiburon gt.
As I said, I'm just looking for something a bit different.

wmccourt95
02-25-2013, 09:38 PM
Then you'd be a fool not to buy that... Price is down 3200! Interested in 240's!

CSquared
02-25-2013, 10:40 PM
Good luck at that price. I can see you getting maybe 2k especially with the nasty rattlecan job. Paid 1k for my 86 p type and it was in better condition. They go for like 1500 all day on craigslist.

Yota
04-03-2013, 07:51 AM
I have seen this in person, it is really nice. I couldn't see any rust when I looked at it and I know it is taken care of. GLWS