PDA

View Full Version : Random.

teh bri
01-31-2013, 09:44 AM
I'm coming to Georgia, next month. And a bunch of my friends and I are looking for a place to go to during the day. We were thinking about the Vortex since that's what we always plan but I'll have my five month old. What're some places that are family friendly but also fun? Besides petty places like Monkey Joes and Chuck E Cheese? Thanks!

C230K
01-31-2013, 11:38 AM
Hooters

cactusEG
01-31-2013, 11:40 AM
Hooters

Ive seen plenty of families in ther before.

teh bri
01-31-2013, 12:09 PM
I'd rather go to Tilted Kilt or Twin Peaks rather than Hooters.

Doppelgänger
01-31-2013, 12:52 PM
Pink Pony.

On_Her_Face
01-31-2013, 12:52 PM
^Boom.

Doppelgänger
01-31-2013, 12:54 PM
Might as well show the kid what mommmy is really like.

On_Her_Face
01-31-2013, 12:55 PM
:lmfao:

Point em out!

Sammich
01-31-2013, 12:58 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m50ptiqZd31ro54pzo1_500.jpg

On_Her_Face
01-31-2013, 01:01 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m50ptiqZd31ro54pzo1_500.jpg

http://sarasotadetail.com/gallery2/d/11310-1/00003b3750e32bf7be19eae5367f4818.jpg

Elbow
01-31-2013, 01:17 PM
I had no clue it would end up going down this road.

teh bri
01-31-2013, 01:18 PM

You didn't, but for some reason I did.

Doesn't phase me once.

CSquared
01-31-2013, 01:25 PM
You were a hooters girl?

.blank cd
01-31-2013, 01:27 PM
Might as well show the kid what mommmy is really like.

http://i.imgur.com/bhKp2.gif

Doppelgänger
01-31-2013, 01:50 PM
Doesn't phase me once.

It's "doesn't phase me one bit", get it right.

teh bri
01-31-2013, 01:52 PM
You were a hooters girl?

Tilted Kilt.

Sammich
01-31-2013, 03:08 PM
lol i'm sorry but...for no more trolling in your regards, it's useless for you to post a thread of ANY KIND. just saying, no matter your intentions, it's useless...in other regards, this thread is amazing lol

teh bri
01-31-2013, 04:20 PM
Cool.

teh bri
01-31-2013, 04:20 PM
Funny how you would text me throughout my entire pregnancy and act like this towards me now.

Cool story bro.

Bacon
01-31-2013, 04:51 PM
O'Charleys, Chilis, Ruby Tuesdays, etc are all family friendly. I take my kids with us every time. As for the fun part, find something to do that is fun outside of the restaurant.

teh bri
01-31-2013, 05:33 PM
Thanks Robert :)

RandomGuy
01-31-2013, 06:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bhKp2.gif:lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
01-31-2013, 06:27 PM
http://t.qkme.me/35ddth.jpg

Sammich
02-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Funny how you would text me throughout my entire pregnancy and act like this towards me now.

Cool story bro.

i'm just being legit and straight up because all your threads NEVER go as planned. i'm trying to help you out...glad your pregnancy went straight, but it aint like we were THAT tight...but right now i'm not just sayin..

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/q/image/1352/32/1352326676163.jpg

Echonova
02-01-2013, 03:21 PM
I like how Chuck E Cheese is "petty". The kid is 5 months old... Not like he's gonna be running around regardless of where you are.

There is no place that is "cool" and friendly to kids, unfortunately the youts of today have deemed it "uncool" to be a parent, have responsibilities and/or care about anything other than themselves. Plus nobody wants to be at restaurant and have to hear a screaming baby while the parents completely ignore the screaming kid they've learned to tune out.

Sinfix_15
02-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Motorsports museum Barber : Home (http://barbermuseum.org/)

Trying to name something off the beaten path that you might not have known about.

edit: just saw the 5 month old post.... yeah.... dont need much to entertain a 5mo old.

D3UC3S
02-01-2013, 10:07 PM
Its not like EVERYTHING is different here and were on some other world where our restaurants float in the sky....Our "family friendly" places are not some sort of mountain made of candy and cheese.

Its the same fucking restaurants and places where you live just in GA. I mean you used to live here, everything didnt get swept away and we have rebuilt cities from the ground up. Whats the point of this thread? To let all the people here, that so obviously can't wait to hang out with you, that your arrival is near? Break out the bubbly IA. :screwy:

Echonova
02-01-2013, 10:25 PM
Not to sound like a liberal hippie... But I do hate how "corporate" food has taken over down hear. I got better southern food in Tuscon, AZ at a Mom & Pop restaurant called Biscuits than I have found here since I moved back...

teh bri
02-02-2013, 05:12 AM
Uhm actually half the shit in Atlanta isn't in Maryland. Try researching before you voice your own god damn opinion. Secondly, my five month old is damn good to the point he never cries or screams. I was looking to go to Little Five Points Vortex but seeing how you have to be 21+ that's not in the cards. However, we have something planned already. ��

D3UC3S
02-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Again, no one cares....You already knew this thread was going to explode in your face, yet you made it anyways. Definition of attention whore.

LOL you have mcdonalds and kid shit in MD.....not to mention you JUST MOVED AWAY FROM THE PLACE YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT THINGS TO DO IN. Guess what, they are all still here. No need to do research or whatever LOL. Fucking hilarious how pathetic this is.

Humphrizzle
02-02-2013, 01:15 PM
clairmont lounge

Bacon
02-02-2013, 02:11 PM
clairmont lounge

Clermont Lounge*

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

D3UC3S
02-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Bacon, If you dont get a million reps i quit.

00CelicaGT
02-03-2013, 10:06 AM
How about the zoo or the aquarium? These are family oriented places and you won't look like a jack ass when you take a 5m old child to places that have a bar "like" atmosphere.

BanginJimmy
02-03-2013, 11:29 AM
How about the zoo or the aquarium? These are family oriented places and you won't look like a jack ass when you take a 5m old child to places that have a bar "like" atmosphere.

But what if mom wants to get liquored up while she is eating?

Vteckidd
02-03-2013, 11:39 AM
SHe posts these threads for the attention. Bitch knows damn well where fucking restaurants are, she just wants the attention. SHE LIVED HERE FOR HOW LONG? AND SHE CANT PICK A FUCKING RESTAURANT???

Echonova
02-03-2013, 02:10 PM
SHe posts these threads for the attention. Bitch knows damn well where fucking restaurants are, she just wants the attention. SHE LIVED HERE FOR HOW LONG? AND SHE CANT PICK A FUCKING RESTAURANT???While I agree on the attn portion of your post, I disagree with your statement that she will be delivering another baby 9 months after this visit to Atlanta.

Even if you didn't type it, that's what I read.

C230K
02-03-2013, 03:40 PM

How does D&Bs sound

BanginJimmy
02-03-2013, 05:29 PM
How does D&Bs sound

I am always down for some D&B. Drinks are stupid expensive though.

Bacon
02-03-2013, 05:48 PM
I am always down for some D&B. Drinks are stupid expensive though.

My drinks are cheap there.

BanginJimmy
02-03-2013, 07:11 PM

I need the hookup then.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 2.

00CelicaGT
02-03-2013, 08:19 PM

I doubt she will take my advice...

Bacon
02-03-2013, 10:20 PM
I need the hookup then.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Ill hook you up with a bottle of water.

I quit drinking almost two years ago.

teh bri
02-04-2013, 07:22 AM

I was thinking the aquarium and the coca cola factory. Thanks!

teh bri
02-04-2013, 07:26 AM
While I agree on the attn portion of your post, I disagree with your statement that she will be delivering another baby 9 months after this visit to Atlanta.

Even if you didn't type it, that's what I read.
Hey now don't say that! Staying in the mountains with MY FIANCE where it's absolutely gorgeous can lead to sex so ya never know what could happen! That IS what happens when you have sex, right?:idb::goodjob:

Sinfix_15
02-04-2013, 12:19 PM
i'm not sure why, perhaps time will tell...... but for some reason i feel this thread is where this picture belongs.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCR15GwCIAItyPW.jpg

teh bri
02-04-2013, 12:49 PM
i'm not sure why, perhaps time will tell...... but for some reason i feel this thread is where this picture belongs.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCR15GwCIAItyPW.jpg

That's disgusting. Considering I can count the men I've been with on my hands. However, I'm sure you can not. Or have you not lost your virginity? Dipshit.

Sinfix_15
02-04-2013, 08:36 PM
That's disgusting. Considering I can count the men I've been with on my hands. However, I'm sure you can not. Or have you not lost your virginity? Dipshit.

I am considerably confused by this statement.

teh bri
02-04-2013, 09:04 PM
K?

Echonova
02-04-2013, 09:32 PM
I found the most disgusting part of that picture was that chick's apparent lack of photography skills. After that many dudes you would think she could get at least one face in a frame... Not to even mention the the color hue is off, some are over-processed and the lighting is bad in them all.

May God have mercy on her soul if she ever takes a picture of her Honda and posts it in the Car Pics section here.

Sinfix_15
02-04-2013, 09:47 PM
so much win........ someone rep this man, i cant.

D3UC3S
02-04-2013, 09:53 PM
I have given him the reps too many times

Nemesis
02-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Go to Stoney River for food and then the Aquarium.

Sammich
02-05-2013, 08:40 AM
Hai Seminis

teh bri
02-05-2013, 09:46 AM
Go to Stoney River for food and then the Aquarium.
That sounds delicious....

bodhi
02-05-2013, 10:17 AM
honestly, just go to a goddamn park.

buy some food with your uber cool friends and make a picnic or if it's too cold for you pussies just stay in. your 5 month old shouldn't be out and about so much anyway. you should wait at least 7 months or until they're able to sit-up. tell your friends if you can go over to one of their places. that's another good idea. you can all take turns feeding your kid baby food (if it's not it should be by now). i know it's your first child, but it's not astrophysics.

it's common sense, really.

you probably aren't doing it on purpose because well, you're still a kid but don't say shit like vortex and cool places to go. seriously, it's time to grow up a little. troll it up and get your kicks online if you must, but i hope you dont act so elementary irl.

teh bri
02-05-2013, 01:33 PM
That made absolutely no sense. But okay.:goodjob:

eViLMunkey
02-05-2013, 01:54 PM

:SMH: you've been a member of IA this long, c'mon you should've known better

D3UC3S
02-05-2013, 02:19 PM
That made absolutely no sense. But okay.:goodjob:

With the way you act....it makes sense that you would have no clue what he is saying.

I pray for your poor child.

bodhi
02-05-2013, 02:49 PM
With the way you act....it makes sense that you would have no clue what he is saying.

I pray for your poor child.

She's part of the sixteen and pregnant generation, dude. I bet she thinks those girls are good mothers, but little does she know that they're continuing the cycle like every dysfunctional family does. 22 years old and she continues to live her life the same as always. I know very little about this chick. It's easy for me to read people and just from a few of her posts I can tell she's a lost and miserable little girl, far from being a contributing citizen of the world.

It's not her entirely her fault I'm sure but she could try a little harder to grow up. I thought the bimbo phase would've ended with the death of her mother but I guess some people need harder hits in life to finally get the hint.

Bri, I understand what you're going through. You're 22, just had a baby in September, aren't you a single parent? I dunno. But, you're now forced to be responsible no matter what way you want to look at it. Everyone is hitting you with reality checks because of the way you came off in this thread. You probably didn't mean it or even know what we're all talking about but it's true, you are sounding extremely childish. So are we, though. But most of the people in here aren't parents so it's okay. Pay attention to your child and its needs. Don't let it cry and always be there. I don't know how you're planning on raising it (is it a boy or girl I don't know). Congrats though on being a mother. My second daughter was born September 5th so they should be on the same page. I know how hard it can be but to be honest it's not THAT hard at all. I'm naturally an awesome dad, I know this. I keep my cool and never make excuses about being tired when it comes to them. Don't be like the fuckin' idiots on that sixteen and pregnant show. PLEASE! They have no idea what they're doing and I can put money that their kids will be teen parents, too.

If you're coming to GA, then lemme tell you that the weather is acting like a woman, unable to make it's mind.

Go to the aquarium or somewhere with not too much noise. I spent much of my time with the first one at the park when she was 5 months. Carry them while you walk because sitting in a car seat's gotta be a bitch.

Vteckidd
02-05-2013, 02:54 PM
Dude she doesnt care. She does this shit every few months because she LOVES the attention. She struts her stuff like she knows what shes talking about yet always gets flamed on here because she sounds like your average redneck trailer trash who got knocked up because she whored around and didnt even know who the dad was.

She milked her moms death for sympathy and that tab has run out a long time ago. None of us give her a pass anymore for all the dumbshit she does to herself.

we told her years ago, DONT ACT LIKE A WHORE, she thought she knew better........BABY
we told her years ago, dont act like a dumbass...........WHO IS MY BABIES DADDY

She thinks we all owe her some respect or ass kissing because shes special. Shes nto special, shes your typical teenager turned twenty something raising a kid she barely knew who the dad was 8 weeks ago.

Shes a kardashian without the money, and the looks, or the fame, come to think of it shes nothing like a kardashian. Shes more like honey boo boo

D3UC3S
02-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Killed it Mike...(golf clap)

bodhi
02-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Damn.

She should've had an abortion, and I don't mean this as a diss or anything. Sometimes that's the best decision a person can make. If you're not ready you're not ready! As long as you don't use it as a form of birth control there is nothing wrong with it. At least imo. I mean, no one is ever ready for parenthood but I can see her being completely lost from now on. It's extremely difficult to be a single parent. How will she continue her education, how will she afford diapers, formula, Gerber, clothes, doctor appointments, etc.? I hope she has some sort help if not the only place that women find themselves is at a strip club, or back at Tilted Kilt. Not for her sake but for the child. LOL@ Tilted Kilt! Those places are so trashy. No matter how cute or busty you are you're just another object for dudes to clown on and rate.

So, she has no idea who the father is. He's one LUCKY motherfucker for sure.

Way to make the parents proud.

Bri, seriously it's time to move on from this whole bullshit that continues to follow you. The gravitational field you have requires several states of distance for you to be completely rid of the problems that you have here. You ruined your family's name. You ruined yourself as a person as a mother. Many people talk shit to each other here because it's fun to exchange from time to time, but you mean everything you say. You are so dry, so black and white. There is no imagination, no drive or will-power in your posts. No motivation. Nothing. You're on cruise control heading straight to depression.

You need to start adapting to the changes that are going to come your way, Bri. Your child will continue to grow and as it does it will learn your ways, your way of speaking, your mannerisms, it will absorb everything that you put out. Start now and it will make things easier as time passes.

D3UC3S
02-05-2013, 03:23 PM
Damn, that was pretty awesome too. LOL

bodhi
02-05-2013, 03:23 PM
Wait so, she found out 8 weeks ago who the father of the child is? Is that right, Mike?

In that case, he's NOT one lucky motherfucker.

.blank cd
02-05-2013, 03:42 PM
LOL@ Tilted Kilt! Those places are so trashy.
I hate going to those kind of places cause they believe their mediocre looks and low cut tops and skirts can make up for shitty food and service.

eViLMunkey
02-05-2013, 03:43 PM
guess should've been a swallow

Vteckidd
02-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Wait so, she found out 8 weeks ago who the father of the child is? Is that right, Mike?

In that case, he's NOT one lucky motherfucker.

She trashed and insinuated that Catnip was the father, then came to find out it wasnt him, it was a different Evan. it was really funny. She trashed a guy for like a year before she found out it wasnt him, it was someone else.

On_Her_Face
02-05-2013, 04:46 PM
She trashed and insinuated that Catnip was the father, then came to find out it wasnt him, it was a different Evan. it was really funny. She trashed a guy for like a year before she found out it wasnt him, it was someone else.

Which episode of Maury was this?

D3UC3S
02-05-2013, 04:57 PM
The one tht airs on ImportAtlanta

Sinfix_15
02-05-2013, 07:31 PM
I actually have great respect for Bri and think these threads are highly educational. Some poor guy that might have risked pulling out tonight may have stumbled upon one of these threads and will now make damn sure that he brings a cock sock. Every time one of these threads starts up it becomes a cautionary tale for every young guy in atlanta hoping to get some strange tonight.

Echonova
02-05-2013, 09:52 PM
I just got the chance to check up on this thread.

Substitute the words "burger" and/or "bacon" for "this thread" and that's how I feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s

On_Her_Face
02-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Bacon is the shit.

Echonova
02-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Bitches love bacon.

teh bri
02-05-2013, 10:14 PM
She's part of the sixteen and pregnant generation, dude. I bet she thinks those girls are good mothers, but little does she know that they're continuing the cycle like every dysfunctional family does. 22 years old and she continues to live her life the same as always. I know very little about this chick. It's easy for me to read people and just from a few of her posts I can tell she's a lost and miserable little girl, far from being a contributing citizen of the world.

It's not her entirely her fault I'm sure but she could try a little harder to grow up. I thought the bimbo phase would've ended with the death of her mother but I guess some people need harder hits in life to finally get the hint.

Bri, I understand what you're going through. You're 22, just had a baby in September, aren't you a single parent? I dunno. But, you're now forced to be responsible no matter what way you want to look at it. Everyone is hitting you with reality checks because of the way you came off in this thread. You probably didn't mean it or even know what we're all talking about but it's true, you are sounding extremely childish. So are we, though. But most of the people in here aren't parents so it's okay. Pay attention to your child and its needs. Don't let it cry and always be there. I don't know how you're planning on raising it (is it a boy or girl I don't know). Congrats though on being a mother. My second daughter was born September 5th so they should be on the same page. I know how hard it can be but to be honest it's not THAT hard at all. I'm naturally an awesome dad, I know this. I keep my cool and never make excuses about being tired when it comes to them. Don't be like the fuckin' idiots on that sixteen and pregnant show. PLEASE! They have no idea what they're doing and I can put money that their kids will be teen parents, too.

If you're coming to GA, then lemme tell you that the weather is acting like a woman, unable to make it's mind.

Go to the aquarium or somewhere with not too much noise. I spent much of my time with the first one at the park when she was 5 months. Carry them while you walk because sitting in a car seat's gotta be a bitch.

You're right, you don't know me. My son and my fiancé are all I need as well as my my family. I already have the day planned out so I don't understand why people are still commenting on where I should or shouldn't go. As for my mom, no one knew her like I did. I didn't just lose her but I lost my dad and NOONE knows how it's like to be almost 23 years old without a mother and father. I've been through too many heartbreaks, lies, cheaters and right now til I decide I don't want to take advice from anyone on here about how to live my life and what I should and shouldn't do with my child. He is well taken care of by myself and his "dad." I pay for everything and take care of him 100%. Thanks though.

teh bri
02-05-2013, 10:17 PM
Damn.

She should've had an abortion, and I don't mean this as a diss or anything. Sometimes that's the best decision a person can make. If you're not ready you're not ready! As long as you don't use it as a form of birth control there is nothing wrong with it. At least imo. I mean, no one is ever ready for parenthood but I can see her being completely lost from now on. It's extremely difficult to be a single parent. How will she continue her education, how will she afford diapers, formula, Gerber, clothes, doctor appointments, etc.? I hope she has some sort help if not the only place that women find themselves is at a strip club, or back at Tilted Kilt. Not for her sake but for the child. LOL@ Tilted Kilt! Those places are so trashy. No matter how cute or busty you are you're just another object for dudes to clown on and rate.

Bri, seriously it's time to move on from this whole bullshit that continues to follow you. The gravitational field you have requires several states of distance for you to be completely rid of the problems that you have here. You ruined your family's name. You ruined yourself as a person as a mother. Many people talk shit to each other here because it's fun to exchange from time to time, but you mean everything you say. You are so dry, so black and white. There is no imagination, no drive or will-power in your posts. No motivation. Nothing. You're on cruise control heading straight to depression.

You need to start adapting to the changes that are going to come your way, Bri. Your child will continue to grow and as it does it will learn your ways, your way of speaking, your mannerisms, it will absorb everything that you put out. Start now and it will make things easier as time passes.
I can promise you that you do not want me to put my input on what you said.

Sinfix_15
02-05-2013, 10:19 PM

You saying that only makes us want to know even more.

teh bri
02-05-2013, 10:19 PM

Mike do you ever shut the fuck up? Go kill yourself you low life piece of shit.

teh bri
02-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Damn.

Abortion? Are you kidding me? When I found out I was pregnant I was 11 weeks. A baby that far along already has fingers. As for affording everything, the economy isn't that bad, I have a full time job. Couponing works wonders. A single mom? Nope definitely not single. Been with my fiancé for almost 7 months and there's defiantly not a problem with my relationship with him. And I do know who the father is BUT when you go to The DSS they ask for you to give the guys information that you know most about so since I knew almost everything about catnip considering I dated him for 3 years I went with that approach first. His real father is in the Army about to leave for Korea in march and is in the process of signing over his rights so my fiancé could legally adopt him.

I've been through allllllllot of shit, and made a lot of mistakes but it's really funny how people can voice their opinions or ask a question on this forum and not getting shit on but once I do it's world war 3.

As far as my life is concerned leave your god damn opinions to yourself as well as your negativity and maybe just maybe you'll learn respect.

Echonova
02-05-2013, 10:36 PM
As far as my life is concerned leave your god damn opinions to yourself as well as your negativity and maybe just maybe you'll learn respect.No one would know about your life if your didn't comment on it or post it...

Just sayin'.

Sinfix_15
02-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Abortion? Are you kidding me? When I found out I was pregnant I was 11 weeks. A baby that far along already has fingers. As for affording everything, the economy isn't that bad, I have a full time job. Couponing works wonders. A single mom? Nope definitely not single. Been with my fiancé for almost 7 months and there's defiantly not a problem with my relationship with him. And I do know who the father is BUT when you go to The DSS they ask for you to give the guys information that you know most about so since I knew almost everything about catnip considering I dated him for 3 years I went with that approach first. His real father is in the Army about to leave for Korea in march and is in the process of signing over his rights so my fiancé could legally adopt him.

I've been through allllllllot of shit, and made a lot of mistakes but it's really funny how people can voice their opinions or ask a question on this forum and not getting shit on but once I do it's world war 3.

As far as my life is concerned leave your god damn opinions to yourself as well as your negativity and maybe just maybe you'll learn respect.

Obama allows partial birth abortions....just sayin

teh bri
02-05-2013, 10:46 PM
That's disgusting.

On_Her_Face
02-05-2013, 10:50 PM
That's disgusting.

Your post previous post made it seem that your opinion of abortion is ok as long as the fetus doesn't have fingers. Lol

teh bri
02-05-2013, 10:52 PM
Absolutely not.

Sinfix_15
02-05-2013, 10:58 PM
That's disgusting.

My guess would be that all abortions are disgusting. Wasnt suggesting or advocating abortion..... just seizing the opportunity to point out that our president who values the life of every child, supports this....

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/Partial-Birth_Abortion.jpg

silversol
02-05-2013, 11:14 PM

So you just put down his info knowing he was not the father????

Nismo
02-05-2013, 11:41 PM
tl:dr

CLIFFS????

Vteckidd
02-05-2013, 11:43 PM
I already have the day planned out so I don't understand why people are still commenting on where I should or shouldn't go.

cause you posted the thread on a public forum ? maybe, im just guessing though.

Vteckidd
02-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Mike do you ever shut the fuck up? Go kill yourself you low life piece of shit.

Hurt dog will holler. Thats kinda what you are, IAs resident bitch who cries when she gets trashed for acting like an idiot.

Is anything i said wrong? You know its the truth or do i have to go dig up old threads to prove my point, again? I laugh that this is your pattern and its funny because its so consistent:

1) Post a general thread asking some retarded question i know the answer to already and/or vaguely call an ex BF out
2) Respond lightly to initial trashing responses
3) Get really mad, lash out at why people are making fun of me
4) Act like I dont know why people are responding to me and talking trash
5) Play the "my parents died" card and pray everyone pities me
6) Log out, repeat

That about right?

Vteckidd
02-05-2013, 11:49 PM
HEY GUYS I HAVE HERPES, ANYONE KNOW HOW TO TREAT IT

JESUS WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP AbOUT MY HERPES,MY MOM DIED

Vteckidd
02-05-2013, 11:52 PM
LOL you get pissed about your personal life, then post shit like this

BUT when you go to The DSS they ask for you to give the guys information that you know most about so since I knew almost everything about catnip considering I dated him for 3 years

Just makes you sound even more retarded. So you just pinned a child on some dude you dated for 3 years? then you proceeded to trash him on the internet as a guy who wouldnt take care of his baby...........that wasnt even his?

youre a low life fucking pile of shit, and personally, its people like you that bring the human race down. Your parent did a really shitty job raising you, i dont give a fuck if they are gone. Either they failed, or you are so beyond help and rational thought that its pathetic.

Waste of my fucking tax dollars. I swear to god you better stay off welfare

toxxxic
02-06-2013, 01:59 AM
i'm just saying, and i could be totally wrong here -- but i think you'd still be bitching if she'd have given the baby up for adoption, had an abortion, miscarried, whatever. people have a way of nosing their way into EVERYTHING & sucking up the negativity of the situation.

SHIT, the girl made a mistake & slept with an asshole & ended up getting pregnant -- that IS what happens when you have sex. i don't even want to know how many of you people on here were "OOPS" babies. this shit happens every damn day & i bet its a BITCH to go through. sure, she could have said OHHH OOOOOPS IMMA GET AN ABORTION! but she put her big girl panties on & accepted responsibility for her actions. y'all can sit and say HOMGGGG YOU'RE NOT READY FOR A KID YET YOURE TOO YOUNG N THAT BABY IS GUNNA HAVE A AWFUL LIFE!!!! all you want, but HELLO, are you living in this fucking century?! girls MUCH YOUNGER & less fortunate than bri have kids EVERY DAMN DAY. i worked at the health department - bitch about the 13 year olds who are getting knocked up... not a GROWN ASS WOMAN who is OBVIOUSLY handling her responsibilities.

get a damn hobby, boys.

teh bri
02-06-2013, 05:37 AM
LOL you get pissed about your personal life, then post shit like this

Just makes you sound even more retarded. So you just pinned a child on some dude you dated for 3 years? then you proceeded to trash him on the internet as a guy who wouldnt take care of his baby...........that wasnt even his?

youre a low life fucking pile of shit, and personally, its people like you that bring the human race down. Your parent did a really shitty job raising you, i dont give a fuck if they are gone. Either they failed, or you are so beyond help and rational thought that its pathetic.

Waste of my fucking tax dollars. I swear to god you better stay off welfare

I can say whatever I damn well feel about my ex and I'm pretty sure he does too. Do I care? Fuck no. He is my past as I am his.

Well said Rachel.

Elbow
02-06-2013, 06:16 AM
:SMH: you've been a member of IA this long, c'mon you should've known better

I think they call my comment "sarcasm." lol

Elbow
02-06-2013, 06:25 AM
I didn't just lose her but I lost my dad and NOONE knows how it's like to be almost 23 years old without a mother and father..

Um yeah I'm going to go out on a limb and say there are MANY MANY MANY MANY people who do.

If you hate everyone on here so much and only get crap, why keep posting?

On_Her_Face
02-06-2013, 07:09 AM
Um yeah I'm going to go out on a limb and say there are MANY MANY MANY MANY people who do.

If you hate everyone on here so much and only get crap, why keep posting?

Pick me! Pick me!

Kevykev
02-06-2013, 07:50 AM
Damn, I see IA is still a place where dudes "Go INNNNN" on girls (Super Hard Flames).

Just relax guys, think about it, she asked a question....just post a couple replies of great places and boom thread is done.

.......But it wouldn't be IA would it???? :D

Nemesis
02-06-2013, 07:59 AM
Where is dereksi ?!?!?

Vteckidd
02-06-2013, 09:14 AM
What did she do send a facebook message out to old people to come in here and back her up?

Mistakes? Mistake is something someone does and regrets and changes their actions. These arent mistakes, shes a habitual retard. She posts on here her entire life, all her dumb decisions, and expects people to be like "OH BRI, YOURE SO AWESOME THINGS WILL WORK OUT".

Im not that type of person, i call it like i see it. I tried to be nice to her, i tried to ignore her, but she keeps digging a hole. Like seriously? WHAT RESTAURANT CAN I GO TO IN ATLANTA WITH MY 5 month old?

Heres a PRO TIP from me to you, skip the restaurant, take that kid straight to Adoption Services, itll be the best thing to happen to that kid.

Yes bri you can say whatever you want, so can i. as long as you keep putting yourself in retarded situations, and being a moron, ill be here (when im bored) to comment on it

Vteckidd
02-06-2013, 09:18 AM
i'm just saying, and i could be totally wrong here -- but i think you'd still be bitching if she'd have given the baby up for adoption, had an abortion, miscarried, whatever. people have a way of nosing their way into EVERYTHING & sucking up the negativity of the situation.

SHIT, the girl made a mistake & slept with an asshole & ended up getting pregnant -- that IS what happens when you have sex. i don't even want to know how many of you people on here were "OOPS" babies. this shit happens every damn day & i bet its a BITCH to go through. sure, she could have said OHHH OOOOOPS IMMA GET AN ABORTION! but she put her big girl panties on & accepted responsibility for her actions. y'all can sit and say HOMGGGG YOU'RE NOT READY FOR A KID YET YOURE TOO YOUNG N THAT BABY IS GUNNA HAVE A AWFUL LIFE!!!! all you want, but HELLO, are you living in this fucking century?! girls MUCH YOUNGER & less fortunate than bri have kids EVERY DAMN DAY. i worked at the health department - bitch about the 13 year olds who are getting knocked up... not a GROWN ASS WOMAN who is OBVIOUSLY handling her responsibilities.

get a damn hobby, boys.
1800-Captain-Save-A-Hoe?

Obvious troll post is obvious troll post. Rachel you dont have a clue what she does on here. She TRASHED A GUY FOR OVER A YEAR ABOUT BEING A DEADBEAT ONLY TO FINALLY ADMIT IT WASNT HIM WHO WAS THE FATHER! SHE RUINED A GUYS REPUTATION. And her apology was she was totally justified because it was an ex who "screwed her over".

and that isnt the only thing. I cant list the shit she spews on here, then acts all high and mighty when someone says "WAIT , WHAT ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME" and questions her.

I know a horrible person when i see one, and shes it. Shes the epitome of 16 and pregnant. Shes the epitome of thinking she knows whats best but ALWAYS fucking up. No one would care, except she COMES ON HERE AND TELLS US ALL HOW BAD SHE FUCKS UP so OF COURSE we are going to comment.

Vteckidd
02-06-2013, 09:21 AM
HEY GUYS, I GOT DRUNK LAST NIGHT, DROVE MY CAR INTO A HOMELESS SHELTER AND KILLED 37 PEOPLE LOL CRAZY HUH? CAN YOU TELL ME A GOOD PLACE TO EAT AT IN ATLANTA?

-insert WTF posts

HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE, LEAVE ME ALONE, I ONLY DRIVE DRUNK ON DAYS THAT END IN "Y". MY MOM DIED, ITS TOUGH, I THINK ILL GO KNOCK A BITCH UP, MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.

Confuc1ous
02-06-2013, 09:31 AM
http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/13256/13427428_2.jpg?v=8CF3C5C70B7A2B0

Doppelgänger
02-06-2013, 09:31 AM
This thread makes me lol....I like it.

Why do people act like "oopsie" babies cannot be adopted out? If it's going to fuck up your life, pass it on to someone who can't have one and is ready for it. This isn't just aimed at Bri, but anyone who might end up there. Hell, I was this exact baby and I ended up in a family who could not have their own...same with my brother...who is actually from the same biological mother. Both my mom and my uncle were adopted as well. It's not some evil crime to adopt a baby out that you're not ready for. I know a number of people who have had unexpected kids, and have seen how much of a burden it is when you have to put your life aside. I guess being a member of the male species, I may never understand the emotional "connection" of getting knocked up and not wanting to give it up, but I personally think people should weigh out their emotions vs. their entire life ahead of them. You can always have another one later lol. And for the "lost parents thing", don't think you own the corner on that....my parents might still be alive, but I lost them years ago (actually I walked away from them)...and knowing they're out there is much harder than knowing they're not.

Anyway, I may not know you and take stabs at you on here, but you really make yourself a target...you do it to yourself.

.blank cd
02-06-2013, 09:47 AM
My guess would be that all abortions are disgusting. Wasnt suggesting or advocating abortion..... just seizing the opportunity to point out that our president who values the life of every child, supports this...Aside from the fact that this isnt the place for your crackpot political assumptions, I'd wager if you had any medical knowledge at all you'd realize how stupid this post really is.

Browning151
02-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Aside from the fact that this isnt the place for your crackpot political assumptions, I'd wager if you had any medical knowledge at all you'd realize how stupid this post really is.

Pot meet kettle.......

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/images/smilies/064.gif

This thread is pretty entertaining though.

Sammich
02-06-2013, 10:42 AM
hai guyz

Vteckidd
02-06-2013, 10:49 AM
$10 says she is SUCH an attention whore, she will come in here and post again (angrily) how wrong i am and how i "dont know her" or "her parents died" or how wonderful her "fiance" is.

Doppelgänger
02-06-2013, 10:58 AM
It's like "choose your own adventure"!!

.blank cd
02-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Pot meet kettle.......

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/images/smilies/064.gif

Hard to tell what you're talking about. But feel free to throw your opinion out there as well and watch it get dismantled piece by piece.

bodhi
02-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Adoption has allowed parents to push aside abortion, and turned to adoption: sort of like a way to feel less guilty about giving their child away. It's nothing special. Giving birth is so easy a legless chimp with a tendency to shove bananas up its ass can do it. No parent, mother or father truly loves their fetus. If they say they do they're lieing. You don't start feeling strong emotions for your child until you start really interacting with it.

I cannot stand pro-life people. We're already living in an over-populated world and could stop with reproduction for a decade or so.

Anyway, back to Bri.

You're right, you don't know me. My son and my fiancé are all I need as well as my my family. I already have the day planned out so I don't understand why people are still commenting on where I should or shouldn't go. As for my mom, no one knew her like I did. I didn't just lose her but I lost my dad and NOONE knows how it's like to be almost 23 years old without a mother and father. I've been through too many heartbreaks, lies, cheaters and right now til I decide I don't want to take advice from anyone on here about how to live my life and what I should and shouldn't do with my child. He is well taken care of by myself and his "dad." I pay for everything and take care of him 100%. Thanks though.

I don't want...

This down here? Heh, you're kidding right?

You had a son?! Awesome! At least he will turn out to be a women beater who will use his $300 dollar bi-weekly check on ice.

That's better than another bimbo who strongly believes she's hot shit and a master on life. You don't have fuckin' clue as to what's about to head your way. You think 9 months of pregnancy was tough? It's gonna hit you harder than a Marcus knockout. If you read everyone of these posts carefully you will uncover a subliminal message somewhere. Let me save you the trouble: piss off. Go be a mom. You're a squirt who has a lot growing up to do. You keep up that facade that you don't care, you don't care if people shit on you, you're too cool, but deep down you do and it hurts your little heart. Statistically the odds are against you. Your up-bringing was probably crap and your child's life is already heading down the same road. No advancement in your genetic pool - which is why I said abortion would've been an incredible decision.

Now you may think I'm giving you shit, but I can back my shit up. I can back up my parenting advice. My first daughter will be 3 in March and at 2 she was potty trained, she can speak in complete sentences, she knows all her shapes including octagons, rhombus, ovals, diamonds, etc.! Speaks Spanish, knows 1-30 in English and 1-20 in Spanish... the list goes on. I never brag about her but I will today because you'll probably treat your child like shit. Talk to him like a baby, "ooh my baby-boo-boo..." NO. Talk to it like an adult. Always make sure you have him ask questions, show him the stars the moon. Tell him how beautiful trees are, how calming and wonderful water is. Don't just sit it infront of the tv and expect it to learn on its own. Basically what I'm saying is to get off IA, leave, because no one gives a fuck about you and disappear. Vanish like a mirage and deal with life head on.

Seriously.

GO!

Sinfix_15
02-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Hard to tell what you're talking about.

"pot calling the kettle black" is a traditional saying used to describe someone who accuses another of doing something that they themselves are guilty of.

Example of use.

Jimmy's pants are too tight. He goes to school and confronts Billy for wearing pants that are too tight. An onlooker might say... "Look at the pot(Jimmy) calling the kettle(Billy) black" .... you know, because both a pot and kettle are made of iron and black, or at least they were at the time of this saying's origination.

That is your urban dictionary lesson for the day.

I would also like to add that this is the offtopic section, while it is not directly suggested that politics be discussed here, some things of a political nature may fall under the description of "100% useless BS".

Example, if i were to seek a conversation about Obama's economic policy. Politics forum.
If i wanted to comment on Obama's history as a closet homosexual and post photoshop images of him going down on a biker dude at mardi gras. Off Topic.

That concludes our lesson for the day.

Sinfix_15
02-06-2013, 11:17 AM
I honestly do not understand the hostility directed at Bri, it may or may not be deserved...... but i do know its coming every time she starts a thread, so i would assume she is as equally aware as i am.

Either way, calamity ensues.

Vteckidd
02-06-2013, 11:19 AM
YEARS AND YEARS of someone acting retarded begs someone to say something.

You forget she came on here when she was like 17 fresh off Liesa passing away, and within months was hitting on every dude on here, and every dude was hitting on her. Then she circulates nude pics to tons of people and gets pissed when they wind up on IA.

This is like 4-5 years of the same shit over and over and over and over again.

Sinfix_15
02-06-2013, 11:25 AM
whos the girl that put the pics out with the btstone guy? it's hard to keep track of the IA romances.

Browning151
02-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Hard to tell what you're talking about. But feel free to throw your opinion out there as well and watch it get dismantled piece by piece.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s200/Browning151/6511925_700b_zps823fbbf1.jpg

What's deemed crackpot is subjective, but carry on..........it was just a joke.

Browning151
02-06-2013, 11:31 AM
whos the girl that put the pics out with the btstone guy? it's hard to keep track of the IA romances.

u8mywhoreo or something like that I think.

Sinfix_15
02-06-2013, 11:32 AM
i see that Blank went back and edited his post to add "But feel free to throw your opinion out there as well and watch it get dismantled piece by piece."

He seems to be a little more on edge these days.... he's been the whipping boy here for a few weeks now, must be getting to him. A little frustration starting to show.

teh bri
02-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Damn, I see IA is still a place where dudes "Go INNNNN" on girls (Super Hard Flames).

Just relax guys, think about it, she asked a question....just post a couple replies of great places and boom thread is done.

.......But it wouldn't be IA would it???? :D
This.

teh bri
02-06-2013, 01:25 PM
YEARS AND YEARS of someone acting retarded begs someone to say something.

You forget she came on here when she was like 17 fresh off Liesa passing away, and within months was hitting on every dude on here, and every dude was hitting on her. Then she circulates nude pics to tons of people and gets pissed when they wind up on IA.

This is like 4-5 years of the same shit over and over and over and over again.

1.) I was 18 about to be 19.
2.)Those pictures were sent to JM and he sent them out.
3.) I didn't flirt with anyone besides Evan and Dubs.

I at least wanted to correct you if you intend to constantly run your mouth.

:)

Doppelgänger
02-06-2013, 01:49 PM
Adoption has allowed parents to push aside abortion, and turned to adoption: sort of like a way to feel less guilty about giving their child away. It's nothing special. Giving birth is so easy a legless chimp with a tendency to shove bananas up its ass can do it. No parent, mother or father truly loves their fetus. If they say they do they're lieing. You don't start feeling strong emotions for your child until you start really interacting with it.

I cannot stand pro-life people. We're already living in an over-populated world and could stop with reproduction for a decade or so.

Oh I agree, and I am definitely pro-choice by all means. But I didn't want to open that can of worms with the abortion thing...because some people fly off the handle at the thought. People are less likely to get up in a wad at the suggestion of adoption though. That's all. I have had conversations with people in the "oopsie" situation and have heard the reply "well I was attached to it after being preggo for months and doing everything right while I was" and other similar answers. In my honest opinion, I agree with you, and think it's a false justification to keeping it rather than being selfish and thinking about your own life first....which more people need to do...otherwise we get this cycle of 16 and preggo families.

Vteckidd
02-06-2013, 02:02 PM
1.) .
2.)Those pictures were sent to JM and he sent them out.
3.) I didn't flirt with anyone besides Evan and Dubs.

:thinking::screwy::blah::lmfao:

So your IA career consists of:
1) Messing around and fucking around with IA dudes
2) Sending nude photos out to guys you barely knew
3) Getting knocked up by a guy that you didnt even know was the father until weeks ago (who is also a car guy)
4) trashing a guy as a deadbeat who..........wasnt the father
5) asking what restaurant in Atlanta is cool to take your 5 month old too
6) the STI CAR thread LOL

what a class act you are

Vteckidd
02-06-2013, 02:03 PM
bri youre too stupid to argue with me, I am just flat out more intelligent. You double talk yourself into corners so easily. Just log out.

I bet your kid is screaming for a bottle right now.

.blank cd
02-06-2013, 02:09 PM
The Great White Mike has spoken!

Vteckidd
02-06-2013, 02:09 PM
LETS RECAP

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/off-topic/332982-lets-play-game.html

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/car-pics/330072-mommy-car.html

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/off-topic/330073-suggestions-help.html

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/off-topic/328957-can-month-get-any-worse.html

Thats all within like the last 5-6 months.

toxxxic
02-06-2013, 04:17 PM
I feel like I am reading the Special Olympics.

She's got a son. It's hers. She kept it. Lets all accept it & move on with our lives.

CSquared
02-06-2013, 04:40 PM
And I feel like this thread needs some titties.

C230K
02-06-2013, 04:46 PM

Bacon
02-06-2013, 05:35 PM
Applebees is another good place. Steer away from places like Taco Mac or the Vortex. Loud places dont make for a decent evening if he is asleep and you want him to stay that way.

D3UC3S
02-06-2013, 05:41 PM
I feel like I am reading the Special Olympics.

She's got a son. It's hers. She kept it. Lets all accept it & move on with our lives.

You are fighting a losing battle and its almost as pathetic as Bri's threads.... You are not going to win an award for "IA's humanitarian of the year". Get over it, this is what happens when she posts. Bottom line, move on with your life.

Bri, you say you don't need our advice, yet post a thread asking for our advice on if its cool to take an infant to the Vortex LOL....you are fucking crazy.

Kevykev
02-06-2013, 08:26 PM

That Husky or whatever the hell it is got an LIRL from me.

Yo, this thread has some Real Deal frustration in it, I can feel it. I know a solution...

teh bri
02-06-2013, 08:40 PM
:thinking::screwy::blah::lmfao:

So your IA career consists of:
1) Messing around and fucking around with IA dudes
2) Sending nude photos out to guys you barely knew
3) Getting knocked up by a guy that you didnt even know was the father until weeks ago (who is also a car guy)
4) trashing a guy as a deadbeat who..........wasnt the father
5) asking what restaurant in Atlanta is cool to take your 5 month old too
6) the STI CAR thread LOL

what a class act you are
Guys I barely knew? Hmm I dated all three jackass.

Is there another lie you'd like to make up? Or should I just type everything out to where you can understand.

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME.

On_Her_Face
02-06-2013, 09:10 PM
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i49/5/5/9/frabz-So-I-told-them-to-take-it-Back-They-Didnt-They-learned-Their-les-559a7c.jpg

Echonova
02-06-2013, 10:04 PM

Is there another lie you'd like to make up? Or should I just type everything out to where you can understand.

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME.

Sorry. And his name is Evan Richey. I'm sure you've heard of him. White s2k, hard top, yeah, him. One night stands when you're drunk and haven't been with anyone else for 3 years will get you pregnant I guess.

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff406/kenniana/orly.jpg

Vteckidd
02-06-2013, 10:18 PM

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME.

I do know you, you dont know ME because i dont put all my personal bullshit online.

Im happy with my life, i dont need IA to tell me where to eat at with my illegitimate child, or whether a base model WRX that i think is an STI is a cool "mom car" , and I certainly dont have children with car retards i fucked because i was "too drunk".

Life iz good, try it sometime, might have to take a good hard look in the mirror and decide what is more important , your rep, or your childs future. Somehow, i bet you make the wrong choice.

Matt300ZXT
02-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Wait...titty shots were sent around and I wasn't invited to partake? That's some bullshit!

toxxxic
02-06-2013, 11:16 PM
I do know you, you dont know ME because i dont put all my personal bullshit online.

Im happy with my life, i dont need IA to tell me where to eat at with my illegitimate child, or whether a base model WRX that i think is an STI is a cool "mom car" , and I certainly dont have children with car retards i fucked because i was "too drunk".

Life iz good, try it sometime, might have to take a good hard look in the mirror and decide what is more important , your rep, or your childs future. Somehow, i bet you make the wrong choice.

didn't you fuck and/or try to wife Carina? you had to have been drunk for that one. everything you've said from that point on became useless & irrelevant.

don't sit & insult someone for fucking a "car retard" when your hands are CERTAINLY not clean.

Bri, you say you don't need our advice, yet post a thread asking for our advice on if its cool to take an infant to the Vortex LOL....you are fucking crazy.

The Vortex is 18+ because you can smoke in both of them. I think that was the whole point of this thread... she hasn't been in GA since she gave birth, so I don't think a thread asking for suggestions from people who MAY have kids was out of the question. Like... "hey guys, I have never been to GA with a child before, I'm sure some of you ALSO have children, what do you do with your kids?!" ................ can no one read anymore?

Bacon
02-06-2013, 11:20 PM
The Vortex is 18+ because you can smoke in both of them. I think that was the whole point of this thread... she hasn't been in GA since she gave birth, so I don't think a thread asking for suggestions from people who MAY have kids was out of the question. Like... "hey guys, I have never been to GA with a child before, I'm sure some of you ALSO have children, what do you do with your kids?!" ................ can no one read anymore?

Welcome back to IA. Shit won't change.

Bri, if it comes down to it and you need someone to watch him while yall go somewhere, call me.

Vteckidd
02-06-2013, 11:44 PM
didn't you fuck and/or try to wife Carina? you had to have been drunk for that one. everything you've said from that point on became useless & irrelevant.

Is this the same bitch who said she would never send nudes around and then.................

Nah, never tried to "wife" carina. That was other dudes, not me. I kinda dated her, she stayed with me, that was that. you got me confused with someone else. Werent you BFF with Carina, or that other girl that you couldnt decide whether you hated her or not?

Nah playa, that aint me. I fucked around with Carina for like 2-3 months, never dated her. My roomate did however.

don't sit & insult someone for fucking a "car retard" when your hands are CERTAINLY not clean.
first of all whore, i was doing this car shit before you even thought about making up 3 instagrams and 4 facebook fan pages. I used to be into cars, but obvious people posting in this forum is what steered me out of it. I frequent boards now because it just keeps my argumentative skills sharp. You dont see me out fucking around with the low life trash anymore, i grew out of it, even if you didnt.

[quote[The Vortex is 18+ because you can smoke in both of them. I think that was the whole point of this thread... she hasn't been in GA since she gave birth, so I don't think a thread asking for suggestions from people who MAY have kids was out of the question. Like... "hey guys, I have never been to GA with a child before, I'm sure some of you ALSO have children, what do you do with your kids?!" ................ can no one read anymore?[/QUOTE]

Normally wouldnt be a problem, but when you constantly act like a dumbass and post shit like this, its for attention.

Vteckidd
02-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Rachel i dont really have any problems with you, but this captain save a ho on Bri , not really any of your business. You wanna get personal we can go there, i have all the ammo i need. I hope you have your guns loaded too. I just call it like i see it, you wanna get into it with me , have at it. I got nothing to hide.

My only point is the PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR that Bri has. Its just flat out laughable. No one respects her for a reason. The difference between you an me is i dont care if no one respects me, my resume speaks for itself. you dont like me? fuck you, i dont care. Bri isnt like that, she comes on here starved for attention, craving someone to like her. When we point out how dumb she is she gets mad like we owe her something cause her mom died?

Bitches on this site are retarded, always have been, Thats why i dont stick my dick in crazy anymore. I raised my standards and dont fucks with bitches who cant spell 401k

toxxxic
02-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Is this the same bitch who said she would never send nudes around and then.................

lol, we're bringing back 2009? really?

Nah, never tried to "wife" carina. That was other dudes, not me. I kinda dated her, she stayed with me, that was that. you got me confused with someone else.
i mean, if you fucked her, you fucked her. no sense hounding someone about evan richey when you've got THAT under your belt. just be glad you're not the baby's daddy.

Werent you BFF with Carina, or that other girl that you couldnt decide whether you hated her or not?
Nah playa, that aint me. I fucked around with Carina for like 2-3 months, never dated her. My roomate did however.
nope. never was BFF with Carina. the other chick? we aren't friends. the reason why i'm not friends with either of them? because they both effed my ex behind my back. LOL. small world.

first of all whore, i was doing this car shit before you even thought about making up 3 instagrams and 4 facebook fan pages. I used to be into cars, but obvious people posting in this forum is what steered me out of it. I frequent boards now because it just keeps my argumentative skills sharp. You dont see me out fucking around with the low life trash anymore, i grew out of it, even if you didnt.
i'm 24. that isn't surprising. i have 1 instagram and 1 facebook. my "fan page" i made because i like to keep my personal page private. i'm sorry big old mighty IA made you uninterested in cars. that's a pretty bitter statement to make. and i don't think you've ever met me or been around me to even be able to say who i'm "out fucking around with", although it certainly has never been "low life trash".

Normally wouldnt be a problem, but when you constantly act like a dumbass and post shit like this, its for attention.[/quote]

i don't understand why you care SO DAMN MUCH.

Rachel i dont really have any problems with you, but this captain save a ho on Bri , not really any of your business. You wanna get personal we can go there, i have all the ammo i need. I hope you have your guns loaded too. I just call it like i see it, you wanna get into it with me , have at it. I got nothing to hide.

i know nothing about you. and i think the only thing you really know about me is who i dated, and you probably have my highschool nudes saved on your computer. hmm.

Sinfix_15
02-07-2013, 12:28 AM
Wait...titty shots were sent around and I wasn't invited to partake? That's some bullshit!

Just as quickly as they come, theyre gone. No pun intended.

toxxxic
02-07-2013, 12:30 AM
Just as quickly as they come, theyre gone. No pun intended.

OHHHH they're still here.

Sinfix_15
02-07-2013, 12:32 AM

My only point is the PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR that Bri has. Its just flat out laughable. No one respects her for a reason. The difference between you an me is i dont care if no one respects me, my resume speaks for itself. you dont like me? fuck you, i dont care. Bri isnt like that, she comes on here starved for attention, craving someone to like her. When we point out how dumb she is she gets mad like we owe her something cause her mom died?

Bitches on this site are retarded, always have been, Thats why i dont stick my dick in crazy anymore. I raised my standards and dont fucks with bitches who cant spell 401k

Did you take a vow of celibacy?

Sinfix_15
02-07-2013, 12:43 AM
you know..... cause bitches be crazy.

toxxxic
02-07-2013, 12:44 AM
Did you take a vow of celibacy?

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Either that or started bangin dudes... because i'll be the first one to admit, VAGINAS & CRAZY don't separate.

Sinfix_15
02-07-2013, 12:49 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Either that or started bangin dudes... because i'll be the first one to admit, VAGINAS & CRAZY don't separate.

Females are like race cars. There's only 2 types of race cars, broken ones and ones that are about to break. There's only 2 types of women, crazy ones and ones that are about to go crazy. We cant live without either, spend way to much money on both and never know when to cut our losses. Eventually after throwing a few rods (pun intended) we realize that we'd be much better off if we just took up fishing.

teh bri
02-07-2013, 02:54 AM
Welcome back to IA. Shit won't change.

Bri, if it comes down to it and you need someone to watch him while yall go somewhere, call me.

:)

teh bri
02-07-2013, 02:58 AM
Mike, seriously instead of being behind a computer take one look in the mirror and realize that you're arguing will people who don't give a fuck what you say. I mean come on, you fucked Kayla. You have absolutely no room to talk WHAT SO EVER. That bitch is dirty and I have every right to talk about her because of what she did to me and how she is.

You on the other hand have no right to talk about me. I did NOTHING to you. Besides post on here and all you do is throw me under a bus, call me a horrible mother and continue to tell me my DEAD parents have horrible parenting skills. So until you know facts and don't go off by what you heard, see and assume. Shut your whore mouth.

Side note: I'm actually surprised that Catpiss hasn't posted in here egging your ass on.

Doppelgänger
02-07-2013, 08:47 AM
This thread =

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m43fh5j6aK1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Nemesis
02-07-2013, 10:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Y4vK1St.gif

On_Her_Face
02-07-2013, 10:26 AM
As the world turns.

Echonova
02-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Side note: I'm actually surprised that Catpiss hasn't posted in here egging your ass on.Translation: WHY HASN'T HE POSTED YET!?!?!?!?!

WHY ISN'T HE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!!!!

D3UC3S
02-07-2013, 12:35 PM
^^ sad and true

Sinfix_15
02-07-2013, 12:55 PM
Mike, seriously instead of being behind a computer take one look in the mirror and realize that you're arguing will people who don't give a fuck what you say. I mean come on, you fucked Kayla. You have absolutely no room to talk WHAT SO EVER. That bitch is dirty and I have every right to talk about her because of what she did to me and how she is.

You on the other hand have no right to talk about me. I did NOTHING to you. Besides post on here and all you do is throw me under a bus, call me a horrible mother and continue to tell me my DEAD parents have horrible parenting skills. So until you know facts and don't go off by what you heard, see and assume. Shut your whore mouth.

Side note: I'm actually surprised that Catpiss hasn't posted in here egging your ass on.

You've got to let Catnip go. Myself especially and the others who post here are aware of your great loss. Catnip is good people and you're justified in reminiscing about the D from time to time, but it's time to begin your mourning process in silence. Catnip has respectfully watched you throw bait in the water a dozen times and swam away from it gracefully, seeking more satisfying endeavors, like a noble small mouth bass. He's not the catfish you seek bottom feeding for your cheap insults and baited arguments, and most importantly about our friend Catnip.........

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/corvetteforum/youre-not-the-father.gif

Echonova
02-07-2013, 12:58 PM
What other reason to "egg him on" by calling him "Catpiss" is there? Obviously there is animosity on both sides there...

But I wouldn't like you either if you tried to hang 18+ years of child support for another man's baby on me.

Edit:^^^ I got ninja'd!!!!

teh bri
02-07-2013, 12:59 PM
What the fuck? How did my post make you believe a care for that kid?

Ridiculous.

teh bri
02-07-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm pretty sure he is relieved that he isn't the dad just like I was.

E36slide
02-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Damn yall ia members got some dirty dicks...

” I have a fiancé. We have been together 7 months”

^this shit makes me laugh.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Echonova
02-07-2013, 01:03 PM
What the fuck? How did my post make you believe a care for that kid?

Ridiculous.The fact you responded within 60 seconds proves it. You're sitting at home hitting the refresh button waiting for new replies.

Sinfix_15
02-07-2013, 01:06 PM
The fact you responded within 60 seconds proves it. You're sitting at home hitting the refresh button waiting for new replies.

If her new fiance was doin it right he would have taken Catnip off her mind by now.

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/247744/247744,1300816370,1/stock-vector-boom-73703446.jpg

Sinfix_15
02-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Damn yall ia members got some dirty dicks...

” I have a fiancé. We have been together 7 months”

^this shit makes me laugh.

It's what happens when the member base is 93489023859023485904859023480583490590235890 guys and 3 girls.

E36slide
02-07-2013, 01:08 PM
It's what happens when the member base is 93489023859023485904859023480583490590235890 guys and 3 girls.

She only likes jdm wheels bro....

Looks like I cant hit that tonight :mad:

Echonova
02-07-2013, 01:09 PM
http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu52/davidmatula/LegionHQ.jpg

Nemesis
02-07-2013, 01:13 PM
I never get to see any nudez

http://i.imgur.com/g1UylTJ.gif

Sinfix_15
02-07-2013, 01:19 PM
She only likes jdm wheels bro....

Looks like I cant hit that tonight :mad:

Gotta step yo jdm game up if youz want to be right wit da ladies roun hur.

Sammich
02-07-2013, 01:23 PM
no bewbies surfaced yet :(

E36slide
02-07-2013, 01:33 PM

Are her boobs even worth seeing?

I'm always down for a good laugh...quick someone post the boobies!

teh bri
02-07-2013, 01:36 PM
If her new fiance was doin it right he would have taken Catnip off her mind by now.

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/247744/247744,1300816370,1/stock-vector-boom-73703446.jpg

He does damn good, trust me ;)

teh bri
02-07-2013, 01:37 PM

I had surgery. No mo bewbies!

E36slide
02-07-2013, 01:48 PM
He does damn good, trust me ;)

Hence him being your fiancé....

Whores get a taste of good dick and their so ready to throw a ball and chaine around the dudes ankle.

Now we know why the divorce rate is so high...."but his penis just felt so gooood...I just couldn't help myself"

There is no way people can gather enough information about another person in such a short time....

"but we were friends for years before we got together"

Girls are so predictable. You obviously value what people have to say about you since you keep posting new threads only to be bashed. Now be gone I'm the only village idiot allowed on ia...don't make me spray you with my bitch be gone!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w447/Dmoney240/tumblr_mg6oveyW0z1r80evyo1_500.jpg

Sinfix_15
02-07-2013, 01:58 PM
Hence him being your fiancé....

Whores get a taste of good dick and their so ready to throw a ball and chaine around the dudes ankle.

Now we know why the divorce rate is so high...."but his penis just felt so gooood...I just couldn't help myself"

There is no way people can gather enough information about another person in such a short time....

"but we were friends for years before we got together"

Girls are so predictable. You obviously value what people have to say about you since you keep posting new threads only to be bashed. Now be gone I'm the only village idiot allowed on ia...don't make me spray you with my bitch be gone!

Even though this post is packaged in humor, something i greatly admire, it has some real deep wisdom behind it.

Browning151
02-07-2013, 02:00 PM
http://www.rx8club.com/attachments/wheels-tires-brakes-suspension-55/180712d1327375956-sway-bars-this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amaz-jpg

E36slide
02-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Even though this post is packaged in humor, something i greatly admire, it has some real deep wisdom behind it.

Well I've been with my share of whores. I really hope she trys to argue that I'm wrong.. I love crushing the hopes and dreams of wanna be house wives.......

You can't turn a hoe into a house wife.

bodhi
02-07-2013, 02:23 PM
all this importatlanta wisdom is too much for me!!

240atlanta drama, whores, house wives, sex gods, etc. etc.

lol

Vteckidd
02-07-2013, 02:31 PM
I rest my case. Sinfix and Echo are spot on, We should start a club or something.

C230K
02-07-2013, 02:59 PM
You've got to let Catnip go. Myself especially and the others who post here are aware of your great loss. Catnip is good people and you're justified in reminiscing about the D from time to time, but it's time to begin your mourning process in silence. Catnip has respectfully watched you throw bait in the water a dozen times and swam away from it gracefully, seeking more satisfying endeavors, like a noble small mouth bass. He's not the catfish you seek bottom feeding for your cheap insults and baited arguments, and most importantly about our friend Catnip.........

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/corvetteforum/youre-not-the-father.gif

Seems like teh bri needs to let go of Catnip just as you need to let go of Mitt losing to Obama..............

Browning151
02-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Seems like teh bri needs to let go of Catnip just as you need to let go of Mitt losing to Obama..............

http://www.picslap.com/sites/default/files/field/image/awwwshit.jpg

C230K Bringin the hurt.......

:lmfao::lmfao:
Not really.

D3UC3S
02-07-2013, 03:40 PM
This thread is like a car crash...you can't do anything but watch and make comments.

Why would you wanna see her boobies???? Shes built like a brick shithouse and 4' tall....no thanks

Browning151
02-07-2013, 03:49 PM
This thread is like a car crash...you can't do anything but watch and make comments.

Why would you wanna see her boobies???? Shes built like a brick shithouse and 4' tall....no thanks

'Cause they're boobs? :thinking: I think most have already seen 'em though, they weren't really hard to find at one point. I must have missed the toxxxic noodz though, don't remember those floatin around.

D3UC3S
02-07-2013, 03:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

toxxxic
02-07-2013, 04:25 PM
bahahahaha..............

Sinfix_15
02-07-2013, 04:48 PM

I'm not offended that Romney lost. I'm offended that i still have Obama as a president. My disdain for Obama will remain for the next four years, unless i learn to adopt the Obama ideology, in which case i will continue to blame Obama 8 years after he's gone.

Echonova
02-07-2013, 05:28 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/305637_10151305608821944_1276088478_n.jpg

§treet_§peed
02-07-2013, 05:36 PM

Guess that's what happens when you blow the bartender..

Sorry couldn't resist lol.

Echonova
02-07-2013, 05:43 PM
But back on topic... For those yout's that missed the good 'ole days of IA, it went like this... I'll explain with pictures so you don't have to read much.

Guy posts on IA

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/HIP-THRUST.gif

IA Girl would respond

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/challenge-accepted.jpg

Haters would try to e-cockblock

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/302301_10150357014569226_655444225_8664912_1454964 74_n.jpg

IA Girl would ignore advise and be all like

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Guy would be all like

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/touristcamera8yh8.jpg

Someone would post personal/private info about IA chick and her side piece, slowly the guy would realize he wasn't the only cowboy at the rodeo and relationship would be all like

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/omnomnom.gif

Sammich would comment

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/7acfeb4d.jpg

Everybody would blast the dude ('cause they wanted to bang the chick too)

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/win.jpg

IA Girl finds another sucker

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/BIGBANG---Lies.gif

and the game continues...

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/f2d0883ca1826c7c76aed4f33820521e.jpg

Sinfix_15
02-07-2013, 05:49 PM
And that's why you're the king.

D3UC3S
02-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Agreed

CSquared
02-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Im just glad to finally see some tits in this thread. :D

Bacon
02-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Guess that's what happens when you blow the bartender..

Sorry couldn't resist lol.

Did you catch the I dont drink part?

C230K
02-07-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm not offended that Romney lost. I'm offended that i still have Obama as a president. My disdain for Obama will remain for the next four years, unless i learn to adopt the Obama ideology, in which case i will continue to blame Obama 8 years after he's gone.

Exactly, you need to let that shit go. Obama is president, deal with it. Im pretty sure your routine is still the same. You wake up every morning, you work, you make money, and etc. Even if Mitt would of been elected, my schedule will still be the same. Teh Bri not getting over Catnip, You not getting over Obama, its the same analogy or as George Lopez's grandmother would say "Its the same Shit!"

Sinfix_15
02-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Exactly, you need to let that shit go. Obama is president, deal with it. Im pretty sure your routine is still the same. You wake up every morning, you work, you make money, and etc. Even if Mitt would of been elected, my schedule will still be the same. Teh Bri not getting over Catnip, You not getting over Obama, its the same analogy or as George Lopez's grandmother would say "Its the same Shit!"

Yeah, my life is exactly the same.... outside of that hole having my taxes raised thing and them trying to ban my guns and allow my doctor to interrogate me about my personal possessions. Or the fact that i can legally be assassinated by a drone at the presidents discretion, without having a fair trial.

D3UC3S
02-07-2013, 09:38 PM
The doctors will never take my sweet stinky pot.....

Echonova
02-07-2013, 10:35 PM
And that's why you're the king.Anyone remember the days when I didn't post words? I would literally get into arguments (and win) solely by posting pictures... And you know what they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words"

Not my fault bitches are too dumb to read.

Echonova
02-07-2013, 10:45 PM
On a side note: I talked to Catnip, and his thoughts on the situation are as follows...

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/AvNWlXzCAAAMcbU_zps336809a3.jpg

Echonova
02-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Post #23 is one of the greatest posts ever made in the history of posting.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/off-topic/316269-new-new.html

D3UC3S
02-08-2013, 06:07 AM
Once you go white...its aiiight.

teh bri
02-08-2013, 06:26 AM
On a side note: I talked to Catnip, and his thoughts on the situation are as follows...

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/AvNWlXzCAAAMcbU_zps336809a3.jpg

He would never say that, nice try. He may be a douche but those words never came out of his mouth.

Continue making shit up :goodjob:

D3UC3S
02-08-2013, 06:48 AM
Sarcasm. You should be used to a good joke by now.

Sammich
02-08-2013, 08:05 AM

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

teh bri
02-08-2013, 09:02 AM
Sarcasm. You should be used to a good joke by now.

I didn't find that funny, at all.

Maybe you should find a joke that is actually worth typing.

teh bri
02-08-2013, 09:07 AM
I think I'm done posting on this site. It's gone to complete shit. And I blame the fucktard, Mike.

Continue doing what you do pussy bitch.

I'll continue what I do, work, pay bills and take perfect care of my child because I'm an awesome mom and I don't give a fuck what you say. I'm happy, and haven't been this happy in 4 years.

Don't stalk me on Facebook or instagram (I know you used to, don't deny it)

And enjoy getting the herp somewhere in Atlanta.

Unless you already have it :dunno:

<3

D3UC3S
02-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Your life. That's a joke worth typing. You do it everyday.

Guaranteed. You will continue to visit and type bullshit here. I would bet $10,000. You need the attention. No big deal, most women with shattered views of life are this way. Accept that and you will be even. Happier than you are now and most people will quit bagging on you and probably just start ignoring you.

Who else wants in on this 10k dollar bet???

Sinfix_15
02-08-2013, 09:45 AM
I think I'm done posting on this site. It's gone to complete shit. And I blame the fucktard, Mike.

I'll continue what I do, work, pay bills and take perfect care of my child because I'm an awesome mom and I don't give a fuck what you say. I'm happy, and haven't been this happy in 4 years.

<3

You empower them by letting them get to you.

Doppelgänger
02-08-2013, 10:05 AM

<3

Oh the lulz....the lulz. These are the exact posts that make you such an easy target for everyone to give you shit.....which you must confuse with dick. Maybe you should add "get an education" to that list of shit you're doing. I could cut you down all day long with the shit you post, but it's too easy and you wouldn't even get it...so why bother. I'd tell you to GTFO...but we all know you won't. So keep entertaining us....now dance.

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/0b0e26ba-5eed-4108-9277-557bceefd6f0.gif

Vteckidd
02-08-2013, 11:50 AM

<3
LOL WINNAR

See ya bitch, have fun raising that kid all by yourself. Bri is like the pinata, except when i break a pinata i get rewarded with candy.

Bri would just ooze out white trash. no one wants that, well except her amazing FIANCE..............

Vteckidd
02-08-2013, 11:54 AM

heres a PRO TIP

if you cant figure out who the joke is , its usually you

Echonova
02-08-2013, 12:18 PM
You're wasting your time posting now Mike, she's gone forever...

Vteckidd
02-08-2013, 12:37 PM
You're wasting your time posting now Mike, she's gone forever...

$10 , COME ON BET ME, YOU KNOW IM RIGHT

Echonova
02-08-2013, 12:48 PM
If I took that bet... I might as well just give you the money now.

Vteckidd
02-08-2013, 01:19 PM
BUT SHE HASNT BEEN THIS HAPPY IN 4 YEARS!!!! GUYS 4 YEARS! THE LAST TIME SHE WAS THAT HAPPY SHE WAS BLOWING EVAN WHILE FUCKING EVAN WHILE BALLING JM WHILST SENDING NUDE PHOTOS AROUND WHEN HER MOM DIED.

I MEAN THATS HAPPINESS IF IVE EVER HEARD IT.

eViLMunkey
02-18-2013, 05:26 PM
:lmfao:^^:lmfao:

Nismo
03-03-2013, 12:32 AM
$10 , COME ON BET ME, YOU KNOW IM RIGHT

lol thats 10$ wasted to take that bet

Echonova
03-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Last Activity
02-26-2013 12:09 PM

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/ku-xlarge_zpsca7dc7a5.gif