PDA

View Full Version : 1995 BMW 325i Automatic 244k $2900

grip_racer
01-26-2013, 03:23 PM
1995 BMW 325i
Up for sale is a 1995 BMW 325i Automatic with 244,000 miles. WBACB4327SFM04941.

Currently tagged, insured and driving. It passed emissions October 2012.

It is in good running condition. The engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, and tires are all in good shape. The radiator, water pump, and coolant expansion tank have all been replaced already -- they are the most common failure points on an E36. 16" Sport wheels with 225/50/16 performance all-season rubber, new in the rears. Sport suspension - takes corners quickly and confidently. The previous owner has installed carbon-fiber-look trim pieces and aluminum pedals (not my favorite, but you might like the look). No leaks.

However, it does have some problems
- The driver side front fender has been backed into.
- The rear section of the exhaust system is stock, but as is typical on E36s, it has worn out and become loud. There are no exhaust leaks. It can be replaced with a stock M3 exhaust or another stock 325i exhaust for under $100 if you find the exhaust used. Very prevalent on eBay. I bought an M3 rear exhaust section for my other E36 for $25 plus shipping.
- The front seats are worn.
- There is a trim piece missing from the rear bumper
- The paint has a few chips in the hood, and the hood and roof could use a good polishing.
- It needs a new valve-cover gasket. There is a slight burned oil smell at stoplights from oil dripping too close to the exhaust manifolds. It is a tiny leak, but enough to be slightly annoying.
- The driver's seat electric seatback reclining feature does not work. The gears inside have disengaged, so the seat back is locked into place in it's current position. All other seat functions work.
- The ignition tumbler has broken, but a replacement tumbler and new key are included with the car. The key and tumbler were bought from Global Imports BMW upon presentation of title and photo ID. It is not a replacement lock from another car, so the key still matches the doors and trunk as well. The car can still be started, so you don't have to worry about that. I drive it daily.

So yes, it has some problems and I want to be up front about them. However, it is honestly a perfect daily driver. I love the way it drives. The engine is still very strong and the transmission never has any issues.

I am willing to work with you on the price.

No trades. Cash, Paypal (via "Personal - Payment Owed"), or money order only. Agreed upon price to be paid in full. Car is sold as-is, with no returns available after the deal is completed.

asking price $2900
Phone number: 404.402.4061

PICTURES IN THIS ALBUM: 1995 325i - $2900 - Imgur (http://imgur.com/a/AZSSv)