PDA

View Full Version : Misc mp3 problems

Mike
12-07-2005, 03:39 PM
i just bought a mp3 player the other day its a RCA lyra. it is a small simple mp3, juts needed something to listen to when working out bc the music my gym plays sucks. well i downloaded the software, and musicmatch. i have limewire and put all the somgs i wanted to play on my mp3 onto musicmatch. so that worked fine but when i go to try and transfer my songs from my comp to my mp3 nothing happens. when i plug my mp3 to the USB connection nothing happens. there is a option to click to transfer to portable, but when i click that my songs come up that i wanna transfer but its not acting like a mp3 is connected. my mp3 says USB connected on the screen of the player to thats whats weird. CAN ANYONE HELP? it will suck if i just wasted my money on something i cant even use :mad:

COGCaviZ24
12-07-2005, 04:05 PM
RCA Lyra = your problem. I haven't anything good about those players. if your wanting to go cheap, buy a Creative

Mike
12-07-2005, 05:21 PM
damn well to late now! fuck. so i prob wont even get this thing to play?

COGCaviZ24
12-07-2005, 07:13 PM
sounds like to me you either got a bad usb cable(doubtfull),ussb port(on the computer) or a bad player. you should here like "bong bing" sound if got a good connection.

COGCaviZ24
12-07-2005, 07:24 PM
or try rca tech support click here (http://www.rcaaudiovideo.com/Cultures/en-US/ModelCategory.html?CategoryID=AUDIO)

Mike
12-20-2005, 02:07 PM
thanks a lot man i forgot about this thread. i am ganan check that site you gave me out and hopefully something will come outta it. i dont think the usb is bad on my comp bc i upload pics from my digital camera onto my comp. thanks for the help though :)