PDA

View Full Version : Misc Benihana in buckhead..

AtifSajid
04-05-2005, 08:52 AM
So after living in Atlanta for like 15 years, I decided to go there finally. The food wasnt that bad, but seemed like it wasnt enough.

Like Kobe steaks, the same amount of money would have had me stuffed leaving that biatch..

Its worth checking out, and the eye candy in there, but the Kobe Steaks gets my vote still.

Kevykev
04-05-2005, 10:13 AM
My girl took me there for my 20th birthday.....or was it my 19th????

hmmmmm??? wait?????...........hmmmm.....

Anyway the food was decent nothing to brag about at all...Service was great though.

We had a fun time. But we havent gone back since.

silver
04-05-2005, 10:53 AM
If you are ever in Marietta try Fuji Hana... especially during lunch on Sundays... they have one near Barrett Parkway and one near Johnson's Ferry. And it seems that it always more than enough to eat... And if you have never tried the Japanese Ketchup sauce... you're missing out...

Red
04-05-2005, 03:57 PM
You know, my first time going was sometime last year and I was all excited b/c I heard how awsome they were. And it wasn't all that to tell you the truth. There's this local place by my house called Yakiniku or something off of Hwy 78 and bethany church road it's so much better. I mean, it was good but Yakiniku is better.

CALIWEST
04-05-2005, 08:19 PM
benihana isn't as good as it use to be...but itz still ok

eViLMunkey
04-16-2005, 09:19 AM
Kobe is alot better than crappie ass bennihanna

CALIWEST
04-16-2005, 07:04 PM
just go to minado

thinkfast®
04-18-2005, 11:18 PM
there is one off Satellite, at the same light as the Fuddruckers... you make a left and its in the Crunch Fitness shopping center, on your right. that shit is off the hook, try the filet and shrimp you will be stuffed. Its a 4 course meal :D

SaraX5
04-22-2005, 12:31 PM
If you want DAMN GOOOOOOOOOOOOD hibachi... nothing compares to how good Sapporo is! The food is for real addicting. Theres one in Marietta off of Roswell & Johnson Ferry and one somewhere in Kennesaw. And they have this white sauce thats the shit! MUST GO TO SAPPORO!!

bigb996
04-23-2005, 12:15 PM
yea i went to benihanas like 2 years ago for prom. It was nice enough but not much different from the local ninja steakhouse. Japanese food rox though.