PDA

View Full Version : 94 integra ls b18b1 to a swap with a h22 motor question?

NosEquipped
12-07-2005, 11:26 AM
-well since it is taken my car to long to get customed painted and well everything else done(CHRIS) LOL my motor kind of just sat there for a very,very long time and it justs slow, has a lot of miles, and without being ran or anything,plus was gonna get a ls/vtec but didnt go so well, so gonna do a h22 swap prolly h22a from 97 up prelude or just w/e 200 h22 i can get for cheap but anyways

-ight i have done some research and it seems all you need for the swap is some mounts and axles. well axles question-do 92-95 civic axles fit a 94 integra becuase they are cheaper like alot cheaper than what i would have to buy for a conversion of the integra axles to fit a h22 swap. and also do you not need to replace the fuel pump or something because i would think from my slow ass ls motor that i would need to upgrade fuel pump and what about cooling will i need to upgrade radiator so it will cool the much bigger 2.2 l engine or what?and where is a good site to get cheap h22 motors from and if someone has bought one where did you buy it from?

well sry for being dumb you guys and girs i may have just misread it somewhere in the research i was doing.

if someone has done a h22 swap in a integra i would very much like to talk to you (PM,call,meet up and look at swap) to see what you paid for the engine and who put the swap in the car or if you did it or what not because i just want to get a lot of peeps together and put it in free beer from me haha or not and i also know nothing about swaping motors or barely no anything lol but would like to learn

thanks a lot for help