PDA

View Full Version : If you won the lotto...

On_Her_Face
01-09-2013, 09:49 PM
What would be the first thing you'd buy? Lets say you net $100 million after taxes...

I would buy a white Lamborghini Aventador... sort of a "irresponsible" and selfish purchase but that's what I'd buy first.

(Yes I'm sure there is a thread like this somewhere but I'm bored and it's just for fun) :goodjob:

00CelicaGT
01-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Buy me and my wife a house with a bunch land that I could hunt, fish, ride dirt bikes and enjoy my life with my wife and daughter. There's a car & truck in there after the house of course

MeFryRice
01-09-2013, 10:47 PM
Buy a couple homes around the world and a pulls cars to go in each garage. I still wouldn't retire regardless of how much money I won. Would I take a break? Absolutely.

On_Her_Face
01-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Buy me and my wife a house with a bunch land that I could hunt, fish, ride dirt bikes and enjoy my life with my wife and daughter. There's a car & truck in there after the house of course

Yeah seems like a pretty good deal. There was a truck driver that my dad knew that won the lotto. Put in his two weeks, trained somebody to take over his job. Then bought a new double wide, fishing pole, and bass boat.

Humphrizzle
01-10-2013, 11:31 AM
would buy brand new audi rs4, house on 10+ acres in texas, build whatever i want on my property because texas doesnt have zoning laws.

Sinfix_15
01-10-2013, 11:43 AM
What would be the first thing you'd buy? Lets say you net $100 million after taxes...

I would buy a white Lamborghini Aventador... sort of a "irresponsible" and selfish purchase but that's what I'd buy first.

(Yes I'm sure there is a thread like this somewhere but I'm bored and it's just for fun) :goodjob:

I'm with you on the Aventador, but i'd take a black one.

Vteckidd
01-10-2013, 11:57 AM
None of the above.

I would pay my parents house off, give each of my siblings 1 million, CLOSE friends $100k(like 3 of them). Put the rest in the bank and travel.

Id prob look into purchasing a piece of the Hawks so i could have a career the rest of my life.

David88vert
01-10-2013, 12:09 PM
1 - hire an attorney an a financial firm to assist with legal issues that arise from dealing with the winnings.
2 - take all winnings an invest them in a diversified portfolio, and live off the interest.

That is all that anyone should ever do. Too many winners are broke 5 years later from giving money to others and from spending their principal.

On_Her_Face
01-10-2013, 12:15 PM
1 - hire an attorney an a financial firm to assist with legal issues that arise from dealing with the winnings.
2 - take all winnings an invest them in a diversified portfolio, and live off the interest.

That is all that anyone should ever do. Too many winners are broke 5 years later from giving money to others and from spending their principal.

Yep that is what you should really do first, however I'd still go to Lamborghini first. .50% of my winnings wouldn't kill me... unless I drive like a fool.

I'm with you on the Aventador, but i'd take a black one.

Here you go, I found the one you want.

http://www.urmotors.com/vDisplay.php?StkNo=344213

Vteckidd
01-10-2013, 12:19 PM
I manage my money pretty well. Not worried about going broke

Bacon
01-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Cabin in the mountains just big enough for me and my family. Buy the wife a nice SUV like the Audi Q7 and me an EVO. Buy a Ducati 848 EVO. New cars and a house for my parents. Go back to school full time to get my MBA with a public safety major.

I wouldnt buy the lambos, ferraris, or some big ass house. At the end of the year, you gotta clean that big ass house and pay taxes on those cars.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Sinfix_15
01-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Cabin in the mountains just big enough for me and my family. Buy the wife a nice SUV like the Audi Q7 and me an EVO. Buy a Ducati 848 EVO. New cars and a house for my parents. Go back to school full time to get my MBA with a public safety major.

I wouldnt buy the lambos, ferraris, or some big ass house. At the end of the year, you gotta clean that big ass house and pay taxes on those cars.

Up until the aventador came out i agreed with you.... id probably have some "cheap" cars like an rx7 or supra..... ferraris and bentleys and all that never appealed to me. that new new Lambo is amazing though. It put the "get" in "gettin so much pussy your dick is gonna fall off"

Bacon
01-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Up until the aventador came out i agreed with you.... id probably have some "cheap" cars like an rx7 or supra..... ferraris and bentleys and all that never appealed to me. that new new Lambo is amazing though. It put the "get" in "gettin so much pussy your dick is gonna fall off"

A drop top 360 Modena appeals to me more. The Aventador is a nice car but I just wouldnt own one. Only Lambo I would own would be a blue Murci roadster or a Countach.

.blank cd
01-10-2013, 01:38 PM
A drop top 360 Modena appeals to me more. The Aventador is a nice car but I just wouldnt own one. Only Lambo I would own would be a blue Murci roadster or a Countach.

I think your best bet would be to go with a 458 Italia spyder. The new Ferrari's I heard don't have such a hefty service interval and cost

CSquared
01-10-2013, 01:40 PM
First I'd wonder how the fuck I won the lotto since I think that shit is dumb and haven't played once in my life.

Then I would get it all changed out to pennies and swim in that shit like uncle scrooge from duck tails.

If only...

Bacon
01-10-2013, 02:03 PM
I think your best bet would be to go with a 458 Italia spyder. The new Ferrari's I heard don't have such a hefty service interval and cost

Even if an exotic managed to find its way into my garage, maintenance wouldnt be that bad since I would put maybe a thousand or so miles a year on it. I need function over form having two kids with plans for more, four dogs with plans for bigger dogs in the future, and a wife. I have more use for an EVO and an SUV.

On_Her_Face
01-10-2013, 02:31 PM

So which would be the first? Since that was the question lol.

First I'd wonder how the fuck I won the lotto since I think that shit is dumb and haven't played once in my life.

Then I would get it all changed out to pennies and swim in that shit like uncle scrooge from duck tails.

If only...

Haha you might drown! I know I have no chance of winning but I buy a dollar ticket every now and then.

Bacon
01-10-2013, 03:33 PM
My vehicles of choice.

C230K
01-10-2013, 03:33 PM
I would buy this beauty Ferrari Enzo Gemballa and then I would buy a villa at Lake Como in Italy. If I go broke I could care less life is short YOLO!:boobies: Take my family on a world wide trip around the world and ball out!

Got Milk?
01-10-2013, 03:58 PM
For those close minded folks, I would first get a beach condo, a really big one with a private beach and fucking retire.

Elbow
01-11-2013, 06:34 AM
I'd take $70 million for racing.

Give my parents a few million.

Share some with some other random people.

Then use the rest to live, nothing fancy, probably would buy a small house around here and a new car for my girlfriend and one for me.

Doppelgänger
01-11-2013, 08:51 AM
I'd Invest some to make more money for me right off the bad. Give some to my aunt/cousins....like $50k.

I'd definitely quit my job, move the fuck away from here and just go to school. Buy a modest but not huge house and stuff a few nice cars in the garage an addition to really spec'ing my Miata out to a "dream build" with a mildly built engine, bigger turbo, some aero enhancements and new EMS 400rwhp would be the goal. I'd probably end up with a 911 GT2-RS, Exeige, and a Tesla Model S. Then I would probably look into starting a couple of small businesses where I was living. Light travel would come last. Obviously I would do some fun tack days here and there.

03RCode
01-11-2013, 10:52 AM
First I'd buy a farm on about 100 acres somewhere up here in the mountains. After that I'd pay off my Expedition and credit card, give my family a couple of million to live on a while, and put setup a healthy college fund for my kids. Rest would be put aside to draw interest. Don't really need/want anything I don't currently have, would continue working as I love my current job.

BanginJimmy
01-12-2013, 04:03 PM
The first thing I would buy? The admissions manager at the University of Michigan. Get me a couple degrees in economics and finance. Then ball the fuck out on my profits in the markets and watch the principle grow at the same time. You fuckers will start on 'The Lottery Ruined My Life' I will be sipping $10000 cognac while Kate Upton does a strip tease for me.

Echonova
01-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Ferrari F40 would be my "irresponsible" car... Because it was the real last super car ever made. No need for any "driver aids". Other than big balls.

Lots o land, modest house with a bunker damn near the same size underneath. Just in case.

On_Her_Face
01-13-2013, 05:42 PM
Ferrari F40 would be my "irresponsible" car... Because it was the real last super car ever made. No need for any "driver aids". Other than big balls.

Lots o land, modest house with a bunker damn near the same size underneath. Just in case.

I will only allow if it is in white!

§treet_§peed
01-14-2013, 10:27 AM
I'd finish college mainly of course. Just a personal goal I plan on doing no matter what. I'd buy a few cars. Nothing really flashy. I'd like to pay mine off, buy a Supra, R34 GTR V-SPEC II, R35, 69 Charger, a F350. Buy my mom a new house and car of her choice. Buy my one of my aunts a house. Buy me a house with some land. A few other toys of course and invest in savings. O and have one hell of a party lol.

teh bri
01-17-2013, 11:43 AM
Buy my stepmom a new smaller house, plan and pay for my entire wedding and honeymoon to Bali. Donate money to he John Hopkins Cancer center. Pay off the small amount of debt I have with the people I owe money to. And sell our house for bigger land and start from scratch. No idea what car I would get.

On_Her_Face
01-17-2013, 02:33 PM
THE QUESTION WAS FIRST. That's one thing lol.

Bacon
01-17-2013, 03:51 PM
THE QUESTION WAS FIRST. That's one thing lol.

$100M is like Lays chips......cant just do one.

Elbow
01-18-2013, 09:59 AM
Well in that case the FIRST thing I'd buy would be a Mazdaspeed3.

Doppelgänger
01-18-2013, 05:53 PM
Porsche 911 GT2 RS.

Bacon
01-18-2013, 07:25 PM
I would like to retract my original post and just leave this here:

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/hannahelliott/files/2012/12/lamborghini-aventador-roadster-la.jpg

Oh my fuck......

ed1380
01-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Buy some land in the middle of nowhere and build a house, get an EVO X for a daily and maybe a Zr1 for a fun car. Give some to family and friends, and invest the rest. Find me a cute school teacher and settle down.

SHAUNvX
01-18-2013, 09:28 PM
A house, With a very big garage, For the cars i would buy.

Firefightin_tC
01-18-2013, 09:55 PM
Actually, that's pretty easy.

I'd give my siblings 1,000,000 to split four ways.

I'd pay off my mortage, credit cards, and debt.

I'd invest in some more homes and basically continue to have my money make me money in a sense.

My fun thing to do is to search and find a old abandoned airfield and turn it into my own road course/drag strip type deal.

Of course the usual things...cars...new home...travel..and general bullshit. I'd want to actually start to find other ways to invest money into ways that'll continue to create opporunities and make me money.

Then of course...put a million in the back and life off the interests.

RandomGuy
01-19-2013, 02:54 AM
288GTO

[/thread]

BenjaminJunu
01-21-2013, 09:58 PM
go to italy and pick out a ferrari to drive that all over europe.

Nemesis
01-22-2013, 07:22 AM
Pay off some bills, buy my parents a house, and live life like normal for the next 10 years and invest.

Skorcher
01-22-2013, 10:43 AM
In this order:

Pay off all debts. Mortgage, car note, credit cards.
Give each parent and my sister a nice amount.
Take the wife on her dream vacation.
Invest in some stocks, open a Wild Wing Cafe and a Pinkberry.
Buy another house, with a garage that matches the house's square footage.
Buy cars to fill said garage.
Purchase homes in other areas of the world.

On_Her_Face
01-22-2013, 12:11 PM
I would like to retract my original post and just leave this here:

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/hannahelliott/files/2012/12/lamborghini-aventador-roadster-la.jpg

Oh my fuck......

I'm in the same boat as you. I just don't want to go topless.

288GTO

[/thread]

Solid, that's hard to beat.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Ferrari_288_GTO_(1985)_Model.jpg