PDA

View Full Version : Complete AR15 Rifle Combo - Daniels Defense DDM4V4 - Eotech - Surefire

HachiDori
12-31-2012, 08:20 PM
Item Name: Daniels Defense DDM4V4 LNIB

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 2400 Rifle Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: NO TRADES

Caliber: .223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: LNIB Daniels Defense DDM4V4, 30Rds down range, Included 2 GI magazines. Original box will come with purchase. I am the original owner of the rifle.

- DDM4V4
- Mil-spec
- BCM Mod 3 Charging Handle
- Magpul Trigger guard
- Magpul Stock
- DD Ladder Rails
- DDM4 9' Free Float
- DD Vertical Grip
- DD A2 Flash Hider
- Included 2 GI magazines

Rifle available separate from optic ($2400)

Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point
Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16″ M4 Profile, Carbine Gas System, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate coated
Chamber: 5.56 NATO
Flash Hider: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor
Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
Buffer: H Buffer
Gas Block: Daniel Defense Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
Handguard: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 9.0
Buttstock: MAGPUL MOE Buttstock & Mil-Spec Receiver Extension
Magazine: MAGPUL 30 round PMag in Black
Vertical Grip: Daniel Defense A2 Styling Vertical Grip
Rail Cover: (3) Daniel Defense low profile rail ladders
Case: Comes with Custom Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case
Weight(no sights): 6lb 7.7oz
Made in the USA!
WARRANTY STATEMENT
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine carries a 100% satisfactions guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense M4 Carbine shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your firearm in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or in correct installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu359/BeansIS/IMG_1902_zps8c9c2c5b.jpg
http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu359/BeansIS/IMG_1901_zps037b330e.jpg
http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu359/BeansIS/IMAG2050.jpg

Sorry my make shift studio is too small to get good pics of all of it. Only thing not pictured is the DD box, manual and everything paper wise that came in the box.Pretty much what you see if what you get with the exception of the Ammo case. Daniels Defense Hard case is cracked. DD will replace for free, I bought it that way.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

HachiDori
01-01-2013, 02:35 PM
updated

raybuck
01-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Ohh wow. Only if I did not just buy a Spike's AR. Great gun!

HachiDori
01-04-2013, 07:21 PM
Thanks, Im keeping my rifle.