PDA

View Full Version : Because I can?

teh bri
12-29-2012, 10:09 AM
The only bad thing about living in Maryland/West Virginia... Is that when it snows you HAVE to plow all of your snow or you'll be fined. Sidewalks, driveways, etc. So... the past week we've been doing it EVERYDAY. It's snowed, rained, sleeted, and well... snowed. Today we are in the process of getting ANOTHER 4 inches of snow.. And this is how beautiful it looks out my gorgeous new house!

l Gizzy l
12-29-2012, 11:29 AM
So.......do the catnip cutdowns come now or later?

I mean.....awesome snow. :D

quickdodge®
12-29-2012, 01:02 PM
So.......do the catnip cutdowns come now or later?

1. It will eventually get there as either of the two will take it there.

2. It got there at 12:29pm this afternoon without either of their help.

teh bri
12-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Who is Catnip?

00CelicaGT
12-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Sucks to be that guy on the lawn mower...

C230K
12-29-2012, 03:38 PM
We need some of that snow here in Atlanta

teh bri
12-29-2012, 03:42 PM

My fiancé :goodjob:

Bacon
12-29-2012, 03:44 PM
We need some of that snow here in Atlanta

No..the..fuck..we..dont. People already cant drive here. Lets add snow and make it worse.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

BenjaminJunu
12-29-2012, 03:46 PM
That's awesome!!
It must get annoying as shit everyday though.

quickdodge®
12-29-2012, 06:42 PM

My fiancé :goodjob:

You hit the nail on the head, 00CelicaGT.

No..the..fuck..we..dont. People already cant drive here. Lets add snow and make it worse.

For real. If you want snow, go up there and get it. Leave the South out of it.

Julio
12-29-2012, 06:57 PM

Lmfao !

teh bri
12-29-2012, 10:49 PM
I am absolutely sick of snow.

I miss my Georgia weather.

...countdown begins

Sinfix_15
12-29-2012, 11:07 PM
the snow is awesome..... having to plow it would piss me off. That's some horse shit.

Sinfix_15
12-29-2012, 11:08 PM
I am absolutely sick of snow.

I miss my Georgia weather.

...countdown begins

I'm absolutely sick of Georgia and looking to live somewhere with snow. Let's trade places.

Sinfix_15
12-29-2012, 11:15 PM
Know the best thing about sidewalks covered in snow...?????

that's right. Dont see any do you?

http://irateirishman.com/blog/irateirishman.com/httpdocs/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/stlouishordes.jpg

C230K
12-29-2012, 11:20 PM

You mean ice not snow:)

cactusEG
12-30-2012, 12:19 AM
Know the best thing about sidewalks covered in snow...?????

that's right. Dont see any do you?

http://irateirishman.com/blog/irateirishman.com/httpdocs/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/stlouishordes.jpg

What are you trying to say about my ppl !! ?

Sinfix_15
12-30-2012, 01:04 AM
What are you trying to say about my ppl !! ?

That theyre less likely to sidewalk shop my house when there's 4 feet of snow on the ground.

I'm not a city person. I do not like sidewalks and public transportation. I dont like people walking around in front of my house of hanging out in the streets. I went from leaving the keys in my car in the country to having to chain up my lawn equipment in the city.

quickdodge®
12-30-2012, 06:04 AM

Bacon had it right. He didn't need to be corrected.

CSquared
12-30-2012, 08:51 AM
Lmfao !

x2

teh bri
12-30-2012, 08:57 AM
I'm absolutely sick of Georgia and looking to live somewhere with snow. Let's trade places.

I'd trade you. However, I don't see me ever moving back to Georgia. I'd end up going to jail for murdering a lot of people

Bacon
12-30-2012, 09:58 AM

Georgia weather turns snow into ice. Your argument is invalid.

00CelicaGT
12-30-2012, 09:59 AM
I'd trade you. However, I don't see me ever moving back to Georgia. I'd end up going to jail for murdering a lot of people

You wouldn't kill anyone, STFU with that BS...

Sinfix_15
12-30-2012, 12:43 PM

aside from it's inhabitants, do you actually like Georgia?

it always baffles me when people like this place. One of my friends acts like it's the greatest place in the world. I loathe it..... i feel like Alabama is the armpit of the US and Georgia is the ass crack.

Bacon
12-30-2012, 12:57 PM
I'd rather be on a beach in Florida than this horrid state.

Sinfix_15
12-30-2012, 01:02 PM
I'd rather be on a beach in Florida than this horrid state.

I wish Florida didnt have so many trailers, only complaint. Also, i hope the demographic stays about the way it is now and doesnt continue to climb.

Juggernaut
12-30-2012, 01:26 PM
I'd trade you. However, I don't see me ever moving back to Georgia. I'd end up going to jail for murdering a lot of peopleLike who? The guy you tried to pin 18 years of child support on? Yet when it comes to light that he's not the father you wonder why he has loathed you for years? But that's OK, your "fiance" will find out all about soon enough. Then you can hate him too. Once a cheater, always a cheater. And a cheater is always a liar, and a liar is always a thief. Circle of life babe. BTW: How does he feel about you not knowing who the father was? If you say it didn't change, one of you is lying. LOL

Sinfix_15
12-30-2012, 01:30 PM
Like who? The guy you tried to pin 18 years of child support on? Yet when it comes to light that he's not the father you wonder why he has loathed you for years? But that's OK, your "fiance" will find out all about soon enough. Then you can hate him too. Once a cheater, always a cheater. And a cheater is always a liar, and a liar is always a thief. Circle of life babe. BTW: How does he feel about you not knowing who the father was? If you say it didn't change, one of you is lying. LOL

pouring fuel on the fire.

Juggernaut
12-30-2012, 01:37 PM
What else is there to do around here? Obvious attention whore gets attention. Let her retort that "I don't know her" and "I can't judge her". Only the prior is true.

Juggernaut
12-30-2012, 01:39 PM
I view this bri chick about the same way you see black people in the Section 8 housing.

Sinfix_15
12-30-2012, 02:23 PM
I view this bri chick about the same way you see black people in the Section 8 housing.

I see. Well.... damn....

Elbow
12-30-2012, 02:57 PM
That theyre less likely to sidewalk shop my house when there's 4 feet of snow on the ground.

I'm not a city person. I do not like sidewalks and public transportation. I dont like people walking around in front of my house of hanging out in the streets. I went from leaving the keys in my car in the country to having to chain up my lawn equipment in the city.

Not every place in the "city" has a sidewalk in front of it. lol

Depends on what you call the city too I guess.

In hick town you will just get Bubba and his brothers riding up in your driveway in their pick em up truck in the middle of the night throwing your belongings in it.

Elbow
12-30-2012, 03:00 PM

it always baffles me when people like this place. One of my friends acts like it's the greatest place in the world. I loathe it..... i feel like Alabama is the armpit of the US and Georgia is the ass crack.

It's not THAT bad in some areas. You have the mountains, good surrounding race tracks, not too far from the beach depending where you are, and that's about it. The weather sucks, it smells like chicken houses almost everywhere, and there's a lot of foreign languages spoken (country accents).

I sometimes miss Florida, but don't think I'd want to live back in such a busy area and parts of Florida that aren't busy are pretty much just like Georgia.

quickdodge®
12-30-2012, 03:19 PM
It's not THAT bad in some areas. You have the mountains, good surrounding race tracks, not too far from the beach depending where you are, and that's about it.

It's that bad everywhere. Living in Georgia sucks. There are much, much better mountains in multiple states. There are much, much, much better beaches in multiple states. In fact, every bordering state on coastal Georgia's borders have far and away better beaches than Georgia. There is really is nothing that good about living here. Well, it still being in the USA is pretty cool.

Elbow
12-30-2012, 03:28 PM
It's that bad everywhere. Living in Georgia sucks. There are much, much better mountains in multiple states. There are much, much, much better beaches in multiple states. In fact, every bordering state on coastal Georgia's borders have far and away better beaches than Georgia. There is really is nothing that good about living here. Well, it still being in the USA is pretty cool.

The other mountains get too cold. lol

Of course other beaches are better, but there ARE beaches, could be worst.

Race tracks are my #1 selling point here.

quickdodge®
12-30-2012, 03:43 PM
The other mountains get too cold. lol

All real mountain areas get cold in the winter time. Even Georgia's little mountainous areas do.

Of course other beaches are better, but there ARE beaches, could be worst.

It really couldn't be worse. There are only about a hundred miles of beaches along Georgia's coastline. They all suck from a beach bum's point of view. They just suck. For me, it's not worth the long drive to go there. Just the same going to a lake, haha.

Race tracks are my #1 selling point here.

Wow.

Elbow
12-30-2012, 03:56 PM
All real mountain areas get cold in the winter time. Even Georgia's little mountainous areas do.

I mean REAL cold. I live 30 minutes from the "mountains" now.

It really couldn't be worse. There are only about a hundred miles of beaches along Georgia's coastline. They all suck from a beach bum's point of view. They just suck. For me, it's not worth the long drive to go there. Just the same going to a lake, haha.

I was speaking of having no beaches at all. lol

Wow.

What? lol I mean if it were just a hobby than maybe it would be different. It's hard to get jobs in the field if I lived in say Minnesota.

Sinfix_15
12-30-2012, 04:30 PM
Not every place in the "city" has a sidewalk in front of it. lol

Depends on what you call the city too I guess.

In hick town you will just get Bubba and his brothers riding up in your driveway in their pick em up truck in the middle of the night throwing your belongings in it.

I assume "hick town" means predominantly white town and "Bubba" is a characterization of one of said town's white inhabitants. Though i did not directly address race in my previous statement, i will incorporate it in my next.

The likelihood of you being a victim of theft significantly increases with the density of the black population in a city. If you observed data from every city in the US, you would notice a trend with black population and crime rate. You can rationalize this any way you wish but it is what it is. I understand black skin has absolutely nothing to do with a persons ability to be a good or bad person but i cant force myself to ignore the cultural trend followed by the typical inner city african american. It's not all black people, truthfully... its probably not even a large portion of them, but the portion of black people who are parasites to society get to hide under the guise of racism. Everyone is scared to criticize anyone whos black for fear of being labeled a racist.

Yes, "Bubba" does commit crimes too. I myself have had "Bubba" steal things from me, but the amount of things i had stolen over the course of about 15 years in the country equal the first 15 days of the city. I had blacks stealing shit from my house as i was moving in. "how do you know they were black?" because as soon as i got my security cameras put up, i started seeing black people walk into my yard looking for shit until they noticed the camera and then they would leave. Then after the first time you confront one of them, they spread the word through their little network i assume they have and they dont come around anymore.

Sinfix_15
12-30-2012, 04:34 PM
It's not THAT bad in some areas. You have the mountains, good surrounding race tracks, not too far from the beach depending where you are, and that's about it. The weather sucks, it smells like chicken houses almost everywhere, and there's a lot of foreign languages spoken (country accents).

I sometimes miss Florida, but don't think I'd want to live back in such a busy area and parts of Florida that aren't busy are pretty much just like Georgia.

IDK, it's a different atmosphere in Florida. People are more welcoming. I havnt lived in the big city parts of Florida. Lake City, GVille, Ocala, Alachua.... College towns with water activities.

The place im most likely to move next is oregon. I dont know anything about race tracks in oregon, but who cares when you have roads that look like this
http://www.traveljournals.net/pictures/l/22/221195-following-highway-101-along-the-oregon-coast-manzanita-united-states.jpg
http://blog.oregonlive.com/terryrichard/2008/10/large_U.S.101.jpg

Sinfix_15
12-30-2012, 04:42 PM

I kind of like tybee island.... but i agree for the most part. Nothing special about the georgia coast. Savannah is probably the most notable city and it's a cesspool.

Elbow
12-30-2012, 04:46 PM
I assume "hick town" means predominantly white town and "Bubba" is a characterization of one of said town's white inhabitants. Though i did not directly address race in my previous statement, i will incorporate it in my next.

The likelihood of you being a victim of theft significantly increases with the density of the black population in a city. If you observed data from every city in the US, you would notice a trend with black population and crime rate. You can rationalize this any way you wish but it is what it is. I understand black skin has absolutely nothing to do with a persons ability to be a good or bad person but i cant force myself to ignore the cultural trend followed by the typical inner city african american. It's not all black people, truthfully... its probably not even a large portion of them, but the portion of black people who are parasites to society get to hide under the guise of racism. Everyone is scared to criticize anyone whos black for fear of being labeled a racist.

Yes, "Bubba" does commit crimes too. I myself have had "Bubba" steal things from me, but the amount of things i had stolen over the course of about 15 years in the country equal the first 15 days of the city. I had blacks stealing shit from my house as i was moving in. "how do you know they were black?" because as soon as i got my security cameras put up, i started seeing black people walk into my yard looking for shit until they noticed the camera and then they would leave. Then after the first time you confront one of them, they spread the word through their little network i assume they have and they dont come around anymore.

It was more of a joke. lol

IDK, it's a different atmosphere in Florida. People are more welcoming. I havnt lived in the big city parts of Florida. Lake City, GVille, Ocala, Alachua.... College towns with water activities.

The place im most likely to move next is oregon. I dont know anything about race tracks in oregon, but who cares when you have roads that look like this
http://www.traveljournals.net/pictures/l/22/221195-following-highway-101-along-the-oregon-coast-manzanita-united-states.jpg
http://blog.oregonlive.com/terryrichard/2008/10/large_U.S.101.jpg

I hate Alachua/Gville area, reminds me of GA. I have some family there and it's BORING. Gets really hot like GA in the summer and cold enough in the winter. Good bar scene I guess but other than that it's pretty boring.

Sinfix_15
12-30-2012, 04:52 PM
It was more of a joke. lol

I hate Alachua/Gville area, reminds me of GA. I have some family there and it's BORING. Gets really hot like GA in the summer and cold enough in the winter. Good bar scene I guess but other than that it's pretty boring.

Did you ever go to the springs? Jenny springs specifically? Every time i go it looks like an episode of MTV spring break.... literally thousands of half naked people running around. The entire park was nightclub packed.

Elbow
12-30-2012, 05:04 PM
Did you ever go to the springs? Jenny springs specifically? Every time i go it looks like an episode of MTV spring break.... literally thousands of half naked people running around. The entire park was nightclub packed.

I've been to a few springs down there but don't know the names. Been tubing too and all that on the rivers. I'm also not into the party scene so we may have different views on what an ideal setting to live would be. lol

teh bri
12-30-2012, 05:06 PM

I absolutely love Atlanta. My home state. I'd love to go back, but I know I couldn't do it. My family is up here and I'd rather be closer to family than anything.

teh bri
12-30-2012, 05:08 PM
Like who? The guy you tried to pin 18 years of child support on? Yet when it comes to light that he's not the father you wonder why he has loathed you for years? But that's OK, your "fiance" will find out all about soon enough. Then you can hate him too. Once a cheater, always a cheater. And a cheater is always a liar, and a liar is always a thief. Circle of life babe. BTW: How does he feel about you not knowing who the father was? If you say it didn't change, one of you is lying. LOL
Hey dickwad. Take whatever is out of your ass and listen/read VERY fucking carefully. I did not post ANYTHING about that heartless piece of shit. His name wasn't found ANYWHERE. So before you attempt to start a stupid ass argument THINK before you actually come in a thread that I post and reevaluate yourself.

Sinfix_15
12-30-2012, 05:18 PM
I absolutely love Atlanta. My home state. I'd love to go back, but I know I couldn't do it. My family is up here and I'd rather be closer to family than anything.

what do you like about it? describe the ideal "atlanta day" to me.... because i dont see it.

Sinfix_15
12-30-2012, 05:19 PM
Hey dickwad. Take whatever is out of your ass and listen/read VERY fucking carefully. I did not post ANYTHING about that heartless piece of shit. His name wasn't found ANYWHERE. So before you attempt to start a stupid ass argument THINK before you actually come in a thread that I post and reevaluate yourself.

until now.....

heartless..... that's a complement in my book.

Vteckidd
12-30-2012, 05:37 PM
I misseed snow at Gillette by 2 weeks BOOO

Sol-Badguy
12-30-2012, 05:40 PM
My area in MD has only got about an inch this weekend. It was all gone that night too. :(

green91
12-30-2012, 06:21 PM
LOL @ the Georgia bashing.

I'll keep my Georgia loving ass in Dahlonega. Where "foreign languages" are spoken and there's not any traffic.

Elbow
12-30-2012, 06:40 PM
For the record, I understand most southern accents, but it becomes a foreign language when it's like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJNUna7gLSQ

You have to try and sound like that though.

green91
12-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Of course TV is going to try and sensationalize and exploit the most extreme side of whatever they are documenting.

That being said, I have met some people who legitimately speak like that. I'd just be careful about stereotyping people with an accent. I have a fairly southern accent & learned how to drive on a tractor but don't work in a chicken house or sleep with any siblings.. and I've been pretty successful.

Actually, I know several people who own chicken houses and make quite a bit of money.

teh bri
12-30-2012, 08:34 PM
My area in MD has only got about an inch this weekend. It was all gone that night too. :(
What part?!

teh bri
12-30-2012, 08:37 PM
what do you like about it? describe the ideal "atlanta day" to me.... because i dont see it.
I'm a shopping girl. So a day at Five Points is ideal to me. I'm completely obsessed with IKEA. And, the fact that Atlantic Station is my absolute favorite, I couldn't picture a more perfect day than to do all of that.

Juggernaut
12-30-2012, 10:39 PM
What else is there to do around here? Obvious attention whore gets attention. Let her retort that "I don't know her" and "I can't judge her". Only the prior is true.

Hey dickwad. Take whatever is out of your ass and listen/read VERY fucking carefully. I did not post ANYTHING about that heartless piece of shit. His name wasn't found ANYWHERE. So before you attempt to start a stupid ass argument THINK before you actually come in a thread that I post and reevaluate yourself.Bwhahahahaha. You can't insinuate a name and then use that as your shield you dumb whore. The only thing you open more than your mouth is your legs apparently. I have nothing to re-evaluate nor regret in my life. Shame you can't say the same. But like your favorite daytime soap says whilst you lay around the house on your fat ass, "Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of your pathetic whore life".

Echonova
12-30-2012, 10:41 PM
Oh...

My...

Damn...

Echonova
12-30-2012, 10:55 PM
But back on topic... I love snow.

Love more the fact it stays away and if I want to see it... I can go to it. Rather than it come visit me.

Sinfix_15
12-30-2012, 11:09 PM
I'm a shopping girl. So a day at Five Points is ideal to me. I'm completely obsessed with IKEA. And, the fact that Atlantic Station is my absolute favorite, I couldn't picture a more perfect day than to do all of that.

I feel like any city could provide that. There's probably great shopping in every major city.

America's 25 Best Cities For Shopping - No. 25: San Francisco, Calif. - Forbes.com (http://www.forbes.com/2010/12/13/best-cities-for-shopping-forbes-woman-time-retail-walmart-sales-tax_slide_26.html)

Juggernaut
12-30-2012, 11:15 PM
If snow keeps black people off the streets, then how do you explain Chicago?

Sinfix_15
12-30-2012, 11:28 PM
If snow keeps black people off the streets, then how do you explain Chicago?

Stumped by this question, i went to the internet seeking answers.

History of African Americans in Chicago - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_African_Americans_in_Chicago)

RL...
12-31-2012, 12:25 AM

LMAO yes QD with the epic comeback.

quickdodge®
12-31-2012, 06:13 AM
LOL @ the Georgia bashing.

It's true, though, lolol.

LMAO yes QD with the epic comeback.

Haha.

Sammich
12-31-2012, 07:53 AM

i lulz'd at every bit of this post

http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/well+played+well+played+_d41ebe3c5301f6d62668a863a ad4ebf5.png

Vteckidd
12-31-2012, 08:51 AM

thats setting the bar pretty low. Atlantic Station is a dump. It has DIllards..........................Dillards.

l Gizzy l
12-31-2012, 09:15 AM
thats setting the bar pretty low. Atlantic Station is a dump. It has DIllards..........................Dillards.

Atlantic Station is such a waste.......

Yayy stores that I can find elsewhere, but since they're jampacked like sardines next to each other and I gotta wiggle to park my car between a bentley and rolls royce, I get to pay 5x retail.

Wal-Mart
12-31-2012, 09:33 AM
LMAO @ Atlantic Station being your perfect day of shopping....unless you're shopping for a new babydaddy...

.blank cd
12-31-2012, 09:36 AM

I go to Atlantic Station for free or cheap movies, Rosa Mexicana, and Cirque. That's about it.

Vteckidd
12-31-2012, 10:11 AM
I go to Atlantic Station for free or cheap movies, Rosa Mexicana, and Cirque. That's about it.
Rosa is the jam, for sure.

did you see Totem? Wasnt impressed, liked Kooza better.

I dont really like the movie theater because its ALWAYS packed, kinda like the LA Fitness there too.

.blank cd
12-31-2012, 11:11 AM
Rosa is the jam, for sure.

did you see Totem? Wasnt impressed, liked Kooza better.

I dont really like the movie theater because its ALWAYS packed, kinda like the LA Fitness there too.

Definitely saw Totem. I liked other ones better, but I love that kind of performance art and I will pay the money to see them every time they come here.

Vteckidd
12-31-2012, 02:51 PM
I should restate

I was IMPRESSED, but i personally thought Kooza had much better production/story/stunts than Totem.

Echonova
03-25-2013, 07:51 PM
The only bad thing about living in Maryland/West Virginia... Is that when it snows you HAVE to plow all of your snow or you'll be fined.!Now that it is spring... Are you still getting plowed everyday?

Echonova
03-25-2013, 07:53 PM
Why did I bump this thread... She's never posting again. Right?

Last Activity
03-15-2013 09:57

Vteckidd
03-25-2013, 09:22 PM
LOL she was so pissed on Pauls Facebook the other day she was like "IA IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF PUSSY ASS WHITE BOYS".

U MAD WHORE?

Echonova
03-25-2013, 11:11 PM
Everyone knows I'm black.

That's just RASICE!!!!!!

Doppelgänger
03-26-2013, 08:06 AM
LOL she was so pissed on Pauls Facebook the other day she was like "IA IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF PUSSY ASS WHITE BOYS".

U MAD WHORE?

Like she has a better selection up there..... lol

....or just misses taking it from a billy club...

teh bri
03-29-2013, 11:28 AM

U MAD WHORE?

Paul? Thought it was Liz?

Vteckidd
03-29-2013, 12:56 PM
LOOK WHO IS BACK

Scotsman
03-29-2013, 01:04 PM
Paul? Thought it was Liz?actually that quote was from you

Vteckidd
03-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Like she has a better selection up there..... lol

....or just misses taking it from a billy club...
I wonder if she realizes how white trash her saying is under her username

"Engaged Momma"

LOL shes trying to let everyone know that shes engaged like its some sort of achievement , but the mere advertisement just shows how stupid she is.

Engaged momma? Arent you supposed to be MARRIED MOMMA?

Elbow
03-31-2013, 02:06 PM
Did she break your heart or something? You're still bashing and she's not even replying....lol

Echonova
03-31-2013, 09:54 PM
Did she break your heart or something? You're still bashing and she's not even replying....lolYet she's changed her profile pic almost daily...

Yes, I stalk. No shame that I'm an old creeper. That's how I roll.

teh bri
03-31-2013, 10:54 PM
Did she break your heart or something? You're still bashing and she's not even replying....lol

He's either obsessed or is infatuated with me. It's actually pretty disgusting if you ask me.

teh bri
03-31-2013, 10:55 PM
actually that quote was from you

Indeed. It was. But it was on LIZs' picture.

Cute come back....?

On_Her_Face
04-01-2013, 06:08 AM
I wonder if she realizes how white trash her saying is under her username

"Engaged Momma"

LOL shes trying to let everyone know that shes engaged like its some sort of achievement , but the mere advertisement just shows how stupid she is.

Engaged momma? Arent you supposed to be MARRIED MOMMA?

Do you mean he or she? lol.

370win
04-25-2013, 01:38 PM

Brittanee Gastgeb & Evan Bernard - Baby Registry (http://registry.thebump.com/brittanee-gastgeb-evan-bernard-september-2012-ga/1488749)

just goin 2 leave this here.

Sammich
04-25-2013, 03:35 PM
LMAAOOOOOOOOOOO man...i love IA never know whats gona happen

ed1380
04-25-2013, 04:04 PM

Yes we do. 90% of the city will be shut down anyways. I got the car running, I want my fair share of parking lot drifting

Bacon
04-25-2013, 04:07 PM
Yes we do. 90% of the city will be shut down anyways. I got the car running, I want my fair share of parking lot drifting

If you need snow to drift, you may want to consider going RWD.

Echonova
04-25-2013, 09:20 PM
Brittanee Gastgeb & Evan Bernard - Baby Registry (http://registry.thebump.com/brittanee-gastgeb-evan-bernard-september-2012-ga/1488749)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s

teh bri
04-25-2013, 10:33 PM

WHAT... THE... FUCK?

just tried putting in my email and only email. DOES NOT EXIST.

Nice try to whomever created this.

Or the baby that never happened in 2011... oops I shall not go there. Bye.

370win
04-26-2013, 06:24 AM
WHAT... THE... FUCK?

just tried putting in my email and only email. DOES NOT EXIST.

Nice try to whomever created this.

Or the baby that never happened in 2011... oops I shall not go there. Bye.

Brittanee Gastgeb & Evan Bernard - Wedding Registry (http://registry.theknot.com/brittanee-gastgeb-evan-bernard-december-2012-ga/230738)

We All Believe U

Echonova
04-26-2013, 06:40 AM
Or the baby that never happened in 2011... oops I shall not go there. Bye.You went there, and then immediately said you weren't going to go there.

Seems legit.

Sinfix_15
04-26-2013, 06:50 AM
You went there, and then immediately said you weren't going to go there.

Seems legit.

The mods should add like an edit feature or something... you know, so if you wanted to take back something you said, you could edit it out. That would be sweet..... id probably use it for spell checks.

Vteckidd
04-26-2013, 09:58 AM
Shes the definition of a whore, in attention, and in real life.