PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Nissan Altima SER

AtifSajid
12-24-2012, 09:49 AM
2006 Nissan Altima SE-R
Description of car, transmission, trim, etc- Anything else you want to put here
-137,000 miles
-cosmetically the car is in very good condition. I would give it a 7/10. The passenger side air vent is broken. There is a gash on the passenger side front bumper. The front bumper can be repainted. Lots of rock chips off the paint. Rims were painted black and they can use a touch up. The AM/FM button on the radia is cracked, but still intact.
-mechanically the car runs SOLID! No problems at all. Thats all I have to say. I have maintained this car very well.

The upgrades in the car:

Full custom exhaust with Greddy mufflers - all cats have been pulled. This car has 3 cats stock.
KN short ram intake
Generic brand headers that didnt come with O2 sensor bunge..so no O2 sensor is connected in the vehicle.
After market stereo wiring is in place, just need a sub in the back.
Car is lowered on aftermarket springs.

I love this car and I dont really care to get rid of it. Its not my daily driver, but I drive it at least 3 times a week. Im just getting rid of all my vehicles and getting me a nice luxury sports sedan. The few cosmetic problems on the car should cost no more than $400 to get fixed.

Everything works in the car. EVERYTHING WORKS. Its a solid car for anyone who wants to buy it. The car also is pretty quick. I have had this car for about 4 years now.

The vehicle will not pass emissions due to the O2 sensor missing and cats pulled. I will sell it to whoever with emissions completed until Dec of 2013. So let me know.

VIN available upon request.

asking price $7700
Phone number: 770-870-7787

AtifSajid
12-24-2012, 09:51 AM
more pics..

AtifSajid
12-24-2012, 09:52 AM
more pics

AtifSajid
01-16-2013, 10:55 AM
So I have gotten emissions cleared until December of 2013..I am also negotiable on that price.

Bacon
01-25-2013, 01:24 AM
Do you still have the cats or have you scrapped them? I may be interested in this soon. My wife misses her Sentra SER and she likes these. Feel free to call me 6784597513.

D3UC3S
01-25-2013, 05:03 PM
Damn Tif.....don't sell your baby!

Free bump for an honest seller. Rode in this car many times. Fun as hell. Hit me up sometime player.

Dracc
02-12-2013, 07:21 AM
if you still have this when i move to atlanta i may come check it out.. my wife would LOVE this