PDA

View Full Version : Evo X clutch replacement

JeremyEvoX
12-23-2012, 11:26 AM
I have an 08 Evo X GSR and the clutch has started slipping recently. I'm looking to replace it with something aftermarket. The car will be paid off soon and I plan to start modifying it with a goal of around 400 h/p. As it will still be my daily driver, I'm looking to replace it with something that is streetable and not a pain in the ass to drive in traffic but can hold the eventual h/p. Any advice those of you with more experience with this can give would be greatly appreciated.

Apex i ITR
12-31-2012, 02:04 PM
I'll suggest competition clutch for the money and availability of rebuild (Since they are in state). Or if you have the cash the carbonetics pro blade. I had a carbonetics triple and it was the best clutch i ever had.

SP33D FREAK
04-09-2013, 01:07 AM
If I were you I would look into a company by the name of Clutchnet. They are the only clutch mfg that I know of that makes all there kits IN HOUSE! Made in USA & has patented hub design. They are the only clutch kit I will ever use I have had way too many nightmares with a lot of other clutch mfg.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/09/yguge4a9.jpg

If you or anyone is interested in a Clutchnet kit PM me I can try and get you the best deal possible !