PDA

View Full Version : E36+Nelson combine to form the (Official) Epic douchebag thread. WARNING!

Pages : [1] 2

Sinfix_15
12-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Shortly after being posted, this thread will house two of the biggest douchebags this forum has ever known. E36 and his new found sidekick Nelson. E36 is to this forum what Smith was to the Matrix. He's so fucking dumb that his stupidity overwhelms people and sucks them in. He will eventually infect the entire forum with his delusional moron rhetoric. In an attempt to contain the douchebaggery, i created this thread.

What gives this thread power????

Very simple, E36 has an extremely rare medical condition know as headupownassitus. Anything you say about him makes his asshole pucker up which then tightens around his neck that is stuck up his own ass, restricting his breathing.

So use this thread to vent any and every issue you have with E36 and he will have no choice but to continue coming back. This egomaniac couldnt stay away from this thread if his life depended on it. He will continue to come back over and over and over again to see what people are saying about him. Hopefully....... we can contain the douchebaggery to this thread so that it doesnt infect others.

Nelson, being the simple minded dumb fuck that he is, presented me with this argument.

lol. ANY OTHER NISSAN MOTOR (except ca or rb20) will make more power per PSI then an SR.
You save a few pounds which is nothing when you have power and risk warping a block and cracking a sleeve, or breaking valvetrain lmao. once built you can still crack a sleeve or warp a block lol.
Am I wrong?

You're an idiot.

Why would you go 2.0 when you have 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 option?
Wait, does the 2.0 make more power per psi? or does the block being aluminum makes it have more power?
I'll wait.
ANSWER MY QUESTIONS and you'll see how dumb you are.

8/10 times people go SR because they want to jump on the bandwagon, want a cheap swap for the price or don't want to build the ka for boost.

The other 2 times they want it for drifting and the weight, and the higher revs.

On another note why do people go h22 over b16? or b20 over b18??? is it because the smaller motor makes more power?

Put a sr20, ka24, rb25, and rb26 on 8 lbs.
You will see the HP number go from low to high from left to right.
You will see the TQ number from low to high from left to right also.
You will also see the worst to best powerband from left to right.

How else do i need to break this down??

OR

Am I wrong again?

In an attempt to save poor Nelson from developing headupownassitus like his companion E36, i am going to break down and explain everything to him in a way that hopefully he is capable of understanding.

Why go 2.0 instead of 2.4,2.5 or 2.6?

Are you making the gross generalization that bigger is better? if so, why use 2.anything? why not swap in a Cat diesel?? why isnt a powerstroke the fastest thing on the road?

There's an sr20 powered car running 6s in the 1/4 at over 200mph. No matter what your goal is, the sr20 can provide it. Here's some irony for you..... the smallest engine called into question, has a faster recorded time than the largest. The worlds fastest sr20 is faster than the worlds fastest rb26 (7.1 1/4 mile).

Your argument is really as simple as "bigger engine has more torque". do you even understand what torque and horsepower are????

Torque: something that produces or tends to produce torsion or rotation; the moment a force (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/force) or system of forces cause rotation.

Let me break this down for you in common terms. Torque is the ability to put weight in motion. Horse power is the ability to accelerate weight in motion.

A cbr1000 doesnt have as much torque as a camaro, why will a cbr1000 out run a camaro? because the motorcycle is lighter and requires a lot less torque to put it's weight in motion.

Why would you chose an SR over a KA??? Ask Nissan..... because they did. When Nissan built the Silvia, the sister sportscar to the skyline, they chose the SR...... What did they do with the KA? put it in their hardbody trucks and domesticated 240s because it was available.

The SR has far superior aftermarket to the KA..... The SR is lighter and has superior valve train options. The SR is cheaper. The SR is already turbo. You presented 2 issues with the SR.... "being aluminum, needing sleeves" "its a fanboy engine".... Number 1 i will address the fanboy comment. This isnt highschool anymore... how popular or unpopular something is has zero effect on it's ability to perform. If "SR20" starts trending on twitter, that wont gain or lose a single horsepower. It is a nonfactor in comparing engines, other than the fact that more popular equals more aftermarket support, lower prices and more availability.... which to most people is a benefit. Number 2, are you saying that using sleeves is a bad thing??? You know what engine has sleeves........ a top fuel dragster.... the fastest cars in the world. A sleeved alum block offers superior cooling over any iron block in existence and keeps the structural integrity. I've already stated that there's 6 second 1/4 mile sr20s. There's outlaw street cars powered by 4 cylinders running the same 200+ trap speeds as v8s.... i guess torque isnt the end all of racing eh? if it is.... WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN ON AN IMPORT WEBSITE AND DRIVING AN INTEGRA YOU FUCKING RETARD.

In addition to what i said above, if any engine was for fanboys.... its RB anything..... the only RB engine worth it's reputation is the rb26. The rb26 is so good that it's reputation has trickled down to the other extremely average RB engines. Unlike the sr20.... the RB's aftermarket is more expensive and less obtainable across the board.

Next issue... you say "
Put a sr20, ka24, rb25, and rb26 on 8 lbs.
You will see the HP number go from low to high from left to right.
You will see the TQ number from low to high from left to right also.
You will also see the worst to best powerband from left to right."

Here's another area where you lack the mental capacity to understand how something works. You've made it clear and obvious that you are a simple minded fuck, so i am going to try and explain this to you in a common and easy to understand way.

If i have 2 straws... a coffee straw and a normal drinking straw, i blow into each straw with my mouth at about the same amount of air. The coffee straw will generate more pressure in my mouth. PSI is just a measurement you simple fuck. Do you ever wonder why the turbos or superchargers you see on mustangs are 6-8 psi.....? do you think it's because those engines are so good that they dont need more boost???? No..... it's because those engines are larger and consuming more air, so theyre not building up the pressure. It's a simple mathematic certainty that an equal amount of pressure applied to a larger engine would make more power. Why? because it would take a larger volume of air moved to show 8 psi on a 6 cylinder vs a 4 cylinder. PSI is just a measurement of pressure..... there's variables from one application to the next. I've hit 30 psi on a 2.3 SOHC ford engine.... why? because that engine couldnt move the volume of air, so it showed higher psi. A turbo isnt as simple as saying "X psi vs X psi". There's more to it than that kiddo.

When you build a car, balance is equally as important as any measurement of power. If it was as simple as "big engine, more torque" we'd all race Yugos with 460s in them. Of the 4 engines you listed, only 1 is better than a sr20.... the RB26... and even though i admit that, the world's fastest sr20 is faster than the worlds fastest RB26... what measurement found on a dyno trumps the end result?????

An sr20 is the 2nd cheapest engine on that list. It has the best aftermarket support. It's potential is unlimited and well beyond every engine but 1 on that list (rb26). It's readily available, bolts right in and already has a turbo from the factory. All things considered, it's clearly the best option $ vs $

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z3G8ImiKUvs#t=1s

Sinfix_15
12-15-2012, 08:06 PM
For those of you looking for a quick fix and dont want to read that entire post.......

E36's life is like a made for TV version of the movie 8 mile, wannabe gangster white boy from the trailer park who has a criminal record, works construction jobs and has to take care of his future whore sister because his mom didnt hug them enough when they were little. E36's anger and misplaced aggression could possibly be the result of being sexually abused when he was younger. Where's his father in this equation, Who knows?

Let the games begin.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/FireExtinguisherABC.jpg/220px-FireExtinguisherABC.jpg

Scotsman
12-15-2012, 08:31 PM
hands down best callout i have seen in ages

Catnip
12-15-2012, 09:16 PM
LOL.

SHAUNvX
12-15-2012, 09:38 PM
This thread is sure to bring some LOL's. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Julio
12-15-2012, 09:52 PM
Ouch!

Bacon
12-15-2012, 10:07 PM
I thought the way we stopped douchebaggery was to stop giving them attention.....which this thread isn't doing.

Carry on though. I'll wait up tonight for this one.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Gashbell4595
12-15-2012, 10:10 PM
Ouch, I can feel the burn from here!

SHAUNvX
12-15-2012, 10:12 PM
Maybe he wont come lol. Doubt it though.

SHAUNvX
12-15-2012, 10:20 PM
After reading that whole first post, All I gotta say is Power to weight ratio. Even i know that.

Sinfix_15
12-15-2012, 11:47 PM
I don't really want to waste my time. I don't want to argue either. I stated facts and he calls me an idiot. He cannot back up him calling me an idiot on what I stated so he is about to change the subject from sr20's to mustangs or something else. All I wanted was for him to tell me where I was wrong and he couldn't do that. He KNOWS I'm right and cannot admit it.

No matter what he brings up internally about a motor I am 100% sure I will know what exactly he is talking about. I can assure him that. So no, I don't want a mechanical dick measuring competition. I stated some facts, he called me an idiot, cannot tell me why just keeps bringing up a "rolling shell" that was a rolling shell while the motor was being built lol. I just either want him to back out or admit I'm right and he won't do neither lol.

You know how they say "dont fight ugly people, they have nothing to lose"...

Well, this is why you dont argue with stupid people. Since they live their lives void of logical understanding, you cannot fight them with logic.

Elbow
12-16-2012, 06:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/oT9tJ.gif

Echonova
12-16-2012, 07:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktUx57i63e0

Matt300ZXT
12-16-2012, 07:51 AM
So you made a whole big long post because someone insulted the SR20? Who cares? I'm sure many fanboys will insult my decision to stay with a carbed L motor in my 240Z instead of an SR or RB even though there are swap kits...hell, not even the turbo L motor, but I'm not going to make a big long post about it lol

Catnip
12-16-2012, 09:35 AM
So you made a whole big long post because someone insulted the SR20? Who cares? I'm sure many fanboys will insult my decision to stay with a carbed L motor in my 240Z instead of an SR or RB even though there are swap kits...hell, not even the turbo L motor, but I'm not going to make a big long post about it lol

You missed the while point of the post, lol. They're know it alls that actually know nothing.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 09:50 AM
Sinfix is very good with words. He has habit of twisting peoples words to make them look dumb even when the truth is in front of him. He is very good at it and most of you agree with him because of this ability.

In short words, sinfix took what I said, refined it, used big words, technical words, and repeated what I know. Now, let me break down what he did psychologically and show you what he did to use my own argument against me.

Are you making the gross generalization that bigger is better? if so, why use 2.anything? why not swap in a Cat diesel?? why isnt a powerstroke the fastest thing on the road?

Okay, here he did his first psychological trick. Of course I can make a girl sound dumb if I have a 4 inch cock and she tells me she likes big cock and my reply is well why don’t you just go with a meter long cock? Or, I like my coffee with a lot of sugar… Sinfix would be the person to say, “Well, I don’t we just pour the whole bag in it?” See what I’m Saying?
Why not use powerstroke everything? Simple/ Because they don’t rev. How do you race a car that doesn’t rev? You need to find a balance where you have the best powerband possible but are still allowed to rev.
Clearly the sr20 is the worst option once again.
[/QUOTE]

There's an sr20 powered car running 6s in the 1/4 at over 200mph. No matter what your goal is, the sr20 can provide it. Here's some irony for you..... the smallest engine called into question, has a faster recorded time than the largest. The worlds fastest sr20 is faster than the worlds fastest rb26 (7.1 1/4 mile).

Sure. How much money and stress did it take for the sr20 to make that much power? See what I’m saying. Let’s see what lasts longer and what makes more power with less stress?? See what I’m saying. Sure a b16 wil make 600whp. Would you rather make 600whp with a honda or a mustang (assuming both cars weigh the same)?? See what I’m saying.

Both with 600whp, run them and let’’s see who will get a better ¼ time, and what will be more reliable.
Same scenario with the 2.o sr20 and any other bigger Nissan motor.

Why would you chose an SR over a KA??? Ask Nissan..... because they did. When Nissan built the Silvia, the sister sportscar to the skyline, they chose the SR...... What did they do with the KA? put it in their hardbody trucks and domesticated 240s because it was available.

The SR has far superior aftermarket to the KA..... The SR is lighter and has superior valve train options. The SR is cheaper. The SR is already turbo. You presented 2 issues with the SR.... "being aluminum, needing sleeves" "its a fanboy engine".... Number 1 i will address the fanboy comment. This isnt highschool anymore... how popular or unpopular something is has zero effect on it's ability to perform. If "SR20" starts trending on twitter, that wont gain or lose a single horsepower. It is a nonfactor in comparing engines, other than the fact that more popular equals more aftermarket support, lower prices and more availability.... which to most people is a benefit. Number 2, are you saying that using sleeves is a bad thing??? You know what engine has sleeves........ a top fuel dragster.... the fastest cars in the world. A sleeved alum block offers superior cooling over any iron block in existence and keeps the structural integrity. I've already stated that there's 6 second 1/4 mile sr20s. There's outlaw street cars powered by 4 cylinders running the same 200+ trap speeds as v8s.... i guess torque isnt the end all of racing eh? if it is.... WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN ON AN IMPORT WEBSITE AND DRIVING AN INTEGRA YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Lol, you are so dumb you allow someone else to let you know what is good and what is bad. Look into the actual motor and see for yourself.
The ONLY weak point in a ka24 is the pistons. If you knew that you wouldn't say the sr20 is superior.
Change the pistons and rods and make more power than a fully built sr20... Want proof? I will pull out a few dynosheets.
Sure it has a turbo from the factory, does that mean that a turbo jetta is better than a s2000?
Did you know the ka24 has oil squirters? Yup, just like the sr20.
Did you know ka24’s have a stronger block?
Did you know their heads STOCK, just like any of the motors I mentioned can withstand 400+whp reliably? UNLIKE the SR20?
The sr20 is a better option for people that just want to swap and make good power reliably.
For all out drag, the sr20 should be the LAST option of the 4 mentioned motor for reasons I have stated.
The other 3 motors have a stronger block, better head, and more displacement.

PLEASE SHOW ME ANYTHING, ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING that you can get for the sr20 that is not available for the ka24 as far as aftermarket support.
Cheaper option? LMAO, with the money to swap a sr20 you can build the ka to make more power, more reliably, with less money. Again, shows how smart you are.

Break any OEM part in an sr20? Most likely you will hae to place an order and wait for shipment online.
Break anything in a ka24? Guess what... You can go to autozone, oreilly's, advance...
Better valvetrain options?? LMAO... You better need it since your valvetrain sucks from the factory.
And again, the same options are available for the ka24, (which uses the traditional valvetrain method=more reliable) and the other motors.

Dragsters have sleeves? Sure, they also have thousand of dollars they can invest. If I’m building a car for myself I rather save the $1500 and use a motor that needs no sleeves that will make more power anyways.
Nothing is wrong with sleeves but it’s a cost that most people rather not face
I don’t personally know anyone that has sleeved an sr20. They just put pistons and rods, push the boost up to a point where it’s safe and leave it there. See what I’m saying?

Sure you can build the sr20 to make more power than any of the other motors.
Guess what buddy, so can a b16 if it has twice the money, twice the boost, twice the stress, and half the powerband lol. See what I’m saying. You are a fool please go have a seat

Again, Sinfix repeated everything that I already know and tries to make me sound dumb.
PSI is just a measurement of the pressure. I know that, but how am I suppose to make you understand that under the same conditions, the other motors WILL make more power?
They will make the same power, with less stress = more reliability, better powerband.
More tq, also means more lower end= sr20 gets left off the line, and in low rpms. FACT, and the sr20 is the one that will have the worst tq and worst powerband if you are dragging with serious power.

Am I wrong YOU DUMB FUCK?

All those drag sr20's you post ARE NOT 2.0. Why don't you post that they have been stroked??
Hiding something?
Why would they stroke them and not leave them 2.0? lol

You also bring up the fact that a bike needs less tq because it has less weight to move.
I didn't know sr20's were for gokarts and the other motors were for cars.
Last time I checked, sr20's and the other 3 motors are found in the same cars.
Or is there a redneck breed out somewhere that magically swaps sr's in chassis that rb's and ka's can't be in?

You use big words, long paragraphs and picture, to add intensity and credibility to your posts. Anyone that has a brain and can read both our replies will know what you did, and will also know that everything I’m stating is facts.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 10:15 AM
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j332/nelson9995/loco/FireExtinguisher_zpseb6b3c38.jpg

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 11:47 AM
You missed the while point of the post, lol. They're know it alls that actually know nothing.

This...... and nothing will stop them or make them learn.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 11:55 AM
Sinfix is very good with words. He has habit of twisting peoples words to make them look dumb even when the truth is in front of him. He is very good at it and most of you agree with him because of this ability.

In short words, sinfix took what I said, refined it, used big words, technical words, and repeated what I know. Now, let me break down what he did psychologically and show you what he did to use my own argument against me.

Okay, here he did his first psychological trick. Of course I can make a girl sound dumb if I have a 4 inch cock and she tells me she likes big cock and my reply is well why don’t you just go with a meter long cock? Or, I like my coffee with a lot of sugar… Sinfix would be the person to say, “Well, I don’t we just pour the whole bag in it?” See what I’m Saying?
Why not use powerstroke everything? Simple/ Because they don’t rev. How do you race a car that doesn’t rev? You need to find a balance where you have the best powerband possible but are still allowed to rev.
Clearly the sr20 is the worst option once again.

You say an sr20 cant make 400hp reliably, i have been driving a 440hp sr20 for the last 5 years.

"sure you can build the sr20 to make more power than any of the other motors"... ok, i win.

You say you dont know anyone who has sleeved an sr20. Sleeves cost $350 and any machine shop would install them for you.

You say "for all out drag, the sr20 should be the last option", even though the sr20 has recorded faster drag times than any engine listed. It's the only engine on that list who has broke into the 6s. The fastest drag engine is the last option for drag?

Everything you say is the same moron rhetoric ive been seeing for years on forums from clueless idiots. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. You dont realize it because you're too stupid, but everyone is aware that youre a moron.

Nelson, you are what is known as a pseudo intellectual. Your argument contains no facts, you just say something that you believe with no proof or validation.

and why you talking about dicks?

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 11:58 AM

These kids have been post stalking me, they wont stop. Futile attempt to teach them something.

Doppelgänger
12-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Wow. Sin- let me know next time you run out to a weekly meet or something so I can shake your hand.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 05:29 PM
You say an sr20 cant make 400hp reliably, i have been driving a 440hp sr20 for the last 5 years.

"sure you can build the sr20 to make more power than any of the other motors"... ok, i win.

You say you dont know anyone who has sleeved an sr20. Sleeves cost $350 and any machine shop would install them for you.

You say "for all out drag, the sr20 should be the last option", even though the sr20 has recorded faster drag times than any engine listed. It's the only engine on that list who has broke into the 6s. The fastest drag engine is the last option for drag?

Everything you say is the same moron rhetoric ive been seeing for years on forums from clueless idiots. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. You dont realize it because you're too stupid, but everyone is aware that youre a moron.

Nelson, you are what is known as a pseudo intellectual. Your argument contains no facts, you just say something that you believe with no proof or validation.

and why you talking about dicks?

I have never said they are not reliable. I said they are, that’s why it’s a cheap boost option.

You win? That’s not what I said. Quit twisting my words. I said you can make the motor make more power than the other motor. Just like my old Fully built GSR made 15 whp more than the stock h22 I bought the car with. See what I’m saying.

You try to belittle me by twisting my words. You know exactly what I am saying.

$350 for sleeves? Lol You’re a funny guy. How about you quadruple that number adding labor.

If I have no proof, why are rb25, ka24, and rb26 making 500whp+ with the same setup you made 440whp with? (Disregard the turbo since we all know a bigger turbo is needed.

A 600whp rb26 is twice as reliable as a 600 whp sr20. You can probably do it on pump gas on the rb26… you will definitely need race gas on the sr20.
See what I’m saying.
You’re a moron that twists words. Never address or admit when you are wrong.
That’s why 2/10 people on IA like you.

Catnip
12-16-2012, 05:50 PM
I have never said they are not reliable. I said they are, that’s why it’s a cheap boost option.

You win? That’s not what I said. Quit twisting my words. I said you can make the motor make more power than the other motor. Just like my old Fully built GSR made 15 whp more than the stock h22 I bought the car with. See what I’m saying.

$350 for sleeves? Lol You’re a funny guy. How about you quadruple that number adding labor.

If I have no proof, why are rb25, ka24, and rb26 making 500whp+ with the same setup you made 440whp with? (Disregard the turbo since we all know a bigger turbo is needed.

A 600whp rb26 is twice as reliable as a 600 whp sr20. You can probably do it on pump gas on the rb26… you will definitely need race gas on the sr20.
See what I’m saying.
You’re a moron that twists words. Never address or admit when you are wrong.
That’s why 2/10 people on IA like you.

Why the fuck do you keep saying, "do you see what I'm saying"

Obviously no one sees what your retarded ass self is saying. Hence this thread.

SHAUNvX
12-16-2012, 05:58 PM
LOL^

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Why the fuck do you keep saying, "do you see what I'm saying"

Obviously no one sees what your retarded ass self is saying. Hence this thread.

Sinfix act slike he doesn't want to see it.
You suck his dick enough for him to act like he doesn't.
Tha's why.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 06:34 PM
Sinfix act slike he doesn't want to see it.
You suck his dick enough for him to act like he doesn't.
Tha's why.

Nobody sees it. Everyone thinks youre a moron. Ignorance is bliss.

Echonova
12-16-2012, 06:42 PM
So I just bought my daughter a limited edition (1 of 500 in the world) two vinyl record EP of her favorite band for Christmas...

WE DON'T OWN A RECORD PLAYER, AM I A BAD FATHER????????

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 06:42 PM
Nobody sees it. Everyone thinks youre a moron. Ignorance is bliss.

If you open a thread full of ignorant people the one that sounds the most credible in this case you, since you use the biggest words and play psychological games will sound to be the most credible.

Let's agree to disagree man. What I say is by experience...
Went from H22 to GSR
Have been all around Sr20 builds and seen a few Ka's, Rb's, and the other motors ALWAYS made more power under the same conditions.
My friend whom I have spoke to you about warped his sr20 block not once but TWICE with Dual fans and Mishimoto Rad.
SR20's are great motors. I have stated that time after time.
But, when we talk about all out drag let's make serious power, the ka, and both RB's will make more power, more reliably, with a better powerband. (Which has been my argument this whole time)

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 06:44 PM
I said you can make the motor make more power than the other motor. Just like my old Fully built GSR made 15 whp more than the stock h22 I bought the car with. See what I’m saying.

Can anyone translate this for me?

You can make a motor make more power than another motor? He made a GSR make 15 more hp than a stock h22?

Clearly i should see and know exactly what he is saying, but sadly... i do not.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 06:47 PM
If you open a thread full of ignorant people the one that sounds the most credible in this case you, since you use the biggest words and play psychological games will sound to be the most credible.

Let's agree to disagree man. What I say is by experience...
Went from H22 to GSR
Have been all around Sr20 builds and seen a few Ka's, Rb's, and the other motors ALWAYS made more power under the same conditions.
My friend whom I have spoke to you about warped his sr20 block not once but TWICE with Dual fans and Mishimoto Rad.
SR20's are great motors. I have stated that time after time.
But, when we talk about all out drag let's make serious power, the ka, and both RB's will make more power, more reliably, with a better powerband. (Which has been my argument this whole time)

Please explain where your opinion of "power band" is coming from, seeing as how the sr20 is the highest revving engine we're comparing.
Please explain how the sr20 has the fastest "all out drag" time of any engine posted, but is not the best for "all out drag"
Please explain how the sr20 has made more power than any engine posted, yet is not the best to "make serious power"
Please explain how your friends failed engine builds have anything to do with the engine itself.
Please explain why myself or anyone else should give 2 fucks about your honda engines.

There is no agreeing to disagree here. I agree that youre a simple minded dumb fuck that has overstepped the boundaries of your "expertise".

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 06:54 PM
Since this one guy that nelson knew had an sr20 that warped, clearly sr20s are bad. If Nelson and his friends could not build an engine correctly, clearly nobody can!

http://www.speedhunters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/FACTORY-XTREME-5892.jpg

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 06:54 PM
I agree that you are a lonely depressed men deep inside. I''m done arguing with you.
This will never end. The people that really know motors know that there is absolutely no replacement for displacement.

Compression, cams, flow of head, turbo, psi, etc.. can all be altered... The size and material of the motor can't.

Why do you fail to explain why those motors are not sr20's. they Are sr22, sr23s, etc..

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 06:55 PM
Since this one guy that nelson knew had an sr20 that warped, clearly sr20s are bad. If Nelson and his friends could not build an engine correctly, clearly nobody can!

IT WAS A INTERNALYY STOCK SR20 you dumb fuck. I have already told you this.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:01 PM
I agree that you are a lonely depressed men deep inside. I''m done arguing with you.
This will never end. The people that really know motors know that there is absolutely no replacement for displacement.

Compression, cams, flow of head, turbo, psi, etc.. can all be altered... The size and material of the motor can't.

Why do you fail to explain why those motors are not sr20's. they Are sr22, sr23s, etc..

Good lord kid.... talking to you makes me want to stick my dick in a blender. Maybe i need to get high and continue this conversation. Gotta do something to bring my IQ down to your level.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:07 PM
Ok, so Nelson..... you're saying that once you change the boreXstroke of an engine that it is no longer the same engine? you are arguing on the behalf of a stock engine vs a stock engine?

Is that what we're doing here?

No replacement for displacement..... So, i suppose you could build a 305 chevy to out run a 2jz then right?

Catnip
12-16-2012, 07:07 PM
Who the fuck builds a serious drag car with stock internals?

GTFO with that broke ass teenager Honda owning mentality.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:10 PM
Who the fuck builds a serious drag car with stock internals?

GTFO with that broke ass teenager Honda owning mentality.

Anyone trying to make "serious power" for their "all out drag" car is gonna be all about them stock bottom ends bro!....

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:10 PM
Ok, so Nelson..... you're saying that once you change the boreXstroke of an engine that it is no longer the same engine? you are arguing on the behalf of a stock engine vs a stock engine?

Is that what we're doing here?

No replacement for displacement..... So, i suppose you could build a 305 chevy to out run a 2jz then right?
Lol you made me laugh there.

No. Im saying if going bigger doesnt get them more power then why dont they do it

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Lol you made me laugh there.

No. Im saying if going bigger doesnt get them more power then why dont they do it

So bigger is better? 305 chevy > rb26?

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:12 PM
Why are you bringing up a 2jz and a 305???

I SPECIFICALLY NAMED 4 MOTORS.
SR20, KA24, RB25, RB26

Nothing else.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Why are you bringing up a 2jz and a 305???

I SPECIFICALLY NAMED 4 MOTORS.
SR20, KA24, RB25, RB26

Nothing else.

I'm trying to frame the parameters of your bullshit argument.

Why isnt a 305 better than a Rb26? it has more displacement.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm trying to frame the parameters of your bullshit argument.

Why isnt a 305 better than a Rb26? it has more displacement.

Some motors just weren't meant for top end. While the 305 is a Low Revving torque monster, the RB26 has a better balance and is more of a High revving, get going type of motor.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Some motors just weren't meant for top end. While the 305 is a Low Revving torque monster, the RB26 has a better balance and is more of a High revving, get going type of motor.

Internally, I know nothing of a 305 btw.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:22 PM

"get going type of motor".... well, i must admit it is going to be difficult for me to counter this profound wisdom on display here... but i'll take a stab at it.

Kind of how the sr20 has superior top end over the Ka24? or how the sr20 has a far more technologically advanced head and valve train design?

Also, previously you said...

You realize that the 2.4 isnt the actual "size of the engine" right??? you know that lengthening the rod stroke adds displacement correct?

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:23 PM
Internally, I know nothing of a 305 btw.

oh no worries, im certain that nobody was under the impression that you knew anything.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:25 PM
"get going type of motor".... well, i must admit it is going to be difficult for me to counter this profound wisdom on display here... but i'll take a stab at it.

Kind of how the sr20 has superior top end over the Ka24? or how the sr20 has a far more technologically advanced head and valve train design?

Also, previously you said...

You realize that the 2.4 isnt the actual "size of the engine" right??? you know that lengthening the rods adds displacement correct?

Yes, also making a bigger crank.

HypnoToad
12-16-2012, 07:26 PM
I had a 305,lol

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Yes, also making a bigger crank.

Ok, so what happens to an engines RPM when you lengthen the stroke?

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:30 PM
There you go again. I Was simply talking about what makes more power.
Not about what is more technologically advanced.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:31 PM
Ok, so what happens to an engines RPM when you lengthen the stroke?

They drop.

What happens when the actual piston is alot bigger and the crank is not too much bigger?

nelson9995
come on dude. quit quizzing me lol.
I know exactly how a piston motor works internally.

Sinfix_15
There you go again. I Was simply talking about what makes more power.
Not about what is more technologically advanced.

Ok, so you said a rb26 is better than a 305 because its more technologically advanced, even though the 305 is more displacement.
You also say a KA24 is better than an sr20 because it has more displacement, even though the sr20 is more technologically advanced.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Ok, so you said a rb26 is better than a 305 because its more technologically advanced, even though the 305 is more displacement.
You also say a KA24 is better than an sr20 because it has more displacement, even though the sr20 is more technologically advanced.

Twisting my words again.
No.
I said the RB26 is wayyyy more balanced.

boreXstroke

Catnip
12-16-2012, 07:34 PM

Come on. You're twisting his words.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:36 PM
They drop.

What happens when the actual piston is alot bigger and the crank is not too much bigger?

Ok.... a 305 chevy's pistons are 3.7 inches... a rb26's pistons are 3.3 inches and it has 2 less of them....

so clearly a 305 chevy is better right?

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:36 PM
Come on. You're twisting his words.

Finally!

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:37 PM
No, the Crank/rods are alot bigger. Therefore dropping RPMS, making it makes its power down low.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:38 PM
Would you take 480whp and 470 wtq?

or 480whp and 370 wtq and rev .5 higher?

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:38 PM
Twisting my words again.
No.
I said the RB26 is wayyyy more balanced.

boreXstroke

305 = 3.7x3.4 .3 diff
rb26 = 3.3x2.8 .5 diff

How is the rb26 more balanced?

HypnoToad
12-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Ok.... a 305 chevy's pistons are 3.7 inches... a rb26's pistons are 3.3 inches and it has 2 less of them....

so clearly a 305 chevy is better right?

305 heads are made for tq and fuel milage,revs to 4k...max tq at 2k....RB is a performance built with better flowing heads,intake and ofcourse F/I....but I get the point you were making,just cause something is bigger doesn't make it better.

KAs are truck motors..end of story.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:40 PM
305 heads are made for tq and fuel milage,revs to 4k...max tq at 2k....RB is a performance built with better flowing heads,intake and ofcourse F/I....but I get the point you were making,just cause something is bigger doesn't make it better.

KAs are truck motors..end of story.

This is what im getting at...... just doing it VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY slowly, so that i dont lose Nelson along the way.

Echonova
12-16-2012, 07:41 PM
305 = greatest motor ever in the history of motors because it is the perfect balance between displacement and technology.

If you don't know that, you are clearly a dumb-ass and ignorant of the latest trends.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:41 PM
See what you do.
Fall out of topic.

I clearly stated 4 motors.

You brought a motor i initially told you I knew nothing INTERNALLY about.

What are you doing?
Are you trying to make me look bad by making me look stupid on something we are not discussing?
Or you know you lost the argument and are doing the above?

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:42 PM
See what he did.
I'm no fool. I clearly told him I know nothing internally of a 305.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:43 PM
See what you do.
Fall out of topic.

What are you doing?
Are you trying to make me look bad by making me look stupid on something we are not discussing?

You dont have to know anything about a 305 to understand the point i am making.

you said "no replacement for displacement".... have we established that this statement is false yet?

Catnip
12-16-2012, 07:43 PM
See what you do.
Fall out of topic.

What are you doing?

I THINK he's trying to make a point with an example to prove you wrong with said arguement...

lol. Funny that you don't get that.

PS. you said you understand how a piston motor works, so you should be able to follow his train of thought.

HypnoToad
12-16-2012, 07:46 PM
305 = KA
4valve 4.6 = SR20DET...lol

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:46 PM
My argument is/was...

When it comes to making power under the same conditions, it went like this
SR20<KA24<Rb25<RB26

He took it out of context.
He initially lost the argument and took it somewhere else.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:48 PM
PS. you said you understand how a piston motor works, so you should be able to follow his train of thought.

I do.
And I hae answered all of his question correctly internally about a motor.

I am now waiting on his response to my question.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:48 PM
My argument is/was...

SR20<KA24<Rb25<RB26

Ok, so explain why the fastest car powered by either a sr20,ka,rb-anything... is powered by an sr20.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:49 PM
305 = KA
4valve 4.6 = SR20DET...lol

If only it were this easy for Nelson to follow.

HypnoToad
12-16-2012, 07:49 PM
My argument is/was...

KA24<SR20< LSx

Fixed :p

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:50 PM
Ok, so explain why the fastest car powered by either a sr20,ka,rb-anything... is powered by an sr20.

Stick to my original argument.
480, 470
or
480, 370 and .5 more rev for all out drag?

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Those are your opinions which I understand and don't argue. That is personal preference you like one over the other, great!

My question is the above? please respond.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:51 PM
480, 470
or

whos a better QB, Tom Brady with 3 arms or Aaron Rodgers with 2 heads?

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:53 PM
Why won't you answer my question?

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Why won't you answer my question?

The question serves no purpose and leaves open far too many variables for any point to be made.

What if the 480 hp 470 tq was a ford powerstroke that peaked hp at 3200 rpm
What if the 480 hp 370 tq was a rotary engine that revved 10k rpm

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 07:58 PM
The question serves no purpose and leaves open far too many variables for any point to be made.

What if the 480 hp 470 tq was a ford powerstroke that peaked hp at 3200 rpm
What if the 480 hp 370 tq was a rotary engine that revved 10k rpm

I clearly stated .5 more rev. Meaning One revs to 9k, the other 9.5k.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 07:59 PM
I clearly stated .5 more rev. Meaning One revs to 9k, the other 9.5k.

yes, and this is a fictional scenario..... like Tom Brady with 3 arms and Aaron Rodgers with 2 heads.

Catnip
12-16-2012, 08:04 PM
480, 470
or

How much does the vehicle weigh? Auto or manual? If manual, how many gears? If auto how many gears and what RPM stall? What size tires? What ring and pinion gear? 1/4 mile or 1/8th mile? Please post the dyno graphs so I can see the powerbands.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 08:05 PM
Look up some ka24 dyno sheets (7.5krpm, torque will almost=hp everytime...) and some sr20 dyno sheets( 8k rpm, tk usually around 80-100 less than hp).

I have personally at a tuning shop been shown what I am stating...

This is a very typical scenario matter fact.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:06 PM
http://amsteam.net/files/3/FS240dyno.JPG

Here's a sample ka24det dyno.

Is it better or worse for a turbo car to peak it's power at a lower rpm??
Is it better or worse for a turbo car to have a shorter rpm range?

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:06 PM
for comparison, here's a sr20 sample dyno.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/kleensleeper/CCF00007206_00000.jpg

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 08:08 PM
How much does the vehicle weigh? Auto or manual? If manual, how many gears? If auto how many gears and what RPM stall? What size tires? What ring and pinion gear? 1/4 mile or 1/8th mile? Please post the dyno graphs so I can see the powerbands.

All those variables beeing the same. except 1/4 / 1/8 mile times lol.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 08:09 PM
lol you are showing a stock ka24.

Aren't we talking about all out dragging?

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:10 PM
How much of a factor is low end torque for a sr20 powered drag car launching at it's torque peak?

Have you ever paid any attention what so ever to how turbo cars launch??????

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 08:11 PM
You'll always notice a way bigger gap in the whp/wtq with a sr20.

No matter what HP dynosheet you post next about an sr20, we are not talking about the number, as too many variables can determine that, but rather the whp/wtq gap.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:11 PM
lol you are showing a stock ka24.

Aren't we talking about all out dragging?

292 whp is a stock ka24???

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 08:12 PM

No matter what HP dynosheet you post next about an sr20, we are not talking about the number, as too many variables can determine that, but rather the whp/wtq gap and RPM

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 08:13 PM
Internally stock is what I mean

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:14 PM

No matter what HP dynosheet you post next about an sr20, we are not talking about the number, as too many variables can determine that, but rather the whp/wtq gap.

The point is... the gap doesnt matter....... you dont need low range torque with you launch at 5k rpm with the turbo spooled and then gain power throughout the rev.

We're arguing who would win the game played yesterday..... we already know the score....... THE FASTEST SR20 IS FASTER THAN THE FASTEST RB26...... AND A HELL OF A LOT FASTER THAN THE FASTEST KA24.....

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Internally stock is what I mean

who gives a fucking fuck about internally stock you fucking brain dead jackass....... but.... if you do want to talk internally stock, that pretty much deletes KAs from the argument.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 08:15 PM
THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE POSTING YOU DICKHEAD!

I can't help that you post a stock ka

Echonova
12-16-2012, 08:19 PM
So my daughter just dyed her hair pink without asking permission first...

I blame this thread.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:19 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_taVIIhGSgT8/TJYjTvjWi3I/AAAAAAAAEMc/4zx3M6vT92Q/s1600/sr20det+drag.jpg

You see that big thing that looks like a hair drier on this engine..... THAT is the replacement for displacement.... when you build a turbo engine.... you funnel everything into the turbo.... every mod is what's better for the turbo.....

Increasing your compression ratio makes more power, yet you decrease your compression ratio so you can use more turbo.........

same concept with the sr20 vs ka24...... the sr20 is an engine stable at high rpm that has a valvetrain capable of eating more turbo. That is why it's better.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:20 PM
THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE POSTING YOU DICKHEAD!

I can't help that you post a stock ka

292 hp is not a stock KA you jackass.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:22 PM
this is what a stock ka24de dyno looks like

http://www.datsuns.com/Tech/stock98-240sxdyno.jpg

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:23 PM
I post a dyno sheet of a TURBO'D ka24de and he confuses it for a stock dyno........

End of thread.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:24 PM
I started this thread to pick on E36....... but i have to be honest and say that arguing with him at this point would be a breath of fresh air compared to Nelson.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 08:32 PM
I asked you a question. You didn't answer.
Took that question to something that has TOOOOO many variables in it.

My initial argument has been proven whether God himself came down and built the sr20 and it was so much better than the ka24.

HypnoToad
12-16-2012, 08:34 PM
this is what a stock ka24de dyno looks like

http://www.datsuns.com/Tech/stock98-240sxdyno.jpg

I'm impressed with that dyno

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:35 PM
I asked you a question. You didn't answer.
Took that question to something that has TOOOOO many variables in it.

My initial argument has been proven whether God himself came down and built the sr20 and it was so much better than the ka24.

This SR20 makes 1400hp.... is more powerful and faster than any KA24 in existence at any point in time in human history from any place on the planet.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:39 PM
Nelson, is the 2.4 Mivec in a standard lancer better than the 2.0 Mivec in an Evo?

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 08:44 PM
No idea...

What about under the same conditions, more reliably, less lag, better powerband and cheaper don't you understand.

Catnip
12-16-2012, 08:45 PM
No idea...

What about under the same conditions, more reliably, and cheaper don't you understand.

lol, Cheaper...

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:49 PM
No idea...

What about under the same conditions, more reliably, less lag, better powerband and cheaper don't you understand.

So you're saying a 1400hp 6 second 200mph ka24 is more reliable than a 1400hp 6 second 200mph sr20?

oh wait that's right..... a 1400hp ka24 doesnt exist.

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 08:50 PM
Because noone cared to put as much money into the ka as they did with the sr. SAME CONDITIONS

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Under the same conditions??? so this is assuming that the ka24 can handle every condition that the sr20 can? or do we have to handicap the sr20 down the ka's level to make this argument?

if so... i win again.

You know what happens if you put the turbo above on a ka24???

http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/9/9c/Nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg

Catnip
12-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Because noone cared to put as much money into the ka as they did with the sr. SAME CONDITIONS

And why didn't they bother?

That's right- because it's an inferior motor.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:53 PM

so you're saying that people who race for a living and are attempting to break world records chose to use the sr20 while ignoring that "cheaper, more reliable, more torque" and better engine the ka24???

HOLY HELL!!!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL THEM UP AND INFORM THEM OF THIS THREAD!!!! THEY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE KA24 NELSON!!!! TELL THEM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:54 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c4/CheckmateProper.jpg/350px-CheckmateProper.jpg

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 08:59 PM
The Ka24's fame comes from the underdog mentality. Everybody loves an underdog.... wants to win with something that isnt suppose to win. That's cute and all... but SR20>KA24... always was.. always will be.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 09:01 PM
The ka24 came in this........
http://www.use.com/images/s_3/NISSAN_HARDBODY_db0c83f2745ac55dea52.jpg

The sr20 came in this.......
http://autocarspeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Nissan-Silvia-S15-Front-Left-White.jpg

nelson9995
12-16-2012, 09:02 PM
PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION...

YOU KEEP GOING OUT OF CONTEXT.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 09:06 PM

I'm going to start a petition, how many people need to tell you that you're a moron before you believe that you are a moron?

Catnip
12-16-2012, 09:06 PM

There's no reason to.

A. You won't understand.
B. You haven't understood.
C. You're wrong on almost every account.

Echonova
12-16-2012, 10:12 PM
There is only one true answer to this thread.

Miata.
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/62240_375009502590179_922904430_n_zpsbd47e8f2.jpg

Matt300ZXT
12-16-2012, 10:24 PM
I'm going to play devil's advocate here. When money is put into it, a KA24 can be a very nice motor. You can't really make the argument that because it came in a truck, it's a piece of shit motor. What about the millions of small block Chevys that came in full size Chevy trucks and vans that were pulled, beefed up, and went on to make stupid horsepower and torque in a Nova, Chevelle, Camaro, etc? Or what about the many 302 Fords that came in F100/150s and were pulled, hot rodded or turbocharged, and went on to power some very fast Fords? Or what about the VG33s that came in Pathfinders that were pulled, beefed up somehow, and went into VG powered Nissans of the 80s?

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 10:35 PM
There is only one true answer to this thread.

Miata.
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/62240_375009502590179_922904430_n_zpsbd47e8f2.jpg

that picture is nothing short of amazing.

Catnip
12-16-2012, 11:08 PM
I'm going to play devil's advocate here. When money is put into it, a KA24 can be a very nice motor. You can't really make the argument that because it came in a truck, it's a piece of shit motor. What about the millions of small block Chevys that came in full size Chevy trucks and vans that were pulled, beefed up, and went on to make stupid horsepower and torque in a Nova, Chevelle, Camaro, etc? Or what about the many 302 Fords that came in F100/150s and were pulled, hot rodded or turbocharged, and went on to power some very fast Fords? Or what about the VG33s that came in Pathfinders that were pulled, beefed up somehow, and went into VG powered Nissans of the 80s?

The corvette had the ls platform in '97 where as the trucks didn't get the ls platform until '00.

Nothing else you said matters.

Western.
12-16-2012, 11:17 PM
Nice argument. I actually learned a good bit about Nissan motors there….I just hope I learned the right thing….LOL.:goodjob: And that is a sic picture.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 11:17 PM

Nobody saying the KA is a bad engine, its just not better than the sr20.

You dropped the ball with your examples..... if you wanted to make a truck engine vs sports car engine comparison you should have said 351w vs 302w.

There's a lot of formidable truck engines out there...... but we're talking about a light duty base model truck engine vs a premium sports car.

Sinfix_15
12-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Nice argument. I actually learned a good bit about Nissan motors there….I just hope I learned the right thing….LOL.:goodjob: And that is a sic picture.

You could call it an argument i guess..... felt more like the clubbing of a retard.

metalmatt47
12-17-2012, 01:37 AM
Nobody saying the KA is a bad engine, its just not better than the sr20.

You dropped the ball with your examples..... if you wanted to make a truck engine vs sports car engine comparison you should have said 351w vs 302w.

There's a lot of formidable truck engines out there...... but we're talking about a light duty base model truck engine vs a premium sports car.

As much as I LOVE the KA, I agree.

Displacement alone does not make any engine better then the other. The SR has a lot more going for it then the KA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68_XIMMIwwk

metalmatt47
12-17-2012, 01:42 AM
ANY while we're talking about Nissan's;

Did you know the Silvia (1st gen, and yes that means before the 90's) was originally going to use Nissan's rotary, which never made it into production because it couldn't meet emissions standards? It also produced more power then Mazda's current rotary lineup.

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Nissan-rotary-engine.jpg

^^Actual picture of the Nissan rotary.

E36slide
12-17-2012, 08:12 AM
Damn sinfix does your dick hurt ? All these dick riders you have must make it sore.

Dude ill keep it simple. I don't chime in on things unless I do know what I was talking about. I would build one of the other motors first simply because its easier and a lot more reliable then the sr. I don't care to drag nor would I ever. I just started drifting; yes I know you don't think it takes driving skill and its stupid. I don't care because I do it for fun. I will agree with you that they car hold 400 hp reliably. I drifting mine all day yesterday no problems on 19 psi stock internals.

I'm not going to argue with you because I have nothing to prove. You must stalk me or want to blow me since you thought of me enough to make a whole thread about my car and now me. I'm not a cheap date either sinfix. Y'all have fun at stroking y'all's ego's

E36slide
12-17-2012, 08:16 AM

No because less work. A ka is capable of 1400. Everyone just hopped on the sr fan boy scene instead.

E36slide
12-17-2012, 08:24 AM
I started this thread to pick on E36....... but i have to be honest and say that arguing with him at this point would be a breath of fresh air compared to Nelson.

Idk why ? Idc to argue with you about drag racing as I don't give a fuck.

You say the fastest sr is faster then the fastest rb26 ? Well that's simply because no one has tried to reach that level. The rb26 can go well over 1400 but the sr can not. That is very impressive for a sr but the rb26 can be built to be way faster then the sr hands down. That's like saying you put 60k into a sr and i put 60k into a 2j but yours is still faster ? Not happening.

The fastest sr wasted a lot of money.

NaNissan
12-17-2012, 10:13 AM
Nelson and E36 you guys are a couple of years too late, with the introduction of the VVL head the SR20 is Boss.
All 6 and 7 sec sr's have VVL heads on them why ill explain it to Nelson like this real simple in Honda terms flows better and it has VVL(vtek).

E36slide
12-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Nelson and E36 you guys are a couple of years too late, with the introduction of the VVL head the SR20 is Boss.
All 6 and 7 sec sr's have VVL heads on them why ill explain it to Nelson like this real simple in Honda terms flows better and it has VVL(vtek).

I never said sr's weren't capable of such times. It's just a lot of work and money when you could spend half the time building one of the other motors. Only reason I like the sr is because parts are abundant.

This is me Sunday in my sr coupe
http://youtu.be/MkpHi9PmM_4

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 11:47 AM
I never said sr's weren't capable of such times. It's just a lot of work and money when you could spend half the time building one of the other motors. This is me Sunday in my sr coupe

DAMN! This has been my point THE WHOLE TIME.
A KA, rb25/26 will ALWAYS make more power with less work.
It just so happens that all 3 are bigger than the sr20.
I never said that because its bigger it HAS to make more power. In this case all 3 are bigger and all 3 make more power.

NaNissan
12-17-2012, 11:48 AM
How much money does it cost to reach 1200hp?
1)Sr20
2)Ka2?
3)Rb2?
Its easy to get 400hp out on an sr20det.

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 11:53 AM
No because less work. A ka is capable of 1400. Everyone just hopped on the sr fan boy scene instead.

No, it isnt.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 11:54 AM
1)Sr20
2)Ka2?
3)Rb2?

Who goes for 1200 anyways?

Lets say 600whp.
The SR20 better be FULLY FUCKING BUILT on race gas

A rb26/rb25 can do it with a stock head just pistons and rods

Let's say 500whp
A sr20 will also need to be fully built
MANY ka's do it with just pistons, rods, and bolt ons.

See my point?
All those motors will also make more tq than the sr20, rev the same, (except the ka which is about .5 less), and have a better powerband,

Do you disagree?

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 11:55 AM
or do you believe a 600whp ka, rb 25/26, and sr will all get the same 1/4 times?

Sinfix_15
Idk why ? Idc to argue with you about drag racing as I don't give a fuck.

You say the fastest sr is faster then the fastest rb26 ? Well that's simply because no one has tried to reach that level. The rb26 can go well over 1400 but the sr can not. That is very impressive for a sr but the rb26 can be built to be way faster then the sr hands down. That's like saying you put 60k into a sr and i put 60k into a 2j but yours is still faster ? Not happening.

The fastest sr wasted a lot of money.

You honestly think nobody has tried with an RB26???? really..........

E36slide
1)Sr20
2)Ka2?
3)Rb2?

A good bit for both sr and ka but a rb25/26 not so much.

Just because a sr has made more power then the other motors doesn't mean it's not possible for a rb or 1j/2j to do so. No one has wanted to do such a build. Realistically 1200+ is just to much power you wouldn't be able to get a real good time. Hooking up would also be a factor. A lot of money would be spent on suspension which is key to running a good time. I say a solid 700-800whp car is best. The rb will also produce a lot more trq low end which will help off the line.

But idc about dragging the shit is boring.

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 11:56 AM
or do you believe a 600whp ka, rb 25/26, and sr will all get the same 1/4 times?

the little dipshit that could has returned, refueled by his white trash tag team partner.

E36slide
12-17-2012, 11:57 AM
You honestly think nobody has tried with an RB26???? really..........

If they have then they would have achieved more power then the sr? You can't be that stupid to think the sr is the most powerful motor out lol. Like I said 1400 would be achieved in a rb a lot easier then 1400 in a sr.

E36slide
12-17-2012, 11:58 AM
the little dipshit that could has returned, refueled by his white trash tag team partner.

Not really as I'm not having the same argument you are with him. I'm white trash yet I have way more class then you. Using big words doesn't mean your any better then everyone else. You try to hard to be right.

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 11:59 AM
If they have then they would have achieved more power then the sr? You can't be that stupid to think the sr is the most powerful motor out lol. Like I said 1400 would be achieved in a rb a lot easier then 1400 in a sr.

There are more powerful RB26s in the world.... but that doesnt automatically equal faster drag times. The worlds fastest RB26 is slower than the worlds fastest sr20.

2jz.......... there's about 50 2jz powered cars in the world that would take the world's fastest sr20's lunch money.

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Not really as I'm not having the same argument you are with him. I'm white trash yet I have way more class then you. Using big words doesn't mean your any better then everyone else. You try to hard to be right.

Yep, your criminal record and construction job is real classy.

E36slide
12-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Yep, your criminal record and construction job is real classy.

Well I guess you can't read. I have no criminal record anymore. As for my construction Job. I sit at a desk and sometimes do service calls. Life is rough....

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:03 PM
Well I guess you can't read. I have no criminal record anymore. As for my construction Job. I sit at a desk and sometimes do service calls. Life is rough....

You're still the same person.

E36slide
12-17-2012, 12:03 PM
There are more powerful RB26s in the world.... but that doesnt automatically equal faster drag times. The worlds fastest RB26 is slower than the worlds fastest sr20.

2jz.......... there's about 50 2jz powered cars in the world that would take the world's fastest sr20's lunch money.

Good for the fastest sr. Have you thought that maybe the rb cars or 1j:2j didn't build the car with time slips in mind. Like I said just five seconds ago. Too much power will allow for bad times. It's really up to driver and suspension setup.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 12:04 PM
SINFIX WILL NEVER answer the question that proves him wrong.
Answer my questions and you will prove my argument.

600whp.
The SR20 better be FULLY FUCKING BUILT on race gas

A rb26/rb25 can do it with a stock head just pistons and rods

Let's say 500whp
A sr20 will also need to be fully built
MANY ka's do it with just pistons, rods, and bolt ons.

See my point?
All those motors will also make more tq than the sr20, rev the same, (except the ka which is about .5 less), and have a better powerband,

Do you disagree?

or do you believe they are all just as fast at 600whp?

ANSWER

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 12:05 PM
THIS HAS BEEN MY WHOLE ARGUMENT THE WHOLE TIME

E36slide
12-17-2012, 12:05 PM
You're still the same person.

Actually I'm not. I'm free to go to school and further my education (enter sinfix sarcasm here) and do better with my life. I'm the same person but with different motives now. Your trying to get arise out of me and failing every second. I don't care to share childish posts with you. The pissing contest will no longer continue.

NaNissan
12-17-2012, 12:06 PM
Nelson who ever told you that lied.

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:07 PM
THIS HAS BEEN MY WHOLE ARGUMENT THE WHOLE TIME

You're too stupid to even understand the faults in your posts.... do yourself a favor and quit embarrassing yourself.

NaNissan
1200hp we are talking about built engines here.

nelson9995

This statement proves how ignorant you are.
LMAOOOOOO

Sinfix_15
Nelson who ever told you that lied.

Notice a trend Nelson, EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO ENTERS THIS THREAD TELLS YOU THAT YOU ARE WRONG................

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:08 PM
Actually I'm not. I'm free to go to school and further my education (enter sinfix sarcasm here) and do better with my life. I'm the same person but with different motives now. Your trying to get arise out of me and failing every second. I don't care to share childish posts with you. The pissing contest will no longer continue.

I'm trying to get a rise out of you......... and here you are.

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:08 PM
This statement proves how ignorant you are.
LMAOOOOOO

Please quit embarrassing yourself, its not even fun anymore. I honestly feel bad for you.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 12:09 PM
You guys are both clueless. Please answer

Do you believe a 800 whp sr20 is the same as a 800whp ka, and rbs?

Thats like saying a 800whp b16 is the same as a 800whp ka24

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:09 PM
You guys are both clueless. Please answer

Do you believe a 800 whp sr20 is the same as a 800whp ka, and rbs?

Thats like saying a 800whp b16 is the same as a 800whp ka24

Please stop.

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:10 PM
So, E36, give us a cautionary tail about how the younger generation could avoid following in your footsteps.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 12:11 PM
lol you dumbass.
you cant answer because its like slapping yourself in the face.
I proved my point.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 12:11 PM
it took 8 pages for sinfix to stick his dick in his own ass lool

E36slide
12-17-2012, 12:14 PM
So, E36, give us a cautionary tail about how the younger generation could avoid following in your footsteps.

Hey kids do you like violence ? Wanna see me stick 9 inch nails through each one of my eyelids ?

This is all.

Sinfix_15
lol you dumbass.
you cant answer because its like slapping yourself in the face.
I proved my point.

You've proved to every single person who has entered this thread that you are a moron that is incapable of having an intelligent conversation because will not succumb to logic or explanation. Every single person you keep asking to "see what youre sayin" does not see what you're saying. They think you are a moron. Everyone thinks you are a moron but you wont stop. I dont even care anymore kid. Speaking to someone as stupid as you gives me a headache. Whatever you think up in your little imagination is true..... i believe you. You're right, you win.......ok? Santa Claus and the tooth fairy are real too ok.

E36slide
Surprising no one made any negative comments about my car drifting. Thumbs up your asses.

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:15 PM
it took 8 pages for sinfix to stick his dick in his own ass lool

why you talking about dicks?

E36slide
12-17-2012, 12:15 PM
You've proved to every single person who has entered this thread that you are a moron that is incapable of having an intelligent conversation because will not succumb to logic or explanation. Every single person you keep asking to "see what youre sayin" does not see what you're saying. They think you are a moron. Everyone thinks you are a moron but you wont stop. I dont even care anymore kid. Speaking to someone as stupid as you gives me a headache. Whatever you think up in your little imagination is true..... i believe you. You're right, you win.......ok? Santa Claus and the tooth fairy are real too ok.

What about Jesus is he real too ?

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:16 PM
Surprising no one made any negative comments about my car drifting. Thumbs up your asses.

I dont dislike your car. I dislike the driver.

nelson9995
lol.
is it too hard to answer a simple yes or no?
most people say God is not real. Does that mean they are right?
And if it's so simple to answer that question answer the above you sore loser

E36slide
why do I like sucking on dicks?

/fixed

Sinfix_15
What about Jesus is he real too ?

Depends on what your definition of real is.

E36slide
12-17-2012, 12:17 PM
I dont dislike your car. I dislike the driver.

Haters gonna hate I guess

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:17 PM
/fixed

now you're talking about dicks too?

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 12:18 PM
A sr20 is a great 440hp realiable fully built motor. I never said it wasn't

A sr20 can but is not the best option to make 600whp on when you have options like rb25/26 hell even a ka24 which I admit gets eaten by the rb25/26

THAT IS FACT

E36slide
12-17-2012, 12:18 PM
now you're talking about dicks too?

I didn't mention dicks y'all are.

I would start talking about my dick but that be a long story.

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:19 PM
lol.
is it too hard to answer a simple yes or no?
most people say God is not real. Does that mean they are right?
And if it's so simple to answer that question answer the above you sore loser

I believe Jesus was a real person. I do not believe Jesus is the son of god or savior of humanity.

God you're a moron.

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:20 PM
A sr20 is a great 440hp realiable fully built motor. I never said it wasn't

A sr20 can but is not the best option to make 600whp on when you have options like rb25/26 hell even a ka24 which I admit gets eaten by the rb25/26

THAT IS FACT

Please stop.

nelson9995
why did you upgrade your valvetrain and cams? You knew there was no way you would have made 440whp on pump gas with a stock head.
ka24s rb25/26 do it ALL THE TIME with a STOCK head.

What does that tell you?

Sinfix_15
Haters gonna hate I guess

get used to it. it's a common side effect of being a douche.

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:21 PM
why did you upgrade your valvetrain and cams? You knew there was no way you would have made 440whp on pump gas with a stock head.
ka24s rb25/26 do it ALL THE TIME with a STOCK head.

What does that tell you?

It's over kid. Think whatever you want to think and go away.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 12:22 PM
People call you a depressed emo kid. Does that mean they are right?

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 12:23 PM
lol you can't even answer why you had to cam you car.
I remember you telling me that my stock head ka wouldnt make 500whp
Want to see dynosheets? lol
/thread you ignorant prick

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:23 PM
To be 100% honest...... this thread backfired on me. I'd rather have to spend an entire day with E36 than read one more post from Nelson. Nelson makes my head hurt......

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 12:27 PM
lol just like my stock head ka would put a bus on your fully built no more power on pump gas sr20 lol.

have a nice day.
e36 quit wasting your time

E36slide
12-17-2012, 12:28 PM
get used to it. it's a common side effect of being a douche.

Seems that way. I have more friends then enemies sorry I don't seek approval from homos on a forum.

E36slide
12-17-2012, 12:28 PM
To be 100% honest...... this thread backfired on me. I'd rather have to spend an entire day with E36 than read one more post from Nelson. Nelson makes my head hurt......

That bad huh lol

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:29 PM
lol just like my stock head ka would put a bus on your fully built no more power on pump gas sr20 lol.

have a nice day.
e36 quit wasting your time

The imagination is a powerful thing.

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:30 PM
That bad huh lol

Yes.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 12:31 PM
so 500whp and 485 wtq
will not beat
440whp and 380wtq in the same car same conditions?

lol
im really done have a nice day

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:31 PM
so 500whp and 485 wtq
will not beat
440whp and 380wtq in the same car?

lol

I hope you are done. Yes, go have a nice day.... somewhere else.

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Well E36......... if i had the pleasure of punching someone from this forum in the face......

right now, it wouldnt be you. That's progress.

E36slide
12-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Well E36......... if i had the pleasure of punching someone from this forum in the face......

right now, it wouldnt be you. That's progress.

Thank you I guess ?

Sinfix_15
12-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Thank you I guess ?

You're welcome.

green91
12-17-2012, 03:32 PM
Fantastic thread. Well worth the read. Nelson is a moron.

Gashbell4595
12-17-2012, 04:16 PM
My head hurts just from reading this shit :thinking:

David88vert
12-17-2012, 04:25 PM
so 500whp and 485 wtq
will not beat
440whp and 380wtq in the same car same conditions?

lol

Either car could win. It is improbable that both drivers would have the exact same skill levels, get the exact same reaction times, and utilize 100% of the exact same amount of traction from surface conditions that were exactly the same. While not completely impossible (nothing is ever absolutely impossible), getting the scenario perfect where one car would always win is about as probable as you winning the next lottery.

l Gizzy l
12-17-2012, 04:46 PM
So much ownage in one thread, made MY head hurt.

E36slide
12-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Either car could win. It is improbable that both drivers would have the exact same skill levels, get the exact same reaction times, and utilize 100% of the exact same amount of traction from surface conditions that were exactly the same. While not completely impossible (nothing is ever absolutely impossible), getting the scenario perfect where one car would always win is about as probable as you winning the next lottery.

X2^

Comes down to driver and suspension setup when your dealing with cars that have close whp.

E36slide
12-17-2012, 05:12 PM
I was deff let down I thought I was going to get my ass handed to me :( oh well.

Better luck next time sinfix

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 08:18 PM

JESUS.
do you guys not read what I write?
I said same conditions

Seems like sinfix will outrun his same car with 60more whp, 80 more wtq and a better powerband regardless of whos driving lol

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 08:20 PM
JESUS.
I said same conditions

David you seem to be pretty educated.

Please explain to these people how a powerband/boost lag works. and how a 600whp sr20 is not the same as a 600whp rb26

Because according to sinfix and his follower, boost lag is non existent, so is a powerband.
Sinfix argument states that a sr20 will make the same power as a rb26/25 or ka24 with the same amount of work (which all have pretty much the same redline (except ka)

That's like me saying a fully built b16 making 600whp 350wtq is the same as your mustang making 600whp 500 wtq and both motors take the same stress at 600whp

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 08:20 PM

Please explain to these people how a powerband works. and how a 600whp sr20 is not the same as a 600whp rb26

and how much more work it takes for a sr20 to hit the power level a rb26 can hit

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 08:32 PM
One thing I have learned about IA. No matter how right you are, and what argument you bring, you're still a moron. It's like highschool. This is a popularity contest.

Catnip
12-17-2012, 08:35 PM
One thing I have learned about IA. No matter how right you are, and what argument you bring, you're still a moron. It's like highschool. This is a popularity contest.

Unfortunately, you just surf around getting called a moron without being right or having good arguements.

carguy07
12-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Please learn to multi-quote. Two post in a row is not a big deal, four is just pointless. Mentioning that you are in your phone (if that is the case) doesn't help.

That is all.

Catnip
12-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Let me go ahead and end this for you, faggot. A 500whp NA LSx motor in a basic suspension setup fox body will walk both the 600whp RB26 car and SR20.

That's all you need to know.

NA LSx > 100hp more boosted 4/6 cylinder.

David88vert
12-17-2012, 08:38 PM
JESUS.
I said same conditions

My point is that it is almost completely impossible to have the same conditions for both cars. There will always be more variables than just maximum hp and tq figures.

David88vert
12-17-2012, 08:43 PM

Please explain to these people how a powerband/boost lag works. and how a 600whp sr20 is not the same as a 600whp rb26

Because according to sinfix and his follower, boost lag is non existent, so is a powerband.
Sinfix argument states that a sr20 will make the same power as a rb26/25 or ka24 with the same amount of work (which all have pretty much the same redline (except ka)

That's like me saying a fully built b16 making 600whp is the same as your mustang making 600whp and both motors take the same stress at 600whp

I will start with the assumption that we are starting from a dig.

Boost lag should be neligible as you can pre-spool and load up a turbo.

Different engine make different tq curves and have different values for volumetic efficiency. In this arguement over which engine is better, what you should be discussing is volumetric efficiency. Any other comparisons are useless as arguing points.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Let me go ahead and end this for you, faggot. A 500whp NA LSx motor in a basic suspension setup fox body will walk both the 600whp RB26 car and SR20.

That's all you need to know.

NA LSx > 100hp more boosted 4/6 cylinder.

THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD

a 4 cylinder 2.0 sr20 WILL NOT outrun a 6 cylinder rb26 motor assuming both have the same amount of work/money in it

GOD DAMN you fuckers keep proving my point and not seeing it

Catnip
12-17-2012, 08:48 PM
THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD

a 4 cylinder 2.0 sr20 WILL NOT outrun a 6 cylinder 2.6 motor assuming both have the same amount of work/money in it

GOD DAMN you fuckers keep proving my point and not seeing it

What the fuck did you just get from me letting you in on a well known secret that fox body + lsx = owning everything?

God damn.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 08:49 PM

Different engine make different tq curves and have different values for volumetic efficiency. In this arguement over which engine is better, what you should be discussing is volumetric efficiency. Any other comparisons are useless as arguing points.

Thank you

It is known fact that the rb25/26 and ka24 all have a better powercurve than the sr20 and make more power per psi assuming everything is equal and proportional.
Doesn't this prove my point?

Why can't a sr20 make more than 450whp on pump gas?
Why can the other 3 motors break 500whp with a stock head and pump gas?

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 08:50 PM
What the fuck did you just get from me letting you in on a well known secret that fox body + lsx = owning everything?

God damn.

You proved my point
why will it win with 100whp less NA?
BECAUSE IT HAS A WAYY BETTER POWERBAND AND NO BOOSTLAG you prick
case closed

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 08:54 PM

So boostlag doesn't matter when you shift?
A 800whp rb26 will walk away from a 800whp sr20 on every shift, and last twice as long ... assuming both start from a roll, have no traction issues, or at least with the same driver

Catnip
12-17-2012, 08:58 PM
The only logical explanation I have for your lack of logical thinking is female genitalia.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:01 PM
LMAO. I beat those all the time
you made yourself prove my point.
Thank you.
really
I was starting to get frustrated

David88vert
12-17-2012, 09:02 PM
Thank you

It is known fact that the rb25/26 and ka24 all have a better powercurve than the sr20 and make more power per psi assuming everything is equal and proportional.
Doesn't this prove my point?

Why can't a sr20 make more than 450whp on pump gas?
Why can the other 3 motors break 500whp with a stock head and pump gas?

You proved my point
why will it win with 100whp less NA?
BECAUSE IT HAS A WAYY BETTER POWERBAND AND NO BOOSTLAG you prick
case closed

I don't think that you are understanding what I am saying.

Volumetric efficiency is not "powercurve".
It is possible for a 4 cyl to have better VE than a 6 cyl. I am not familiar with specific Nissan engines VE to state conclusions without looking them up.

Torque curve is not "powercurve", as power is not the same as torque. Torque is a defined measurement of pound-foot (not foot-pound) .
Power is how much work can be performed in a specific time period.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:03 PM
or please explain to me why you believe that lsx will walk any turbo 4/6 cylinder with 100+whp??

or is it just because the lsx is badass lol

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:06 PM
I don't think that you are understanding what I am saying.

Volumetric efficiency is not "powercurve".
It is possible for a 4 cyl to have better VE than a 6 cyl. I am not familiar with specific Nissan engines VE to state conclusions without looking them up.

Torque curve is not "powercurve", as power is not the same as torque. Torque is a defined measurement of pound-foot (not foot-pound) .
Power is how much work can be performed in a specific time period.

I am going to use actual numbers wo we understand each other.
If one motor (2.4/ starts building boost at 3k) makes 480whp 470wtq (built block stock head) and redlines at 7.5k
The other (2.0/ start buildng boost at 4k) makes 480 whp 390wtq (fully built on race gas) and redlines at 8k

Which one you believe has a better powerband?
Which one you believe will have more boost lag?
Which one would you chose to make 700whp?

David88vert
12-17-2012, 09:09 PM
So boostlag doesn't matter when you shift?
A 800whp rb26 will walk away from a 800whp sr20 on every shift, and last twice as long ... assuming both start from a roll, have no traction issues, or at least with the same driver

No. Boostlag will only matter if you don't know how to drive. You can easily minimize boost lag with an auto running a custom converter or by powershifting a stick. For drag, you would generally run a built automatic.

Your scenarios are attempting to compare two engine by complete packages of car and driver. This is futile and rediculous. If you want to compare two motors you have to look at the VE of the engines.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:14 PM
No. Boostlag will only matter if you don't know how to drive. You can easily minimize boost lag with an auto running a custom converter or by powershifting a stick. For drag, you would generally run a built automatic.

Your scenarios are attempting to compare two engine by complete packages of car and driver. This is futile and rediculous. If you want to compare two motors you have to look at the VE of the engines.

You can also make a fat girl look skinny with a tummy tuck
lol

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:16 PM
Which one will be more reliable at 700 whp?

Catnip
12-17-2012, 09:17 PM
You should go back to trying to get people to drop your name at the club rather than engaging in conversations concerning automobiles and internal combustions engines.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:19 PM
please get out. someone tell him he proved himself wrong with the lsx rb26 comment lol

David88vert
12-17-2012, 09:20 PM
I am going to use actual numbers wo we understand each other.
If one motor (2.4/ starts building boost at 3k) makes 480whp 470wtq (built block stock head) and redlines at 7.5k
The other (2.0/ start buildng boost at 4k) makes 480 whp 390wtq (fully built on race gas) and redlines at 8k

Which one you believe has a better powerband?
Which one you believe will have more boost lag?
Which one would you chose to make 700whp?

In this scenario that you present, either motor could be used and in the same chassis, could do the same times. Just comparing maximum hp and tq figures mean nothing. You need to know the graph plot of the engine across the rpm range.

I'm not sure that you understand how horsepower and toque are measured an d how you utilize those measurement to plan usage of power output in a meaningful way.

Echonova
12-17-2012, 09:20 PM
I like Dragons.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/Awesome.jpg

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:21 PM
In this scenario that you present, either motor could be used and in the same chassis, could do the same times. Just comparing maximum hp and tq figures mean nothing. You need to know the graph plot of the engine across the rpm range.

I'm not sure that you understand how horsepower and toque are measured an d how you utilize those measurement to plan usage of power output in a meaningful way.

the 2.4 makes is already making more power at 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, 7k, and also starts spooling 1k earlier
how about now?

Echonova
12-17-2012, 09:22 PM
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/387552_3915198674775_515570372_n_zpsa0faa2c0.jpg

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:23 PM
I believe you guys are just trolling me now. lets be real

Echonova
12-17-2012, 09:24 PM
I believe you guys are just trolling me now. lets be realhttp://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/dei.jpg

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:24 PM
God I wish sinfix still had his car.

David88vert
12-17-2012, 09:26 PM
Which one will be more reliable at 700 whp?

That's easy. If the engine has enough block and component strength, and has an experienced and competent builder, with a tuner who understands how to tune for volumetric efficiency, then the motor should live without issue. In other words , both should be reliable as long as those conditions are met.
You can't just say that one motor is always better than another because it is bigger. I see 363ci motors easily outrun 440ci motors plenty, and last longer.

Echonova
12-17-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm going to start a thread letting all the b16s guy know that they have hope.
Why upgrade to a GSR?
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/tom-baker-i-can-fap-to-this.gif

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:27 PM
That's easy. If the engine has enough block and component strength, and has an experienced and competent builder, with a tuner who understands how to tune for volumetric efficiency, then the motor should live without issue. In other words , both should be reliable as long as those conditions are met.
You can't just say that one motor is always better than another because it is bigger. I see 363ci motors easily outrun 440ci motors plenty, and last longer.

THAT IS NOT WHAT IM SAYING
the sr is an aluminum block (prone to warp)
ka24 is iron

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:28 PM
so which one would you say has a better powerband?
less boostlag?
and which one would you chose to make 700whp.

please answer my 3? so I can get out this thread

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:28 PM
So a 1000whp b16 is just as reliable as a 1000whp ls7 given they are both tuned correctly?

David88vert
12-17-2012, 09:29 PM
the 2.4 makes is already making more power at 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, 7k, and also starts spooling 1k earlier
how about now?

Still too many variables unanswered. You are simply looking for someone to say that "bigger is always better", rather than try to understand the truth.

Catnip
12-17-2012, 09:30 PM
lmfao. This is sadly hilarious.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:32 PM
THE KA24 has been proven to make more power with less so have the other 2 motors
I'm not saying bigger is better. In the 4 motors I have stated yes it is better
If the sr20 guys are happy at 2.0 why do they all go 2.1/2.2/2.3 when they sleeve?
If size wasn't a factor and if the turbo is the replacement for the displacement why not leave it 2.0 and run an extra psi or 2 to make up for it?

have a nice night guys

David88vert
12-17-2012, 09:34 PM
THAT IS NOT WHAT IM SAYING
the sr is an aluminum block (prone to warp)
ka24 is iron

Aluminum blocks are used all the time in racing. They are less prone to hot spots and can be easily sleeved. Heat is the greatest enemy of engines and aluminum is better until you get to extremely high hp cars.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:37 PM
My problem here is that everything powerwise that I have stated has been proven.
It has been proven that a ka24 can make 500whp pump gas stock head
It has been proven a 500whp sr20 can't be seen w/o a built head

Also has been proven that a ka24 will make power down lower along with extra tq that the sr20 can't find
this closes my argument

do you see why I am arguing now?

Catnip
12-17-2012, 09:39 PM
THE KA24 has been proven to make more power with less so have the other 2 motors
If the sr20 guys are happy at 2.0 why do they all go 2.1/2.2/2.3 when they sleeve?
If size wasn't a factor and if the turbo is the replacement for the displacement why not leave it 2.0 and run an extra psi or 2 to make up for it?

have a nice night guys

Like Mazworx's 1000hp SR20 that is stock stroke and only .5mm over standard for the bore? Do you realize how little .5mm is as far as power is concerned?

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Like Mazworx's 1000hp SR20 that is stock stroke and only .5mm over standard for the bore? Do you realize how little .5mm is as far as power is concerned?

LOL
There is a 1000whp KA on a stock block (not pistons/rods) and crank
go to ka-t.org and educated yourself
GTFO

Catnip
12-17-2012, 09:41 PM
My problem here is that everything powerwise that I have stated has been proven.
It has been proven that a ka24 can make 500whp pump gas stock head
It has been proven a 500whp sr20 can't be seen w/o a built head

Also has been proven that a ka24 will make power down lower along with extra tq that the sr20 can't find
this closes my argument

do you see why I am arguing now?

You were initially arguing an SR20 being good for drag racing. They've been everywhere from 19 seconds in the 1/4 mile to 6 seconds in the 1/4 mile, where as the engines you compared have NOT been faster.

Period. You lose, yet keep trying to argue pointless shit and not taking anyones answer.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:41 PM
An rb25/26 cannot and should not be compared to a sr20 when it comes to making power.

Catnip
12-17-2012, 09:42 PM
LOL
There is a 1000whp KA on a stock block (not pistons/rods) and crank
go to ka-t.org and educated yourself
GTFO

What the fuck is your point? Dear God you are retarded as hell.

Catnip
12-17-2012, 09:42 PM
Are you a troll or a female. Answer truthfully.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:43 PM
You were initially arguing an SR20 being good for drag racing. They've been everywhere from 19 seconds in the 1/4 mile to 6 seconds in the 1/4 mile, where as the engines you compared have NOT been faster.

Period. You lose, yet keep trying to argue pointless shit and not taking anyones answer.

being good and being better than another motor are 2 different things.
Is it a good motor? yes
will it make more power than the other motors with the same work? NO
ask the people that build and tune this motors.

Catnip
12-17-2012, 09:43 PM
being good and being better than another motor are 2 different things.
Is it a good motor? yes
will it make more power than the other motors with the same work? NO
ask the people that build and tune this motors.

You said it wasn't any good for drag racing, you God damn female troll.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:44 PM
You said it wasn't any good for drag racing, you God damn female troll.

please quote that. I said it wasn't better than the other motors

this is how you are "attempting" by twisting my words

You contradicted yourself kid.
get off IA and take care of your wife before someone else does

David88vert
12-17-2012, 09:46 PM

have a nice night guys

So, basically, you arent aware that your block has to be machined to install sleeves? Hence, 2.0 has to be cut to a larger size, so you might as well install more surface area.

There is limit to how much boost you can utilize until you run into you compress the air/fuel mixture to the point of ignition. If you have room to run up the boost, you can increase VE without adding cubic inches.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:46 PM
When someone that has actually been around ka24/sr20/rb25/26 builds and seen what they all can do chimes in I will elaborate.

nelson9995
12-17-2012, 09:47 PM
There is limit to how much boost you can utilize until you run into you compress the air/fuel mixture to the point of ignition. If you have room to run up the boost, you can increase VE without adding cubic inches.

Again you prove my point.
That is why a rb26/ka24.rb25 will make more power than a sr20 lol
once a sr20 hits 450whp it needs race gas? Why is that?
do you guys not see?

When all 4 motors are built and heads are ported/machined, the sr20 HAS NO FLOW ADVANTAGE. neither does it stock except with the ka