PDA

View Full Version : 99 Blazer wont start help plz

LSHatching88
12-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Ok so i bought this 1999 Blazer Yesterday.. Guy said it needed a Fuel Regulator because the screen on it finally gave out and made gas shoot out of the tail pipe. He offered to replace the part for me at no charge so i agreed. He called me after it was fixed and said it was running and i could pick it up when ever i was ready, so when i came to his house the blazer was running, He told me that i needed to put gas in BUT TO LEAVE THE CAR CRUNK while putting fuel into it because it was hell to get it crunk and that i should replace the spark plugs asap due to gas flooding them.. I drove the car home with no probles what so ever. Got home cut the truck off and tried to start it again, It sputtered a bit and crunk. Ok now the next morning i came outside and tried to crank it again. I would not start altho it would act like it was about to for a sec or 2 then just keep turing over. Could this be a problem with the spark plugs or did this guy blow smoke in my ass and it needs a fuel pump. Any help would be great tyvm

BenjaminJunu
12-13-2012, 09:35 PM
are you giving it crunk juice? That's the only way i know to get crunk......

IOnlyLookStock
02-04-2013, 02:35 AM
How much gas is coming out of the tail? A drip or two, or is it a steady leak? I hear vaccuume lines that are shot could cause fuel pump regulators to go bad. Check them out.

Sinfix_15
02-04-2013, 09:53 AM
whenever you buy a new car, go see it first thing in the morning. Make sure you get to see how it cold starts and make sure you idle it long enough to evaluate the cooling system.