PDA

View Full Version : I'd rather get punched in the dick by Mike Tyson with brass knuckles.....

Sinfix_15
12-10-2012, 10:18 AM
than go to the DMV......

So i get up bright and early today to go register a vehicle. I arrive at the DMV right as its opening. I walk inside luckily to find an empty line. I walk up to the "wait here" sign and stand there patiently waiting for one of the 5 clerks to assist me. While standing here this fat fucking hillbilly whore redneck piece of shit throws her hands up towards the other clerks and says "it's not even 8:30 yet.... its not even 8:30.... its not even 8:30"............. the actual time at that moment was 8:28. So one of the other tellers assists me. I walk up, hand them my title, insurance and BOS. They give it a look over and tell me that the seller cant initial their middle name on their signature. This person had a really long weird name that took up the entire space even with the middle initialed. So i politely ask the teller what i should do and she directs me to have the person sign their middle name on the side of it beside her signature.

So i walk out to my car and the seller magically appears before me to sign her middle name on the title. I go eat breakfast and come back. I walk back in about 45 minutes later and go through the same routine. This time i hand the newly signed title to the clerk, she looks it over and tells me i have to have an affidavit of correction and get it notarized. Pretty fuckin sweet since the title has the two signatures of a married couple on it and 1 is in hawaii and the other is deployed overseas.

I'm now convinced their actually is a god and he hates me. I recently made a vow to be a more positive person and work on my anger/negativity. Well, throw that shit out the window. I hope that fat whore from the DMV chokes to death on a KFC chicken bone.

Echonova
12-10-2012, 10:25 AM
DMV's efficiency + healthcare = A system where nothing can ever go wrong, ever.

How lucky we are to be living in this monumental time.

Sinfix_15
12-10-2012, 10:35 AM
DMV's efficiency + healthcare = A system where nothing can ever go wrong, ever.

How lucky we are to be living in this monumental time.

yep. if you want something done right let the government do it.

DO YOU OBAMA SUPPORTERS SEE HOW FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

On_Her_Face
12-10-2012, 10:36 AM
I honestly think that the DMV (any of them) in Atlanta is worse than the DMVs in Knoxville area. I've had zero problems up here but down in Atlanta it's a nightmare.

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 10:58 AM
shoulda took that camera in there with ya and took a pic of em

carguy07
12-10-2012, 05:39 PM
That exact story is why I'm glad my cars are all registered in Harris County, and not Columbus (or any decent sized city). The ladies in there are super nice and never give me a problem. One time I had to get a "wife's" signature on a co-owned car, came back the next day with a signature of the wife's name and they gave me no problems.

Catnip
12-10-2012, 06:25 PM
The DMV ladies down here are super nice. If they can't help, the used car dealerships around will usually help, lol.