PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my 01 Cl-S progress and my inspiration car

smokeywater5
12-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Yes i know my hood is open on one of my pics! i wouldn't call myself a photographer :camera:i just love my car and documenting the progress. So far its not very much bcuz i am a college student! So far i'm lowered on springs with a short ram and a minor weight reduction. :goodjob:

smokeywater5
12-09-2012, 11:33 PM
more pics i had on my mac

Stormhammer
12-10-2012, 12:25 AM
so whats your inspiration?

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 12:48 AM
its a pic of one like mine with wheels and a wing im new to this so excuse the big ass bad quality pictures

Sinfix_15
12-10-2012, 12:50 AM
did you take the pictures with this?

http://www.intelliot.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/old-studio-camera.jpg

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 09:59 AM
did you take the pictures with this?

http://www.intelliot.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/old-studio-camera.jpg

no it was actually the camera that prints out pictures right after you take them

j0nbunklah0m
12-10-2012, 11:15 AM
your pictures are bad and you should feel bad -_-

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 12:03 PM
your pictures are bad and you should feel bad -_-

well how bout you buy me a device to take better pictures with? no? keep your opinions then

boostedb16
12-10-2012, 12:46 PM
it dont bother me about the quality of the pictures because this is the "car picture" section but at least resize them so that we can look at them with having to move the screen back and forth to look.

VQ35 Star
12-10-2012, 04:48 PM
dont even bother moving screen back and forth, its stock.

boostedb16
12-10-2012, 04:51 PM
dont even bother moving screen back and forth, its stock.hahaha

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 05:42 PM
i could give a fuck about the picture size i made a thread how i wanted to. you shouldn't have read the post lol

VQ35 Star
12-10-2012, 06:28 PM
well, we just try and help the newcomers out. its easier on the eyes and we are all lazy. so please. next time resize. for us! you are posting for US not you, why else would you make a thread.

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 06:44 PM
well, we just try and help the newcomers out. its easier on the eyes and we are all lazy. so please. next time resize. for us! you are posting for US not you, why else would you make a thread.

ok next time before you criticize try to help im new to this and just tryna find folks with similar interests who can help. if i were lookin for dicks i would go to the mens restroom

ezone
12-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Oh look guys another Stuck up little kid on the forum

VQ35 Star
12-10-2012, 06:48 PM
yeah, he wont last can't even take the shit we slang. lolol all we do on these forums really..is talk shit to each other talk shit about cars. but we dont really mean it. well some of us do. but most of the time its a hurting criticism(truth hurts) to help you out. if we looked at your car, and you had a wing you liked but no one else did. would you take it off if we were nice about it? like say uhhh, man that wing doesn't look good take it off vs man take that gay ass wing off, fuckin ricer. which would hurt, and which would you think about more?

VQ35 Star
12-10-2012, 06:51 PM
sorry if my post seems like therees a lot going on. my hands and brain are SHAKING! ordered a peppermint mocha with 12 shots of espresso lolol

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 06:53 PM
lol stuck up "little kid"??? im probably bigger then most of you physically and im talking shit back just like you guys so that means I wouldnt last? lol i talk shit lol i could do this all day! let the games begin queers! i like to talk shit and drive cars! i would like to meet yal in person! im sure it would only get funnier

Theycall_Metue
12-10-2012, 06:55 PM
is it really worth getting mad over the internet? :cry:

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 07:00 PM
is it really worth getting mad over the internet? :cry:

nobodies mad tho........ thx for your :2cents: tho

boostedb16
12-10-2012, 07:28 PM
i could give a fuck about the picture size i made a thread how i wanted to. you shouldn't have read the post lolso you made a thread about a car with huge shitty pictures on purpose? i think its cause your to fucking retarded to resize them but thats just me. oh everyone watch out, he is physically bigger than all of us.

boostedb16
12-10-2012, 07:30 PM
when are you getting the replica bbs's?

VQ35 Star
12-10-2012, 07:30 PM
go go go go go go go go go go go go go go

ezone
12-10-2012, 07:40 PM
You have an immature mentality bro. Take the criticism or don't post crappy pictures and decide to talk shit because you're butt hurt.

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 07:43 PM
lol you guys are funny im sorry i dont have the bank account to satisfy your needs....wait.....they're my needs lol i do what the hell i want with my car especially if you had no money in the process boostedb16 plus you are a fat person lol!! i think you should spend less time posting and more time working out....or just stay away from fast food.....and vq35 i feel yea man i enjoy shit talking this "internet shit" dont phase me this the comedic relief i needed after taking all these finals.

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 07:44 PM
You have an immature mentality bro. Take the criticism or don't post crappy pictures and decide to talk shit because you're butt hurt.

butt hurt??? is that gay slang?? i have fun on the posts man if you dont like it dont impede is that you and your boyfriend in your signature??....wait is that what butt hurt means??

boostedb16
12-10-2012, 07:47 PM
lol you guys are funny im sorry i dont have the bank account to satisfy your needs....wait.....they're my needs lol i do what the hell i want with my car especially if you had no money in the process boostedb16 plus you are a fat person lol!! i think you should spend less time posting and more time working out....or just stay away from fast food.....and vq35 i feel yea man i enjoy shit talking this "internet shit" dont phase me this the comedic relief i needed after taking all these finals.so you know me now? if so please enlighten me on who you are. fat? 6'5" and 260lbs, if thats fat then i must be a lard ass.

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 07:57 PM
so you know me now? if so please enlighten me on who you are. fat? 6'5" and 260lbs, if thats fat then i must be a lard ass.

just going from the pics i saw lol and yea 6'5 260 sounds loks like this lol

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 07:58 PM
i guess the fat kid is angry and missed his meal today ha!!

boostedb16
12-10-2012, 08:03 PM
just going from the pics i saw lol and yea 6'5 260 sounds loks like this lolyour mom would be pissed if she knew you posted this picture of her. so disrespectful to do that.

VQ35 Star
12-10-2012, 08:04 PM
5'11" 160 here, help me get fat

boostedb16
12-10-2012, 08:06 PM
5'11" 160 here, help me get fatshit i went all thru high school at 6'5" and 160lbs. calling me fat is funny to me. all i did to gain weight was quit smoking hahaha.

e.mury
12-10-2012, 08:38 PM
i could give a fuck about the picture size i made a thread how i wanted to. you shouldn't have read the post lol

ok next time before you criticize try to help im new to this and just tryna find folks with similar interests who can help. if i were lookin for dicks i would go to the mens restroom

lol stuck up "little kid"??? im probably bigger then most of you physically and im talking shit back just like you guys so that means I wouldnt last? lol i talk shit lol i could do this all day! let the games begin queers! i like to talk shit and drive cars! i would like to meet yal in person! im sure it would only get funnier

nobodies mad tho........ thx for your :2cents: tho

You sound mad...

lol you guys are funny im sorry i dont have the bank account to satisfy your needs....wait.....they're my needs lol i do what the hell i want with my car especially if you had no money in the process boostedb16 plus you are a fat person lol!! i think you should spend less time posting and more time working out....or just stay away from fast food.....and vq35 i feel yea man i enjoy shit talking this "internet shit" dont phase me this the comedic relief i needed after taking all these finals.

That was random.....................................now you have 4 CENTS!!! :2cents::2cents: Go buy some sense!

ezone
12-10-2012, 09:19 PM
This is going to get good. Punk kid acting like a thug

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 10:07 PM
lol thug?? haha i love you guys!

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 10:09 PM
i get harrassed yet im the thug

smokeywater5
12-10-2012, 10:19 PM
but at the end of the day it is just that a forum so dont be mad you cant frustrate a "fuckin retarded" "stuck up little" "thug" lol ya have a nice and pray your cars dont get broken into by us "thugs"

MeFryRice
12-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Look what the cat drug in...another college student that apparently missed his English class. Let me guess, you're going to say that because this is a forum that you could care less about grammar?

boostedb16
12-10-2012, 10:29 PM
damn you had to post 3 times back to back to get a bite hahaha. does the little bitch need attention?

VQ35 Star
12-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Having fun?

Honestly to get back on topic ur car dont look bad for stock

djyuck
12-11-2012, 03:15 AM
OP, your pictures are probably the shittiest I've ever seen anyone post on a forum. Pathetic. Even a poor college kid should be able to figure out how to take a decent picture. I mean I believe you are poor- evidenced by your shitty car, but I still think it is sheer retardedness that you took pictures of that quality. Congrats on failing at life.

boostedb16
12-11-2012, 08:43 AM
OP, your pictures are probably the shittiest I've ever seen anyone post on a forum. Pathetic. Even a poor college kid should be able to figure out how to take a decent picture. I mean I believe you are poor- evidenced by your shitty car, but I still think it is sheer retardedness that you took pictures of that quality. Congrats on failing at life.damn, even the new guy understands that you suck hahaha

boostedb16
12-11-2012, 08:45 AM
Having fun?

Honestly to get back on topic ur car dont look bad for stockexactly, his car is not the problem. all i did was mention post smaller pictures so i could see the whole thing.

VQ35 Star
12-11-2012, 09:00 AM
this is true, its actually pretty clean. IMO

SHAUNvX
12-11-2012, 10:04 AM

I dont get why when some people get called out on having shitty pictures or a shitty car, They say "If we met in person it would be different" LOL yea your right because if you started to get hostile I know a lot of people would just pull out a gun, And then you turn back into a E-thug. And why are you bringing how big you are into this? Bullets are small but pack a BIG punch. And all this started because he wanted you to take better pics? lol

l Gizzy l
12-11-2012, 10:16 AM
Look what the cat drug in...another college student that apparently missed his English class. Let me guess, you're going to say that because this is a forum that you could care less about grammar?

typing on his phone man. duhhhhhhhh

Learned from drifterfelonyboy.

I dont get why when some people get called out on having shitty pictures or a shitty car, They say "If we met in person it would be different"

yeah, do their cars suddenly get amazing in person? :dunno:

smokeywater5
12-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Ha!

VQ35 Star
12-11-2012, 02:53 PM
lolol

djyuck
12-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Need more lulz?

WTF is going on with the back seat of your car?

Acura Cl-S walk around and peek inside - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0As529U4mX0)

sprix!
12-12-2012, 06:55 AM
Those cars have a lot of potential. Aside from the fact your pictures are awful- I don't really care for the grill replacement you added, OP. If you like it, that's all that matters. What's next?

Western.
12-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Need more lulz?

WTF is going on with the back seat of your car?

Acura Cl-S walk around and peek inside - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0As529U4mX0)
Back seats are overrated. Weight reduction! :goodjob:

Those cars have a lot of potential. Aside from the fact your pictures are awful- I don't really care for the grill replacement you added, OP. If you like it, that's all that matters. What's next?

I gotta agree with this. They have lots of room(esp for a 2 door) to store your crap, and a good amount of power, and great potential. OP- Car's legit dude. Just a piece of advice around here…..Keep a thick skin and don't lose your cool. People around here love to knock on other people's cars, and the first chance they get to do it, they'll jump on it. So, take everything around here with a grain of salt. It was good meeting you yesterday… Hopefully we can cruise somewhere next semester, like Blue Ridge Parkway or something, or even drive the Dragon.

smokeywater5
12-13-2012, 10:20 PM
Back seats are overrated. Weight reduction! :goodjob:

I gotta agree with this. They have lots of room(esp for a 2 door) to store your crap, and a good amount of power, and great potential. OP- Car's legit dude. Just a piece of advice around here…..Keep a thick skin and don't lose your cool. People around here love to knock on other people's cars, and the first chance they get to do it, they'll jump on it. So, take everything around here with a grain of salt. It was good meeting you yesterday… Hopefully we can cruise somewhere next semester, like Blue Ridge Parkway or something, or even drive the Dragon.

I understand bro! good meeting you too nice ride btw!

Western.
12-13-2012, 10:33 PM
Thanks bro!