PDA

View Full Version : WTB ROTTWEILER

BURRITO_mike
12-07-2012, 10:49 PM
This is a long shot but I remember someone on here had a couple rotties. I was wondering if anybody on here knew of anyone that breeds them or just happens to have a litter for sale. Ill probably get a lot of hate for what I'm about to say but I'm not trying to spend more than $300 for a dog i don't plan to show or breed. Strictly PET QUALITY I'll sign a contract stating I will not breed and will have he/her fixed on their 1st birthday. I really hope someone can help me out. My very first rottie was given to me on my second Christmas and Ive had one since then. My last died in March of this year and I really want my son to have his own this Christmas. I don't care if it is registered to a kennel club or not, the only real requirement is that the tail be docked. My dogs have always been a big part of the family and stay indoors 99% of their lives so tails knocking over lamps and breaking my TVs is no bueno. I still creep on the site every now and then, so PM are good or you can email me [email protected] Thanks guys! :cheers:

GSRteg®
12-17-2012, 06:04 PM
Bump also PM me on this as well I'm looking for some also!

nsany(atl)
12-18-2012, 07:11 PM
ROTTS Rottweiler Rescue Atlanta, GA - About ROTTS (http://www.dogwoodrottweilerclub.com/rottsAbout.asp)
— Georgia Rottweiler Rescue — ADOPTIONS —LRescueMe.Org (http://rottweiler.rescueme.org/Georgia)

ADOPT!!!

MeFryRice
12-18-2012, 10:07 PM
^^ What he said. There are way too many dogs that are just minutes away from being euthanized that could make really good pets. If you're on FB, search for Rottweiller pages and see what's all available.

BURRITO_mike
01-05-2013, 01:08 AM
Sorry it took so long to get here... I have def considered adoption the only problem is i have a two year old..and a neglected possibly abused rottweiler would be a ticking bomb around my son.. All ive ever had was a rottweiler so i know first hand what can happen thanks for all the help.